Promise♡ •JJk• ✓

By 444nee444

With ever passing second, with every moment of the wings of a butterfly, with every breath I take, my love fo... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Posts & pictures!
Chapter 2
Revenge time!^^
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Y/N's Priv Posts
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Pictures and post! ^^
Chapter 8
Pictures!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Prologue
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapters 15
Chapter 15-B
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 [last part]
✨ BONUS CHAPTER ✨

Chapter 17

208 50 76
By 444nee444

<Edited>

A/n:

Hellooo loviess! Before we start reading today, I want ya'll to know something!

Im goin to start selling bts merch! And not just that- I'll be hosting monthly ✨GIVE AWAYS✨too!

I realised I haven't shared ya'll my username so, @bts._7_.borahae is my main BTS page and @bts._7_.borahae.store is my store username! I would love it if you guys would follow it up and take part in my GA's!( CURRENTLY FOR INDIA ONLY)!

If ya'll are doing it, dm me your username so I know my supporters❤️

Thankyou!

______

I felt warmth of light on my shut eye as a smiled automatically formed on my lips. I streched my arms. WHAT- he was not there.

I shot open my eyes to meet an empty space where jungkook was supposed to be, looked like his phone had replaced him.

I pick his phone from the pillow and turn it on to check the time-

His- his wallpaper- it was a picture of us. Well, that picture was cute- but, I was asleep in it and he'd taken a selfie, flashing all this teeth at the camera. He had taken this before I woke up that morning. Look at my hair- aishhh.

I turned off the phone and kept it back on the pillow- no wait, I didn't see the time-

I picked it again. The slightest part of my finger tip touched the biometric lock sensor and the phone unlocked. Whoa- whose phone was that!? I didn't remember my finger print being registered his phone- the home screen, OH MYY-

IT WAS A PICTURE OF ME. AGAIN- IM SLEEPING. AND THERE IS A FINGER HEART BETWEEN MY FACE AND THE CAMERA WHILE I HAVE A SMILE ON MY FACE LIKE I KNEW HE WAS CLICKING A PICTURE. OH MY GOD.

The tent flaps pulled apart, revealing a messy hair Jungkook with two steaming cups in his hand, "Y/N you're up!?? I wanted to wake you like yesterday! Goo back to sleep! Goo! Its just 7am!" Right, I didn't see the time again.

I smiled like an idiot, remembering the touch of this soft and warm lips all over my face last morning. I wish I hadn't woken up on my own.

He made a cute noot-noot face when I didn't obey him and turned back to leave the tent, "Come, let's watch the sun rise up. Get my phone too." he said.

I stood up and tumbled my way out to meet the sunlight spread across the green grass.

Jungkook sat on the logs near the dead fire, facing the direction of sun's light, it was still hidden behind the tall trees. He handed me a cup filled with coffee, before I sat beside him.

"When did you take these pictures?" I asked, waving his phone in front of him.

"Amm that, I guess- 30 minutes back." He said, smiling at me. Morning jungkook was soo different from the normal Jungkook- he talked less.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AWAKE TODAY!? and, how is your phone unlocking with my fingerprint?" I curiously asked.

"I was surfing for places to take you to, so I woke up early and it unlocks with your finger print since the night we came here." He laughed and looked back at the now slightly visible sun.

The silence filled around us again, atleast it wasn't awkward. I didn't want to speak much either, moments like those needed to be cherished.

Jungkook was sitting with his knees hugged to his chest, his hair was all messed up and his eyes reflected the bright sunlight falling onto them. A perfect photo opportunity- but, I didn't have my phone.

I quickly unlocked his phone and clicked a picture before he could notice.

"Photos again." He complained, making a cute grumpy face while I sent it to myself. My contact was soo easy to spot- "babygirl" followed by a lot of hearts. Looked like a day full of surprises.

"Hehehehehe, you look soo adorable that I want to keep clicking pictures all the time." I replied, leaning onto his shoulders. He eased out of his knee hug position to wrap his arm around my waist.

We looked at the sun, rising higher and higher while we sipped the coffee. A low sound of birds chirping  filled in for a few minutes before he broke the ice.

"Let's go for a short walk. Tae and Sesha are still sleeping." He suggested.

I nodded with a smile as he pulled me up on my feet with him.

He held my hand, taking the lead to guide me to the backdoor, "Just a second, I need my phone." I said, pulling my hand away. He didn't let go. Instead he followed me to the tent.

We stepped into a whole mess of quilt and my teddy lying face down in the far corner of the tent. I spot my phone immediately at the safe spot I placed it last night before sleeping and left the tent with Jungkook still holding my hand.

The room door was still locked and the hall was in a mess. Not like it wasn't in a mess the last time I laid eyes on it but, this was even messier.

We sneaked out in silence after Jungkook grabbed his camera and a the same coat he wore last morning.

We took the opposite route from the path we took yesterday. It was the route the bus had taken on our way here. I remembered Jungkook smiling at the shallow lake we crossed on our way there, probably that was where we were heading.

