Let's All Meet Again || Kimet...

By aCloudi

*MANAG SPOILERS AHEAD!* "Death of Muzan...unbelievable right?" "Time had flown by so fast, I wonder how long... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: After the Fight
Chapter 2: Zenitsu's Proposal
Chapter 4: The Undeniable Feeling
Chapter 5: Silent Message From The Flower

Chapter 3: The Bloomed Flower

293 10 7
By aCloudi

Kamado Tanjiro, 17 years old.

"I can't believe you two are already 18!" Nezuko claimed while puffing her cheeks, no one can't resist this. 

"I guess Zenitsu and Kanao had reached their adulthood," I claimed. 

Time is going by fast...

The Autumn leaves were falling towards the ground. The green mountain was soon covered in the cozy brown to yellow colors. It was Zenitsu's 18th birthday a few days ago. His maturity had grown with his age, though he still cries and acts weird sometimes. 

He let his hair grow, now tied in a high ponytail. The same goes for me. Nezuko had grown taller, her hair is still the same but in braids when not working. And gotten more beautiful too, of course. 

And there goes Inosuke, he decides to chop his hair off whenever it gets too long. Like, actually chop it off. That's why I would usually help cut his hair. Mustn't lie that his features had gotten sharper. 

.....

I felt bad for not able to attend Kanao's birthday, it rained a lot during the Spring season. We were forced to stay home due to how heavy it rained. The rain stopped a week after her birthday. I quickly wrote an apology letter. 

She returned it a day after saying it's ok. She also had stated that Giyuu-san and Sanemi-san had found themselves a wife, they even have a baby. She felt sorry for us not able to taste Aoi's amazing cookings. 

I lay in my bed while being deep in my thought. 

"Hey, should we go visit the Butterfly Mansion tomorrow?" I asked.

"Wait, this sudden?!" Zenitsu questioned.

"Yeah sure!!! I want to taste Koi's tempura!!!"

"It's Aoi! Not Koi!" 

"I guess it's decided then." 

Soon, the three of us drift to sleep. 

The crisp air filled in our lungs, the weather had turned cold pretty fast this year. Nezuko blew some hot air onto her hand, rubbing it to form heat. 

"It's so cold today," I commented while keeping my hand warm. 

"I would really need some hot drink right now." Nezuko agreed.

"HAH! WEAK!!"

"Shut up boar head!!" Zenitsu yelled while smacking his head.

"What the hell Monitsu?!!! You wanna fight?!!" 

"Hey! Please don't fight here!!"

"Tanjiro? Nezuko, Zenitsu, and Inosuke?!" 

We turned around and find a woman standing behind us. Her hair is tied into low twin tails with butterfly hairpins, her ocean blue eyes widened seeing us. She is holding a basket, it smells like medicines. 

"Aoi-san?!" I questioned. 

"Aoi-chan!" Nezuko yelled with happiness, leaping towards the older female. 

"What are you guys doing here?!" She questioned. 

"We're here to visit you guys, is it not the right time?" I asked. 

"No no! You should've told me earlier, I could've prepared some meals for you guys!" She stated, "and you should keep your clothe together, you will catch a cold if you wear it like this!" 

Stern as always...

"The Great Inosuke will never get sick!" Inosuke shouted with pride. Yet, he allowed Aoi-san to fix his clothes. 

(*Eyebrows wiggles intensively*)

"Come on! Giyuu-sama, Sanemi-sama, and Uzui-sama are also there!" Aoi informed. 

"Wait, really?!" I questioned. 

"Yes, they are having the daily check-up today."

"I see, then what are we waiting for?! Let's go!" I yelled with excitement. I can't wait to see my comrades. 

Soon, we have arrived at the Butterfly Mansion. Looking beautiful as always, they seemed to be under great care. 

"Aoi-san!" The three girls yelled together. They have grown so much!

"Tanjiro-kun, Nezuko-chan, Zenitsu-kun, Inosuke-kun!"

"It's nice seeing you guys! Looks like all three of you had gotten taller!!" 

Nezuko was petting their head, Zenitsu was waving while Inosuke was just looking around. 

"I think they are in the room towards the right. You just need to turn left." Aoi informed while heading towards the storage. Nezuko decides to help her. 

"Okay, thank you," I replied.

"What the hell are they even saying?" Zenitsu questioned while getting closer to the room. 

"Huh? What did you hear?"

"I heard Giyuu-san's voice saying 'I am not disliked, I am not disliked...'"

