Fred Weasley One Shots

By leeweasley_

From fluffy one shots to smutty ones, hop in on this book and read away your nights;) (it'll be fem reader b... More

-Her-
-Less and Less-
-Ron's Stupid Friend-
-Perfect At Last-
-Slipping Through My Fingers-
-Flustered-
-Be There For You-
-Secret-

-All For This-

4.2K 51 25
By leeweasley_

It was finally the day of the Yule Ball. Everyone was rushing to eat breakfast so they could get their things done. I sat on the Slytherin table in front of my best friends Rowan and Kaz.

"Kaz will you please just drop your flirtatious act and ask Rowan out." I said.

"What?" they asked at the same time.

"As if i'd ever go out with Kaz." said Rowan.

I looked over at the strawberry blond boy and saw him smiling his pain away. I then looked over at the black haired girl and saw her looking around awkwardly. They acted as if I didn't know both of them fancied each other.

"Neither one of you has a date for today so why don't you go together?" I asked.

"You don't have a date either, so we'll go together." said Rowan.

"Hey y/n." said someone from behind me.

I turned around and saw Blaise standing nervously with his hands in his pockets. I could hear his friends laughing at him in an encouraging way.

"Hello Blaise. What's up?" I said.

"Could I maybe talk to you? Alone." he said as he looked at a smirking Rowan and Kaz.

"Yeah sure thing."

We excused ourselves and walked out of the great hall. I could feel a pair of eye watching me but I didn't turn back to see who it was.

"So what's up?" I asked him as we walked out to the courtyard.

"I know it's probably a little too late, but, if you don't have one already, would you like to be my date to the Yule Ball?" he asked.

For some odd reason, my mind went to someone else. To the person I hated the most.

"I would love to." I said with a small smile.

"Really? I mean, great. That's good."

We hugged warmly and then he began to walk back inside. Little did I know that a certain ginger had spotted a new opportunity for some chaos.

"Well well." said Fred, the person I despised the most, as he stepped in front of me, stopping me from walking.

"Oh, it's you." I said. "Where's your twin, you know, the attractive one?"

"Ouch." he said as he dramatically placed a hand over his heart. Or at least where he thought it was.

"Your hearts right here." I said as I placed a hand to the opposite side where he placed his hand.

I could've sworn I saw him flush red quickly when my hand came in contact with his chest.

"No, it's nowhere on me cause you have stolen it." he said with a cheeky grin.

"That was the worse pick-up-line I have ever heard."

"The worse pick-up-lines for the worse people." he said as he crossed his arms proudly.

"What do you want, Weasley?"

"Just wanted to bother my favorite person to bother." he said. "I see you have a little boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" I asked confusedly.

"Zabini."

"He's not my boyfriend." I stated, causing a smirk to plaster on his face. "He just happened to ask me to the Yule Ball."

"Oh." he said and the smirk faded away. "The Slytherin King and Queen."

"Yeah no." I said. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have friends to get back to."

I walked past him and left him standing behind. But what I didn't know was that I left him standing behind with a small frown.

- - - - -

"I can't believe Zabini asked you." said Rowan as we were getting ready. "Not that there's anything wrong with you but he doesn't seem like the type to even bother going to events like these."

"I was a bit surprised too." I said with a laugh. "Rowan, why would you say that during breakfast. You know, to Kaz?"

"I didn't say it to him." she said. "It was about him."

"Why do you act like you don't fancy him?"

"Why do you act like you don't fancy Weasley."

"Rowan, what?"

"Uh huh." she said with a smirk. "It's so obvious y/n! You two hate each other but we all know you think of each other all the time and how to annoy one another. If someone puts that much energy into bothering someone else, then it'd be a surprise if they weren't doing it because they fancy them."

"Now you've really lost your mind." I said with a laugh but she looked at me annoyedly. "What?"

"You'll see i'm right." she said with a smirk.

"Rowan what's that supposed to mean? Hey! Rowan get back here." I said but she walked into the bathroom to change and left me wondering.

"Okay now you go change." she said as she walked out in her tight periwinkle dress that hugged her curves and complimented her soft almond complexion.

"You look beautiful." I told her.

"Course I do. Now get in there."

I stepped in the bathroom and began to change into my a/c. The dress suited me both color wise and personality wise. It seemed like the type of dress i'd wear. My makeup was pretty and light and my heels weren't uncomfortable. I stepped out of the bathroom and Rowan smiled fondly at me.

"Give me a spin y/n/n." she said with a laugh and I did so. "Wow. Zabini's jaw will be on the floor."

"Sure hope so." I laughed. "Let's go, don't wanna be behind."

