We are Costellos

By _crazy_hooman_

•[COMPLETED]• Book-2 of Costello series This is a sequel of the book "I'm a Costello" I would suggest to rea... More

A/N
Introduction
(1) One month
(2) Underground Battle
(3) Spies
(4) Lead
(5) Plan
(6) Auction
(7) Strategy
(8) Rescued
(9) Finally home (part 1)
(10) Finally home (part 2)
(11) Yup I'm dating
(12) Chilling Together
(13) Everyone knows
(14) Vladimir dies
(15) Back Home?
(16) Last night in Italy
(17) Squad's bigger now!
(18) Bandits gang
(19) Ben's sister?
(20) Claire meets everyone
(21) Unexpected Attack
(22) The Cobras
(23) Revelations
(24) Mock Fight
(25) Kai's birthday
(26) Chaos in Italy
(27) Attack
(28) Recover
(29) Recover (2)
(30) Angry
(31) Apology accepted
(32) Date
(33) The one after the date
(34) Squad shocked
(35) Killer's Identity
(36) Madison's secret
(37) Mission
(38) Shocking Revelations
(39) Madison Henry Diaz
(40) Family's Complete
(41) Youngest Diaz
(42) Matteo's birthday
(43) Celebration Continues
(45) Happily saved
(46) One year
(47) Texas
(48) Lunch at Perry's
(49) Attack on Diaz
(50) Clouds of distress
(51) Proposal
(52) Marriage
(53) The special night
(54) Wedding gift
(55) Successful Attack
(56) Sick
(57) Max's birthday
(58) Twin bond
(59) Forced Deal
(60) Fight
(61) Meeting Henry
(62) Reunited Diaz family
(63) Revelation(s)
(64) Found him?
(65) Nicolas
(66) WAR- 1
(67) WAR- 2
(68) Hospital
(69) Reminiscence
(70) Awake
(71) The end
Bonus (1)
Bonus (2)
Bonus (3)
THANK YOU
A/N- (Interpretations/ Designs)

(44) Funday

22.9K 688 484
By _crazy_hooman_

Valentina's POV:

Today me, Max, Marcus, Daniel, and Matteo are going shopping. The others are either too lazy to come or are working.

I got ready, grabbed my wallet and phone and started walking downstairs and saw Ales was walking upstairs. He looked at me coming down.

"Hey you going somewhere?", He asked curiously

"Yeah me, Matteo, Marcus, Daniel are taking Max to the mall. Actually Max was complaining that he hasn't been outside the house since they came here and so we decided to take him to the mall first as those three wanted to shop and then we'll take him to the nearby park", I smile and inform him.

Ales smiled.

"Good plan. I myself was wondering about taking Max somewhere as he must be getting bored at home, but I was busy with the work, so it's perfect you're taking him", Ales nods smiling.

"Yup okay, I'm leaving see ya and do me a favor text me if you need anything from the mall", I smile and run down the stairs.

"Everyone has given Enzo a list I guess. I was planning to get it myself in a day or two so now that you guys are going, I think Enzo will send it to you", Ales informed

"Okay bye!", I wave and grin.

"Bye and take care of yourself and others Val and come home safe and early", Ales tells me.

I turn and give a assuring nod. He smiled and walked upstairs to his office.

I walked towards the main door and saw Matteo and Max already waiting there all ready. I walked towards them and stood next to them waiting for Marcus and Daniel.

"These two are getting ready for their wedding or what?", Matteo frowned.

I snicker.

"My brothers are very slow", Max huffed crossing his arms.

Me and Matteo chuckled.

"DANIEL! MARCUS! HURRY THE FU- HELL UP!", I shout out to them.

Matteo gave me a amused look at almost saying fuck in front of Max.

"We're here! We're here!", Daniel and Marcus came to us running in a hurry.

"Finally! I'm not getting any younger you know by always waiting for you big bros all the time", Max scolded them cutely.

I smile while Marcus and Daniel hold their ears and pout while apologising.

"Okay don't repeat it", Max told them giggling a bit.

Matteo and I laugh while Marcus and Daniel shake their head and sigh at Max.

