A Small Adventure (One Piece...

By OnePieceSuperiority

(One Piece Various x Female reader) Entering the story during the Skypiea arc, (y/n) meets the infamous Straw... More

You're Going Where?!
These are Pirates?
The South Bird
The Knock-Up Stream!
A Sea of Clouds
Conis the Angel!
Criminals Just After Arrival
At the Heart of Upper Yard
Straw Hats Reunited
Ordeal of.. God?
Festival Games Coming to a Close
Enel's Summoning
Why Me?!
Ring the Bell!
The Sound of a Finished War
...Where Are We Now?
Can We Make it Out?
You Thought You Had a Choice?
Front Crawl Frog
Usopp's Departure
Robin
An Aqua Laguna to Remember!
Rocketman
Rocketman has Crashed Through the Station!
To Live
The Buster Call was.. Called..
Finally Outta There
Fists of Love and Pirate Parties
BABYSITTER ZOROOOO
Bounties and Boats!
A Ghost Ship's Skeleton
Shadows
Giant Robot Warrior Big Emperor
After One Battle Ends, the Next One Begins
Zoro's Sacrifice
Who is Hachi?
Sabaody Archipelago
The Calm Before a Storm
Forcefully Split
Recruited For the Rescue Mission
Entering a War
The Journey to Ace
Unexpected Tragedy
Two Years Time
Almost to Fishman Island but Not Completely
Once Again, We're the Bad Guys
Captured, But Only For a Minute
The First Real Fight After 2 Years
GODDAMNIT. END OF FIGHT PARTY
Leaving the Island
Through Fire and Ice
I'll Make a Man Out of You
Running For My Life
Splitting and Meeting back Up
Out To Cause More Worldly Problems
Arrival on Dressrosa
Doflamingo
The Birdcage Game
Journey to the Royal Palace
Level Two
Lending A Helping Hand
Downtime With the Top Hat
Marines Are on the Move!
Zou is a Zou
Exploring the Elephant's Back
Garchu!
Zou's Tragedy and Sanji's Absence
Honestly What is Happening
That's a Ninja?
Unnatural Earthquakes...or Elephantquakes?
Rescue Mission Voyage, Started!
Zero and Four
Blue, Red, and Crackers
Meeting Big Mom
Two Popular Men
My Enemy's Enemy is my Friend
Chaotic Tea Party Begins
The Chaos Continues
In Some Deep Shit
Sacrifices Have to be Made
On My Own
A Messy Escape
Sanji is Back
ONE PIECE FILM: Gold (Part 1)
ONE PIECE FILM: Gold (Part 2)
The Entrance of Wano
Did You Say... Ace?
Tama's Kidnapped!
Town of Officials
Meeting up with Ghosts
Dragons
Udon Prison
Trouble in Udon
SMILE Fruit Side Effects
Big Mom's Intrusion
Udon Prison Takeover!
Regrouping
Changes
Night Before the Raid
Rendezvous Points and Official Members!
Making a Scene
Another Ally and Another Plague
The Rooftop
This Isn't Even my Final Form!
Intense... in all Aspects
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt1)
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt2)
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt3)
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt4)
Filler: Swimming
Filler: Modern AU (Pt1?)
Filler: Modern AU (Pt2)
Super-Healing Drug
CP0 is Here?
Filler: Modern AU (Pt3)
Glimpsing Into the Future
Filler: Modern AU (Pt.4)
Filler: A Collection of Events
Filler: Another Collection of Events
Gear 5... Probably?
Big Post-War Moves
Wano's Banquet
Prepping for the Voyage

The Punch That Started it All

10.8K 492 398
By OnePieceSuperiority

Since I am neither Zoro nor Luffy, I was allowed to leave the group. I wouldn't say I really attract attention or problems. Besides that one time with Enel. Or that one time with Lucci.

...Look, the point is, I am a responsible adult who will leave the group on her bubble bike if Hachi says I can. Anyway, I entered another grove, not paying attention to what number was on the tree because honestly I don't care. I sped above the grassy streets of the busy town. Admittedly, I was looking for booze or weird looking food I could try. What can I say? I am a maiden of culture and grace. 

Ah, there's the bar.

I locked my little bike next to the outside of it, not really caring if it was taken. I have a feeling it won't matter later. Walking in, I could see that there were two distinct groups on either side of the bar, plus a couple of people lingering towards the entrance. I didn't blame them, since these two groups definitely looked like...aggressive pirates, to say the least. I decided I wouldn't be paying them much mind since they were making faces at each other. Meanwhile, I made my way up to the bar stools and sat in one, spinning around a bit.

