The Alpha King

By Rae_LeA

Rosetta Ann Marie is an omega. Omegas are the lowest a wolf can get in a pack without being a rouge. They are... More

1 : Mate?
2 : The Most Wonderful Smell
3 : Saving Grace
4 : Sleeping Beauty & Chicken Sandwiches
5 : He's Perfect
6 : Kisses & Big Puppy Dogs
7 : Innocent or No?
8 : Prince Charming
9 : Tender Mark
A/N
10 : The Castle
11 : The Tour
12 : Ours
13 : Warming Up To Him
14 : Dwarfed
15 : Arousing
17 : Not Ready
18 : Nightmares
19 : Relaxation
20 : Affection
21 : Shopping Pt. 1
22 : Shopping Pt. 2
23 : Shopping Pt. 3 and Panda Ears
24 : Love
25 : Momma Knows Better

16 : Lotiony Massage

1.2K 24 0
By Rae_LeA

Zeus's POV

Her body tensed and her hands froze. I smirked to myself.

Her heartbeat increased and she questioned.

"W-w-what?..."

"You heard me. I could smell you all the way in the other room, and I can smell you here. You arousal is very strong but it's sweet. I would love to devour it."

I didn't have to looked at her to know she was blushing.

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breathe, the smell doing something to my calmness.

My grip on her waist tightened, and I ran my nose along her neck.

She shivered and her breathe caught in her throat.

My own breathing increased and I knew my wolf was coming out.

I kissed behind her ear before gritting out a demand.

"Go take a shower. Wash away your..."

I hesitated.

"your sweet, sweet arousal. Before I do something we both will regret"

I sighed loudly, gripping her hips once more before letting go and walking in the other room.

I heard her small feet padding down the hallway quickly, and almost cooed.

If I myself wouldn't have been aroused, I would have thought her intense blushing and embarrassment was absolutely adorable. Right now, it just fueled me on.

 And my wolf.

He was going to take it too far if I didn't stop.

He cussed me though.

He wanted to devour our mate. He would have been fine with just tasting her and then attending to ourselves in the bathroom later on.

He, no, WE, just wanted to taste her sweet pussy. If it tasted as good as it smells, I could eat her for days, literally. I'd make her have orgasm after orgasm. Then I'd fuck that sweet little pussy till she begged me to stop.

I need to stop. Seriously.

I need to calm myself before she exits the shower. I'm not going to cum again, I want to but, it just gets worse and worse every time I get hard again, so there's no point really.

I walked back into the living room, relaxing on the couch.

Actually I need to change the temperature first. Like really, why is it so damn cold in here. It's cold outside that doesn't mean it has to be cold in here, you know?

It says it's 67 in here, damn. It's set on 69. Up to 72 you go. It should get warmer in here in about 30 minutes. It takes it a little bit to warm the whole floor.

I settled back down onto the couch, turning on Riverdale. I might be the strongest, meanest Alpha King of all time, but I do love a good drama.

About 30 minutes later I finish an episode, and realize my love hasn't came out of the shower yet.

I stand up walking to the bedroom, listening carefully.

I heard a beautiful voice singing a song I recall being called 'Invisible' by Anna Clendening. (song above)

Her voice was angelic. So beautiful...

I listened for a couple minutes, standing beside the door, before knocking.

"Love?"

Her voice cut off in the middle of a note, cracking.

"Y-yes?"

"Are you alright"

"W-why w-wouldn't I-I-I b-be?"

"Because you've been in there for 40 minutes, and I haven't heard anything from you, except your angelic voice from here beside the door"

"O-oh"

I heard the water cut off and the shower door popping open.

I went and sat down on the bed, listening to her moving around in the bathroom. 

A few minutes later the door opened, my AXE : Crushed Mint and Rosemary scented soap filing out of the room along with the body of my love.

And...

She only had a towel wrapped around her body...

Uhg, is she trying to seduce me?

She walked out, a blush coating her cheeks, and this time, I don't think it was because of the hot water or steam.

