Undecided Love ~ [MCD x Rea...

By ShipperLizzie

Y/n is on adventure to find out who she really is. As Aphmau's sister she takes on the role of the Lord's sec... More

Entry No. 1
Entry No. 2
Entry No. 3
Entry No. 4
Entry No. 5
Entry No. 6
Entry No. 7
Entry No. 8
Entry No. 9
Entry No. 10
Entry No. 11
Entry No. 12
Entry No. 13
Entry No. 14
Entry No. 15
Entry No. 16
Entry No. 17
Entry No. 18
Entry No. 19
Entry No. 20
Entry No. 21
Entry No. 22
Entry No. 23
Entry No. 24
Entry No. 25
Entry No. 26
Entry No. 27
Entry No. 28
Entry No. 29
Entry No. 30
Entry No. 31
Entry No. 32
Entry No. 33
Entry No. 34
Entry No. 35
Entry No. 36
Entry No. 37
Entry No. 38
Entry No. 39
Entry No. 40
Entry No. 41
Entry No. 42
Entry No. 43
Entry No. 44
Entry No. 45
Entry No. 46
Entry No. 47
Entry No. 48
Entry No. 50
Entry No. 51
Entry No. 52
Entry No. 53
Entry No. 54
Entry No. 55
Entry No. 56
Entry No. 57
Entry No. 58
Entry No. 59
Entry No. 60

Entry No. 49

935 31 3
By ShipperLizzie

I went over to check up on Nicole. Aph had said she'd moved in next to Molly's, so I headed that direction. I knocked before getting welcomed in.

"Hey Y/n, I was just about to start trying to actually get settled into this place, what you up to?" She asked cheerfully.

"Oh, I was just coming by to see if you needed any help or supplies. If you want I have a ton of extra stuff that's been laying around since I got my house set up," I offered.

She nodded and we went through a ton of stuff. We even got to set up a small boxing ring downstairs. It was a bit tiring but I was glad I helped her. We ended up talking a ton and getting to know each other. By the end of the day we had gotten pretty close and it was nice. We went out at the end of the day only to get some food from my house and going up to the guard tower to have a small picnic.

"Wait a minute, so you have all of these people coming on to you? Girlie, you have more game than I thought," she said with a giggle before jokingly punching me.

I giggled as well, "I guess,but that does leave me in this fun situation."

"Have you fallen for all of them?" She asked.

"I think... Maybe... I.." I stammered as my blush grew and I stared at the moon.

"Wow.. they got you good," she joked.

"Heh.. I guess," I said with ha chuckle, rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

We soon left back to our own homes but we promised to do it again. It really was beautiful. The next day I was heading up to the guard tower to see where everyone was at today only to find Garroth, Laurence, and Dante getting changed... I immediately blushed deeply, kind of not wanting to look away but doing so anyway.

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" I shouted nervously before climbing up to the top of the tower.

Aph stood there giving me a smug look.

"I wasn't trying to!" I yelled.

"Sure," she said, obviously not believing it.

The boys came up not long after.

"Trying to get a sneak peak at the goods, eh? All you had to do was ask," Laurence said flirtatiously, making Garroth elbow him in return.

I looked at their armor. It looked like it was really good quality.

"Y-You g-guys look really g-good," I complimented. "G-Garroth, why don't you t-take off your h-helm? It's just us here, no need to get so s-stuffy."

He quickly took off his helm to show his deep blush.

"I can't believe this," Garroth said.

"A little flashy for a village this small, huh?" Aph questioned.

"Very much so but.. When I was younger I designed this.. I can't believe they actually made this armor after all.." Garroth said shocked.

"Wow! You should talk to Cadenza if you're that good at designing!" Aph said surprised.

"Heh, I'm just good at knowing what works best for combat. Though I just don't understand why she would give you a newly made armor set that I designed a long time ago... What is she trying to do? I won't turn down this armor since I know it's of amazing quality and will help us out tremendously, however I insist we pay for it. Give her all of the diamonds in the chest over there, I do not want her to think we owe her to something," Garroth explained.

"Should I take these aboard her ship?" Aph asked.

"No! I mean, no... I do not want you to go anywhere near her ship unescorted. I understand that Jeffory was a Jury of Nine guard with a heart of gold but don't let his kindness make you believe that all of them are like that, that goes for you as well Lady   Y/n," Garroth said.

"I won't let my guard down," Aph nodded.

"Glad you understand. Now of you'll excuse me Lord Aphmau, Lady Y/n, I have some things I need to attend to," Garroth said before leaving.

Aph decided to go talk to Dante so I went to Laurence.

"Hey! These are nice! Though I'm sure you like what's under the armor more than the armor," Laurence flirted casually.

"Laurence!" I said, my blush deepening.

"So, what do you think?" He asked.

"T-They look nice," I replied.

"Enough for you to fall in love with me?" He asked.

I walked away before my blush could deepen further, only making him chuckle at me as I walked away. I ended up coming to Zoey's story time and it was actually pretty good.

The next day only to feel a pull towards Cadenza's house. I quickly rushed over. I came downstairs only to see her crying over a letter.

"Cadenza!" I said as I rushed to her side.

"Y/n... It's from Kenmur.." she said shakily.

"What is it?" I asked.

"..... My father was recently assassinated...." She mumbled out in sock.

"Cadenza.." I mumbled.

