𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧...

By 1-800-REG

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 ... 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰... More

I. INTRODUCTION
II. THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING
III. BLACK LAKE
IV. SECRETS
V. LATE NIGHT
VI. ANOTHER BOY
VII. HOGWARTS EXPRESS
VIII. JUST A KISS
IX. CHRISTMAS PARTY
X. MERRY KISSMAS
XI. MORNING AFTER
XII. BACK TO SCHOOL BLUES
XIII. LOVEBITES
XIV. PREFECTS BATHROOM
XV. ASTRONOMY TOWER
XVII. THE MARK
XVIII. BLACK BROTHERS
XIX. EXAMS
XX. SCHOOL'S OUT
XXI. BOOKSTORE
XXII. APOLOGY
XXIII. LETTERS
XXIV. DIAGON ALLEY
XXV. SEVENTH YEAR
XXVI. SLYTHERIN DORMS
XXVII. BACK HOME
XXVIII. UNDER THE TABLE
XXIX. WELCOMING ARMS
XXX. FUTURE&DREAMS
XXXI. THE MEETING
XXXII. MOON AND STARS
XXXIII. SUMMER'S ARRIVAL
XXXIV. FINAL DAY
XXXV. EPILOGUE

XVI. RUMOURS

3.3K 85 109
By 1-800-REG

xvi. rumours
- silks of heaven, chapter sixteen -

JASMINE PROMISED JAMES THAT she'd watch the Slytherin V Gryffindor Quidditch match that he was playing in. What she didn't realise was that he was Gryffindor Seeker and Regulus was Slytherin Seeker.

"So what colours are you wearing?" Regulus asked, the night before the match.

"What? Gryffindor's, of course," Jasmine responded.

"Really?" he scoffed jokingly. "I'm your boyfriend now! You've got to support Slytherin."

"James is my brother. Besides, you're an amazing Seeker, you don't need my support," she said. "And I am Gryffindor ..."

"My bad," he said, throwing his hands up in defence. "I forgot."

She scoffed and slapped his arm. He looked down to her and suddenly his face changed.

"Jasmine, your nose — Jas! It's bleeding!" he said.

She quickly wiped her hand under her nose and felt the blood on her hand.

"Sorry. I get random nosebleeds," Jasmine said, embarrassed. She took a tissue and wiped her nose, but she failed and the blood only spread on her face.

"Let me," he said.

Carefully, he took the tissue and wiped it under her nose, cleaning off any blood. She looked up at him and butterflies erupted in her stomach; he really was perfect.

He threw the dirty tissue away and kissed her forehead, "All cleaned."

"Thank you," she replied, smiling uncontrollably. "I'm still not supporting Slytherin, Reggie."

"I don't mind, really," he said.

"I'll still be supporting you, though!" she defended. "I can support you and James."

ON THE MORNING OF the match, Jasmine woke up to Lily fumbling around the room.

"Oh! Did I wake you?" she asked, an apologetic look on her face. "I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine," Jasmine mumbled, sitting up in bed. "Why are you up so early, anyway?"

"I realised I didn't have any Gryffindor colours and Marlene let me lend some," she said. "Problem is that she's down there, getting ready for the match and I have no clue where her red clothes are."

Jasmine slipped out of bed and kneeled next to Marlene's chest full of clothes. She looked through the clothes with Lily.

"All she wears is black and white," Jasmine scoffed. Lily laughed. "Here, you can borrow mine."

Jasmine picked up her only red shirt, which used to be James', and threw it to Lily.

"Thank you," she said. "Don't you need something red, too?"

Jasmine shook her head, "Not wearing colours. Reg is on Slytherin, he's my best mate, and James is on Gryffindor. Don't know which colours to wear so I'm not wearing any."

Lily shrugged while entering the bathroom to change her clothes. Jasmine decided to wake Mary and Dorcas up cautiously.

"It's game day," she whispered, as she shook Dorcas awake. "Your girlfriend's playing, remember?"

Dorcas groaned, "I'm awake. Leave me alone."

Jasmine rolled her eyes and grabbed her clothes to get changed. "Fine. You've got Marlene to face if you don't show up."

Dorcas groaned again, louder, and sat up in bed. "Jasmine Potter, I hate you."

"Love you, too, 'Cas."

Down at breakfast, the Great Hall was split in two. Half of the hall was wearing red colours and the other half was wearing green colours.

