π˜½π™šπ™–π™ͺπ™©π™žπ™›π™ͺ𝙑 π™ˆπ™šπ™¨π™¨||...

By Precious_Taebear

He stood near the bed admiring her small figure spinning holding her dress in front of the mirror. he can't h... More

Z E R O
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
N I N E
T E N (1/2)
T E N (2/2)
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N (1/2)
T H I R T E E N (2/2)
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N (1/2)
F I F T E E N (2/2)
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N T E E N (1/2)
N I N T E E N (2/2)
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E (1/2)
T W E N T Y O N E (2/2)
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E (1/2)
T W E N T Y F I V E (2/2)
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N (1/2)
T W E N T Y S E V E N (2/2)
T W E N T Y E I G H T (1/2)
T W E N T Y E I G H T (2/2)
T W E N T Y N I N E
EPILOGUE

E I G H T

29.9K 1.6K 229
By Precious_Taebear

"There is something about you that keep me wanting more."

AUTHOR'S POV:

Mr. lee open the door of so-young's room and went in, he saw her sleeping under the cover. she looks so peaceful.

He want to go near her and caress her hairs and tell her how much he loves her, for him his both daughters were equal.

but he stopped himself when the words she said way before y/n's marriage ring in his head.

He never thought that his daughter have been keeping so much hate for her sister all these years.

He was glad that he made a right decision for y/n. she is young now and also she doesn't know about lots of things but as the time will goes by she will understand everything.

Mr. lee stood there and look at so-young and again her words make him lose his mind.

watch me ruining everything, I am your daughter after all.

I don't care about anyone, she just took my happiness.

count your days too I am not going to leave anyone.

he shake his head and give a last glance at her before walking out of the room all disappointed. maybe he fail to raise her well. maybe his love was not enough for her. maybe he was not a good father for her.

y/n roll over the bed and open one of her eyes, frown appear on her head when she found herself in a total unfamiliar surrounding.

and then it hit, she just got married yesterday with mister super cold guy. She sigh and throw the blanket off of her.

she huff when she saw no one beside her, taehyung wasn't there, when she sleep last he wasn't there too.

she rub her eyes and make her way to the washroom just then the door of open and taehyung walk out with just towel wrap around his waist.

her eyes fall on his half naked self and her eyes widen, she quickly cover her eyes and a manly scream escape her lips.

Taehyung got startled and hold the towel around his waist to prevent it from falling. he look at y/n who was still covering her eyes. he completely forget that now he have someone else in his room

"wear some clothes, Taehyung-ssi." y/n said , she parted her fingers from her eyes and look at him but then covered them again.

"U...umm I am sorry I...I forgot you are here too." y/n instantly nod and try to walk pass him, taehyung give her some way still holding on his towel.

y/n reach near the washroom but instant of turning toward it she bump into the wall.

"Oww." she hiss when her head hit the wall, raising his eyebrows taehyung look toward her in a bit concern.

"Are you okay?" he asked and about to walk toward her

"NO!.....I .....I mean I am fine..p.... please wear something." her cheek turn red and she quickly ran into the washroom slamming the door behind her.

"Cute." he mumble but then blink when he realized what he just said.

Few minutes later.

Breakfast table.

" do you have any plans today?" Taehyung asked, his voice was cold as usual.  y/n shake her head and look at him with big doe eyes.

"okay then." he said picking up his fork and started eating his breakfast. There was silence on the table, nor taehyung said anything neither y/n.

"there are some rules you have to follow." Taehyung said looking at his plate still eating his breakfast.

"w..what kind of rule?" y/n asked.

"1. you are not allowed in a kitchen. I don't want to see you doing any house chores, I have servants for that. you are Mrs. kim now so you can order them around." it's not that hard but how can she order someone to do something.

"B...but I love cooking and about giving order how can I do that all of them are older them me." Taehyung look at her coldly and ignore her words.

"2. you are not allowed in my office which is at first floor without my permission. I repeat. don't even step into my office." his words were stern. he doesn't like when someone interfere in his office work or something.

"do you understand these two rules?" he asked. she understand them very well but rule one wasn't setting well with her but still she nod.

Taehyung's eyes fall on the wedding ring in her finger, he stare it for a while but then a small smile make its way to his lips which he hide quickly.

"A....are you free today?" y/n asked in a hope maybe she can spend some time with him.

"No I have a meeting." y/n frown.

"You didn't take a day off?" she asked again.