"He's literally becoming another elder brother of ours at this age itself", Daniel smiled

"I know right. The only difference is he's cute and our older brothers aren't", Marcus chuckled

We all laugh.

"Oh really? I'll keep that in mind", Emilio, Angelo and Enzo came out of nowhere and glared at Marcus.

We all snicker ad Marcus smiled sheepishly.

"Let's goooo", Max whines pulling my hand and trying to run out.

"Okay okay let's go bud. Calm down", I chuckled.

"He indeed wants to go out so bad", Angelo laughs looking at Max's frustration.

Max almost dragged me out of the house with others following behind amused.

"Boys some of us needed some clothes and shoes shopping and I've sent the list to Matteo so don't forget to bring that", Enzo said with a pointed look.

"Whaaaaaat now we're supposed to shop for you?", Daniel whines like a kid.

We all stop again and Max looked really angry.

"Yeah so what?", Emilio glared at him.

"We're going there for our stuff", Marcus complains.

"Yeah and get some more stuff for others. We always buy stuffs for you right?", Angelo asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah but this is a looot", Matteo frowns in horror looking at his phone.

Marcus and Daniel peep through his shoulder and look at the list. They gasp immediately.

"Yeah it is and stop whining and complaining like kids", Enzo rolled his eyes.

"What will you even do with so many clothes?", Matteo asked glaring.

"Oh I don't know.. wear them?", Emilio said sarcastically.

"Ha ha funny", Daniel glared.

I sigh and look at Max who was fuming now glaring at our brothers. I smile a bit knowing he's going to blow any minute.

"You boys are so lazy when it comes to doing stuffs for us", Emilio glared.

"Yeah really? Do you want me to count to you all the stuffs I've done for you?", Marcus glared back.

"Sure but it'll be way less than what I've done", Emilio scoffs.

"Okay enough! This is a lot because it's a list from all your brothers okay? So quit complaining about how this is so much", Enzo sighs.

Perks of having 19 brothers... note the sarcasm.

"Also you three can split up and shop right? So it'll be easier", Angelo smiled and tried to reason.

"You know Ales, Leo and Antonio ordered stuff too. It's a pity I'll have to tell them you're not getting their things", Emilio fake sighs exhasperated

"Fineeee", Matteo sighs

"We'll get them", Daniel frowns begrudgingly.

"Good! I'll make pasta and pizza when you come back", Enzo smiled and gave some incentive.

"Okay! We love you sooo much!", Marcus jumped happily

Everyone chuckled. Then they again started talking about the food and how moody my younger older brothers are.

Max pulled my hand and I look down at him.

"Let them be here Tina. Let's go. Please take me to the mall", Max huffs angrily at the boys and then pouts at me.

"Okay let's go", I laugh and we both sneak out without those six even realising.

Last I heard is them talking about someone acting bipolar.

We get inside my car and I make sure Max is safely strapped. I start the car and smile at Max.

"FINALLY", Max yells happily giving me his cute signature smile.

I chuckled and start driving. We were almost outside the main gate when we heard yelling from behind.

"OH wait wait! why are you leaving us?", Matteo yells running at us along with other two.

"Come straight to the mall", Max yells back and winks at me.

I chuckled shaking my head and we drove away.

We soon reach the mall with Max telling me about how we should have left them long time ago.

We park the car and get out. Max holds my hand and we walk towards the mall.

It's a rule Antonio makes him follow to hold the elder one's hand always in a public place unless we tell him there's no need to.

I hold his hand and we wait at the mall's entrance for others. In one minute my brothers arrived running towards us.

"Care to tell us why you left?", Daniel frowned.

"You talk and argue so much! Max was getting irritated and angry. I almost saw smoke coming out of his ears", I chuckled

"Yeah! I mean I've been waiting since yesterday to come to the mall and you guys kept delaying and delaying! What are we supposed to do? You're always complaining", Max glared at them.

Matteo, Marcus and Daniel smiled at Max. Max's glare intensely.

"Woah woah!", They backed down making me snicker.

"Okay we're so sorry bud", They again hold their ears and pout.