We walked out of our dorm and made our way down to the common room. There was girl rushing here and there and boys talking in groups as they waited for their dates. We spotted Blaise and Kaz talking. Kaz was a little shorter coming in with 5'11 than the 6'2 boy standing besides him.

"He looks so good." said Rowan as she eyed Kaz.

He was wearing a black suit with a blue bow tie that, oddly, matched Rowan's dress. His strawberry blond hair was combed nicely and his brown eyes shone with the light of the common room.

Blaise was wearing all black and he had a small handkerchief the same color as my dress. His silver rings were illuminated by the light of the fireplace.

"You should talk to him. Tonight." I said to her.

"You should talk to him too."

"I am. He's my date."

"No, y/n not Blaise. You know who i'm talking about." she said.

"There you are." said Blaise as him and Kaz approached us at the bottom of the stairs.

"Wow...you look beautiful. Both of you." said Kaz.

"Why thank you Kaz." I said.

"Let's go." said Blaise as he extended his arm.

I gladly took it and Rowan just walked besides Kaz.
We walked out of the common room and made our way to the unrecognizable great hall. The long tables were gone and the ceiling was enchanted to snow just like outside. There were circular tables all around and a dance floor right in the middle with a stage for the choir. Once again, I could feel a pair of eyes watching me as our group of four walked to a circular table.

- - - - -

"Kaz is dancing with that Ravenclaw girl." huffed Rowan as she nodded towards them. "Look at him."

Sure enough, Kaz was dancing with another girl. She was wearing a pretty navy blue dress and her long blonde hair was flowing as he spun her.

"Why's it always the blondes?" she asked as she rested her head on her chin.

"Go dance with Justin Finch-Fletchley." I said to her. "You know how much Kaz hates him."

"Right!" she said as she stood up. "Later losers."

"Would you like to dance?" asked Blaise.

"I'd love to."

- - - - -

We had been dancing the night away, but for some odd reason it bothered me every time I looked at Fred and saw him dancing with Angelina Johnson.

"May I have this dance?" asked someone from behind Blaise and I.

We turned back to see Fred standing with his hand in his pockets. Blaise looked at him oddly and agreed.

"I'll go get us some punch." he said and then walked away.

"You look beautiful." said Fred as he placed a hand on my waist and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I smiled.

We were closer than we had ever been before. He pulled me a bit closer to him causing our chests to meet. His thumb drew little circles on my hand as we danced to the soft and slow song that played. Finally, I rested my head on his chest and his rested on top mine. At this point we were in what seemed to be more of a hug than a dancing position.

"You're a pretty good dancer." I said to him.

"I learned for this girl." he said. "She's extremely gorgeous. I have no idea what she does to me but i've fallen for her. She has this smile and this- this laugh that just lightens the mood. And she has these beautiful eyes that I could get lost in forever."

"She sounds amazing." I said as a part of me grew a bit sad at how amazed he sounded when he talked about her. "Have you told her how you feel?"

"I...I just did." he whispered in my ear.

I looked up at him and met his eyes. He had a small smile drawn on his face as I looked up at him. I looked from his lips to his eyes and so forth as he did. Slowly, both of us leaned into each other until our lips connected and then started moving in sync when his tongue fought for dominance and won. His lips were soft on mine and they fit just perfectly. Both of his hands went on to my waist and mine went over his shoulders.

"I've wanted to do that for the longest time." he said when we pulled away for air.

"So have I." I said.

We were leaning in to kiss again but instead kissed a paper. We both moved away quickly and looked at Snape who had put the Daily Prophet in between us.

"I think that'll be enough P.D.A." he said in his monotone voice.

"Aw come on Sevy." I said to him.

"No." he said. "And don't call me that silly name."

"Alright...Sevy."

He looked at us annoyedly and then walked away to interrupt more couples. Fred and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Will we always be enemies? Or will you be my girlfriend y/n?" he asked.

"I think I like the girlfriend title better." I said and he placed another kiss on my lips.

Our mouths were perfect for each other. We were perfect for each other. If I could relive this moment, I would. Rowan was right. I think everything we've done to each other led to this. It was all for this.

Word Count:1831

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 49 26
This is a book filled with one shots of harry potter boys! Requests are closed!! I do not write smut
27K 763 80
Hermione x Reader (Female) Slytherin - Y/N Riddle or Y/N Malfoy Hufflepuff - Y/N Diggory Ravenclaw - Y/N Lovegood Gryffindor - Y/N Weasley or Y/N Pot...
480K 8.6K 74
if you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention. harry potter oneshots various hp x reader © akiisuh
30.2K 141 6
As many of you have requested after I wrote Carolina, here is a book of just one smutty one shots. Enjoy 😉