"Give me the best you've got! I've got allowance today," I sang. I was very happy about the amount of money Nami supplied to me, and I think it showed. Clearly, I'm her favorite. Or at least I hope so. The man behind the bar seemed surprised to see me. Since he didn't start moving to get me something, I raised a brow and questioned, "What? Never seen a lady with money to spend? Gimme booze! Booze! Booze!" I started chanting like Brook taught me to. I love talking to Brook, he's so funny when he's not asking to see panties.

The man seemed a bit taken aback, and then shook his head, amused, "Well, no I can't say I have, not much women really come in here. Just take a look around; men everywhere. But if you've got money, welcome. Money doesn't discriminate." He grabbed a glass and went to the back of the bar.

My fingers drummed on the table as I waited. Everything was... weirdly quiet in here. Just as I was about to turn around to scope what was going on, heavy footsteps made their way to me. Looking towards the noise like anyone would, I saw a very tall muscular man with bright red hair and purple tinted black lipstick. Looked like he was the lead singer in a band. I will admit, he was kind of hot. Although he was also one of the guys who I avoided looking at when we walked in here. The especially aggressive looking one. Not because of his metal band look, but rather the scowl he held in his expression as he stared across the room towards a dude with really long arms. He wasn't scowling anymore, though, and I don't know if that was good or bad.

A wide, confident smirk was on his face now. More attractive than the scowl, I must say. "I didn't know that a woman had the balls to walk in here, especially in this atmosphere," he said, his hand on the bar table in front of me so he could lean on it.

"I'm pretty sure woman aren't supposed to have balls at all..." I muttered, not meaning to say it out loud. I almost laughed at myself, but I slapped my hand over my mouth to stop. I feel like he's rash kind of person. 

I think I was right. This guy didn't really look all that happy about what I said. His lips twisted a little downward, saying, "So you've got an smart mouth? Clearly not smart enough to say the right shit."

I took my hand from my mouth and replied, "Well, I never said I had a smart mouth. Maybe just big mouth. I say what I'm thinking. Ehhh like right now." I was literally tilting my head back to look at this man but I was still talking. "For some reason, I feel like I'm being pulled to you. Like you attract me. But not weird. Just physically. Wait... No... I think that's even weirder..."

"I attract you? Well it's only natural, in two ways that I know," he stated, showing his teeth with another smirk, "I recognize you, 'Silver Goddess'. There's a lotta rumors about your high bounty. It's interesting."

I rolled my eyes at the 'Goddess' bit. "Oh? I'd looove to hear about those rumors," I drawled out. Oh shit. See? Big mouth. Trying to avoid problems and here I am, causing a scene and making a problem. Didn't I say I don't attract attention? What a joke.

"Ha! Something tick you off?" he asked with an exaggerated laugh beforehand.

"Eh? You're not gonna blow a fuse?" I questioned, kind of expecting a surprise attack or something at this point.

He leaned down towards my face, getting a little too close. At least I didn't have to look up anymore. "I'll only get mad if you try to correct me, babe. A woman with a tongue is fun until she thinks she can talk down to me of all people. Hell, it's been a while since a woman's had the guts to hold a conversation with me," he informed with a cocky look.

I guess no one should talk down to other people, but the way he put it kind of pissed me off. Whatever, I know what makes him tick, I won't try to fight. I stared back at him for a bit, and then hummed, "I don't like the goddess in my name. Reminds me of... a cocky bastard I wish I could have done something about."

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were talkin' about me," he replied.

"God, I think I'd rather it be you. By the way, what's your name, no bullshit? I really don't know it," I questioned, quirking a brow at him and emphasizing on the fact that I literally don't know who he is so he doesn't think I'm being an ass. 

At that, his everlasting smirk grew. And just as he was about to respond, his eyes were directed behind me. His gaze hardened and the scowl from when I first walked in returned. Oh boy, time to leave. I slipped beneath his arms that were planted on the table and jumped behind the bar counter. A fight broke out just as I thought it would. They wrecked the entrance of the building, exploding it open. See? Rash and anger driven. I grabbed the glass that the bartender had in his hand and downed it, replacing it with some money before running away. There is no way I'm getting involved in all of this mess.