Max rolled his eyes. I give him a look for rolling his eyes and he apologized immediately.

"Fine let's go now. Apology accepted", Max smiled at them.

We all smile and walk inside.

"Okay you guys can shop for yourself and get everything on the list while me and Max will go to the kid stores and toy shops. I don't want anything so I'll do his shopping", I said

"Okay call us when you're done", Matteo nods.

"Bye and watch the crowd. Don't get lost Max", Marcus said softly

"Yeah always hold sissy's hand", Daniel smiled

"Okay bye", Max smiled and started jumping and pulling me towards a shop.

I wave at those three and they left.

"What do you want to shop for first bud?", I ask looking at the shops.

"Toys", Max smiled happily.

"Okay toys it is", I chuckled and walked towards a kid toy store.

I get a rolling cart and pick up Max and put him inside. He giggles immediately.

I smile and walk around the store with him picking up anything he wants from the rack. He knows he can't get many things. My brothers have told him to only get limited stuff. It doesn't matter if we're rich. That doesn't mean we can spoil Max at this young age itself.

Not that we already don't..

They already allow him a lot and get so much for him which Aunt Elisa and Uncle Francesco scold us for because he's loved and pampered by so many people. They just don't want Max to grow up thinking he'll get anything and everything because we're rich. They want him to work and study hard as well and as parents they're absolutely right.

We soon get some toys and get to the billing counter.

"Sure you don't want more bud?", I ask seeing he only picked up 5 toy boxes.

"Yeah I have more at home. I don't need more", Max smiled.

I kiss his nose smiling. We go to the billing and the lady there smiled in awe at Max.

"Is he your brother?", She asked me politely

"Yeah", I nod smiling.

"He's very cute", She smiled.

"Thanks", I smile back looking at Max staring at one of his toys.

I get the toys and we then walk towards the kids wear. Tony told me to get him some clothes because he had outgrown some.

We walked inside a kid's clothing store and walked around. Max let me choose whatever I want. He just followed me.

We soon finish shopping and I find some real good jeans and shirts for him. I get him some shoes as well.

"Okay bud all done or do you want anything more?", I ask him.

"Oh it's enough. I got everything", Max smiled.

"Okay now let's find the boys. Stay with me bud I'll just call them and ask where they are. I have bags in other hand so I can't hold your hand okay? So stay with me till I call them", I tell him while taking out my phone.

He nods at me and we start walking as it wasn't easy to stand in one place as there was really a good crowd here and we might block someone's path. I feel Max holding my shirt while walking and staying close to me.

"Hey where are you guys? We're done", I speak on the phone with Matteo.

"Okay good. We're also almost done. Meet us at Mc Donald's?", Matteo asked.

"Okay fine", I said

"Sissy!", I heard Max shout.

I realised he's not holding my shirt anymore. I turn around and see some boys pulling him away.

"Max!", I shout and end the call not hearing whatever Matteo was saying. I ran towards Max.

Those were three boys who didn't look much older than the Enzo's age. They didn't see me coming behind them and I pulled Max from their grasp immediately.

Max called out my name and hugged me tightly. Those jocks turned immediately.

"Who the hell do you think you are taking my brother away like that?", I snarl threateningly.

They looked me up and down absolutely checking me out.

"Hmm you're his sister? I can see the real beautiful genes girl", One of them flirted.

I glare at him while keeping a hand on Max protectively.

"What's your name?", Another one asked staring at my boobs.

"Eyes up here mister!", I growl at him.

"Hmm fiesty", he chuckled looking at me.

"I like you already. Come on with us. We can have some good time together", the third one smirked

"In your fucking dreams assholes", I glare at them.

They looked at me with a raised eyebrow probably not expecting my anger to be this intense.

"What you thought he's a rich kid and tried to kidnap him?", I ask looking at Max.

"Wow. Smart, fiesty and beautiful", one of them spoke.

"She's a total package guys", One of them grinned.

"Yeah well this package already has a boyfriend and is this far from punching you", I smile evilly.

They laughed. Max glared at them. He still looked cute to me.

