Phan Oneshots (a collection o...

By Cutiejea

I wrote all of these so don't copy. This is just a collection on how I may interpreted Dan and Phil's Life Th... More

Author's Note
In the Dark
An Early Christmas Night
In the Forest
I Never Knew that I will Love you
Hey buddy You in London?
Phean
09-12-15
Brie and Rash
A Message in a Bottle
Waiting For You
You're no longer mine
Long lost lovers

Back in Time

245 11 1
By Cutiejea

Back in Time (Written on February 24 2015)

Inspired by Love again By Pentatonix

Summary: Dan wanted to kill himself because Phil was in a car accident and thought that him dying would convince the Gods to spare Phil's life. However, there was another option for Dan to do to save his best friend but before he can make that offer, he needs to go back in time.

=====================================

Phil Lester, also known as AmazingPhil has been one of the victims in a serious car accident in the middle of London. The famous youtuber and radio presenter has been sent into hospital 30 minutes since the accident and is now under critical condition...

-------------------------------------------------------------

I raced to the London Royal Hospital as i needed to see my best friend. 3 hours ago, Phil told me that he was going to the supermarket to buy more food. I wanted to come with him but he told me to stay as its just some fruits and milk. But 2 hours has passed and I got a phone call from a random number. I answered it and it was a nurse telling me the bad news, at the same time the BBC News started to broadcast this report.

I ran and I ran as I needed to see my best friend. I rode the bus and the road was blocked. I got of and saw the scene where Phil got hit. It was in Piccadilly Circus, one of the most busiest roads in UK. I then took a cab to the hospital then burst through the entrance.

"Where's Phil?" I cried.

"Room 24A in the second floor" the receptionist replied with that tone of condolence in her voice.

I bolted through the stairwell as the lifts are taking it's sweet time. I never ran this fast in my life but I would do anything for my best friend. I arrived in his room and the lies Phil with the cardiac machine attached to him. Right beside him were his parents and his older brother Martyn. They saw me and knew how much Phil means to me.

"PHIL!!!" I yelled as Martyn tries to hold on to me.

"Dan.... don't worry" he said. "Phillip is going to be fine"

I calmed down and walked closer to my best friend who is just lying there in peace. There were some bruises and has a broken arm and leg. His heart rate though is really low and it worries me that my best friend is in this state. Minutes later, the doctor came and told us that Phil has a 80% of dying. As long his heart beat doesn't go below 40 bps, he will live.

Currently, his heat is at 43 bps.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at the rooftop, standing on the balcony it a photo of me and Phil during Zoella's party. I started to cry as Phil is going to die and I wasn't there to save him. I should have come with him but i didn't! I should have done something....

Maybe i can...

I heard stories if one person sacrificed themselves for the person they are really close with, the person's life is spared yet the cost is the death of the person who sacrificed themselves. This only works if the person is now on the brink of dying and Phil... he is. I can sacrifice myself to spare Phil's life. Phil has done so much for me that it's time to return the favour.

I climbed up the cemented fence of the rooftop and took hold of one of the metal poles. I looked down and saw from where I was standing, it's pretty high enough for me to sacrifice myself. I Closed my eyes, took a deep breath and...

I can feel my body plummeting as gravity does it works. This is all for you buddy.... I closed my eyes as my body gets pulled down but something odd happened. I felt something different when my body was falling, something supernatural. I thought it was the transformation of me being released from my mortal body but it was different.

I opened my eyes and I was back at the rooftop, sitting on the ground. I looked down and it doesn't seem like I've died. I looked around and everything seemed normal. I looked at the time and it was 7:23 pm, 3 minutes after I jumped. I looked around and thought if it was a dream, if I'm just a soul standing on Earth, still unable to leave. But i then heard a rustling noise nearby and it scared me.

"Who's there!" I yelled. "Show yourself!"

No response but something emerged behind a wall. It was a young boy in white and red. He doesn't look like Jesus but he doesn't even look like a go-.

"I am a God Daniel" said the boy.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I yelled as I try to throw some rubble to him but nothing was on my hand. I couldn't pick anything up, like it passed through my hand but at the same time, I couldn't pass through walls or go through the balcony. "What did you do to me?!"

"Dan... calm down.... I'm here to help!" the boy said. "My name is Chronos... Greek God of Time. And I prevented your death to help you!"