"I'm s-sorry. I l-lost t-track of t-time"

"Don't be love, it's quite alright. Why don't you sit down, hm?"

She nodded.

She pulled her towel tighter around her, sitting down on the edge of my bed.

I got up and went to her suitcase. I almost smirked. I picked up a set of sexy lingerie, having  to stop myself from admiring how it looks, and even more about how it would on her body.

I then went to my drawer, getting one of my loose t-shirts.

"here love, get dressed, I'm going to go get something from the bathroom"

"Okay..."

I went to the bathroom almost urgently, trying to forget about the shape of her body. I reached under the sink and grabbed a bottle of vanilla scented lotion. She is pruned from the shower, I would do her the honor of putting some lotion on her. I waited a minute or two longer.

"Are you dressed?"

I heard a faint 'mhm'.

I walked back in, and she was sitting in the same shirt as before, except now, she was wearing my clothes, and smelled of me. She was mine, and only mine.

"May I rub some lotion on you?"

She didn't answer at first, and I looked up at her, giving her a gentle smile, letting her know it was okay.

After looking at me warily for about a minute she nodded her head just a little.

"Lay back a little. Scoot up to where your legs aren't hanging off of the bed"

She did as she was told. Such a good listener...my dominate side thinks the weirdest thoughts.

😂😂

"Just let your body relax, let me move you accordingly love"

She relaxed some, her tensed muscles easing, and her breathing even. 

I opened the bottle, before closing my eyes for a moment. 

'Okay Sam, we need to chill out, you have to help me do that.'

'will try buddy, will try'

"Place your foot up here on my chest"

I grabbed her foot, but she wouldn't let me lift it up. A blush coated her face and she slightly shook her head no.

"What's wrong"

She just shook her head no again. I sighed, thinking for a minute before looking down. She's only wearing a t-shirt you dip-shit.

I grabbed the corner of the sheet, folding it back.

"Here, I won't look, I promise"

I closed my eyes momentarily, waiting for about 30 seconds.

I opened them to see the sheet tucked between her creamy thighs, they looked so soft.

I grabbed her foot once more, and this time, she let me lift it willingly. I rested her foot in between my pecks, grabbing the lotion once more. I squeezed some into my hands, rubbing them together, before placing them on the shin. She flinched and I frowned. I suppose she did that because the lotion is quite cold.

I began lathering it all over her leg. From her low ankle to her thigh. I tried to keep my thoughts clean, thinking of other things. Her legs tried to close slightly every time my hands reached close to her thigh.

I wanted to pull her thighs apart and settle between them. Then she wouldn't be able to close away from me.

I rubbed and rubbed, gently massaging her whole leg. Soon I grabbed her ankle and began lathering her foot. Working my hands over the bottom of her foot and her toes.

I softly rested her leg back down, repeating my earlier actions with her other leg. She did the same thing too, and even every once in a while, a blush would coat her cheeks, then fade when my hands moved lower down.

I kept myself clean, my hands didn't wonder, and I attempted to clear my thoughts.

I finished with her legs, thinking about if I should do more than her arms next.

"I have an idea"

She shut her eyes and I almost wanted to frown. Was it that bad?

"How bout I get you a towel, and you cover yourself up, and then I will rub some on your back?"

"I d-don't k-know about t-that..."

"It will be fine. I promise. And I won't stray from your back."

What she said next, brought the biggest smile onto my face, regardless of if she could see it or not.

"I t-trust y-you"

"Good love. I'm glad. Now sit tight, I will go get you a towel"

"mhm..."

I was so happy she had said that, so, so happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 691 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
167 5 10
Finally he's directly in front of me I cant bare to look into his eyes, to look into an Alphas eyes is a direct challenge. I see his hand abruptly ra...
91.1K 4K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
117K 2.2K 21
Im cant believe this first I'm late to school and now i find out that the soon to be alpha is my MATE! oh did i forget to mention that he's an asshol...