"That's obvious. I mean a girl like you is bound to have a boyfriend but that doesn't matter to us. We're not looking for a relationship", one of them laughed.

"Yeah just some fun", another one smirked walking towards me.

Before I could say anything he held my hand. Max tried to pry his hand off angrily. I gave the guy an icy glare.

I kick him between his legs. He stumbles back with wincing. He and the other two walk back towards me. I put Max behind me immediately glaring at them.

They were almost in front of me when our three brothers came out of nowhere and blocked them. Those three stopped immediately.

"Back off right now", Matteo growled

My brothers shot death glares at them. Those three looked unaffected though. They were clearly elder and bigger than us.

"Hmm and who are you? You can get her once we're done", One of them smiled

"BASTARD!", Daniel yells angrily and punched the guy square on his face.

By now a crowd had formed around us.

That guy who got punched fell down immediately angering the other two.

"That's our sister and brother asshole", Marcus yells furiously.

They were no more the same brothers who laugh and joke around like kids all the time.

The three jocks charged at them and I backed off a bit to not get Max hurt in any way.

Those six threw punches at each other and less than a minute later the security came and pulled them off of each other.

They warned us to not fight here and those jocks left not before giving me a threatening look. I glare back.

The crowd disperses and my brothers come to us. Matteo immediately checks Max first. Daniel and Marcus check me for any injuries.

"Oh we're fine big bros", Max shakes his head cutely waving his hand.

Those three look at me concerned. I smile and nod at them.

"You came before they could do anything", I shrug.

"Okay", Matteo sighs.

"Let's just leave this place now", Marcus said

"Okay! We'll go to the park please?", Max asked pouting and all

We all chuckled at him.

"Of course bud that was the plan", I smile.

"Yaaay", Max jumps.

"You guys got everything you needed?", I ask looking at the bags next to us.

"Yup everything!", Marcus sighs acting exhausted.

"We were billing when you yelled Max over the phone so we came running searching for you", Matteo smiled

I nod in understanding.

"Let's go! Let's go!", Max giggles pulling mine and Daniel's hand.

"Okay okay", Daniel laughs.

We all leave the mall put our bags in the car and drive to a park which has a big playground for kids.

I was driving in my car with Max and Daniel while other two came in Matteo's car.

We soon reach the park and I parked next to Matteo's car. We get out and I saw Max already running inside.

Daniel and Marcus called out his name and ran behind him. I smile and then turn towards Matteo who just got out of his car.

We go inside together searching for our two and half size brothers.

I found them playing at a swing. We walked towards them and Max was swinging while giggling and Daniel was pushing him from behind.

"Matteo push me please", Marcus said excitedly sitting on another swing.

Luckily these swings were big and strong and wouldn't break easily.

Matteo shakes his head chuckling. He went behind Marcus and pushed him from behind swinging him.

I watch them laughing and giggling like kids. I take photos without them realising.

"Valentina!", I heard someone yell.

I turn and saw Hayley running towards me happily. Kai coming behind her smiling at me.

"Hayley!", I smile wide and pick her up throwing her in the air causing her to giggle.

I put her down and she hugs my leg adorably. Kai came to me and hugged me smiling.

"Hey what a coincidence", I smile.

"Yeah really. Actually Hayley was bugging me the whole day yesterday to take her out to the park today. So here I am doing elder brother duties", Kai whines and laughs.

"Same pinch. I'm here with my brothers. Max wanted to play in the park", I smile pointing behind me.

"Hey Matteo! I didn't know Marcus and Daniel are in New York. Hey guys!", Kai smiled at them.

"Hey Kai!", Matteo smiled and came to us.

Kai and my squad has met them once in school on Kai's first day.

"Kai! Good to see you", Marcus smiled and they did a bro hug.

"Yeah it's been a long time", Kai grinned.

"She's your sister?", Daniel asked smiling at Hayley.

"Yeah her name is Hayley", Kai nods smiling.

"Hi Hayley. My name is Daniel. I'm Valentina's brother", Daniel smiled crouching down at her height.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you", Hayley gave a toothy smile.

