ā› š‹šŽš•š„ š’šŽšš† āœ - seavey

By -CORBABY

ā–Ž š‹šŽš•š„ š’šŽšš†. ( ā›“ļøšŸ·šŸŽ™ļø ) ā š’Šš’ š’˜š’‰š’Šš’„š’‰ he writes love songs about his brothers best f... More

casting call (closed)
š„šØšÆšž š¬šØš§š 
000; playlist
001; way past giving head
002; share an apple with me
003; so how's the šŸ†
004; hot dog on a apple tree
005; meowing at kobe
006; never tell you my secrets
007; parent trap this shit
008; phase one of dova
009; code kissy kissy
010; get down on one knee
011; more like one blunt
012; i think i'm daydreaming
013; in love with my best friend
014; makes my stomach do somersaults
015; i think mercurys in retrograde
016; more like a whole album
017; grab some condoms too
018; don't do well with bets

019; going to take the kiss or not?

1.7K 69 77
By -CORBABY

"SEAVEY, ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE THE KISS OR NOT?"

[🌸🧸💌]

[🌸🧸💌]

━━ "A SEX SONG?" nova stated as she entered her and daniel's shared room for the first time, earned it by the weeknd lowly playing from the speakers in the room as daniel unpacked his bags.

"fuck- i didn't mean to put that on- the playlist's on shuffle!" the brunette stammered, hurrying around the room to find his phone and skip the song as nova waltzed right past him, smiling to herself by how flustered he had become.

"mhmm sure." she gave him a teasing smile before walking off onto the balcony where the sun was just finishing its rise.

"did you know..." nova called out to daniel as she leaned on to the railing, scoping over the view of the resort. "my first husband stood exactly right there," she pointed off into the distance, a pond in the middle of a golfing green.

daniel perked a brow from inside the room, walking over to the balcony door intrigued by her random comment. "first husband?"

"mhmm, zac efron. during the bet on it scene from high school music two," she glanced over her shoulder to daniel with a wide grin. "first crush equals first husband."

"wait, that was filmed over there?" daniel walked forwards until he was standing beside nova, he leaned all his weight onto the railing of the balcony as his gaze fixated on the familiar scenery. "i actually didn't know that..."

"imbecile," nova muttered under breath in a joking manner. "have you even watched high school musical two?" she tilted her head towards daniel, narrowing her eyes in curiosity.

"i-yes." the boy ended quickly. "well, is sitting in the same room with it playing on the tv while you scroll through your phone, count?" daniel gave a cheeky smile, already knowing her answer as she shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"that is very uncultured and offensive to me," she teased once again, before letting her eyes wander back to the view. "ima make sure you watch it soon."

daniel nodded as he let out a little chuckle. "with you, i assume?" his shoulder playfully shoved hers as he bit back a grin.

"sadly," the girl mumbled with an exaggerated sigh before letting a smile cross her face.

"have you ever people watched before?" nova hummed as she turned her head to look at daniel who chuckled at her short spanned attention.

"not intentionally, i'm not very fascinated in becoming the next ted bundy," the boy let out in a hushed laugh as she nodded towards the boy before letting her gaze wander over the multiple people below them.

"forty-five year long relationship." nova told him, pointing to a couple out on the putting green, happily smiling with each other as they took a small stroll on the grass.

daniel chuckled, going along with her demeanor. "uhhhh, high school sweethearts,"

the brunette nodded, her lips curving up into a smile when he played along with her. "his name's albert," she added as she leaned her body forward onto the railing.

"and her name's beatrice," daniel chuckled, finding their scenario ridiculously believable. "he calls her betty!" nova beamed with a wide grin, taking a long glance at the elderly couple, a little too excited for something so small.

"then she calls him al,"

"mhm, they come here as a get away," nova stated as she looked at him like she knew what she was talking about, yet she didn't even know the couples real names.

"with their bratty kids who don't have enough time for them - al and betty kinda despise them." daniel responded, letting his imagination wander as he let his attention bounce back and forth between the couple and nova.

"but it's all worth it, because of their grandchildren," nova bit down on her bottom lip, trying to prevent her smile from growing any bigger as she pointed to two young children playing with each other, not too far away from the seniors.

"i officially want their life" daniel admitted as he admired the pair, "except i want my kids to actually care about me"

"their life gives me perfect by ed sheeran vibes" nova said as she let her mind wander to how much or little the couple may have fulfilled in their life. "i used to listen to that song and always want to do what it refers in the lyrics"

daniel watched nova with a smile on his lips, taking a mental note of her words before a realization crossed over his mind. "y'know you lost the bet" he held a smug look on his face as nova furrowed her brows towards the boy before realizing what he was talking about.