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"Amm, I wanted to take you back to the fest we went yesterday but it was only a one day thing. So, I thought- maybe an amusement park? And then a walk through the city area? We need to come back on time so i can take you to the night date." He said.

"Am-amusement park?" I repeated. I'm not an amusement park person. Not at all.

"Yeah- is that a problem?" He asked, his smile fading away.

"No no! I'm excited!" I said, throwing my hands up in the air.

"Okay. You aren't in for it, are you?" He asked with a serious expression.

"Ahh, nooo! I'm in!! I should try new stuff! And I don't fear anything when I'm with you!" I replied, tugging into his arm like a baby- trying to convince him.

"Ohkayyy ohkay- " he laughed and repeated, "fear". I over did it, didn't I?

We were already beside the bridge now. The lake was on our left. Koo left my hand to take a shot of the sun shining behind the lake while I stood at a distance, mesmerizing the 'view' and taking a snap to preserve the moment.

He came back to hold my hand once he was done. We walked a little further before turning back. The walk was mostly silent, we just looked around and stopped once to pet a puppy who was trying to catch a butterfly.

It was 7:47am when we got back. Sesha was already up, Taehyung was still sleeping. Sesha had already had a bath so Jungkook and I took turns to be next. He tried convincing me to 'not waste water and save time' but I shoved him away. I went in after he was done.

By the time I came back, Taehyung was up too and Mr. Choi had dropped my some breakfast for us.

We sat down on the table amidst the mess and had our breakfast in a hurry.

We were goin to take the bus that day, and one and only one bus crossed the stop near our cottage at 9am. And it was already 8:20.

We rushed into getting ready.

Within 20 minutes, the four of us were jogging on the road, heading to the bus stop. Just in time- we didn't miss it.

We got on the bus laughing and bumping into eachother and took the empty front seats while i vlogged everything on my phone.[ a/n: please assume that everything is being vlogged even if not mentioned]

"So, where are you two goin?" tae asked.

"Amusement park and then a stroll through the city." Jungkook replied.

"That's it?" Sesha asked.

"Yeah, we have plans for the night." Jungkook said with a huge grin.

"Aaahaaa, plans huh?" Sesha teased.

"Y/n! Better not get into any funny business!" Taehyung warned, looking at me.

"Sweetheart, you are no one to say that." I mocked back while Jungkook imitated sesha's moan we heard last night with his eyes rolled and hands crookedly flapping in a dramatic manner.

Laughing, him and I high-fived while tae and Sesha looked around sheepishly to makes sure no one heard.

"Shut up Jungkook!" Sesha snapped, lifting a fist in the air ready to hit him.

"Ohkayyy ohkay- I'm scared now!" Jungkook laughed.

"So, where are your two going?" I asked.

"There is this cool activity workshop types for couples- like couple contests and pottery and all. It looked fun online and had 5star reviews. It's near the beach so after that, we're goin there." Taehyung informed.

"Whao- that sounds good." Jungkook said, wondering about something.

The 3rd stop was the one closest to the amusement park so koo and I hopped off. The bus' last stop was the beach so Tae and Sesh had a long ride.

It was hardly even a walk and we were right infront of the gate of the amusement park.

I gulped in loudly. The roller coaster reached soo up high, I bet it touched the sky. Oh, that rhymed-

I looked at Jungkook who was looking at the same roller coaster with a huge grin on his face. I didn't know what to do so I just followed him to the counter in slow pace. Soo slow that he had to look back to check if I was actually following.

He payed for two and brought back our wrist bands which we had to wear while we were inside.

He took a few selfie and my pictures while I struggled to put on the band, which in the end- he had to do for me.

Atleast the place was beautiful! It was more of a theme plus amusement park.

At the left of the entrance was a cute shop of candies and pushies. I spotted a huge ginger boy walking around and a few frozen human statues too.

A beautiful replica of a castle- which was apparently used as their lunch hall, stood tall at the back of the park with a small arabian castel close beside it- a ride I presumed.

At the right of the entrance was a path which lead to the humongous roller coaster and another horrifying ride- a big circle connected to a big metallic pillar which made it swung left to right while it rotated- SCREAM MACHINE an apt name. [A/n: look it up]

There were sooooo many of those dangerous rides, my heart was already in my throat.

"Let's go!" Jungkook said, pulling me into the chocolate store from where we brought gummies and a big bar of toblerone which we munched on all day.

The park was HUGE. We had to walk a long distance between one ride and the other. Seeing my uneased face, Jungkook didn't choose to go for the big rides immediately.

We first took the Arabian themed ride- it was beautiful. We sat in a small car which followed a determined part through the set up while we had to shoot the thieves with lazer toy guns.

Next we walked into another themed ride- not a ride to be precise. It was like an ancient sacred cave, and the gods of elements of fire and water and wind where having a fight while we viewers were stuck amidst it as water was thrown over us and strong wind and light fire blew over the room.

I stuck to koo when all the water came on us as he engulfed me into his protective arms. Drenched and laughing we walked to the next ride.

After another baby ride, I could see where we heading. The drop one- where you go up high and they drop you suddenly a few times, jerking you midair.