"Morning!" James bellowed, as Jasmine walked in with Lily. "Evans, I like the shirt! How are you today?"

"I'm doing very well, Potter," Lily replied, rolling her eyes. "You're so bad at keeping secrets," she added when she thought Jasmine wasn't listening.

Jasmine walked away from them and sat next to Sirius and Remus. Sirius had yellow and red lines under his eyes and Remus had a Gryffindor scarf wrapped tightly around his neck.

"Good morning, Jas," Remus yawned. "How're you?"

"Tired," she mumbled. "I've never been awake this early on a Saturday."

Remus laughed, "Quidditch. Gotta love it."

Jasmine quickly ate her breakfast, conscious of the time. She kept peering over at the Slytherin table: Regulus was surrounded by his teammates and he had a smug look on his face. His eyes gleamed with pride and he smiled widely.

Their eyes locked, Jasmine smiled at him before looking away, but he kept staring at her. He moved through the crowd that was surrounding him and walked over to the Gryffindor table. Regulus stood behind her. She turned around and looked up at him.

"You ready for the game?" she asked. He shrugged.

"I guess," he said. "It'll be hard, though, playing against James."

Jasmine silently agreed. James was an extraordinary Seeker and he made sure everyone knew it, too.

Sirius turned around and looked up at Regulus, wearing an awkward look on his face.

"Good luck, Reggie," he managed. Regulus' face lit up and his smile grew even wider.

"Thanks," he beamed. "You know I don't like it when you call me that, though."

Sirius laughed. For the first time in years, the two brothers talked to each other.

"Yeah, that's why I call you it," Sirius said. Regulus shook his head, still smiling.

Jasmine and Remus shared gleeful looks, both of them happy for Regulus and Sirius.

"Just came over to talk to Jas," Regulus said. Sirius nodded and turned back round to Remus. Jasmine stood up and joined Regulus, as they walked out of the Great Hall.

"Did you see that?" Regulus said, as soon as they exited. "We actually spoke! He might not hate me!"

Jasmine stared at him fondly.

"He doesn't hate you, Regulus. He just wishes you were less like your parents, y'know?" she said.

"I don't want to be like them," he mumbled, his mood switching.

"You're better than them, I promise," Jasmine said, taking both of his hands into hers. "You've changed. You used to be like them. A little bit. But you're a better person, now."

He stared at her in silence for a few moments, then kissed her. It wasn't like any kiss. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately. She put her hands in his hair, kissing back. They fell backwards into the wall behind them. The only thing they could hear was their heavy breathing, as he pushed her up against the wall. He broke off when he heard someone coming.

They smiled at each other and Jasmine let out a small laugh.

"Go on, quick, you've got a game to win, Seeker," she said, punching his shoulder encouragingly. "Go win it."

His dark eyebrows arched.

"James would love to know that his own sister is going against his team, hm?" he laughed. She rolled her eyes.

"Shut up or I'll take it back!" she said.

She kissed him quickly before he went off to join his team inside. She walked in the Great Hall after him and sat back with Remus and Sirius. What she didn't realise was that a certain Gryffindor boy stood behind them and he saw the whole thing.

"Caspian, mate, hurry up! We've got seats ready for you!" his friend called.

This certain Gryffindor boy waved his friend off and said, "I'll be there."

"AND JAMES POTTER CATCHES the Golden Snitch! Gryffindor wins!"

The crowd erupted into a mix of cheers and boos. Jasmine saw Regulus' broom flying downwards and he landed sharply. She watched as he took off for the changing rooms.

Eager to get to James, Sirius dragged Jasmine down to the pitch to congratulate him. Remus and Peter followed the pair.

"Sirius, get-off-me," Jasmine protested. "Sirius!"

"Come on, Jas, let's go congratulate him —"

As the trio were walking down the stands, someone fell into them hard.

"Watch where you're going, mate!" Remus spat, shoving them.

"My bad," the boy said to Remus. His eyes lay on Jasmine and he raised an eyebrow. "I see. Out of all people, I never expected Potter's sister to be the slut of the school."

Sirius' head whipped round and he edged himself closer to the boy, "What? Say it again. I dare you."

"You're little friend is the slut of the school, Black," the boy said. "Haven't you heard?"

"Heard from who?" Jasmine said, stepping up.

"Caspian, o'course," the boy scoffed and walked down the stands. Remus and Sirius shared concerned looks before they carried on walking down.

