NEVER ENDING STORY

By daisugaaa

πŸ’ŒCOLD HEARTED JERKπŸ’Œ "So..we meet again.." It's Three years into the future. They meet again at a unexpected... More

πŸ“©
01πŸ“₯
02πŸ“₯
03πŸ“₯
04πŸ“₯
05πŸ“₯
06πŸ“₯
07πŸ“₯
08πŸ“₯
09πŸ“₯
11πŸ“₯
12πŸ“₯
13πŸ“₯
14πŸ“₯
15πŸ“₯
16 πŸ“₯
17πŸ“₯
18πŸ“₯

10πŸ“₯

5.6K 237 319
By daisugaaa

[Take #1]

' hey...'

'..sung...'

'... hanji-!'

"HAN JISUNG!!"

The raven head eyes shot open as he quickly sat up, knocking off some of his items off the table in the process. He blinked as he tried to regain his eyesight, finally being able to see clearly once his English
Professor came into view. She was clearly not happy that one of her students had slept throughout today's lecture. The only thing Jisung could offer was an apologetic awkward smile as he slowly started sinking back into his seat. The professor could only let out a sigh as she put her hands on her hips.

"..Mr.Han, Class ended 8 minutes ago. Please show yourself the way out"

"..yes Ma'am.."

[ Take #2]

              " JISUNG!"

Changbin exclaimed as he quickly reach out to grab the collar of Jisung's shirt and yanked him back harshly. Startling Jisung, even snapping him out his deep trance he had lost himself into. It was even more surprising to see the rush of many bicycles going by. It looks like Changbin had safe the younger from being tramper over by these bikers. Jisung slowly looked over his shoulder to see That the older was obviously Mad but more importantly he was worried.

"..don't you ever check both sides before crossing?!"

        "..I'm sorry.. Hyung"

[Take #3]

            " JI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

It was just like any other day, Jisung was working at the convenience store with his father after his classes  had ended . Jisung was working as a cashier that day, checking out the items of the current costumer. Maybe The raven head was stuck in a daze as he didn't even realize he was scanning random items that were resting by the counter. Not even paying attention to the costumer who was repeatedly telling him that it wasn't their stuff until his father had suddenly called out his name loudly. Resulted in him snapping out his trance for the third time that day, quickly realizing what he was doing before quickly removing the items that the costumer did not want to buy.

"..I'm sorry!..here's a free gift!"

[Final take]

"..You even got to see Day6?!"

"And they were front row tickets too!!"

Seungmin explained happily as he hold up a peace sign as Felix pouted and saying how lucky the other was to see Their all time favorite band without him. Felix had place his hands on Seungmin's shoulders and started rocking him back and Ford as he complain of how unfair it was while the raven head simply was grinning. While the duo was stuck in their world, so was Jisung. In fact, for the past days Jisung has been stuck in a daze, his mind has been wondering off to a different places and even at some times his mind would go blank on him to the point he lose focus on his surroundings and those around him.

All he could think about-

No it's not the kiss.

Well.. maybe it is, it did cross his mind here and there and each time he would grow shy as his face grew warm. But that's not whats been keeping him up at night...

' Woojin Hyung.. gave me a sleeping pill that night..'

Jisung has only had small interactions with the boy but he never fully knew him. All he knew was he was somehow related to Seungmin, but they weren't as close as they use too. Woojin simply drift away.

He was also Minho's roommate at some point, he well remembers seeing him that time Minho took him to their share dorm. Woojin seem to be like a bright person and someone who looked after his hyung very well during their time together. Jisung would never suspect him of doing something bad to Minho but it's the fact he was the one who gave him the sleeping pill that night. After all it could had been just a bad timing but Jisung couldn't help but suspect him. Deep down he felt bad for doing so, Even Minho didn't seem to suspect him .

Though he did asked him about the pill itself, woojin simply said that the sleeping pill could had been too strong for him and maybe that's why it reacted the way it did. Minho since then hasn't taken any sleeping pills, now he has move onto the melatonin gummies as he really believed the pills were too much on him. But even so, Jisung couldn't stop thinking about it, it had kept him up all these past nights. Jisung couldn't even bring himself to question Minho as the older had so much respect towards Woojin. He could just think to himself, letting his mind wonder off to these conclusions that could possibly not be true. Just him overthinking. That's why he's been so out of it these days.. he just wants to connect the dots.. he wants to help Minho find the truth..

It's the least he could do after he left him on his own.. on the night he needed him the most...

"..Hey Jisung..?"

"..is Everything alright..?"