Chronos... God of Time... Father time?! I have heard about him but I didn't know he was young. I thought he was old like Zeus. So many questions... so little ti-.

"I'm not old because youth symbolises a longer timeline. Yes, I am real and I know who you are as me and all the other Gods have been observing you. Jesus, Buddha, Zeus, Rati (Hindu Goddess of Love), even the wise Helix Fossil... they are real. I know you are Christian but don't worry, I will not convince you to convert" said the boy. "What i did to you though... you are just a soul but still stuck in the material world. Your body is halfway down as it's been cloaked and in a superstate of both alive or dead, depending on what you choose. I brought you here as I came to help you".

"Help me? Then can you bring Phil back to life?" I pleaded. "Can you prevent this from happening?"

"I'm sorry but what happened to Phil is in a time lock. I can't do anything about it but you can" Chronos said.

"Why wouldn't you let me sacrifice myself?" I asked.

"Because this isnt the answer" Chronos replied. "In fact, there is an offer you can do that is much greater in value to help your friend".

"What is it?" I asked.

Chronos plucked a bit of my hair and levitated it off the ground. He raised both hiss hands up and casted a spell as his hands and arms were spread apart and a white light glowed with his hand.

"Pame piso sto chrono" he chanted. "Piso opou i zoi tou Ntan xekinise se dyo chiliades ennea" (Translation: Bring us back in time, Back where Dan's life began in two thousand and nine).

A huge ball of light surrounded my strand of hair and grew into a giant ball of light. I was immobilised to move away. I couldn't tell where I was going or see Chronos anywhere. I was falling through a hole that after a blink, I saw myself in a different location.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I saw myself in a brown-painted wall bedroom. There, my clothes feel different, the air felt different, I felt different. I was lying on the ground and found myself lying on the floor and looked left. I faced myself to a mirror and saw I was 6 years younger.

I'm back to 2009!

"Chronos?" i called but no respond.

"Daniel.... are you ready?" a woman's voice asked. It sounded like my mother.

I stood up and saw train tickets next to my bag. I saw the destination and its to Lancaster.

"Mum... what day is it today?" I asked. My voice sounded different.

"October 19 silly!" she said. "Are you having second thought's dear?"

"No... not at all" I said.

I went down with my bag and tickets on my hand. My mum was at the front door and my brother Adrian was just playing the playstation with my dad. My mum asked if I was ready and i was. She drove me to the train station and gave me a kiss goodbye. I looked at the schedule and the platform number.

Platform 09... 10:19 AM... Arrived 10 minutes earlier. I waited for a bit while there were some announcements and i felt insecure since I was the only young kid at the stati-. WAIT A MINUTE... I LIVE THOUGH THIS ALREADY?! Why am I here again?

The train arrived and i sat on the seat next to the window alone. As the train left, someone then sat beside me. I was poked and i first ignored it but this person was irritating me that i grabbed that person's arm, not realising it was Chronos.

"Chronos... why am i back here?" I asked.

"You want to save Phil right?" he asked. "2009 is where you have to be. More specifically, back when you and Phil first met".

"You want me to change time?" I asked. "Prevent my meeting?!".

"No... you are sent back here because I want you to have a better appreciation and understanding on your timeline. You may not realise it but something more happened in this event... more than you realise".

A flash came and I was teleported to the Manchester station. I was out of the train and I was walking around, trying to find this person I was supposed to meet. Someone then tapped me on the shoulder and i turned around and it was Phil.

"Phil?" I said.

"Dan..." Phil replied.

Phil.... he's alive... and younger than before. Phil then moved closer and gave me a hug. I didn't have any idea what just happened but I hugged him back. I closed my eyes and felt the warmth of his hug that I've never felt before.

My eyes open and I was in a room. There on front of me was a camera and I was just beside Phil. We were recording the first Phil is not on Fire. I remember what happened before we arrived to Phil's place and things started to fall into place like it used to.

"This was the most fun I've ever ha-" i said but then Phil hugged me and we fell to the ground.

Phil's head was above mine and we were both staring through each other's eyes. Phil wanted to do something but was ashamed to do it. He stood up and left the room while I was still lying down on the floor. Suddenly, someone appeared sitting on Phil's bed.

"How are you doing there Daniel?" Chronos asked.

"Seriously... why am I here?" I asked. "I know that Phil did that but what is the point on me going back here?"

