Reality Babes

By sprittals98

Stars Unedited is the show that everyone is talking about, especially now that they're letting two non-celebr... More

Sneak Peak Prologue Thingy
1- Oh No
2- Fireflies
3- Now Is The Start
4- She Don't Like The Lights
5- Celebrity Status
6- Happier
7- Chill Murray
8- Talking to Myself
9- We Are Family
10-Distance
11- Bleach Blonde
12- One Way or Another
13- The Winner Takes It All
14-Back For You
15-Memories
16- I Love My Dog
17- Kiss Me
18- All In My Head
19- L.A. Story
20- Sleeping With a Friend
::Confessionals::
22- Lost and Found
::Confessionals::
23- Where Did The Party Go

21-Haven't Had Enough

10.7K 574 304
By sprittals98

We've been stuck now, so long, we just got the start wrong
One more last try, Imma get the ending right
You can't stop this, and I must insist
That you haven't had enough
You haven't had enough
-"Haven't Had Enough" by Mariana's Trench

Chapter 21

"And now I have a boyfriend!"

I listened to Hannah's story in awe. She'd met a guy at work, and after a lot of unnecessary trials and tribulations that blocked either of them from making a move, they were dating.

"How come you never told me about him?" I asked, my voice a little high pitched. I was really excited for her.

"I don't know, I thought I did! I talk a lot I kind of expected it to just come out- Hey! Get that out of your mouth right now!"

I shrinked away from my phone. She was loud. When she came back on the phone, after a large amount of panicked shouting, I slowly asked, "Hannah, where are you? I thought you were off work."

She sighed. "I am, but somehow my mom got me into babysitting one of her friend's twins. They're insane."

"Should you be saying that in front of them?" I asked wearily.

"They'll be fine," she said. "What's up with you, though? How has your day been so far?" She asked.

"Well, now I'm strikingly aware of the fact that I don't have a boyfriend," I muttered. "You know I never really wanted a boyfriend until this show. Stars Unedited is not good for my health."

"Yes it is good for your health. You aren't always pent up in your room anymore. You're now associating with society."

I looked around at my surroundings, smiling to myself. Yeah, I wasn't in my own room, but I was definitely pent up by myself, and there was no members of society in sight... unless a baby doll counted. "Yeah, sure."

She must've mistaken my nonchalance for sadness, because then she said, "You probably don't even want a boyfriend. I know that every once in awhile, I just kind of want someone to makeout with. It probably has something to do with the menstrual cycle."

I paused. "You think I'm ovulating?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe. When did this need for affection start?" She asked, half-joking.

"Actually," I said, thinking about it. "Probably yesterday."

"Woah, you might actually be ovulating. How weird is that?" Hannah said.

"Very weird." I said, and found myself nodding.

"It's crazy how much can be explained by the menstrual cycle, isn't it?"

I couldn't help but laugh at the weird conversation we were having. It was times like these that I missed Hannah the most.

"Alright, Ave, I gotta go. One of the twins is about to- Oh my God! Stop hitting him!" She shouted again, and before I could say anything, the phone line went dead.

I stared at my phone. There had been a lot of screaming in the background. I hoped that the twin who was apparently getting beat up survived.

I shook my head and sat up. I couldn't be a useless piece of society every day; I needed to get up and do things sometimes. I looked around my room, trying to think of something that I could do. Sage, Matthew, Emma and Peyton were all out, doing separate things. I knew Bryson was in the house, but he had specifically told me that he was taking a nap, and if I bothered him, he would waste no time in murdering me.

That left Bentley.

I glanced at my guitar case, sitting neglected in the corner of the room. It was about time I decided to play the thing. I walked over to it and picked it up. Now to find my faithful teacher. With my guitar and baby monitor in my hands, I went downstairs, but the entire floor was empty. Guessing that he was on the bottom floor, I walked down.

"Bentley are you here?" I called out as I entered the basement. I walked further in and noticed quiet guitar music being played.

He was.

I walked in more. He was sitting on the couch playing slow sad music, a thoughtful expression on his face. I still wasn't used to his short hair, but I did like it. He could probably pull off any hairstyle.

"Bentley?" I asked and sat down next to him, placing my guitar down. "Are you okay?"

He sighed, looking straight forward and not at me, then his hand stopped moving on the strings. "You know, it was bound to happen."

Having no idea what he meant, I started to get nervous and racked my brain for anything wrong I had done but came up short. There was nothing I really could do to hurt Bentley... I think.

I watched as he calmly took off his guitar and set it down on the other side of him, still looking straight forward in concentration making me even more curious as to what was going on in that crazy little head of his.

