ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɢᴏᴅ // ᴛᴇ...

By dollystew

"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵�... More

ᴵᴺᵀᴿᴼ.
ꜱɴᴏᴡꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ.
ᴀᴄQᴜᴀɴᴛᴀɴᴄɪᴇꜱ.
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
ᴛʀᴀᴅɪɴɢ.
ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ.
ᴀɴ ᴏʟᴅ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ.
ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.
ᴘᴀʀᴀɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ.
ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴀ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ.
ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴘʜɪʟ.
ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ.
ɢɪꜰᴛꜱ.
ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ.
ʙᴜᴛᴄʜᴇʀꜱ.
ɴᴇᴛʜᴇʀ.
ʜᴏɢ ʜᴜɴᴛ.
ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇꜱ.
ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅꜱ.
ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ.
ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ.
ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜ.
ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ.
ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ.
ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴘᴛ 2.
ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ.
ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ.
ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.
A Tribute to Technoblade.

Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.

8.2K 373 661
By dollystew

[A/N}
Techno: Y/N and I don't use pet names.
Philza: I see. Hey, what do bee's make?
Techno: Honey?
Y/N: Yes?
Philza: Don't ever lie to my face again.

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Technoblade was reading aloud from the Mythology book, but Y/N was paying no attention. They were lost in their own thoughts as they pondered upon the newfound information they had just received.

Why did Schlatt make a promise about a book that doesn't even exist?

Why did Dream only show me so much?

Why did it cut off where it did?

Why can't I recall those faceless people I constantly see in my dreams?

What does Dream want with me?

How am I the key to 'the Book'?

Why the hell is this happening to me?

How is Dream in my head in the first place?

"...And so Athena turned the arrogant mortal into a spider- Y/N, are you listening?" Technoblade asked, pulling Y/N from their thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, um, yeah. Yeah no, I'm listening." Y/N lied. Techno closed the book and set it on his lap, looking at Y/N with a touch of concern.

"You don't need to lie to me. It was very obvious you were zoned out. What's wrong?" Technoblade asked.

"I just-..." Y/N paused for a moment, looking down at their lap. "I have a lot of things bothering me, that's all." Y/N finished, smiling reassuringly at the worried man.

"Would you like to talk about it?" Technoblade asked, putting the book on a side table and adjusting his sitting position.

"There's not much to discuss. I just have questions, and I want answers." Y/N responded, remaining to stare at their lap. They fiddled with their fingers as they heard Technoblade sigh.

"If I was in your position, I'd want answers too. It's perfectly natural to be confused. Just don't stress out over it all, okay?" Technoblade's voice was sincere. He didn't sound annoyed, nor did he sound pitiful. Y/N looked up to meet with the same comforting eyes that they've grown accustomed to.

"Thanks, Elsa." Y/N smiled softly.

"I take back everything I said." Technoblade joked, trying to hold back his smile. The comment made Y/N chuckle, allowing themselves to feel relaxed for the first time in a while.

"Do you think..." Y/N started, resting their back against the sofa and staring up at the ceiling. "Do you think you might have some answers to my questions?" Y/N finished, looking back over to Technoblade. The man paused for a moment, before adjusting his sitting position once more. He rested his forearms on his legs and bent over slightly, his hands connecting together.

Techno stared at his hands for a second before answering. "Possibly." He spoke, looking up at Y/N. "Ask away."

"Well, um, first off, who is Dream?" Y/N asked.

"Dream is what some would call important, others would call villainous. In my opinion, I am neutral. I'm simply acquainted with him. Some times we fight against each other, other times we fight along side each other. Currently, I owe him a favor. I don't like owing people favors, and I'd like to turn it in sooner rather than later." Technoblade answered. "Of course, if that favor had anything to do with you, I promise on my soul I would immediately decline." He added after noticing Y/N make a slight face subsequent to his mention of a favor. Y/N sighed, trusting the pink-haired man that stood before them.

"Okay. What book is Dream referring to?" Y/N asked their next question.

"That I'm unsure of." Technoblade answered honestly. Y/N hummed in acknowledgement.

"Well... what about my childhood? Ghostbur seemed to recognize me, and the crown you wear is the same one I gifted to someone else. So... did we know each other back then?" Y/N asked, trying to see if he was the pink-haired boy they saw in their dreams a lot.

