CRIME INVESTIGATION

By Sa_Ru_Art

'Falling in love while catching a serial killer.' This is a YiZhan version of my old PeteKao fiction TASCI. I... More

PROLOGUE
Zhan? Who?
CHASE
BREAKFAST
The Case
Broken Things
Candy
Memory Card
Stranger
Xiao Laoshi
Lunch
Dance Floor
Fake Moans
Interrogation Room
Noodles
Good Night Bo Di
Good Morning Bodi
Boyfriend
Curved
Guilt
AWOL
Broken Door
Tsum Tsum
Sorry Again
Vinegar
Another Rider
Not just alcohol
Touches
Green and Red
Coffee Mug
The Mask
Love Birds
Selfie
On The Road
With Me
Late night talks
Fragrance of sandalwood
Bob
Expectations
Feelings
First Time
My Stupidity
Tattoos
The search begins
The Rush
NA-Rak
I got you
Who am I to you?
To Chongqing

Flirting Back

797 93 11
By Sa_Ru_Art

//Zhan//
________

Yibo was already there when I got at that bar. He was talking and smiling at Bob and I could see that kiddo's eyes sparkling whenever Yibo smiled at him. 'I know how that feels Bob,' I thought when I narrowed my eyes at them.

I walked towards them and scanned the drink that Yibo had in his hand.

Bob smiled brightly at me when he saw me coming.

"Am I interrupting something?" I asked to them and Yibo didn't even glance at me when he sipped his beer. But I'm sure he had a smirk on his lips.

"No Tim. We were just...ammm....just talking c..casually." Bob shrugged with a smile and why the hell his ears turned red? I forced a smile at him when I nodded.

"How many he had?" I asked to Bob looking at the beer bottle in Yibo's hand. That's when that asshole regarded me. His face was calm and wow! Why didn't he frown at me today? I wonder.

"It's the first." Bob said and I narrowed my eyes at Yibo when I nodded.

"You want a drink?" Bob asked and I regarded him with a smile again.

"Nope." I said.

"I have never seen you drink. Then why on earth you are in a bar!!!" Bob wondered, chuckling adorably.

I saw Yibo leaning to that counter further and raised a brow, supporting Bob's question. I frowned at Yibo before I regard Bob.

"I have some other intentions, Bob." I winked at Bob with a smirk and he gave me a knowing smirk back.

"He better not drink." I heard Yibo saying with a humourless laugh and we both looked at him confused.

"Excuse me?" I asked directly to him.

"You are double annoying when you get drunk. Remember the other night, it was just one beer. Seriously !" He shrugged sarcastically and I just glared at him.

"Other night?" Bob suddenly asked and we both looked at him.

"Are you guys...........?" He asked suspiciously and we both looked at each other and I saw the shock in Yibo's face.

"Nope. We aren't." Yibo answered almost immediately, regarding Bob and honestly I was a little disappointed.

That's when Yibo got a phone call. He picked it up.

"Hello Jackson," Yibo spoke through his phone and I was watching him curiously.

That's when Bob nudged me. I looked back at him.

"Don't you like him?" Bob whispered.

I regarded Yibo back. He was talking to Jackson. Face serious.

"Looks like He don't have any interest in me." I said to Bob and made a sad face, still my eyes were on my hot partner.

Bob leaned forward to me. I immediately looked at him with my wide eyes.

"Ehh... Tim, can I ask you something?"

"Ah??!!!! Sure. Ask." I was confused.

"Do you know w...what is his type?" He was hesitant to ask. I couldn't help but notice his red ears again. I gaped at him.

Why the fuck he is asking this now!

"Why? You.... wanna hit on him?" I asked and I was literally frowning.

I saw him smiling so shyly and I raised my brows at him.

"I....I...." He turned red and I tried my best to not punch his nose.

"What are you both talking about?" Yibo asked and suddenly we both looked at Yibo. He was watching me and Bob back and forth.

"Oh! I got another customer. Please excuse me." Bob escaped immediately to a far end of that counter and me and Yibo looked each other again.

Yibo was frowning at me.

Finally, I decided to ignore that.