"Bent-"

I couldn't even finish before he took my face in between his hands and kissed me hard. I blinked, shocked for a second then, I guess by some instinct, I kissed back. And Bentley was a good kisser, he really knew what he was doing. His kisses were experienced.

Suddenly I remembered a huge detail: his girlfriend. Disgusted with myself, I pulled away and opened my eyes. Bentley, still close to my face, had a look in his eyes that I had never seen before.

"What about your girlfriend?" I asked, ignoring it.

"We broke up," he breathed.

I looked at him, a billion questions and thoughts going through my mind. When had they broken up? Why were we kissing? And what about Sage? That last one was the one that was nagging at me the most. Sage and I had kissed before, and I did like it.

I quickly glanced at Bentley's lips.

I was over thinking it. Bentley was right here and Sage had very clearly told me to forget that it had ever happened because it was never going to happen again. And I'm on a reality TV show, stuff like this happens all the time. I'd spent my entire life thinking things through, and my life has been boring. One mistake couldn't hurt. Plus, Bentley's lips had felt really good on mine a couple of seconds ago.

I made a decision and pulled Bentley back onto me. I felt him smile against my lips then push me down so I was lying down on the couch, him on his knees. All of this without taking his lips off of mine. I put my hands on his stomach, over his shirt, then took the fabric in my hands and pulled him down. This caused the both of us to roll off the couch and onto the ground.

"Ow," I said and laughed as he rubbed the back of his head. He had hit the floor first, I fell mostly on top of him.

He sat up and leaned back against the couch then pulled me so I sat almost on his lap but not all the way. I glanced at his lips for probably less than a second and didn't wait any longer to kiss him again.

He kissed me hard then, his arms wrapped around me and pressing me closer to his body. I had no idea where to put my hands because I wanted to be touching every inch of his perfection at once. I ended up settling for his hair and grasped onto it. I was now really glad he cut off the dreads.

"Fuck" he breathed against me, then did the strangest thing with his tongue.

Woah.

I don't know how long we rolled around, making out like our lives depended on it but I certainly wasn't complaining. My lips sort of we're though; they weren't used to getting action, but I didn't care. Finally, I pulled up for air.

"I'm gonna go um, film some confessionals," I stuttered and stood up from the floor. I needed to take a break, despite the fact that my body was telling me to never ever stop.

"Okay," he breathed and nodded.

I walked into the confessionals booth, trying to keep my feet from swaying but Bentley had literally knocked the balance right out of me. I eventually made it into the little room and turned on the camera. I sat down and tried to convey into words how I felt right now but all I could do was sit there and breathe heavily.

Had that really happened?

Suddenly, the door flew open. I whipped my head around and saw Bentley standing there, a crazed look in his eyes.

He shook his head at me. "No you're not," he said then fast walked over to me and pushed me down again.

And by the way, I was totally cool with it.

We were kissing again, when Chris came over the intercom. "Contestants, filming starts in twenty minutes. Please be ready by then."

I pulled away from Bentley, my eyes widened. "We have to stop then," I said.

He nodded. "Well, yeah, I guess. But isn't Bryson the only other person in the house right now? And he likes to take his sweet time."

I smiled. "Yeah, I guess you're right," I said, then put my lips back on his. I should've argued, because less then a minute later, Bryson walked in. Bentley and I immediately separated, and stood up from the floor. I tried fixing the rats nest that was probably my hair, but judging from the look on Bryson's face, it was a little too late for that.

"Hey," he said, drawing out the vowel. He had a knowing smile on his face. A very annoying one. Then he looked at me. "I knew you'd move on eventually."

"No-just- okay look," I said, flustered. "You can't- I don't-"

"We don't wanna tell anyone," Bentley said, finishing off my train wreck. Then he looked at me. "Or I don't want to tell anyone?"

"We don't wanna tell anyone," I confirmed, then looked back at Bryson pleadingly. "Besides-"

He held up his hand. "Say no more. You guys are young and hormonal, and you're just looking for a little fun, I get it. Ah, to be a kid again."

"Why are you acting like that?" I asked, giving him what I hoped was the "you're crazy look".

"Yeah, we aren't teenagers, and you aren't even that much older than us," Bentley continued.

I turned to him. "Well, actually I'm nineteen," I told him.

He cocked his head to the side. "Really? Wow, I'm twenty-one in a week."

"Really?" I said, smiling. "We should throw you a party!"

"Well, anyways!" Bryson interrupted. "If you guys don't want anyone to know you should probably leave. Didn't you hear Chris?"