Jasmine couldn't stop thinking about what he said. Even as she walked down and hugged James and Marlene. Even as they all made their way to the Gryffindor common rooms for the celebration party. Her head whizzed with thoughts.

Who told him? she thought. I can't be "slut" of the school ... I've only ever slept with two people. Why would Caspian spread such a lie? Does he know about me and Regulus? Will he tell Sirius and James? Had Regulus heard this rumour?

"Jasmine, I know what you're thinking," Remus whispered to her as they were walking into the common rooms. "Ignore it. Rumours fly. It's not true."

"I know it's not," Jasmine muttered, "but what if the rumours spread and no one believes me? Remus, I slept with him, and now he's holding it against me."

Remus could not think of anything to say to that and they kept walking in silence. In front of them, James and Sirius chattered away and Peter and Marlene joked to each other.

"Why would he possibly hold it against you? I can't think of one thing you've said to upset him," Remus said, sitting on a bean bag in the common rooms. Jasmine sat on the one next to him.

"I can."

For the rest of the night, everyone else had the most fun celebrating the Gryffindor's win. But Jasmine sat in the corner, piecing everything together.

Peter rolled her a blunt and sat next to her.

"Aren't you going to join the others?" she asked him. He laughed.

"Me? Yeah, because I'm the life of the party," he scoffed, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "I hate these parties. The only good thing is the weed."

"Eh, agree to disagree?" Jasmine laughed.

"So why aren't you up there with them, then?" Peter queried. Jasmine huffed, a puff of smoke exiting her mouth and surrounding her and Peter.

"Not in the mood today," she responded finally. Peter didn't ask anymore questions. Being the respectful guy he was, he knew that when a woman says "not in the mood", there was no point in pushing her any further.

They sat in silence, Jasmine liked it, and watched the others partying and celebrating. Jasmine smiled as she saw James pick up Lily and kiss her in front of everyone, declaring that Lily was his.

"Merlin's beard!" Peter cheered. "He just did that — in front of everyone?"

"Bloody hell," Jasmine marvelled. "I bet Snivellus will be so happy to hear this."

Peter burst out into a fit of laughter. Jasmine couldn't tell if it was because he was extremely high or because the joke was actually funny. His laugh was contagious, causing Jasmine to laugh along. They both laughed and cried until their stomachs ached.

Sirius strode over to them and took Jasmine's joint. She whined and snatched it back from him.

"What's so funny?" Sirius asked. Jasmine and Peter gathered that he came over to see why they were laughing so hard previously.

"Nothing," she chided. "I just smoked way too much."

"Wow, thanks, Pete," scoffed Sirius. "You gave her the weed?"

Peter nodded and said, "She's the most fun when she's had something in her system."

"Exactly," Sirius hissed. "Jas, bed, now."

"Why?" she slurred. "I wasn't finished with my lovely chat with Pete!"

"You get emotional when drinking or smoking too much," Sirius said, "I don't want that happening. Come on, it's best if you go to bed now."

"Where's Reggie?" she asked. "I miss him. Do you miss him, Siri?"

Sirius just nodded as he put his arm around her and helped her through the common rooms.

"I love Reg, a lot, but sometimes he's a bit of an asshole," she said confidently.

"You love him?" Sirius laughed. "Potter, you don't know what you're saying."

"I do!" she protested. "Ooh, my bed!"

They entered the dorm room and Jasmine flung herself onto her bed. She scrambled under the covers and sunk her head into the pillow.

"Get out! I need my sleep!" she snapped. Sirius kissed hes forehead and left the room.

"Tell Peter I say goodnight. I like him more than you," she said quickly before Sirius shut the door.

"Hm, that's the first time I've ever heard someone say that ..."

***

author's note:
thank you so much for 600 reads!!
i'm literally so grateful<3 i loveeee
writing this story ++ i rlly hope you
like reading it :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 643 25
includes: trans regulus, the marauders forming a band, jegulus, wolfstar, dorlene, and some other ships trigger warnings: sexual @ssualt self h@rm...
192K 3.7K 33
!!DISCONTINUED!! ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜɪꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄ...
187K 4.9K 63
《︎"𝓘𝓶𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓢𝓱𝓮... 𝓡𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝓣𝓸 𝓜𝓮"》︎ 《︎"𝘓𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘨 𝘔𝘢𝘳 𝘔𝘩𝘪̀𝘭𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘳"》︎ ☞𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚜 �...
68.9K 2.4K 11
"𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿" 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸'𝘀...