Jisung blinked out of his trance, slowly looking up to see that his two friends were no longer talking with each other but now focusing on their friend who has been so quiet the entire meet up. Jisung could feel their worried gazes on him,which made his face break out into a reassuring smile.

"..I'm fine.. I'm sorry." Jisung said as he wave his hand but even so that didn't fully convince Seungmin and Felix as they still had those frowns on their faces and full on being concern about his well being. They knew how distant Jisung was this entire meeting, more especially he was so quiet. He has never been this quiet whenever they hang out, they notice Jisung was always walking behind them instead of with them. Seungmin had noticed the many times the quokka would doze off to who knows where and Felix could tell the difference between a fake and a real smile.

Jisung wasn't fooling anyone..

"Come on.. you been acting off this whole time!"

"...you can't keep us in the dark forever " Felix added as he send him a glare, with Seungmin nodding beside him. Caught, Jisung thought to himself as he let out a sigh. Is he that easy to read? Though he wasn't even sure if he could dropped all of this onto them. He didn't even know if this was something he could blurt out to them behind Minho's back as this was personal.

But they don't even know that he has been seeing Minho to begin with!!!!!!?!!

At this rate his mind was malfunctioning as his indecisive self try to speak but each time he did, he ended up closing his mouth. Getting even more lost and frustrated over whatever he should dump everything on them or just remain silent? As again, it felt like this was something he couldn't carefree say without The older knowing. More specifically.. he didn't wanted to bother them.. especially now that the trio is  finally reunited. Especially now that Seungmin is back with them.. how could he bring himself to ruin their time with them...

"..Look hannie.. you don't have to tell u-"

"Im seeing Minho again!" Jisung suddenly blurted out, quickly covering his mouth with his hands. The room grew quiet as he watch How seungmin and Felix's expressions shift. Pure shock was all over their faces, even Seungmin had his mouth wide open. Only for Felix to slowly reach out to close it.

"..a-and we Kiss !"

"KISS?!"

"..and He has a daughter I have grown attached too-!"

"W-Wait a daughter?!"

"But.. turns out he's not the father!"

"..hold on.. slow down-"

"..apparently he was drugged! I don't know?!"

"JISUNG!-"

Seungmin exclaimed as he suddenly grabbed the raven head by his shoulders, startling him.

"Please..slow down.. Felix is still hook on the fact you're seeing Minho again" seungmin said as he pointed towards their freckle friend who's brain was still trying to comprehend the fact that his best friend was hanging out with his ex again,only thinking back on the many times he had badmouth Minho. Felix let out a groan as he buried his face into hands as he randomly started apologizing.

"..and I'm still hook on the part you said he has a daughter.. what is the meaning of this!!?"

Jisung bit his bottom lip as he lower his gaze, for a moment avoiding Seungmin's eye contact and Felix's distress moment in the background. Letting himself to calm down and collect his thoughts before looking up and finally telling his friends everything that had happened over the past days. Through the entire time Seungmin had hold tightly onto Jisung's hand, a way to comfort the other and to reassure him that they were listening. At the end, Seungmin and Felix were left to be mortified as they definitely always refer the older to be a nasty cheater who impregnated the mistress just for it to be all a lie and a tragic event that trapped Minho to play house with this random person. Even more, now The seunglix duo understood just perfectly fine why Jisung has been so out of it these days..

"...it is complicated..." Seungmin whispered with Felix quietly agreeing with him. Jisung let out a sigh as he let himself fall back onto the couch,frowning as his mind was overflowing in what he had spill and feeling a hint of guilty. Would Minho be mad? Is all he could think off but most importantly he fear he had burden his friends over something he should had handle on his own. Felix had noticed his troubled face, making him Nudge Seungmin who was spacing out and trying to connect the dots to the whole story. Of course being snapped out of once he felt Felix elbowing him, he looked over to his freckled friend to see he was pointing towards their stressed out quokka friend.

They kept on looking at each other, talking with their eyes as in you say something! And what am I supposed to say?! After a quiet argument they went back and Ford for a couple seconds, Felix was the one that plopped himself next to Jisung, reaching out to hug his arm, seungmin sitting on the other side doing the same thing as lix. Kinda surprising Jisung at the sudden interaction.

"..why don't you tell us about her..?"

"..what was her name again..?Hana..??"

It looks like Felix's plan work as suddenly Jisung's face shifted, snapping out of his deep thoughts. Even if it was so hard to bring himself to go meet her at first, not even sure if she was going to like him. Not even sure if kids like him. It seem like Hana took a big liking to him after all, Minho even said how much she expected his visits. He would always find her waiting by the door with her teacup set, she doesn't even wait for her own mother.