We reached the room, there is a strong alcohol smell from there. Are they drinking?

I can hear voices from inside:

"Please don't drink too much, it'll make your body worse."

"I only have 3 sips...!"

"I am not disliked..." 

The door suddenly slid open, revealing a girl...no a woman. Her long hair is in a half-do with the familiar butterfly hairpin. Her beautiful, yet blind eyes stare into my eyes. I feel like I can stare at it forever. 

"Tanjiro-kun?"

"E-eh?! Good afternoon, Kanao!" 

"The four of them are here? Come have a drink then!" Uzui invited. His face was dusted with pink shades. He looks like he is about to collapse anytime. 

"This alcohol is too strong-" Kanao's sentence was cut off by Inosuke.

"I WILL BEAT THIS WHATEVER ALKOLHALT! I BET I AM STRONGER!!" 

Me and Zenitsu had tried to pull Inosuke away, but he keeps on saying he wants to challenge the alcohol. He doesn't even know what it is since we don't have any at home. 

Kanao was able to calm him down by...

"Are you sure you can carry him?"

"Of course, it wasn't a hard hit so he will wake up in 10 minutes."

"When did she learn to be so violent?" Zenitsu questioned when they left the room.

"Who else *hic*  would it be other than Shinobu that*hic* taught her? I was one of the witnesses." Uzui replied. Still looking drunk. 

"I  am not disliked...Kocho..." Giyuu-san murmured. 

"How strong*hic* is this freaking alcohol...?!"

"They looked even drunker..." Zenitsu commented. 

"I guess they were having a get-together drink," I replied. 

The sun was setting down as I walked around the mansion, I reached the garden spot. I settle myself down and bring my thoughts together. 

The Muzan fight...

Everyone was injured so bad, so many had died. It ached my heart seeing everyones' injuries...especially the one that was caused by me. I guess this is a pang of unforgettable guilt...

"Tanjiro?" A soft voice spoke. 

This voice...

"Oh, Kanao! Do you need something?" 

"I just suddenly passed by and found you here, mind if I join?" She asked, giving me a gentle smile. 

"Of course," I replied, returning the smile. 

She sat beside me, I can see her features more clearly now. Her gentle eyes framed with long lashes along with her cherry lips. Her hair had gotten longer than before, her face had tended to look more mature. It reminds me of those noble ladies, elegant and graceful. 

"Pretty..." I murmured, I didn't mean to let that out!!

"Did you say something, Tanjiro-kun?"

"ISAIDYOU'RERICH!" 

"Eh?" 

I felt my face heating up, this is so embarrassing!

There's a minute of awkward silence, I bring my attention towards the sunset. It looked very beautiful. 

I took a glance at Kanao again, this time I noticed her haori. 

"Kanao, this butterfly haori..." 

"Someone gave this to me on my 18th birthday, it looked very beautiful isn't it?" She said, "just like my nee-sans..." 

She ended her sentence with a sad? Pitied? Regretted smile? Her face becomes very hard to tell, maybe it's all three. 

Why am I happy? Shouldn't I be sad for her? But yet I'm happy, happy that she can express her feeling better than before, happy that she has become more confident than before...

"Why don't you four stay for dinner?" She suddenly asked. Again, looking straight into my eyes.

"Won't that be too much trouble?" I asked.

"I insist." She replied. 

"...If you wish." 

I smiled, this Kanao is no longer the old lifeless Kanao. But the new Kanao who can express herself. She no longer lives like a puppet. 

"And...sorry." I spoked. 

"For what?" She asked. 

"For your eyes, if I didn't get turned into the demon, then you don't need to sacrifice your eyes for me."

"It's already been so long Tanjiro, there's no need to be sorry." She comforted, "plus, I have gotten used to it very well. If Gyomei-sama can fight with blinded eyes then so can I." 

That's right, if Gyomei-san can do it then Kanao can too. This isn't impossible!

"The food is ready!!" 

"Looks like it's time to eat, let's go Kanao." I get up and offered my hand. My useable one. 

She looked at it for a second and grabbed it.

"Thank you." She replied. 

Extra POV:

"Seriously! This is very strong alcohol! I should've hidden it from you guys!" A voice yelled it must be the nurse. Aoi is it?

"Let's no be so stern Aoi-san, I wouldn't mind them staying for the night," another voice said. Her calmed voice and graceful smile...

I stared at her, an image of another person appeared

'Kocho...your sister is just like you.'

End of the story, can you guess whose point of view is this? 

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
135K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.9M 86K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.