She started talking to my brothers happily finally letting go of me. I turn to look at Max and saw him seated at the swing glaring at Hayley.

I frown and walk towards him. He saw me and immediately did grabby hands. I smile and pick him up.

"What happened bud?", I ask pulling his cheeks.

"You know her?", Max asked pointing at Hayley who was laughing at whatever Marcus and Matteo were telling.

"Yeah. She's my best friend's sister", I smile.

"Do you play with her?", Max asked seriously.

I knew why he's asking me all this and I bit my lips to not laugh.

"No actually. I met her after many days now. I don't see her that frequently", I smile trying to calm his jealousy.

"Good. You're my sissy", Max said protectively.

I chuckled.

"Max come meet Hayley. She's the same age as you", Daniel smiled at us.

I walk towards them and Kai smiled at Max.

"Hi Max. I'm Kai", Kai introduced.

"Hello. Good to see you. You're friends with Tina, Stacy, Ryan and Micheal right?", Max asked still in my arms.

"Yes. We go to the same school and they're part of my squad", Kai grinned

Max nods smiling.

I crouch down then to introduce the two babies.

"Max meet Hayley, Kai's little sister. Hayley meet Max, my little brother", I smile looking at both of them.

"Hello Max", Hayley grinned raising her hand for a handshake.

Max looked at her for a while. I nudge him.

"Hi", He shook her hand.

"You two can play there okay? We'll sit here and watch you. Don't go far", Kai said to both of them.

Those two nod. Kai and my brothers walk towards a nearby bench talking amongst themselves. I was going to follow them when Max pulled my top.

"Tina can you play with me?", Max asked pouting.

"You can play with Hayley, Max", I smile softly

"Yeah but I want to play with you as well", Max said

"Come Val. It'll be fun", Hayley grinned happily.

"Okay", I chuckled.

We played for a while after that. Max and Hayley got along well actually.. atleast that's what I thought till I heard them fighting.

"Tina is my sister okay? Only mine", Max told Hayley.

"I know she's your sister but she's like one to me as well", Hayley glared at him.

"No! She's only mine", Max glared at her.

"You're a monkey", Hayley rolled her eyes.

"You're a donkey", Max rolled his eyes.

"You're annoying", Hayley stomped her foot.

"Yeah? I was going to say the same about you", Max scoffs.

I walk towards them immediately.

"Woah woah why are you two fighting?", I ask sitting down.

Hayley climbed on my lap showing her tongue to Max. She looked really cute. Max huffed and pushed Hayley from my lap and sat down himself.

"Max! You shouldn't push Hayley like that", I sigh and pick Hayley up and dust her frock.

"But she's sitting on your lap and only I can sit on your lap. You're my sister. Not hers", Max glares at Hayley.

"Yeah Max but that doesn't mean that you push her like that. That's bad. Apologise to her", I said sternly.

Max looked at me with puppy eyes. I shook my head and pointed at Hayley who now looked on the verge of crying.

"No", Max huffed and crossed his arms.

Hayley started crying. Max looked at her like he felt guilty. I pull Hayley towards me and shift Max on one side of my lap and make Hayley sit on other.

"Max", I said softly

He looked at me and then at Hayley.

"Okay I'm sorry Hayley. Don't cry", Max said softly pulling her hands from her face.

Hayley looked at Max with tears. Max patted her back lightly trying to calm her. Soon Hayley stopped crying.

"I'm sorry I pushed you", Max sighs.

"I'm sorry I called you names. You're really nice", Hayley smiled.

Max smiles back. Hayley pulls him in for a hug. They looked so cute while hugging each other that I awed.

"Good. Now listen to me Max", I smile softly.

He looks at me.

"I know you got jealous but remember I'll always be your sissy. I love you the most okay?", I smile at him to clear his jealousy

"Okay", Max smiled and kissed my cheek.

"You're lucky you have Val as your sister", Hayley smiled at Max.

"I know right! You don't have a sister?", Max asked curiously

"No", Hayley shakes her head.

"Um okay then you can treat my sissy as your sister but she's still mine okay? You can play with her", Max told her

Hayley nods happily and hugs him again.