I bumped into someone during my escape, almost falling down from the surprise of the impact. "Sorry but I'm trying to get outta here, and you should t-" my eyes met with tired looking silver ones. He had black hair and a goatee with sideburns. And a cute hat. And piercings. And are those tattoos on his hands? "Oh no, he's hot," I breathed out without thinking, and then continued running before anything else could happen. Right through all the people who were following closely behind him. Wait was that a polar bear I just saw? Oh my god they definitely all heard what I said, even the polar bear. It's ok, he deserves to know he's attractive. Keep running, (y/n). You did a good deed. It's not embarrassing at all. (PLS I DID THIS IRL I WAS SO DONE WITH MYSELF WHEN I GOT HOME. PUNCHING THE AIR RN)

After running a pretty long ways away from the fight behind me and my embarrassment, I started walking through some stores. Later, a Flying Fish Rider had come to pick me up. I was quickly caught up on how Camie was kidnapped while the others were at the amusement park, plus the fact that Sanji called the Flying Fish Riders for help. We were heading to Grove #1 since their sources found out that it was where Camie was going to be sold at.

When I got to the auction house, I jumped off of the flying fish and onto the ground. The others were in front of the entrance already. Nami told me that we would have to buy Camie since we couldn't break her out due to the exploding collar the mermaid would have, so we headed in. When we did, a woman was sold for 3 million berry right off the bat. Nami said we had at least 200 million so we need not worry.

If a normal girl was sold for that much, though.. I don't know. All I can do is hope a mermaid won't shoot up any higher. The auctioning continued, as if it were a thing to do; selling humans to more humans.

"Oi. Why's that creepy guy staring at you so hard?" Franky asked beside me. I raised a brow at him, causing him to point to who he was talking about.

Turning, my eyes landed on the red head from earlier. He didn't falter one bit when I caught him looking at me, but I sure as hell did. He looked like a cat that just caught the rat in his house. "Oh god," I mumbled, quickly looking away from him and then making eye contact with another person. "Oh gooodddddd whyyyy..." I heaved, seeing the guy with the black and white fluffy hat from earlier. He wasn't looking at me, but, as if he felt my gaze, his eyes shifted to meet mine. Oh no. I looked away immediately after he smirked. Just focus on Camie. All we have to do is wait for Cam-

The doors behind us opened. I only noticed because we stood in the back near red head's group, close to the entrance. In came a celestial dragon with three slaves connected by chains. He had snot coming from his nose and his hairdo was ridiculous, plus he was breathing from his mouth heavily. Maybe he wouldn't have to do that if he blew his nose. Suddenly, he got irritated by something his bodyguard said, and he started stomping on the man who was on all fours with a seat attached to his back. That World Noble clearly rode the poor man all the way here, and now that the "amazing" Celestial was irritated, he was throwing a fit and hurting him? I bit my lip and looked away, trying not to do anything. I hate Celestials so much. Who would ever think they're so high and mighty that they had the right to do that? I bet everyone in this damn auction all is like that, though, since they are here to buy. My eyes shifted to fluffy hat man and the red head. I wonder if they're here for buying too...

The Celestial was taken down to his VIP seat, and the announcer started talking again, "Okay! It looks like we're ready to continue! Entry number 16 is none other than the captain of a pirate ship!" The crowd was cheering loudly now. They disgust me. This whole place disgusts me. "Feast your eyes on this man, with a bounty of 17 million berry! He's known as a tactical strategist, but his well-trained body is another great attribute! You can use him as a horse, for heavy physical labor, or as a punching bag! He has many uses indeed! Now than..."

Cheering and laughing from the crowd stopped as blood seeped from the man's mouth, and  he fell to the ground. The curtains closed.

"What just happened..?" Nami asked Sanji.

"He bit his tongue off. He decided he'd rather die here than live a wretched life in another's hands. In some cases, that could be the smart choice," the blond informed.

I nodded, "I'd do the same thing. Rather I die than live under the rule of these entitled bastards."

Hachi and Pappag were really stressing out now. The curtains opened up again, and then the announcer brought out the final option. Shit.. it's gonna be Camie. He called her a highly sought after "item" and then revealed her. She was in a water tank with chains and a collar. She seemed to notice us from the way she started hitting the glass encasement she was in and looking our way.

"CAMIE! They're selling Camie now!" Hachi panicked. 

"Alright! We're gonna get her back! We have 200 million here!" Nami said, determined to win her back. Pappag was sobbing next to her. "Let's make the first move and buy her back!"

"500 MILLION!" the disgusting Celestial from earlier called out. "I'LL BUY HER FOR 500 MILLION BERRY!"

Nami dropped her voting number at that. All of our eyes widened in shock. Camie was pounding on the glass in her tank but we couldn't hear what she was trying to say, so she probably couldn't hear either. We couldn't do anything but stand there helplessly. 

