★The Spoiled Beauty★ (JIKOOK)...

By _Jikook_Exclusive_

"I SAID LET ME FUCKING GO!!" "Not untill you say sorry!!" "Not gonna happen in a million years!!" "Then I am... More

IMPORTANT
Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6
7
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
EXTRA CHAPTER 1
EXTRA CHAPTER 2
EXTRA CHAPTER 3
EXTRA CHAPTER 4
EXTRA CHAPTER 5
SEASON 2 UPDATE
SEQUEL IS OUT

27

27.6K 1.8K 777
By _Jikook_Exclusive_

Jungkook was about to enter the room, from where two big babies were shouting, when his phone rang and he frowned when he saw Namjoon's number.

"Yeah Joon??" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook , about the Min Yoongi guy, Jin talked to him, and he said he won't be back from Canada untill next week, so we need to wait." Namjoon said, sitting on his office desk.

"Oh OK..."Jungkook said, looking at the closed door of their bed room from outside, he could hear muffled voices of Tae giggling and Jimin whining.

"Did you talk to Jimin about his twin though?" Namjoon asked.

"No hyung!" Jungkook said, almost making a shocked face. "I cannot just go to him and ask him about a twin he doesn't even remember." Jungkook snickered.

"Yeah yeah. I get it. But what about Park Kanju and Park Haejin. Are you sure they are not hiding anything from you? Like what if they actually know what happened between their sons that day. I've been thinking through this-"

"I am sure about this hyung. The fact that they have told me everything they knew, I mean. Trust me on this. The Park couple is not hiding anything from us any longer." Jungkook said, sighing. He had a feeling that they had told him everything they could, and so he doesn't want to bother them anymore.

"Hmm... okay... so, till the time Min Yoongi comes back to Korea, what are you gonna do?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook looked at the door and chuckled, "Just teach my cute little husband a little bit of manners and discipline. And I have a feeling, my beautiful love is going to do anything I tell him to do now. " Jungkook smiled fondly. He had thought about it. No matter what the truths about that day come out to be, he'll still continue loving Jimin and giving him all the affection he always deserved.

"Alright then. I'll get back to you later. Bye." Namjoon smiled as well at his lovesick friend and hung up, unaware of the presence outside the door of his office, listening to every information which left Namjoon's mouth with a confused yet interested frown on his face.

__________________________________________

Jungkook opened the door to the room and frowned when he found a crouching Taehyung, with Jimin's trousers in his hands.

"Jimin come on! Stop being overdramatic!" Tae complained, looking under the bed. The space under the bed was really dark and Jimin's whimpers were clearly heard, but the latter wasn't coming out.

"No!!! I don't wanna go!!" Jimin shouted from under the bed and Jungkook rushed to their side.

"What- What happened?! You guys were good a minute ago-"

"Yeah but Jimin isn't agreeing to go out for the celebration! He started running around the room and I was running behind him. Then he started to get under the bed and I got hold of his foot, and I was trying to pull it, but the trousers came in my hands and I fell with a thud and he escaped and went in!!" Tar explained with all the hand gestures, already done with Jimin. He was panting and still holding Jimin's trousers, which he now threw on the bed with an irritated huff.

"Tae, if he doesn't wanna go out, you shouldn't force him..." Jungkook tried to reason.

"But Kook-"

"No Tae. If you like celebration and wanna go out, you can. Take the rest of the family along with you. Me and Jimin will stay home. Okay?" Jungkook said and stroked his brother's hair, who just grunted, yet left the couple alone in the room.

Once Tae was gone, Jungkook sighed and looked under the bed, but he couldn't see anything clearly, except Jimin in fetus position, sniffing, with his shoulders shaking occasionally.

"Baby... come out... nobody will force you to go out... okay?" Jungkook said gently, offering his hand to Jimin, who was still sniffing. But then Jimin slowly looked at Jungkook, his warm smile and then at his hand. Slowly, Jimin took it and Jungkook gently pulled him out from under the bed.

Once Jimin's body was completely out from under the bed, Jungkook picked him up bridal style, while Jimin buried his face in the crook of the elder's neck.

Jungkook sat on the bed, with Jimin in his lap. Jimin wasn't wearing anything except his shirt, and Jungkook could literally feel the soft thighs on his palms, but he decided to ignore it for now, and just stroked Jimin's hair, while looking at his face lovingly.