"Friends?", Hayley asked Max

"Friends", Max smiled. Hayley grinned happily.

I smile at both of them. We then stand up and they both held one of my hand and we started walking towards our brothers.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turn to see those jocks from before smirking at me. They weren't three anymore and infact were ten of them now. All bulky guys.

I look at them shocked.

"Hey beautiful", One of them smirks

"We meet again", One of them I recognised from earlier grins

I glare at them and they look at the two kids next to me.

Hayley and Max immediately hug me tightly looking at those guys. I put a hand on both of them.

"Don't tell me you have a sister as well?", The other I recognise asked.

"None of your business. Get lost before I make you. I think you forgot what happened at the mall. Want another dose?", I ask smirking

They laughed at me.

"Yeah we remember. This is why we got the rest of our friends for some revenge", the third one growled.

"We'll beat your brothers and take you with us. Maybe even this cute one", They smirked at me and then at Hayley.

Hayley hid her face in my thigh. Max's hold on me tightened.

"I'll break your face if you even think about touching her or him", I snarl pointing at both the babies.

They looked amused.

"Guys remember I told you she's fiesty", One of them smiled

"Oh yeah", They said smirking.

"Where are your brothers huh?", One of them chuckled walking towards me.

"KAI!", Hayley yells in fear when she saw them walking towards us.

I look at Hayley first and then behind me where the boys were seated at a distance. They were quite far actually so that's why the didn't see these assholes coming to us.

Kai and my brothers immediately looked up at us in alarm. Matteo glared immediately at those guys recognising them.

"Val!", Marcus yells and they run towards us immediately.

I feel someone pulling Hayley away from me and other one pulling Max.

"Hayley!", Kai shouted from behind.

"Let me go!", Max yells trying to push the guy away.

I immediately punch that guy and put Max behind me. I didn't let go of Hayley. She held my hand tight. I pulled her back immediately from that guy's grasp pushing her behind me.

"I told you to stay away from them bastard", I snarl fiercely.

Before they could say anything my brothers and Kai reached us. The fight started. Kai and my brothers were kicking their ass well but they were outnumbered and I knew I need to help them.

I pull Hayley and Max with me and we ran towards my car. I quickly open the door and put those two inside.

"Stay here okay? I'm locking the door so you can't get out nor can anyone open this except me. I'll be back", I smile at them and gave my phone to Max.

"If I signal you Max, then only you will call Ales, Leo or Tony okay? Otherwise don't", I smile at him.

"Okay come soon", Max said worried.

I nod and close and lock the door immediately and ran towards my brothers and Kai.

I could see it was four against ten. Clearly no match and those guys were really bulky. But still some of them were beaten up bad by our side.

One of them smirked seeing me. He stalked towards me and raised his hand to touch me. I stop him and punch his face. He held his nose and I smirk. I kick him in the stomach and he fell down.

Another two came to me. I fight both of them together. It was hard to keep track of both of their moves but I was managing. They got some punches at me as well.

I round house kick on of them making him fall but he didn't pass out like normally people do at my kick. The other one charges at me and I slid my leg by his feet making him fall.

"Val the kids?", Daniel asked frantically.

I look up seeing he is being head locked by one guy. Kai and other two heard and looked at me.

"They're safe", I nod

They sigh in relief and then full on start fighting those guys. We didn't see five more guys coming out of nowhere.

How are they so many?!

At one point me, Kai and my brothers stood at one side next to each other with some injuries.. nothing too serious.

Those 15 stood in front of us smirking with a lot of bruises might I add.

We're so outnumbered..
---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Hope you liked this chapter?

Before anyone asks..I will update tomorrow 😂

Oopsie they're outnumbered and probably will need the help of the elder ones. I mean 15 bulky guys vs five of them is really unfair 😂

I thought it's been a while we had action 🤣

Max and Hayley meet 💀

Please vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 453 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ×...
334K 6.7K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
56.6K 2.1K 29
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...
419K 22.5K 72
•[COMPLETED]• Leah Stevenson is her name. She lives a happy life unbeknownst of the things that had happened at the time of her birth. 16 years lat...