"..why are you suddenly bringing her up?"

"..I don't know..it seems like you grown attached to her"

"..yeah. So what are your plans?to adopt Hana with Minho hyung?"

Jisung almost choked on air, making him to suddenly sit up as he stared between Felix and seungmin who were both giving him that stare.
With that smug smile across their faces.

"..what are you guys implying at?!"

"...you and Minho have history "

"..and his kid seems to like you big time.."

"..the fact you kissed him~"

"I don't know.. seems like you're on the path to becoming a quokka mom"

"..don't quokkas abandoned their children to protect themselves??"

"You right, let's say mama bird- "

"Minho and I are just friends! The kiss-..I-it just happened! Stop deciding what type of animal mom I'll be!" Jisung embarrassingly exclaimed, but of course that only made the Seunglix duo to tease him even more. Especially seeing how flustered and red he got. They were loving the reactions they were getting from Jisung as he is an easy book to read after all. They can always see through Jisung, he's not a very good liar.

"Don't be shy~ if it happens, can we be the god parents!!" Felix exclaimed excitedly with his eyes sparkling. Seungmin nodding in agreement with the same expression on his face. " And we can be great uncles too!"He added in with a grin.

"..you guys are moving too fast- I don't think we'll go that far-"

"..do you think Minho hyung will let us meet her?"

"..if we apologize on our knees.. will he forgive us?"

" Are you guys even listening to me?!"

      "Really? They said that?" Minho asked as he raised an eyebrow looking at The younger that was obviously sulking even though he had said many times that he didn't mind that he told his friends.
Jisung let out another sigh before flopping himself back onto the picnic blanket as It became to a daily routine to visit Minho during his lunch hour. Meaning: they been eating together these days.

"..If they want to meet her, that's fine with me-"

"...you would let them?"

"..I mean.. they were just trying to protect you.. so I don't care what they said about me" Minho said honestly as he closed the container after he finished eating and pushing it to the side.Jisung frowned as he let his head lay on its side so he could see the older who was giving him a small gentle smile. As if he was trying to reassure him but again Minho doesn't even know the many his name came up during the trio's late night talks. Even Hyunjin was brought up, in some occasions so was Chan.
They are always arguing about something, Jisung thought to himself.

"You're too nice.. it's weird " the raven head said once he had snap out of his thoughts and sat up and narrow his eyes at the older. Minho let out a chuckled as he shook his head.

"How is it weird? Do you want me to play the cold hearted jerk role again?" Minho jokingly asked as reach out to flick the other's forehead, making the younger to whine as he rub his forehead.

"It's not that!.. I'm just-..still getting used to this"

"Should I really treat you like that again?like the old times?to make you feel comfortable?"

"Hyung No!! Don't go back to being cold and heartless!!!" Jisung protested as he launched himself onto the others lap, lazily wrapping his around the boy's waist. Pressing his face against Minho's stomach, leaving the older to let out a sigh.
Though he did look adorable clinging on onto him, he'll give him that. Even so, a soft smile broke out on his face as he gently started to pat the younger's head. Stroking his hair and letting his fingers run through his hair.

"..You say that but didn't you still fell for me..?"

Minho said as he let out a chuckle, hearing Jisung letting out a groan as he knew Minho was right. But that's something he won't say out loud. Though, Minho could feel the other's grip tighten around him. He could only conclude that at this point, Jisung was hiding.

"..Am I wrong..?"

"Leave me alone..." Jisung shyly mumbled as he kept his hold around Minho's waist, at this point he had his head resting on the older's lap. He could still feel Minho gently stroking his head, at that brief moment Jisung had forgotten all about his worries. He had forgotten everything that had been stressing him out, forgetting all about the final exams and last minute assignments he had to do. Forgetting the fact he was going to work after this, everything gone. Poof. That's how he felt being in Minho's grasp, feeling his fuzzy and warm touch. It even got worst when he felt Minho scratching his scalp, Jisung knew he was about to be a goner as he started struggling in keeping his eyes open.

"..Hannie...Are you tired?"

"..mhm.."

"..don't fall asleep here.. go home and sleep"

"..But I.. want to stay like this-"

"..gross..didn't you guys just started talking again?"

The pair froze upon hearing the familiar voice, making them to instantly let go of each other. Jisung simply ended up rolling over onto his back and pretended as he was cloud sighting. While Minho was quick to stand up and lean against the tree as he scratch behind his head. Jeongin could only scoff as he rolled his eyes, they can't be this obvious, he thought to himself as he kept his blunt stare on them.

