ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴘᴀsᴛ

由 Ven_zion

винα χ мυι¢нιяσ!яєα∂єя #1ѕт ѕυвяєα∂єя- 05/14/21 #1ѕт ¢нαяα¢тєяχмαℓєяєα∂єя - 05/14/21 #30тн χмαℓєяєα∂єя - 04/0... 更多

αυтнσя'ѕ иσтє
ρяσℓσgυє
¢нαρтєя σиє
¢нαρтєя тωσ
¢нαρтєя тняєє
¢нαρтєя fσυя
¢нαρтєя fινє
м/и тσкιтσ'ѕ ιиfσямαтισи
¢нαρтєя ѕιχ
¢нαρтєя ѕєνєи
¢нαρтєя єιgнт
¢нαρтєя иιиє
¢нαρтєя тєи
2к ѕρє¢ιαℓ
¢нαρтєя єℓєνєи
¢нαρтєя тωєℓνє
¢нαρтєя тнιятєєи
¢нαρтєя fσυятєєи
¢нαρтєя fιfтєєи
¢нαρтєя ѕιχтєєи
¢нαρтєя ѕєνєитєєи
¢нαρтєя єιgнтєєи
¢нαρтєя иιиєтєєи
¢нαρтєя тωєиту
αυтнσя'ѕ иσтє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-σиє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-тωσ
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-тняєє
αυтнσяѕ иσтє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту fσυя
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-fσυя ( ʀᴇᴀʟ )
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-fινє
fυи fα¢тѕ
¢нαρтєя тωєиту-ѕιχ
αυтнσя'ѕ иσтє

1к ѕρє¢ιαℓ

6.8K 166 56
由 Ven_zion

//𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝐶𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑎♡︎ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑔𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠, 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢//

Ocean, most beautiful view to see almost everyday. But one of the most dangerous places to be in.

But not for one particular man, or should I say Merman.

Their hair darkened with faded turquoise color, their eyes held an emotionless look, but a glint of light lingering in there waiting to be lit up more. Its tail was the same as the hair of the merman.

Scars and wounds scattered around his body and tail.

These came from all the time when humans had tried to capture him, in which he escaped them.

M/n swam up where the surface is, still curious what's up there despite all of the things happening to him.

He looks over to where land is to see a giant castle that is owned by the three brothers.

Izuku Midoriya, adoptive brother of the two princes and son of the King. Who tends to travel around the lands. The prince who is younger than the two.

Shoto Todoroki, The older adoptive son of the King. The first on being the heir of the U.A Kingdom.

Katsuki Bakugou, the second adoptive son of the king and brothers. He has lived in the woods his entire childhood until the king adopted him. He still does to this day.

M/n looked at the castle in awe, as he had never seen such a thing that big before.

He heard voices in the distance, in which he had quickly hid behind the big rocks.

"Katsuki, you can't keep leaving into the woods whenever you have duties." A deep, gruff voice from a distance.

M/n heard a scoff in which he peeked from the rock to see a blond tuft of hair leaning on the rock, making him hide behind the rock.

"So fucking what? Its not like I'm going to be the one ruling this fucking kingdom." Said by a deep raspy voice.

"Even so, you still have a duty as a prince. Teaching the guards combat."

"Those pathetic losers? Hah! Its not like they can keep up with me so what's the fucking point," Katsuki said.

Todoroki sighs, before looking at the green haired man who has just come back from his recent travels.

"How was your trip, Izuku?" He asked.

"O-oh! It was good meeting a lot of people actually," He said, smiling.

"That's good, are you going to be here for the ceremony today? Since it's going to be our father's birthday."

"Yes for sure! I-I've been thinking of taking a break from traveling for now." He said, scratching his nape sheepishly.

"That's good, how about you Katsuki?" Todoroki asked, looking over to the ash blonde male.

"Yeah I guess.. I'll be taking Kirishima with me and you have no say into this." Katsuki glares at Todoroki.

"Dragon boy? Sure just don't cause problems that might get him banned from this kingdom." Todoroki sighs.

They continue to talk, unaware of a certain merman listening in.

He sighs, wishing if he could go to the surface even just today.

He dived back into the water, alerting the 3 Prince where they stood.

"Did anyone hear that?" Todoroki asks.

"Yeah, what the fuck was that?"

"D-did anyone i-just saw a-a t-tail?" Izuku stuttered.

M/n swam to where the lake is, looking around for the red hair man.

"M/n?"

M/n look up, to see the red hair hanging off a tree.

"Kirishima, what are you doing there?" He asked.

"Oh! I'm waiting for my friend, he said he'll be here in an hour," Kirishima said.

"Hey Kirishima?"

"Yeah M/n?" He said, looking at the Merman.

"What's it like to be human?"

M/n sigh and laid down on the rocks, with Kirishima who just got down from the tree.

"I'm not sure either, but Katsuki, my friend, has always told me that humans can be greedy for power but there are people with a kind heart," Kirishima said, looking up at the sky.

"I.. just want to feel how it is to be on land.. just only for today.."

"I think I can help with that," A woman's voice said.

