𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐇𝐞...

By isadorahstories

Italian girl, Sofia Bianco, was born into wealth. Sadly her mother passed away and since then things haven't... More

Am I going to die?
You're Lying!
Loverboy.
Patience, my love.
You don't mess with a Bianco!
Guess who's back!
When Two Worlds Collide.
Guns And Roses.
Family Affairs.
Secrets Are What Get You Killed.
Time Will Tell.
Old Habits Become Routine Part:1
Old Habits Become Routine Part:2
You Complete Me.
Mrs. Mafia.
I Trusted You.
The Queen & Her King(s)?
Happier Than Ever
One Last Ride

I Said I Love You.

473 11 7
By isadorahstories

Five months later, October 16, 2020.

Dear journal,
It has been five months since the breakup and it is safe to say that I've moved on. I sold my loft and am currently renting a penthouse in Tribeca, I patched things with my dad and Cami helped me move my things. She and I have gotten closer than ever, I'm so glad I found her. Ever since then, she has been more than sweet and comforting towards me. Maybe a little too sweet?
Anyways, I have had some time to think and think. Though I said I needed a break from mafia men, how did Sebastian know my father? How did my father know Sebastian? I have been trying to piece things together to try to find some peace of mind without anybody knowing.
- Sofia

AUTHOR

Sofia's gut instincts have been telling her that something was going to happen, but she has been ignoring it. Deep down she didn't want to admit it, but she was a little relieved about her and Sebastian being separated. She had all these built-up emotions for Matteo, she didn't want to exclude the fact of what could potentially be. But judging on the recent events, Sofia's emotions for Matteo have slowly started to fade away.

"Ugh, Cami I am so bored!" Sofia groaned.
"Girl same...we should go to the club tonight!" Cami suggested.
"YESSS!", Sofia yelled. "We gonna get our twerk on in the cluuuubb!" She continued.
"Oh, my God stop. You are so cringe." Cami laughed.
"Whatever, you know you love me." Sofia smiled.

MATTEO
"What do you mean she's in danger?" I yelled.
"They found out about her boss, they found out that Sofia is Geovani's daughter." Ramone explained.
"Why are you telling me this? I'm not Sebastian, go bother him with this news." I said denying my feelings.
"Don't act like you don't care Matteo. Also, Sebastian has been M.I.A. It's been months since he's been around." Ramone answered.
"Fine, where is she? I'll deal with Seb later we need to find Sofia." I complained while rolling my eyes.

SOFIA
"Sofia, babe are you ready yet?" Cami yelled into the bathroom doorway.

"Yes, just give me... one... second."
"Okay, I'm done!" I assured walking out of the bathroom.
"Damn Sofia! You look hot!" Said Cami.
"Really?" I asked.
"Oh yes! If I wasn't straight I would date you right now." She joked.
"OMG!" I laughed. "Okay, let's go now I'd rather be uncomfortable in heels on the dance floor with tequila in my hands."

*BOOM, BOOM, BOOM*
"What the-"
"Sofia come now!" Matteo yelled while kicking the door down, holding his hand out.
"Um excuse you?" I shouted.

"No questions, come now!" He yelled grabbing my hand.
"No."
"Stop being so goddamn stubborn and come on I'll explain to you what is going on in the car." Matteo assured, slowly becoming annoyed.

I grabbed his hand off my arm and pulled his in. The frustration consumed me and I retaliated. Maybe it wasn't the best thing to do, but I did it. As I pulled his arm in, I followed it with a punch to the stomach, kneed his nose and pushed him off. We had learned new things in my self-defence class.

"Don't touch me." I sneered.
"What the fuck Sofia! I'm trying to protect you from a major threat and this is how you treat me?" He argued holding his bleeding nose.

"I don't need you fighting my battles. How did you find me anyway? Five months later and you're still trying to control me? It's pathetic if you ask me."

"You know what, fine! Fight your shit. I didn't even want to come here in the first place. It's not my job, I'm not Sebastian." He coughed.

"Um I don't know who you are, but you need to leave. You're disrupting our evening and I don't think Sofia wants you here." Camilla chimed in defending me.

"We broke up okay, I haven't heard from him since. Just go already, you heard her." I sighed while rolling my eyes.

Why can't he just be good? He makes it so hard to show affection when he pulls stuff like this. How could I ever have feelings for someone so confusing and aggressive?

VICTORIA
"Hm, I'm glad we finally met in person. Might I say, I was not expecting you of all people." I smirked.

"Well yes, that is the whole point no?" The man replied. (Here's a hint: person on the phone, man, shocking appearance)

"Don't get cheeky with me darling, it was a compliment." I flirted. "So, I just got word that she refused the warning we sent. That makes her vulnerable as predicted." I continued.

"No, we leave her out of this. It's her father we're after." The man retaliated with care. "Sofia is not an option."
"Oh, bloody hell. Enough of her, it's not like she'd be missed." I scoffed.

"It's too late anyway I've already set something up, you can take it up with me later I have things to do love." I excused myself from the table.

"Victoria!"He yelled.

SOFIA
"Hey it's okay, he was probably just lying to get you back." Camilla comforted. "Don't worry, we're going to have the best night tonight!"

"Yea you're right. Let's go party!!" I yelled with excitement.

As I left the front door, I could feel a presence along with me. It felt like someone I knew, but who? I just ignored it to deal with later.
We eventually arrived at the club and were waiting in line to get in.
"Holy shit! How long is this going to take? I will be forty before we get in!" Camilla joked.
"Oh relax, we're almost there." I shushed. "Look, there are three people ahead of us."

Not long after, it was our time to get inside. We tried flirting with a couple of people who were in front of us to try to get in earlier, but it didn't work.
"Okay you can relax now Cami, it's our time!" I said while nudging her shoulder.