Jungkook had already done a few stupid rides with me, I couldn't deny goin for it.

"Y/n, you okay? You look pale." Jungkook asked, tilting my face from side to side, holding my chin with his fingers.

"Yeah, yeah- just. I never did these rides-" I nervously said, meeting his eyes as I held his free hand.

"Aww baby--girl. Don't worry, I'm there with you. And these are fun! I'm sure you'll enjoy too!" He teasingly assured me with a warm smile. Still no help.

I reluctantly followed his lead as he pulled me towards it. There were hardly any people for the ride at that moment, cutting down on my preparation time.

We sat beside eachother as the ride supervisor pulled the belts taut around our shoulders and waists. From the corner of my eye, I spotted Jungkook weirdly eyeing the man who helped me with the belts. Cute.

We were slowly pulled up to the highest possible position, I could LITERALLY see the whole park- and suddenly got jerked down to three forth the height and then pulled up again. I was holding koo's hand tightly with my eyes shut.

Another jerk- a HUGE ONE. I guess we were dropped to half the height. I got through the rest of it and the roller coaster the same way, trying not to scream while Jungkook hooted with amusement. HOW DO PEOPLE ENJOY THIS HELL!?

Next was the horizontal windmill- a seat was fixed to the poll which slid and rotated around it randomly at high speed. It demanded us to be seated seperately- something i was not at all ready for. We were pulled up slowly slowly as i locked eyes with Jungkook who instructed me into steady breathing. It was too high. Just a little too much of high. I couldn't- and so I ended up making a fuss and the instructor had to bring us down again. Jungkook seemed let down as he removed his helmet and held it in his hand, but he gave me an 'its okay' smile once we were down. [a/n: cover of the chapter]

Luckily, the dreadful looking scream machine was held for twenty minutes for general check so we walked up to the castle for lunch.

Time seemed to run out of our hands like sand grains. It was already 4:29pm.

Food- that was all that I needed at that moment. I was soo dizzy that I had to cling onto jungkook the whole time.

It was a buffet, so we quickly grabbed our favourites and sat down on the empty table for two at the corner of the huge Disney style decorated hall. A small aesthetic platform sat in the adjacent corner of the hall where a fairytale was being performed and the kids sat around to watch.

I looked at Jungkook, finally with a grin on my face. We had decided to go for the 'snow world' thing after lunch. It sounded fun and not dangerous, so I was forever in.

After food we walked to the snow hall at a super slow pace, taking pictures of the beautifully lit place and selfies with random characters which marched around the pond.

That would be the last, and then we would leave so we could catch the bus to the city at 6. We still had over an hour.

We rushed in before the crowd behind us could reach it and delay us further. We got the jackets of our sizes, helping each other to fit in them perfectly. Both of us were jumping up and down as we entered the area which kept us from the snow, only by a thin frame of glass. The doors were opened and we were let in.

An iglo was made in the center and a snow slide was fixed to the left side. I was curious to know what was inside the iglo-

A cold ball hit my back, that boy! He was in trouble now! I made a snow ball and threw it back at koo's face which he dogded, making me frustrated. A snow fight had then started, which ended with Jungkook tripping down and me helping him back on his feet.

The iglo was empty from inside- but a good place to take selfies with us squashed into the frame and our cheeks sticking to eachother.

We did the snow slide together before we realise our half hour was already up. It was even darker when we got out of the park to head towards the bus stop.

We were not very early to reach and so didn't have to wait for long. I got the window seat, adoring the beautiful view outside- the next stop was right into the city, amidst the market area and that was where we were heading.

Jungkook was sitting with his knees hugged to his chest, his hair was all messed up and his eyes reflected the bright sunlight falling onto them. A perfect photo opportunity-

I stood at a distance, mesmerizing the 'view' and taking a snap to save the moment.

I didn't know what to do so I just followed him to the counter in slow pace. Soo slow that he had to look back to check if I was actually following.

He took selfies and a picture of me while I struggled to put on the band, which in the end- he had to do for me.

We walked to the snow hall at a super slow pace, taking pictures of the beautifully lit park and selfies with random characters which marched around the pond.

_________

A/n:

Hello lovies!
Soo sorry for not updating on time, I have a lot of assignments to do!

I hope you liked this chapter!!

What do you think will happen at the night date?👀

Updating next Sunday!

(Ya'll must be wondering why the trip is sooo long- there is, just very little of the story left after the trip. And the trip is probably the last happy happy thing before Koo leaves for Canada. So....)

Also, not in the next chapter- but a spiced up chapter will come soon!

Dont forget to vote! Comments are open for views and suggestions!

Stay Tuned~💜

×+×

[Those pics I used are of Imagica theme park- Mumbai, India]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 737 15
The war with Voldemort was over. Draco Malfoy was forced to flee for his life ending up in Muggle London where he met you, the muggle whose house he...
12.2K 1.9K 50
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Tho...
12.6K 439 32
"You make my heart shake, bend and break but I can't turn away cause you're driving me wild"