"Why Jackson called you?" I asked and Yibo looked around before leaning towards me.

"He searched the full area where he got that memory card of Nit. He called now to say that he got a cell phone from somewhere near there. It's all broken but he suspects it was Nit's. There wasn't any sim card or memory card in that too." He said.

"Hmm.... That's good." I nodded.

"Where is Bob, I need another bottle." Yibo said and he raised his hand to call him but I smacked away his hand and blocked him from that.

I grabbed him by his arm and pulled him closer to whisper in his ear

"He is into you." Did I sound like complaining?

I thought he will be shocked to hear that but he didn't. He pulled away from me and shrugged.

"I know." He said and I was the one who was shocked that time.

"What you mean?"

" That mean I'm not a dump." He shrugged again.

"Yeah. Well. T....that's awesome. You know he is into you and you are being so lovey dovey to him." I mused and nodded sarcastically.

That's when that asshole leaned to me with his very rare sexy smirk.

"What? Jealous?"

Fuck!!!!

My face burned hot all of a sudden.

Did he just ask that?

Wait! Is this grumpy cat flirting back to me!!!???

Oh boy!

"Jealous ! Yes of course I am. Isn't that obvious?" I shrugged my shoulders.

I saw him smile again when he heard my answer.

I know he is just teasing me and I glared at him silently for a moment.

"Wait.... What is your type?" I asked all of a sudden and he regarded me again with a raised brow.

"Don't tell me he is your type." I pointed at Bob when I said that.

"What is wrong with him?" He asked casually and I had to gasp before glaring at him.

"He looks like a Justin Bieber."

"Troye Sivan"

"Fuck it.... Is that important now?"

"What is wrong with you man?"

"You can't be into him."

"And why is that?"

"I'm your boyfriend. Remember." I whispered and returned his smirk.

That smirk on his face didn't fade when he leaned back and waived his hand to Bob.

"Bob, I need a refill." He called out before regarding me.

"My boyfriend's name is not Tim." He said casually and waited for his beer.

What the hell is happening?

I am the one who was good at flirting and why I am failing to this angry bird tonight? Hummm!!! I don't like loosing in that.

"I see...." I nodded at him. "...Well, what is his name then?" I poked his chest with a teasing smile.

"Who's name?" Bob was looking both of us curiously and also at that finger on Yibo's chest.

I retreated my hand and Yibo and I had the same expression when we shrugged our shoulders "No one's."

Bob narrowed his eyes at us and we both forced a smile at him alike.

Yibo's phone buzzed again. He fished out that from his pocket. I saw his face becoming serious when he looked at his phone. I tried to look at his display but I couldn't read the name. He rejected that call before putting his phone back to his pocket.

I raised a brow questioningly at him and he fully avoided my look.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Who was that?" I couldn't control my curiosity.

He chugged his beer and didn't bother to reply.

I saw that grumpiness and coldness coming back to him again.

"Yibo," I called.

A notification sound came from his phone and he grabbed it to read a message.

I saw a line of tension building up on his face and frame.

"Is everything fine?" I lightly touched his arm.

"I gotta go." He said suddenly when he put that phone back to his pocket.

I frowned at him again.

He placed some money on that counter top then regarded me.

"Yibo?," I tighten my grip on his arm and worry was clear in my face.

"I will call you." He said before pulling away from me.

"You want me to come with you?" I asked.

"Nope. I got this." He said before tapping on my arm and rushing to the exit.

I watched him going and I was really really worried.

He said he will call me. Will he?

I heaved a sigh before turning towards the dance floor.

________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.3K 8
Wei Ying, "Lan Wangji of Gusu...From the first time I laid eyes on you, everything was red...but to fall in love with a man who wants me dead: how cr...
21.1K 1.3K 30
๐“”๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“•๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ? ๐ผ๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ...
80.8K 3.1K 28
Ge...let's get divorce "wh..What...???" I don't like you...I love someone... "Wh...What are you sa...saying...? don't joke around didi...???" I am no...
60.9K 3.2K 13
Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are have been in a relationship for five years. One day, Xiao Zhan propose to Yibo, but Yibo rejected him and run away. After...