"..Lovey dovey as always huh..?"

" It's not what you think it's is-"

"Seems like you're back together. Congratulations. Anyways mom sa-"

"We're not back together- we're just hanging out."

                    We're not back together.

                                   ' oh..'

Oh. Right. They're not. It's true what Minho said  but why did make his heart ache?

Is he stupid? Jisung did the same thing yesterday, denied that they were something. It's not a lie but why did it hurt him hearing The older denying it.
It's not as he was lying , it's not as if they got anything going on at the moment. They kissed, yes but it was something that was never brought up again. It's as if Minho wanted to act as it never happened, which added more salt to the open wound. But why he should he be hurting? Was he really expecting Minho to say yes? Don't be ridiculous, you know better, Jisung thought to himself as he shook off all those those thoughts from his head. Shaking off all the negative feelings, he knows better. After all they're just fixing the misunderstandings that happened between both parties.

They're not here to restore their broken relationship

" let's ask Jisung hyung, are you dating my brother Ag-"

"No-..we're not dating. We're just friends" Jisung bitterly said as he stood up and stretch his arms above his head. Failing to see the way Minho's smile suddenly dropped from his face.

"I don't believe you guys. You're not the good liars  you think you are" Jeongin retorted as he pointed at both at them, clearing seeing how Jisung scoffed and Minho rolled his eyes. The older quickly spun around his younger brother towards the other direction and gently started to push him with both hands.

"My pager just rang.. it's time for you to go home-"

"W-Wait-! Mom said she wants you over for dinner toni-"

"Maybe not this night-"

"Come on!! You barely come home-!!! Bring my niece with you too!!"

"You can have Hana, but I can't make i-"

"W-What if Jisung hyung is there?!"

Jeongin quickly blurted out as he pointed towards the raven head who was preoccupied with his phone. It wasn't until Jisung realized it had gotten too quiet, making him to look up and see that the Lee brothers were starring at him. Jisung looked behind him before looking back at them, he slowly pointed at himself as if he was asking them, ..Me..?.
For a moment it was quiet before Minho broke the eye contact to look back at his younger brother with a serious look.

"..See you later tonight" was all Minho said before walking away, Leaving A dumbfounded Jeongin and Jisung until it click. Jeongin started celebrating as he finally score in having his brother to come over for dinner while on the other hand , Jisung was panicking. DINNER WITH THE LEES?! IM NOT READY?!, was the only thing he could think and panic about. Even though they weren't complete strangers to him, he hasn't seen nor talk to them in so long. How could he suddenly just crash in their place for dinner??! He's obviously not physically nor mentally prepared for those type of interactions.
They're out of their minds, Out of their minds!
There's no way-!

"Squirrel face, are you coming with Hyung later?or should I pick you up?"

"I'm not going!"

"I didn't ask you. I'm telling you to go! Now answer my question-!"

"No No..NO!"

"I'll drag you if I have too- HEY come back here" Jeongin exclaimed as he started chasing after Jisung who started sprinting off. They were both caught up in their own world, Jisung just wanting to runaway while Jeongin was running as fast as he could  to catch up to him. Too caught up..

To noticed that someone was watching them from the shadows...

                            '     Its you...    '

💌

[ 😟no cause i just want to clear my name cause I been seeing people argue about wj in my old fics: I don't support that man anymore. Just go on with life. The fics are old so ofc they have him in them but I don't include him in the new ones 😟

Anyways: here's a new update. I hope you guys like it. I hope it didn't sound rushed or out of place. I think you guys know what's going to happen next chap 👀 and jeongin has made an appearance 😩he is grown now.

There's so much  happening around the world right now, so I really hope each one of you is okay :(

Please take care of yourselves and be careful. ❤️ Take breaks when needed, don't forget to eat and drink water. Sleep when you guys can.

Until next time: author C💕is out.

Proof read:yes but not towards the end]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 120 16
(this is book 2 so i'll suggest to read book 1 so you can know what happen!) jisung and minho miss each other but doesn't show it. the video is still...
372K 16.6K 39
where Jisung accidentally texts his crush; Lee Minho softkihyunn Started:- 20180926 Finished:- 20181204 HEY βš οΈβ€ΌοΈ i was 13 when i wrote this. who le...
344K 13.7K 38
Rejection from Minho? Doesn't bother Jisung. But what happens when he starts rejecting Minho? COMPLETED~
121K 6.5K 24
[ Minho x Jisung ] "Of course I'll say yes. But if we get caught, it's game over...for the both of us. We'll be done for." This is a world where som...