𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟; 𝗠𝗔𝗧...

By naionmars

Love, such an amazing feeling. But that is not always the case. There are some who don't believe in love, suc... More

𝟎.𝟎 || 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞.
𝟎.𝟎 || 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭.
𝟎.𝟎 || 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫.
𝟎.𝟎 || 𝐬 𝐨 𝐜 𝐢 𝐚 𝐥 𝐬 !
𝟎.𝟏 || "𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞."
𝟎.𝟐 || "𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡."
𝟎.𝟑 || "𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞."
𝟎.𝟒 || "𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤."
𝟎.𝟓 || "𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩!"
𝟎.𝟔 || "𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲?"
𝟎.𝟕 || "𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠.."
𝟎.𝟖 || "𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝."
𝟎.𝟗 || "𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬."
𝟎.𝟏𝟎 || "𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝."
𝟎.𝟎 || 𝐪 & 𝐚.
𝟎.𝟏𝟏 || "𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦?"
𝟎.𝟏𝟐 || "𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥."
𝟎.𝟏𝟑 || "𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬."
𝟎.𝟏𝟒 || "𝐚 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭."
𝟎.𝟏𝟓 || "𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬."
𝟎.𝟏𝟔 || "𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧."
𝟎.𝟏𝟕 || "𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞."
𝟎.𝟏𝟖 || "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?"
𝟎.𝟏𝟗 || "𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬."
𝟎.𝟐𝟏 || 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.
𝟎.𝟎 || 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝟎.𝟎 || 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝟎.𝟎 || 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐲.
𝟎.𝟎 || 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞-

𝟎.𝟐𝟎 || "𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭."

3.3K 77 240
By naionmars

Hello my loves, I am sad to say...this is officially the end. I now present to you...THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE DIADEM GIRL.

WARNING: cant tell you because it'll spoil the chapter-

I kept crying trying to write this.

(LISTEN TO FIRE ON FIRE BY SAM SMITH WHEN READING THIS, IM SERIOUS.)

I was hiding in a dark corner of the astronomy tower, hoping no one would find me. I then heard voice, it sounded like a snake.

"The one who has the diadem come fourth or die."  

It was Voldemort. 

Diadem? He means The Lost Diadem Of Rowena Ravenclaw? That's been lost for years! Right?.

I then feel something poke me in my bag. I open my bag and see that it's the crown, I totally forgot about it.

I take it out of my bag, holding it in the moonlight. It then started glowing, the big diamond producing a blue light. 

I take a closer look at the crown to see that the raven could...open? 

My fingers lifts up the little hatch, to reveal a note. It read,

If you're reading this I'm probably long gone, I hope you take care of my diadem with all your  heart.

- R.R

My heart stopped. I had The Lost Diadem Of Rowena Ravenclaw, this was a horcrux. I had read all about horcuxes last year. 

I needed to destroy it. I tried stepping on it but I felt a pain go through my body, I then saw a vision of Voldemort,  him groaning in pain.

What the actual fuck. 

I picked up the note and turned it to the back, all of a sudden words started to appear. 

Hello Elysia, you must be wondering why you have the diadem.

I trusted you to keep this safe while I was gone, and you did a well job. 

But there is something you do not know.

You have a connection with my diadem which means, since Voldemort turned it into a horcrux...you will die if it is ever destroyed. 

When you were born a bit of my magic transferred itself to you, which is also why you're experiencing this.

The only way we can defeat Voldemort is if we destroy all the horcruxes, and the diadem is one of them. 

You can do this sweetheart, figure out a way. 

- Rowena Ravenclaw

Just then I heard footsteps, I took out my wand and aimed it at the dark figure. The figure then came out of the dark, it was..

Mattheo.

I ran towards him, wrapping my arms around him. He hugs me back, him holding me tight.

"I'm so glad your okay darling." He says kissing my head.

I pull away from him, tears forming in my eyes.

"Elysia?" 

"Theo..I'm apart of the diadem." I say, tears falling down my face.

"What?" 

"My great grandmothers diadem, it's a horcrux. And if we destroy it, I'll die."

"The Lost Diadem Of Rowena Ravenclaw?" 

"Yes." I take a step towards the railing my back facing it. 

I knew what I had to do, I either had to let Voldemort take over or..die.

I pulled out the diadem and held it close to my chest.

"Elysia we can work this out, we'll figure something out. I'll- I'll defeat my father we can do this together." He says coming closer, tears forming in his eyes.

"I have to do this Theo." Tears now falling down my face, my eyes red. 

"No you don't, come on. We'll figure this out, please...please don't leave me." Tears were now running down both of our faces.

"I'm sorry." 

"Please. I won't let anyone hurt you as long as I live." He was practically begging me not to, but I had to. For Hogwarts, for the wizarding world.

MATTHEO RIDDLE , 

"I love you." She fell backwards, her body falling off the tower.

"Elysia!" I cried out, I watched as she closed her eyes, her body hitting the ground.

I let out a blood curling scream, not caring how loud I was.

I felt nothing.

She was gone.

Tears fell down my face as I turned around, my back facing the railing.

I had to leave, so we could be together again..

Me and my angel.

"I love you too." I said as I fell backwards, the cold air drying up my tears. I closed my eyes before hitting the ground, my world now black.

******

Mattheo and Elysia, there on the ground. Side by side.

The diadem was shattered into pieces, no way of bringing it back.

We enter the world crying and cold, who would have thought we'd go out the same way.

They were finally at peace, they could now be happy and free without anyone stopping them.

And for the last time...they almost made it.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 87 50
Yvonne Wyllt's ,Grand daughter of the most powerful wizards,story begins at Hogwarts on her 6th year a new boy joins,Mattheo Riddle. Mattheo and Yvo...
2.4K 89 15
𝑯𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒖𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. ✧...
1.3M 24.9K 52
"I'm sorry, thanks for the offer. But I'm not being your girlfriend." "Pretend." "What?" "Not my real one you twit. Just like a fake one." He shrugs...
21.6K 763 45
They were lovers. Inseparable. They loved each other more then anything but then everything changed. Mattheo turned to Dark side. And Julia she watch...