12📥

"Thanks for having me over"

"It was our pleasure Ji!you know you're always welcome here~! Ah! Next time bring your father, we missed him too!" Mrs.Lee spoke with such a cheerful tone as she brought her hands together. A bright smile on her face, a big difference to her husband who was just standing next to her with a calm expression. Though he was nodding along with what she was saying, agreeing with her. On the other hand Jeongin was spacing out, too much new info was leak. Now everything will never be the same, he's too traumatized to go back to the olden days. Minho says he's overreacting.

"Ah- thank you for the extra food too!Im sure my father will enjoy these!" Jisung said as he pointed towards the bundle that Minho was holding,filled with stack Tupperware,filled with sorts of yummy food. Mrs.Lee simply just nodded before throwing herself onto him, engulfing him into another of her infamous bear hugs. Which only made Jisung smiled softly as he return the hug. Again, all he got from Mr.Lee was head pats and Jeongin stepping away from him. That little prick-

"Have a safe trip home my Sungie" Mrs.Lee said sweetly as she pulled away, giving him a warm smile.
Reaching out to push out the strands of his hair from his face again. Its like Mrs.Lee was hit with old memories, the more she look at at him, the more he reminded her of her. She got teary eye, which made Jisung grow concern, yet Mrs.Lee still carried that sweet smile on her face.

"You know.. You look so much like your mother. And I was just thinking-.. How proud-..she'll be to see how much you have grown-.. I'm so sorry Ji.." It had all started good but Mrs.Lee voice started to crack midway in what she was trying to say until she finally broke into tears. Mr.Lee was quick to pull her into a hug, apologizing to The boy as she did suddenly brought up His mother who was no longer with him. But even so, His mom was Mrs.Lee best friend, Jisung could only imagine how much she misses her as well..

"..I'll go And take Jisung home." Minho said as he looked over to the younger who had suddenly gone quiet. He was just standing there, he no longer had a smile on his face and and his gaze looked sad. Minho grew worried, he reached out to gently grab him by his arm and started to lead him to his SUV car. Opening the door for him to get in the passenger seat before closing it. He looked back to see that his mother was still crying and his father was trying his best to calm her down. They were both walking back inside their home at this point, with his younger brother following behind them.

Minho let out a sigh before making his way to the driver's seat, opening the door to get in and close it. He reach out to grab the seatbelt to lock it in before placing the key to start it.

"Just put your home address in the navig-"

"Hyung.."

Jisung quietly called out to grab the other's attention. Minho had turn his head to the side to look at him, just to see the boy was fiddling around with the seatbelt.

"..Are you busy right now..?"

"I don't think so. I haven't heard my pager go off-"

"Can-.. Can we stop somewhere before you drop me off  home?" Jisung shyly asked, kinda afraid of what the older would say. Maybe it was too much of a request? And It was late at this point, it was almost past midnight as well. But all he heard was a unclicking sound and suddenly he was starring behind Minho's head. The older had reached out to grab the seat belt and put it on the raven head as he noticed he didn't have it on yet. Then he went back to his seat and put on his seatbelt once again.