"Do i really have to point it out to you?" Chronos asked.

I was still confused and he started to get annoyed. He took me the door behind Phil's bathroom. The door was half open and Chronos put me back into my soul state as the original Dan from the actual timeline did what he had to do... not leave the room and remain confuse (like it was supposed to happen). We both see Phil facing the bathroom mirror and facing himself as he washed his face.

"It's not real" he said. "It will never be real... He's not even ready".

"Chronos... what is he talking about?" I asked.

"You seriously don't know do you?" he answered.

We then followed Phil back to the room and saw the original Dan standing up with Phil's help. I was still confused and don't understand what's going on so Chronos did another chant.

"Na mas ferei se eikosi deka" he said. (Translation: Bring us to twenty ten)

Time slowed down and a bright light appeared. I closed my eyes then opened them and saw myself in a different room, neither mine or Phil's. I think this was when I was in India with my family. I looked at my calendar and saw it was 2010. I had my computer out and it was on the LessAmazingPhil channel. On front of the screen was the Valentines video playing. Phil was saying how much he loved me and and I reacted like any person with react... with aww and the feels. Chronos then appeared behind me and split me and the original Dan. There I saw how I original reacted... with anger.

"What did Phil do?!" 2010 Dan said.

"Chronos... what's going on?" I asked.

"You may not remember it but this was Phil's way on saying his love for you" Chronos answered. "You just remembered its just the 'prank' that you and Phil agreed on but you didn't expect that it would get too far as fans started to question you".

"Then why am I here?" I asked.

We continue watching 2010 Dan as he skype calls Phil from his laptop. Phil greeted the boy with a cheerful smile but the look in Dan's face says otherwise.

"Phil!!! What happened?! This prank went too far!" 2010 Dan said.

"I'm sorry... I thought..." Phil stuttered.

"We need to fix this fast!" Dan said. "Private the video!!!"

"And he did" Chronos said to me as he froze the scene. "But you know that glitch that happened in youtube that made the video public again."

"What's the point?" I asked. "Phil doesn't love me... He enjoys my company and such".

"You are mistaken Daniel-san" Chronos said.

Chronos took me when me and Phil were on the manchester eye back in 2010. The sun was setting and both me and Phil were looking through the window. Me and Chronos were just sitting down as we watched my past life going through whats happening.

"This is amazing!" 2009 Dan said.

"I know!" Phil answered.

Phil started to hold Dan's hand. Dan looked up to Phil and both smiled but Dan lets go. I was surprised as I now enjoy holding Phil's hand. But why didn't I enjoy it before. Phil then comes and hugs 2009 Dan but Dan pushes him off.

"Sorry... I didnt have any friends that clingy... So i tend to be uncomfortable" 2009 Dan said.

"Sorry" Phil answered.

"Phil loves me..." I said. "But... But..."

Chronos teleported the both of us back to the balcony in the hospital in our current timeline. I was shocked and faced down from the edge. Chronos tries to comfort me as this was too much to take.

"Now you see why I save you" he asked. "Phil loves you and you don't love him back".

Chronos then created a window to show the other parts of my timeline. The first one is when it was 2012 when the Shipping really intensifies. I was replying to a fan that Phan will never ever be real and thats that as Phil was watching behind my bedroom door, feeling sad.

"Phil..." I said softly.

"After that post, you and Phil decided to pretend to your fanbase that you two are stranger but in actuality... It manifested to real life" Chronos said. "You and Phil don't talk much and you two seem fine but for Phil... It was killing him".

Chronos then showed me another image but this time, it wasn't my timeline, it was Phil's. It shows him when i left the apartment one time to visit my family and Hr was all alone in our apartment in London. There, we see Phil going to my room as I told him I was going home the next day. Phil went to the room and slept on the bed as he holds on to one of my shirts.

"Is Phil crying?" I asked.

"Yes" Chronos answered. "Whenever you go home late or someplace else, Phil sometimes sneaks in as he wonders how it's like sleeping right next to you! It kills him that it will never happen and now... I want to show you something".

He showed me the images when Phil goes out without me. The times when Phil says that he will be going to the city on his own at the dark as he knows I'm afraid to go out a night sometimes. We see Phil in the bar or in Hyde park as he sees couples enjoying themselves. We then see Phil holding one of my shirts and holding on to one of its sleeves, pretending that I was with him.