"Hey, Sofia Bianco and Camilla Parker?" I asked while the man scanned for our names.

"Ma'am, you are not allowed to enter. Orders of a Matteo Sanchez." The man said as he blocked the doors with his body. "Next in line please."

"Oh for fuck's sake!" I huffed. "Who does this man think he is?" I yelled.
"My god Sofia, tell his ass to piss off!" Camilla added.
"He's going to get a piece of my mind! Do you mind getting home yourself okay? I'm going over to Matteo's." I asked incredibly frustrated.
"Yea I'll get home okay, call me later."

"TAXI!" I yelled as I waved through the street.
*Skerrt*

I couldn't tell anyone his real address, so I just told him to go to Manhattan.
"Just take me to Manhattan." I asked.
"No address?" The man asked.
"Nope, I'll be good thanks." I replied.

It took a while to get there and all I could feel was pure...pure...pure. Honestly, my emotions were all over the place. Some weird and confusing part of me found it cute how protective he was over me. But the other part of me felt like a big bird in a little cage.

"Here we are. That will be-"
"Thanks, here you go." I said not looking at the heavy amount of money I just threw.

From there I used a city bike. It was incredibly difficult! My dress kept riding up, exposing my ass to all of New York, but I didn't care. I had things to handle.

"Ugh, MATTEO! Why did you have to disrespect my decision?" I yelled with each peddle I took. I looked like an absolutely crazy person!
"Sorry, excuse me, sorry!" I repeated.
From what felt like an eternity, I was finally able to reach the house. "Why did he just have to have his house on a fucking hill?" I groaned.

I dragged my feet up the driveway and headed straight to the front door.
"Ramone, open the fucking door now! And get me, Matteo. I don't have the time nor the patience to deal with any funny business!" I huffed as I yelled at the gate.

"Yeah, right away Sofía." Ramone replied shocked with how much power I carried in my tone.

"MATTEO!!!!!" I yelled.
"MATTEO SANCHEZ I SWEAR TO GOD YOU BETTER GET YOUR ANNOYING ASS HERE NOW!" I continued to yell.
I didn't care who heard me or who was laughing, I was pissed. Soon after the second roar, all of his gang members surrounded me.

"Oh relax, I'm not going to do anything." I assured rolling my eyes.

"Ay? Yes, Princessa, to what do I owe this special visit to huh?" He replied eventually coming down the stairs.
"Oh, you cocky bastard." I said shaking my head.
I grabbed his arm and dragged him into another room.

"Have you lost your damn mind again? You hijacked my evening! "Oh, yea um some guy Named Matteo said you can't come inside." Are you fucking kidding me?" I mocked.

He stood there smiling like it was funny.
"Well actually yes I have. I told you we needed to go for your safety and you didn't listen. I'm trying to protect you believe it or not." He smirked.

AUTHOR

"This, THIS. Is not funny!" Sofia exaggerated as she glared at Matteo.

"You're right it's not. You are actually in danger and it's your fault. Mine and your father's enemies have found out you exist and live in New York." Matteo said, dropping the smirk.

"What are you talking about?" Sofia asked. Genuinely confused.
"I don't know exactly. You have to ask your dad about the whole finding out you exist part."Matteo explained. "Sofia I know I don't show it but I am sincere right now, you aren't safe right now."

SOFIA
Hearing him say that only made that one part of me gush over him more. Suddenly all the emotions became one. There was no more anger, no more frustration. It was just that one part of me. But I could never let him know that.

AUTHOR

"So what you're going to protect me again? Have me held hostage in your house until you say so? Yeah no, you know how that went." Sofia said while walking away.

He grabbed her hand...

"Sofia please, I can't lose another good thing in my life. I meant it when I said I love you. Aside from everything else, I meant every last word of it. I can't let anything happen to you. And if that makes me selfish, then so be it." He stuttered, gently grabbing her other hand.

"I-" She stuttered.
"Victoria had me delete you from my life. She blackmailed me into being her little puppet. I never wanted to act like a complete dick towards you, it hurt me every time. She had a photo of us that would have ruined you and Sebastian. I took the blame for it." Matteo boasted.

"What?" She asked completely shocked. "That bitch!" She later scoffed.

They both grinned...

"I love you Sofia, I'm not perfect, I have my issues, but you know deep down you make me better. You know deep down that I am different." He continued.

"I-I", Sofia stuttered.
She knew he was right, but didn't know what to think or say. Sofia knew what her heart has wanted the whole time...though this all started with him kidnapping her, she has always known he meant well. She remembered the time he hurt her that one night. She instantly wanted to forget it all. She replaced the bad memories with more excuses justifying his actions.

SOFIA

It was most likely the worst decision I could have possibly made but I gave in. How could I resist the passion and the confusion and the aggression? He knew that is just what I craved. What I have been waiting on for the last seven months unconsciously. Since the very beginning, I have wanted him.

"I am going to regret this."

"I love you too Matteo."

And that's how it started. We kissed, we laughed, all anger was gone. It was the beginning of our rocky unpredicted story...though I don't know what the future holds for us, right now, it just feels right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 1.9K 73
She's a cold and ruthless girl with a dark and dangerous aura. She lives her life in secret other than those Trusted and close to her. She's domina...
53.5K 767 100
[Complete] (Editing) Isabella Perez, from a mafia family, in search of a better start in life, runs away from her family and moves to New York for b...
173K 2.4K 32
Sofia Ramos is a Mafia Princess in the Amarican/Spanish Maifa. She just finished University and is moving back into her parent's mansion. She now has...
306K 8.3K 45
Victoria Hale had everything she ever wanted in life. She was the daughter of a multi-millionaire, with a loving family. Every girl wanted to be her...