"Now tell me, what happened?" Jungkook asked softly, wiping Jimin's tears off his cheeks.

"Tae s-said..." Jimin mumbled, hiccuping in between, "We have to g-go out. But I don't wanna. But he d-didn't... I just... Jungkookie I-"

"Jungkookie?" Jungkook said out loud, his eyes sparkling due to the new nickname.

Jimin looked up at him shyly, blushing but nodded nonetheless, biting his bottom lip, "Jungkookie..." Jimin said and hugged Jungkook tightly, "You are the only one who understands me..." Jimin mumbled through closed eyes, " with you, I feel so safe, and it feels like, as long as I am with you, I'll be okay..."

Jungkook didn't know how to react. Little by little, Jimin was indeed opening up to him. So with a big satisfied smile, Jungkook hugged Jimin back and sighed, pecking his shoulder, promising himself, that he'll always try to understand Jimin and his choices, never shout at him, and give him all the love in the world.

"You know I love you right?" Jungkook whispered, burring his face in Jimin's shoulder. Jimin just hummed and nodded. Jungkook smiled and kept on hugging Jimin, he could be like this for the rest of his life, without complaining.

"Jungkook..." Jimin mumbled after a while, Jungkook just hummed, his eyes were still closed, a calm expression on his face.

"What is love?" Jimin asked, pulling back from the hug and looking into Jungkook's eyes curiously, as if looking for the meaning of love. He was still on Jungkook's lap, while Jungkook's hands were secured around his small waist.

Jungkook blinked at his husband, not answering yet, so Jimin decided to elaborate his question a bit. "When you say you love me, how do you know it is love... and that you love me?" Jimin asked, genuinely curious.

Jungkook just smiled at him and caressed his cheeks lovingly.
"Love is a simple, yet a complex term. It cannot be defined in words, it can just be felt... here." Jungkook said and took Jimin's hand and put it on his own chest. Jimin could feel the faint thump of Jungkook's heart under his palm, he looked up at Jungkook curiously.

"When I look into your eyes, my world stops.... I don't want to be anywhere in the world but with you, in your arms.... it's like, nothing else matters to me, the only thing which matters is, your hand in mine, your lips on mine, our hearts beating at the exact same rate....my eyes drowned in the oceans of your eyes... our breaths overlapped... everything I see seems beautiful, because all I see, when I'm with you, is you.... and you are the most beautiful sight I've ever seen... and that is when, my heart stops..." Jimin could feel Jungkook's heartbeat increasing, and so was his, at the same rate, "my heart stops because I can't believe that finally, I'm feeling this... finally, I'm in love... so in love with those deep eyes of yours... that hidden innocence of yours... those masked tears... each and every part of you screams at me, to fall in love with you... again... and again... and again...."

Jimin didn't even realise he was crying until a choked sob left his throat and he hugged Jungkook tightly, as if his life depended on it. He was full on sobbing in Jungkook's chest now, his shoulders shaking, his fists clenched tightly around the fabric of Jungkook's shirt.

"P-Please... P-Please..." Jimin didn't know why he was pleading, begging, for what?? But he just was, sobbing loudly. Even Jungkook was getting worried now, so he drew circles on Jimin's back with one hand, while the other was on his head, stroking his hair lovingly.

"Shhh.. I got you... I'm here... don't worry, I'm here..." Jungkook mumbled, sweet nothings, while Jimin kept on sobbing, trying to be closer to Jungkook, if that was even possible.

But Jungkook didn't mind at all, he hugged Jimin tighter, let him cry in his chest, and stayed patient for the rest of their time in that room alone.

__________________________________________

Feedback?

Double updates~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.7K 34
"Well someone's in need of dick. Your panties are so far up your ass even your attitude is up tight."
17.1K 734 40
Jk : Baby pllss calm down Jm : NOO I SAID I WANT TO GO IT MEANS I WANT TO GO (shouting and screaming) Tae : STFU NOW IF YOU SCREAM 1 MORE WORD THEN...
3.2K 185 15
jk: you can't go anywhere. y/n : why are you doing this jungkook l am also human please . jk: no never . y/n just cried she can't do anything...
psycho By A₹¥@

Fanfiction

18K 786 34
where Namjoon is suffering from anxiety and depression someone came to his life changed it with love. But he doesn't know he is in more trouble. sir~...