Then Chronos then showed me the final image... The image prior to the car accident. I told Chronos to stop but he told me that this was the way for me to learn. We see him on the computer as i was in the lounge room. The web browser involves a spell of death.

"Phil wanted to end it all but in a way where it doesnt looked like it was suicide" Chronos said. "Since Phil has a someone in the family who has a magical ability, in this case, his psychic grandma, he has tiny of that in his blood".

Phil then got that shirt he carries around with him and cut a bit of himself, letting a few drops of blood drip on the shirt then placed a bandaid on his cut. The shirt is in the center of 3 candles that form a triangle and then he chanted a spell... A really long one.

Parte mou makria apo edo Se ena meros opou ta synaisthimata mou den paei chameni lmastan stin atmosfaira Petontas psila pano apo ta asteria pou elampsan sto prosopo sas

Translation:
Take me away from here
To a place where my feelings don't go to waste
We were in the atmosphere
Flying high above the stars that shone in your face

"That's a spell?!" I asked. "Thats a Pentatonix lyrics!!! It cant be a spell!"

"Anything can be a spell if said correctly in the right language and if your heart and soul are committed to it" Chronos said. "And to Phil... He now is. The shirt is the talisman... A magnet so that when he goes out later, he will die but the spell he cast... There's a loophole".

We were shown when Phil was casting the spell, tears fell from his eyes and dripped towards the shirt.

"Those tears... They symbolise hope!" Chronos said. "If those tears werent there, he would have died and thats that! But the fact that the tears were now added, it shows that you are Phil's hope on letting him live. Don't you see Dan? You are Phil's hope on living. You just need to love him back!".

"This is crazy" I said. "Magic... Love and all this... It cant be true! Phil was involved in a car accident!"

"If none of this is real, then i wouldnt be here! You would have died" Chronos said. "And even if you did sacrifice yourself, Phil would have killed himself again as he couldn't live without you! He's scared of losing you!"

"So what should i do? Kiss him or something?" I asked.

"Your choice" Chronos. "But you know too much now... Its now all up to you".

Chronos disappeared and a huge flash of light came towards me. I closed my eyes and I opened them again and i was sitting on the rooftop. I checked if i was still alive and i was. I can hold a rock and it didnt pass through me. It was now 7:20 pm...

"PHIL!!!" I cried.

I ran down the stairs to Phil's room and it was just me and him. His heartbeat is now at 41 bps. I held his hand and sat on the chair beside him.

"Phil... Buddy... Its me" i said. "And I figure out why you did that spell. You think I don't love you... And it kills you right? Well... I'm sorry if I gave the impression that I didn't want to be with you. To be honest... I kinda do. You created a huge impact in my life and you I didnt even realise... I'm sorry!"

Tears started to fall of my eyes and i noticed something on Phil's hand. It was a shirt... My shirt... The talisman. I grabbed hold of it and placed it on the table. I held his hand after that and stroked his hair gently. He looked kinda cute as he's asleep and as I was about to leave... His grip has tighten. I couldnt leave and i looked back. His heartbeat has risen to 120 and i called the doctor for help. Something above the normal rate is bad... Very bad.

---------------------------------------------------------

A week has passed and Phil was discharged from the hospital. He arrived to the apartment and I helped him get up the stairs as he was wearing a cast on his left footh and right arm. He hasn't spoken anything to me since then... Probably because his spell didn't work. So i got him a surprise.

Two days later, we rode the train to Manchester and rode the Manchester eye once again. Phil was just sitting there as I was looking through the glass window. I brought Phil towards me to the glass window and gave him a hug. I looked up and Phil just gave up a tear. I held his hand and took a deep breath. I leaned in closer....

And gave him a kiss

"I love you Phil" I said softly.

"I love you too" said Phil.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 405 55
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Title says all. There may or may not be smut.
13.6K 423 12
A book of Phan Oneshots A summery and warning is given before each one All ideas are mine, if you feel like I may have copied someone, do tell me by...
169K 6.2K 105
Just a bunch of oneshots about Phan. :D It'll be updated slowly and when I have inspiration. Warning: These OneShots includes metions of self harm...
16.2K 512 31
This is a collection of Phan oneshots. There is no smut or swearing in any of the chapters, so I'm sorry if that's what you were looking for. ^-^ Enj...