"Well, yeah, we just didn't think you would come so soon," I mumbled, then shook my head. I turned back to Bentley. "Alright, well, I guess I'll see you soon."

He gave me a little half-smile and stepped closer. "I guess so."

I began to back away, then changed my mind and kissed him again. It was supposed to be a small little goodbye kiss, but he really didn't give me a chance for that.

"Alright! Alright! Stop it!" Bryson shouted, and physically pulled me off of the (gorgeous) man in front of me. "You guys are animals."

I scoffed. "You're one to talk," I said, then pushed past him. "But fine, I'll leave."

"Good," Bryson said, then turned to Bentley. "Women," he said, shaking his head.

I rolled my eyes and made my way up the stairs. Normally, I wouldn't care much how I looked for the taping of the show, but considering that I had just made out with a guy... wow. I had just made out with a guy. How cool was that? Since I got on the show, I had technically kissed three boys.

"Hmm," I muttered at the thought. "I'll put a positive spin on that."

"Are you talking to yourself?"

I jumped. It was Sage. "Hey. When did you get home?"

He raised his eyebrow at me. "Did you not just hear the door open?" He asked, pointing at the entrance that was right behind him.

"Oh, uh, I'm a little out of it," I said. I was looking down at my feet every so often, and I couldn't really bring myself to look in his eyes. I had a very strange feeling in my stomach.

"Okay, then," he said. "I'm gonna go downstairs."

I nodded (at the floor). "Alright, I'll meet you there." I didn't give him a chance to say anything else, as I then dashed up the stairs.

I did not like that feeling. Maybe I should just stop this thing I had going with Bentley. I mean, obviously I still had feelings for Sage, and Bentley still had to be thinking about his ex-girlfriend at least a little bit.

These thoughts were swirling in my head as I came back downstairs. Everyone was there except for Emma. There were open seats next to Peyton and next to Bentley. I glanced in between them, trying to figure out which one to take. There was a camera right next to Bentley, so if I sat next to him I couldn't necessarily do anything. Plus, if I sat next Peyton, I could openly stare at him due to the way the seating was arranged. I chose Peyton.

By the end of the filming, I had forgotten all the reasons why I'd thought doing this thing with Bentley was wrong. Anytime he caught my eye, he somehow used only his eyes to tell me what he would much rather be doing at the moment.

By the time Chris started doing that long "next week" spiel, I still didn't know the standings.

"Find out next week on Stars Unedited!" Chris finished, his ever radiant smile on. When the light went red turned to us. "Dinner in fifteen."

"Okay, well I'm gonna go put my guitar up," Bentley announced, then stood up.

"Uh, me too," I added, and followed his lead. The two of us went up the stairs, and once we were safely out of earshot, Bentley spoke.

"This is riskier now. Everyone is home," he said.

"Well we aren't doing anything right now," I reminded him.

"Actually," he started, then took my wrist. He pulled me into a coat closet, not taking our guitars into consideration, and they banged everywhere.

"Jeez, Bentley slow down, they'll mess up," I told him, but I was smiling. I made him want to rush.

"Who cares," he said, then kissed me.

"You know we only have fifteen minutes, right?" I said.

"Trust me, I can work with it."

************************

Whaaaat? Who saw this coming? Who's angry? Who's happy? Who's just confused? AND WHO'S JUST THINKING ABOUT THE FACT THAT FOR ONCE I UPLOADED WITHIN A MONTH. ACTUALLY WITHIN TWO WEEKS!! I'm very proud of myself. I even have the next chapter almost done! Thank God for snow days. Sorry if the chapter is a little short, but the next chapter will be up soon!

Okay but seriously, this is crazy right? Like Bentley and Avery? Who knew??? Leave comments!! And guys Wattpad put this story as rated R or "Mature" and I want it to change back but they won't let me. I really believe this is PG-13, and now like virtually no new readers can get to this book. It sucks. 

Anyways, thanks so much for reading. Comment, Vote, and Fanimos!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 4.7K 27
Melody Paige's life was like any other teenage girl's life is, well, it was getting that way. She stays in her room, reads stories, listens to music...
20 0 3
Chris brings people back for the REAL All-Star season! New aftermath hosts, shocking twists, relationship drama, and *gasp* CLOSURE? some of these wi...
1K 34 76
Hannah Foster is a freshmen in Camp High School. She is beautiful, kind-hearted but quiet, because of her past, which results to not talking much. Ac...
1.3K 110 9
High School is supposed to the best part of your life right? Not for Clarice Fisher. Being the new kid isn't cool, especially not as a senior but som...