"you spent an hour out with our friends until now. and if i recall properly, i said that they would take an hour to ditch us," he turned his body towards nova, his elbow still resting on the railing as he tried to stop himself from letting go of a cheeky grin.

"technically, i ditched them." nova reasoned, not wanting to accept her defeat before daniel raised an eyebrow towards her, causing her to belittle a sigh. "i jinxed your loss, what was it? fifteen dollars?"

she prepared herself to head off inside to search for her purse, but daniel shook his head in response, straightening himself up as he took a small step forward. "is there a way i can cash in my prize for something else?"

"hmm, that depends, i'm not willing to give up the left side of the bed." nova replied, tilting her head up to meet the eyes of the seavey boy who held an amused grin as he gently took ahold of both of the girls' petite hands.

"you can keep your side of the bed," he laughed before biting down on his bottom, tugging the girl closer by the soft grip on her hands, "a kiss."

the dumbfounded girl looked at the boy with furrowed brows, mistaking his ask for something else, "by the driver era? i think you forgot i can't sing-"

daniel rapidly shook his head as he let a few subtle laughs escape his lips before rephrasing his sentence, "nov, i'm asking for a kiss." he let a finger lightly tap his plump lips that held an uncontrollable smile.

nova's mouth curved into the shape of an 'o' as the realization made its presence. "uhh...sure," the brunette piped, catching the boy a little off guard as he wasn't expecting it to be that easy.

"sure?"

"yes."

"yes?"

"seavey, are you going to take the kiss or not?" nova said in a deadpanned tone, as she gave a short glare, fed up with his repeated words.

"oh i'm definitely taking that kiss," daniel eagerly nodded, letting his hands drop to her hips before taking glances between her eyes and lips. he soon gave in and leaned towards her, attaching his lips to hers.

nova felt her cheeks burn up as she melted into the boy's arms with her eyes fluttering shut, she caught herself smiling as daniel pulled her closer by the waist while her arms maneuvered up to hang loosely around his neck.

and as soon as the kiss had seemingly begun to deepen, the phone in nova's pocket had started to buzz, signaling a singular notification.

at first it would be ignored.

but when that one buzz followed one after another, the pair's kiss was broken apart.

"sorry" the brunette muttered, as she pulled her phone out of her pocket, a silent sigh escaped daniel's lips, not exactly bothered by the interruption but was hoping for a little more time with the girl.

"i-i kinda promised the other girls a breakfast..." her voice was soft as she gave the boy a weak smile that he had simply shook off with a laugh.

"yeah, yeah, you go do that." daniel let his hands fall from her waist as he gave her a reassuring smile while giving each other their space.

"okay- i'm going to go do that now," nova replied, shooting a few finger guns as she wasn't sure of how to make an awkward moment any less awkward as she took a few steps backwards.

her behavior only had daniel give out a chuckle as he gave her another nod. "yeah, yeah, i'll just uhm unpack more...bags, yup."

"cool,"

"cool."

there was a silence that filled the air before nova had reached the bedroom door. "mkay bye!" she rushed out the sentence before exiting the room and slamming the door shut.

"fuck- novella, you're stupid!"

SUNNY SPEAKS
the awkward tension i felt while writing the last bit.

uh yeah ima try and make a comeback to this book now!!

but to cure more of my writers block, pls tell me what you like abt this book (if u can be detailed that would help alot <3)

things you disliked?

then things you wanna see more of!

any tips?

and lastly any ideas to spare!!

mkay eat a proper meal and stay hydrated!!!

love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 184 25
Requests are closed!!! Oneshots Mostly kidfics Mostly bxb I write in my free time
132K 2.6K 30
ļ¼ˆšŸ’ļ¼‰ ššš§š š­š”ššš­āœš¬ š­š”šž š›šžššš®š­š² šØšŸ š„š¢šŸšž, šŸšžšžš„š¢š§š š¬ ā†Ŗšˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ š–¼š—ˆš—‹š–»š—’š—‡ š–ŗš—‡š–½ š–ŗš—Žš–»š—‹š–¾š—’...
485K 10.9K 27
yo momma
5.4K 253 38
a strangers to friends to lovers ryan herron fanfic best rankings: #1 in ryan herron #1 in tgtatbo #1 in marais #9 in djs #16 in driverslicense ...