"This is bad... I never imagined this happening... We stepped back, thinking money could solve this problem, but things have gotten worse!" Sanji muttered. 

Hachi gripped the seats in front of us as the announcer stated that the bidding would come to a close now. "I'll just have to help her escape into the ocean by force!" he said in frustration. 

BAM

Dust flew into the air as Luffy, a flying fish, Zoro, and a rider got up from the broken pieces of the entrance, having landed beside us. Luffy spotted Camie right away and began running down the steps towards the tank that she was in on stage. Hachi grabbed onto him and said she had an exploding collar, but of course, our captain didn't listen. The fishman then grabbed onto the male with all of his arms that were previously hidden by his jacket, successfully slowing him down.

"AHHH! HIS ARMS..! HIS ARMS..! HE'S A FISHMAN!" a random woman screeched. Hachi stopped grabbing Luffy, which caused the captain to continue running down the stairs. Meanwhile, Hachi was being screamed at.

"DISGUSTING!"

"IT'S AN OCTOPUS MONSTER!"

"HOW'D ITGET IN HERE?"

"YUCK! STAY AWAY! YOUR VERY EXISTENCE IS SCARY!"

"Hey! Staff! Apprehend him already!"

"EW STAY AWAY!"

"Go back to the sea already!"

"Yea!"

"Get off these islands!"

They started throwing stuff at him. Pappag left the group to go to Hachi, telling him he had to go before anything else happened. I clutched the seats in front of us and furrowed my brow, "What is this?" I grunted, staring down at the scene.

"It's just as Robin said..." Nami whispered beside me, causing everyone to look toward her. "They discriminate against fishmen and merfolk on these islands!"

"Discriminate? Against Camie and Hachi?" Chopper gasped.

A gunshot went off. I looked straight at where it came from, and low and behold, the gross Celestial Dragon man from earlier. Hachi's body fell down the stairs with blood pooling from him. He shot him. Luffy stopped in his tracks upon hearing the shot. 

The Celestial then started dancing, just so happy about how he got a fishman for free. I stared down the steps, unsure of what to do. I made a promise. But the same man I made a promise to was shot by the very thing he said not to harm. That thing dancing on the steps doesn't deserve to breath the same air as me, as us. I'm glad he has a bubble on his head.

My eyes then caught onto Luffy, who was making his way back up. He was grabbed by Hachi who called to him, "W...Wait! Straw Hat...! Don't... don't be mad... I'm the one who screwed up...! You promised not to defy the Celestial Dragons, even if you saw someone get shot! I was a pirate at one time... I'm sorry... I didn't mean for it to be like this...! I just wanted to make amends with Nami... even if it wasn't much... So I wanted to be helpful to you guys... But I guess I've always been a screw up... no matter what I do...! I'm a real screw up! All I ever do is cause trouble...! I'm sorry...! I'm so sorry!" Luffy was crouched at his side now, listening to him as he gasped out words, through the pain of the gunshot. Tears were streaming down Hachi's face now. Not because of the wound, but how emotionally distraught and guilty he felt.

"You lousy fish, still blabbering on even though I shot you?! You annoy me!" the Celestial Dragon pointed his pistol at the fishman, only to see that Luffy was glaring him down as he covered Hachi's body.

Our captain stood up and walked up the steps again, calmly. His fist clenched at his side as he walked up. Pappag tried to stop him, but we all knew it was useless. If Luffy didn't punch this bastard, I would. I know the rest of the crew were feeling the same as I was. The pistol fired off, but Luffy dodged the bullets with no problem, his face as serious as it's ever been.

Then, it happened. Luffy's fist collided with the asshole's face, sending him flying into some nearby vacant seats. Now, we just have to leave before an admiral shows up.

---
Oh my gosh I'm sorry I was busy today. But bruh I made a frog cake and its so cute ugh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 9 7
Y/N a new member of the straw hats enjoys her life as a pirate and gains a connection with the Captain of the heart pirates Trafalgar D water Law dur...
8.7K 404 25
(Requested by My sister) This is my first Ever One Piece Fanfiction! ~~ While chillin' on the seas, the straw hats spotted a small boat floating arou...
700K 34.2K 96
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂: In which a heavy one piece fan, ends up in the world they adored so much. What kind of ways will they contribute to the story? Find out! ﹌﹌...
407K 17.5K 119
As (Y/N) is sent out on a mission for a whale named "Laboon" with her childhood friend Vivi, She encounters a particular crew that piques her intere...