Tears fell from her eyes as she pulled on my clothing only to pull herself towards me, "I'm such a horrible daughter! I should have been there! Why?! Why my daddy?!"

"Sshh..." I said letting her head, trying to comfort her as best I could.

"Lady Y/n... I am so distraught I can barely move.. Please, please tell me this is a dream.." she pleaded.

"I'm sorry Cadenza..." I said.

She continued to bawl her eyes out,
"Please, take me to Meteli?"

"Of course," I said with a smile.

"Thank you, thank you so much Lady Y/n. Please give me a moment to pack up my things, I'll be ready to head out in about an hour," she explained.

I nodded before leaving and heading towards the guard tower... I remembered Laurence talking about Hayden being like a dad to him... I had to talk to him. He saw me, and I guess I must have gotten emotional because he ran straight to me.

"Lady Y/n! Is everything alright?" He asked.

"Hayden's dead... I um.. I'm taking Cadenza to Meteli, I just.. I thought you should know so I was on my way over, but I guess you beat me to the punch," I said with a sad chuckle.

"What?...... Hayden is dead.......? He was like a father to me.... How could this happen?! Who the heck did they allow to take his guard's place to watch over him?!" Laurence questioned loudly, obviously enraged.

"Laurence.. I know it's hard, but take a deep breath.."

"You said you're taking Cadenza? Of course she wants to go to Meteli, and I do as well.... Then I'm coming with you.. Hayden was a wonderful man and I need to make whoever did this to him pay.." Laurence said in the same upset tone.

Garroth cane down and questioned Laurence for being loud... Laurence was angry and it was getting to his head.. We soon all got ready and I rushed to Aph's to say goodbye to Malachi. I came up the stairs to see the boys. I got down and hugged him.

"Malachi, please stay here with Levin and Zoey. I need to go help a friend so I might be gone for a couple of days. I already miss you..." I said squeezing him tight.

"Be safe mom! Maybe when you come back you can teach me how to ride Mystic or something! Just the two of us!" Malachi said happily.

I was already coming up with ideas of what to do with Malachi, we hadn't spent much alone time together in a while. I could think of Malachi I rode into Meteli. Cadenza and Laurence rushed off as I tied Mystic up o the outskirts of town. I walked into Kenmur's house. I hadn't actually been here before, only ever heard about it.

"Laurence, you're looking good. How have things been treating you?" Kenmur asked politely.

"Things have been good," Laurence said.

"Cadenza... You look as beautiful as ever..." Kenmur complimented, only for Cadenza to stay silent, "My sincerest apologies.. But Cadenza there are some things we need to discuss.. I can understand if you do not wish to talk and I do not expect you to. First things first, while you away your father became Lord of Meteli. Second, now that he is gone and you are of proper age.. You have the ability to take on the role as Lord of Meteli if you choose, however you only have one week to choose if or of not to do so."

"Kenmur, I understand your concern.. However I sure Cadenza is in no mental state to make a decision like that right now," Laurence said.

"Well, it's something she has to think about," Kenmur pressed.

"Her father just passed away! Give her some time!" Laurence shouted.

"I understand Laurence. My apologies. Cadenza, you are welcomed to stay in the guest quarters house if you prefer. We've locked up your father's house for investigation," Kenmur explained.

"Are there any clues as to who did this?" Laurence asked.

"In the case over there is the only shred of evidence we have as to his assassination... A feather from a chicken.. You know what that means Laurence.." Kenmur said.

"You don't think Castor the Chicken Shaman did this..?" Laurence questioned.

"All clues point to him Laurence. He's always been off," Kenmur said.

I couldn't believe that Castor could be the killer. There was no way, he could barely kill a creeper.

"Kenmur, allow me to interrogate him tomorrow. If I find him guilty, although he is my friend... I will not hesitate to bring him justice. I swear..." Laurence said.

"Fine. I'll grant you that. However if you cannot prove nor disprove him guilty I will make sure he is locked up. There have been to many incidences that point to him being the culprit of, the village of Meteli grows tired of this," Kenmur explained.

"You'll have an answer to everything tomorrow. For now we'll retire to sleep," Laurence said.

"Very well, I'll have the guest quarters house prepared for three. Get some rest my beautiful Cadenza," Kenmur said.

Laurence started to take Cadenza to the house.

"I remember you lass, you were here once before, weren't you?" The man who I remembered Aph saying was Ulrich said.

"Yes, it's been a really long time though.." I said with a sad smile, "You're Ulrich, and that is Kenmur, right?"

"Yes indeed," Kenmur said with a sigh.

"I am Y/n, second hand to Aphmau, the Lord of Phoenix Drop as well as my sister," I introduced.

"I see, well lass, you should probably be on your way. I'm sure you're tired," Ulrich said.

I nodded off before leaving to the guest house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 681 31
(Y/N) runs away from her imprisonment that Zane had done to her,and find's her self in a village where her long lost sister lives. Will Zane come for...
41.9K 1.9K 64
Get past the first 3 chapters and ur fine. Y/n L/n. She's pissed over season 2's ending of MCD. Both of her ships sank to the ocean floor in an insta...
100 0 11
Join Amai in the MCD world. All stories of MCD I see were written when we were like 12 and low key have me going 🧍🏻‍♀️. So I'll write my own Amai...
20.3K 447 27
~Highest Rank~ {#92 in aphmau} {#30 in garroth} {#1 in fcu} Book Two to, "An Ultima's Wish." Now in college, Y/n is finally free of military school a...