M/n panicked and hid behind Kirishima, peeking over his shoulder to see a woman with brown hair and eyes, wearing a pink dress and a witch hat.

"Uraraka? What are you doing here?" Kirishima ask.

"I was just having a small walk in the woods when I heard your voice from a distance and I decided to listen." Ururaka explained.

"what.. Do you mean that you can help me?" He asks, peeking over Kirishima's body.

Ururaka smiles, "Glad you ask! I overheard that you want to be human just for a day right? And well I have a perfect potion for that!" She said, smiling brightly.

"Are you sure about this Uraraka?" Kirishima asks, looking at M/n worriedly.

"Don't worry I double checked and tested the potion so don't worry."

Ururaka magically pulled out a potion bottle from her pockets in which M/n reluctantly drank.

Turquoise colored hue began to glow on M/n's tail.

A few minutes passed and his tail turned into a human leg. M/n look at it in awe and look at Kirishima, smiling brightly for the first time in years.

"Y-you m-might need to dress up though," Uraraka said, looking away her ears tinted with red.

M/n stands up with the help of Kirishima, suddenly there was a snap of a twig.

Kirishima looks to the left to see the ash blonde man looking at them, dumbfounded.

"what the fuck,"

"I-IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!" Kirishima said, flustered to the core.

Katsuki looks at M/n up and down, noticing how he is still in a lack of clothes.

Katsuki grumbles, taking off his cape and putting it over M/n, to cover him. It was big enough to cover the Merman's body.

"Lets fucking go shitty hair," He said walking away, back to the castle.

M/n took a small step forward, but he wasn't used to his legs yet which made M/n stumble down.

"Are you ok?" Kirishima asks, helping him up.

M/n nod, taking a shaky step with the help of Kirishima.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP!!" Katsuki yelled. Rip Ururaka who has been forgotten.

The three arrive at the Castle, M/n being carried by Kirishima.

Whispers and Mumbling were heard around the village when they were walking to the direction of the Castle.

"Oi Maid!" Katsuki yelled to the nothingness. Which made M/n confused.

A floating maid dress walked/floated to where the three were.

"Can you fucking dress that boy over there for the party? Fucking shitty hair fucked him up," Katsuki grumble.

"H-hey!"

"As you wish for your majesty." The invisible girl.

Kirishima put down M/n, who was scared of what they would do to him.

The invisible girl helps M/n to one of the guest chambers, opening an empty room M/n was greeted with the things he is not familiar with.

Hagakure, the maid's name, helped him dress up in a dark shade of blue-green suit.

"You look great!" Hagakure said cheerfully.

"thanks?"

𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑦

M/n walk to the ballroom, with Hagakure right behind him. Hagakure opened the door for him in which M/n hesitantly came in to be greeted with a lot of rich people from all over the land.

Kirishima saw M/n and waved him over, he smiled in relief that he can at least know someone here.

"You look greet M/n!" Kirishima beamed.

"You too Kirishima," He smiled.

"So is this your friend Shitty Hair?" Katsuki said, after walking up to them with a plate of unnamed food that M/n doesn't know.

"Katsuki! This is M/n my childhood friend," Kirishima said.

"Still in the fucking last name basis," Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"Ah! I let him call me that since he was never used to calling me by my first name, right M/n?"

M/n nod, silently agreeing with him still looking around the ballroom.

"I have to fucking go shitty hair, old man wants to see us before those shitty sluts shows up," Katsuki grumble before walking away.

"What was that?" M/n ask.

"Oh Katsuki had to go for a bit to talk to the King."

M/n nod not really understanding it. Few minutes passed and the room went quiet.

"Welcome my People!" A loud deep gruff voice said.

People bowed in which made M/n confused and copied them.

He stands up straight, looking around the people who are in either dress and suits.

"Are you ok M/n?"

"Yeah, just observing?"

He walks around the ballroom, ignoring the stares he gets from the nobles and the king and queens from every land.

He was startled when he was tapped on the shoulder.

He looks over to see the heterochromatic eyes of the dualed hair man from earlier.

"May I have this dance?"

M/n was confused from the unfamiliar word and from the gasp all around them.

He hesitantly nodded, grabbing his hands in which Todoroki pulled him to the dance floor.

Todoroki put his arms on his waist while the other held his hands.

M/n looks at him confused on what to do and Todoroki can tell his delima.

Todoroki made the move to start the dance, from times where the unknown person always steps on his feet.

M/n got used to it as he followed Todoroki's movement.

People around along with the King and the Two sons watch as the scene unfolds.

Princesses that were there are jealous, looking at M/n with envy.

Prince that are gay secretly glares at Todoroki.

//𝑇𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙, 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒//

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

105K 3.5K 35
*ೃ༄ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐬�...
75.6K 2K 38
𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜! 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎! 𝙸𝚝'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚏𝚒�...
257K 3.4K 39
a hot spot for you horny and lonely peeps. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugou Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari ...
1.4M 49.3K 38
꒰ ❛ A STRONG QUIRK CAN LEAD TO MORE BAD THAN GOOD. ❜ ꒱ ೃ⁀➷ 𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫. 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 Started: 1st of Fe...