"no....I can't just leave my work just because I got married. I have more important things to do." she feel a small pang in her heart hearing his word.

she smile softly and nod.

"You are right work is more important." she said. her phone rang giving a notification.

she pick up her phone and open the massage. It was yeonjun. tell her that they have a pending assignment to do.

she replied him back that she is coming over as she doesn't have anything to do anyways.

Taehyung saw her smiling at her phone making him a bit irritated.

"um Taehyung-ssi?"

"hm?"

"Can you drop me at yeonjun's house. we have assignment to complete." she asked with a smile on her face.

"I am already late, I will ask my driver to take you there." he said wiping his mouth and stood up

"O.....okay"

"I am leaving" Taehyung said taking his phone from the table and turn to leave.

"Bye bye Taehyung-ssi." she wave her hand but his back was facing her, taehyung doesn't even turn around. he just kept walking and leave the mansion.

y/n pout sadly, One of the maid came to her.

"Mrs. Kim, should we clean the table now." The girl was like few years older then her. y/n give her a smile.

"let me help you." she said, the maid shake her head

"No no please we will do this master will be so mad at us." y/n giggle at her worry.

"don't worry he will not say anything. If he do I will be your anpanman then." she said throwing her punches into the air making the maid smile at her cuteness.

looks like she just break the rule no. 1.

YEONJUN HOUSE:

"ya girly why you look so dead?" yeonjun ask sitting on his bed where all the papers were shattered and y/n was laying there like a dead person.

"I want to sleep I am tired." she roll over but ended up falling on the floor with a thud, yeonjun snort at her.

"Ow. my bum hurt. I think I dislocated my bummy. help." shaking his head at her drama yeonjun walk towards her and yank her up without any effort.

" stop being clumsy, we have to finish this as soon as possible." y/n whine and sit on the bed with a pout on her lips.

"Btw where is your Mr. cold husband. he doesn't ask why you are coming her at your first day of your marriage." her pout disappear and her eyes sadden

"He had a meeting so he is at his office."

"what? who goes to work at these moments." y/n shrugged.

"forget it let's finish this." yeonjun sense the sadness in her voice. he decided to change the topic

"anyways what are you going to do after the graduation you know it's our last year so?" y/n look at him

"Ah that I already had planned everything, I am going to apply for ××× seoul architecture university." yeonjun nodded.

"I was thinking about that too. then let's apply together ya." y/n clap her hands in excitement.

"right. two best friend always together. yay" yeonjun laugh at her and ruffles her hairs making it messy.

They chat and laugh at each other and continue doing their unfinished assignment.

11:00 pm

y/n yawn feeling sleepy, it was late and taehyung wasn't home yet. she wonder around the whole mansion after coming back from yeonjun's house.

she even help maids at the kitchen in preparation dinner, she try to kill some time by watching some kdrama.

she yawn once again and was about to go to her room when the front door open and a tired taehyung walk in the house.

Y/n smile softly at him and went near him.

"welcome home." she greet him with a big smile on her face but get a cold glare in return

"Why are you still up?" he asked, be wasn't used to of anyone waiting for him and too this late.

"I was waiting for you so we can have dinner together." she said walking near him and help him in taking his coat off.

"You shouldn't have wait. I already ate I am not hungry." he said. y/n look at him with her big eyes.

he should have told her. but wasn't she expecting so much we he himself said that he will not do anything.

will you still marry me if I say that don't expect anything from me because I don't know how to give?

"O..oh okay then, you should sleep you look tired." y/n said. taehyung just nod and took his coat from her hand and make his way to his room. y/n press her lips together and her stomach growl.

she went to the dinner table but instant to eating she pick up everything and put it in the fridge.

her stomach was shouting at her to eat something but she decided to ignore it, she just lost her appetite.

she went back to her room where taehyung had ready changed his clothes and was laying on the side of his bed.

walking into her closet she took her clothes and change them quickly and slip into the cover feeling exhausted.

His back was facing her so she doesn't know if he was asleep of not. but he look so tired he must be sleep.

worrying about him her eyes become heavy and she went to her deep sleep.

[words Count: 1777]

___________________________________

hello there my sweet potatoes.

how are you all?

anyways.

vote or else I will chop chop you and bury you in my backyard 😈

👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 14.5K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
1M 42.4K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. β€’ β€’...
1.1M 31.3K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
462K 23.8K 20
"Shh.... everything is okay, calm down" his soft voice rang in her ears. she shake her head. "H..he will h..hurt me a....again, p... please tell h...