always YOURS ( On Hold )

Door LliffyRena

Isn't it hard to stay pure and faithful till we meet our fated patner . We fall in love with few people, w... Meer

prologue
chapter - 1
authors update
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19

chapter 3

414 24 3
Door LliffyRena

Mews pov

( 5years ago )

I was sitting on bench near my campus and completing my assignment . Suddenly someone approached me and called my name

   P'mew  are you free ?

I turn my head to look at the owner of the voice . I guess he is my junior.he looks short and cute with his chipmunk cheeks . I give him small smile and nod  my head .

P'mew  will you be my boyfriend . I like you a lot .

He told me straight looking into my eyes . All I could see was his sincere confession . I laugh at his straightforward nature and ask him to sit besides me .

Mew :- ai nong what's your name ?

Tar :- p' my name is Parinya Angsanan. You can call me tar.

( He replies cutely . As I stare at his face his cheeks are tinted with blush .)

Mew:- what do you know about me that your directly asking me to be your boyfriend ? I asked him curiously .

Tar :- p' whenever I look at you their' s a  strange attraction that pulls me towards you .you never noticed me but I have a crush on you from last 1 year.

Mew :- seriously ! May be your just attracted to my physically ?

Tar :- ( he heaves a sigh ) p' can u give me chance . If you don't feel anything then we can atleast be friends.no need to rush let's take baby steps ?

He asked me hopefully.i would be lying if I say I didn't get attracted to his soft personality.

    I think for few minutes and I told him that lets try being  friends for now . He nods his head vigorously. I laugh at his actions. We exchanged numbers and I bid him good bye .

We used to text eachother almost everyday, slowly we started meeting even outside the campus .

As the days are increasing the distance between our hearts decreased.their isn't a day I don't see him or talk to him.

   3 months passed it was his birthday I surprised him by asking him to be my boyfriend.it was one of the most beautiful moments .as soon as I asked tears started flowing through his eyes he nodded his head saying yes as he couldn't speak becoz of happiness I hug him tightly .

slowly we started getting closure not just emotionally, physically too .

We used spend lot of time at his place because he used to stay alone as his parents are in abroad .making love , cuddling , cooking, going University together  became our daily routine . I even introduced him to my parents they were happy as long as am happy.

But he couldn't introduce to his parents because their parents are against same sex relationship .

just 2 days before our first anniversary suddenly their parents visited him .he lied his parents telling them I was his roommate and tutoring him. I know we had to face this situation .but at that moment it pissed me core because their parents planned his wedding with the daughter of their business partners. I angrily left his place and didn't attend his calls for 24hrs.

After coming from their I went directly to my home switched off my phone washed myself and laid on bed before I could think about the situation I slept .

I didn't know how many hours I slept but I woke up as some one was banging my door .I lazily open the door. I was shocked to see p'thorn dejected helpless .

Mew :- p' what happend are you alright.is anything wrong I asked him worriedly .

Thorn :- put on some clothes.its an emergency we are  going to a place he told .

I was confused but did as he said.
But he took me to a hospital I started feeling nervous I ask him what's wrong he doesn't answer my questions just take me to emergency wards.

Taking each step behind him my anxiety perks .

As he pushes the curtains everything blurs infront of me .tar is lying on the bed . machines are attached to him I try to hold his hand but his elder brother slaps my Face before I could question him tar calls my name

Tar:- p' am sorry ...am sorry p'mew  forgive me .I love you so muc-- before he could even complete the line tha machine beeps showing straight line .

I fell on my knees as I know I couldn't bring back to life .

   " It's your fault . He fought with our parents just for you but what did you do switched off your phone and backed off like a looser .he came to surprise you as it's your anniversary but he met with an accident " .
its your fault shouts his brother .

I couldn't even utter a single words .

I couldn't stop my tears flowing and bluring my vision . I know blaming myself will not save him but we are humans we blame ourselves right. I couldn't even stand on my feet .

My world collapsed the moment he took his last breath . He just didn't leave empty handed but he took away my happiness with him .I was screaming his name asking him to forgive but even after I know he won't come back ever again ....

I woke up from the nightmare.as I open my eyes I find myself in an unfamiliar places .p'thorn came towards me my mother was crying. My father was holding my hand . I can see saline attached to me . Am lying on a hospital bed . As I remembered all the memories in the form of nightmare  tears started flowing form  my eyes .

I have to forgive myself atleast for my family .it's been 4 long years .  Looking at them like this is making me insane .

I look at my family and try smile slightly my brother hugs me thightly .

________________________________

With this I end mew's past . Hope you guys like it . please vote and comment .let me know your thoughts about the chapter . Please forgive me if you find spelling mistakes . Stay safe 💟 .love you all.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

113K 6.8K 41
Kanawut. in business world, they call him the Devil. And it was true in every sense of the word. He was cold, ruthless, blunt, fearless, merciless. B...
201K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
21.4K 1.7K 24
SYNOPSIS: Two men met on a bridge to commit suicide----but they together decided not to---- they made plans to overcome their fate---- and they succ...
8.5K 400 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...