"Um... truth is, ████ █████ █████████ ████████ █████ ████ ██ ████████ ███ ███████ █████ ████ ███████ █████ ██████ █████ ██████ ███ ██ █████ █████ ████" Technoblade said. Y/N tried their best to focus on his voice, but they couldn't hear a thing. It was like- a ringing overlapped his speech and his voice turned to incoherent sounds.

You can't know that.

What? How are you in my thoughts? I thought we could only talk in dre-... well, limbos?

I told you, I'm always watching.

Fuck off, man.

"He didn't let me hear." Y/N spoke towards Techno.

"What?" Technoblade asked, confused.

"Dream. When you spoke, there was a ringing. It was inaudible. Then, Dream spoke in my head. Like it was my thought, but in his voice. He said I can't know that." Y/N answered, annoyed.

"So, you can contact him?" Technoblade asked, tilting his head a bit.

"I suppose. I can try." Y/N spoke. "It might work better if I lay down." They added. Y/N adjusted so they rested their head on a pillow and their body laid on the couch.

"I'll keep watch to make sure you're okay." Technoblade reassured, adjusting himself so he sat upright.

"Thanks." Y/N smiled a bit before allowing themselves to close their eyes. It didn't take long before they arrived in the same voided limbo.

---

Welcome back.

Are you gonna say that every time I come here?

Manners, Y/N. Manners.

I think it's more polite to not invade someone's head space.

Touché.

Y/N rolled their eyes and crossed their arms.

Why can't I know about my childhood? Other than what you permitted.

It would interfere with my plans.

Fuck your plans, bro. I just want my individuality back.

I understand your frustrations, but you must understand I'm doing this for the better of the world. I do not intend to hurt you.

That's SO convincing.

Dream let out a sigh, walking towards Y/N. Y/N responded with defense, backing up slightly.

I mean it, Y/N. I do not intend to hurt you.

I can't trust you.

Even after I returned some of your memories?

You gave back less than a fifth of my memory. The rest? You stole. It wasn't yours to tamper with, yet you did. I have every right to not trust you and be upset with you. This whole thing is absurd. You can't just expect the person you torture to turn around and be all 'oH DReAM yOU'Re sO hoT aND hAnDSomE i'D TRusT you WiTH mY LifE!' Like, no.

Dream gave a small chuckle, resting his hands on his hips.

You're a smartass.

I taught myself well.

Look, I genuinely don't intend to hurt you. If you're gonna distrust me on anything, let it not be that. You're just... important. I can't let you out of my sight.

You want control over me.

That's one way to put it.

Why were you able to talk to me just then?

I have access to talk to you whenever I want. I'm in your head, Y/N. I know what you're doing constantly.

So, you're a pervert?

What? No.

You said 'constantly'. That would include when I'm changing, taking a shower, using the bathr-

I don't watch that you idiot! That's just gross.

Listen, I know I'm hot, but what the fuck man. That's just weird.

I TOLD YOU I DON'T!

Mhm.

I hate you. So much.

Feelings mutual. Aww, requited hatred, how cute.

You're so... insufferable.

Oo, he can use big words.

Dream let out another heavy sigh, clearly frustrated. This amused Y/N. It was their own way of getting back at the man.

Alright, seriously though, what can I do to at least get that privacy of my life back?

I only watch to make sure you aren't in immediate danger.

Why would you care? I can take care of myself, y'know.

I'm aware. You're hand-in-hand combat skills are truly impressive, not to mention your melee combat abilities and ranged combat abilities. However, there are some things people don't expect. Some traitors people don't suspect.

'Kay, thanks for letting me know, Dad.

Don't call me Dad, that's just weird. We're almost the same age.

Really? I thought you were like... a middle aged man with a receding hairline. I mean, why else would you wear a mask and a hood? I'd want to hide if I was that ugly too.

I'm not- I'm not balding-

I'm convinced.

You're so difficult.

It's a talent, love.

Dream paused for a moment. He seemed to be thinking. Confused, Y/N approached him slightly, leaning to the side to peer past his mask. They noticed muted green eyes, but that was quickly cut off by Dream backing up hastily.

What the hell are you doing?

Curiosity got the best of me.

Don't do that again.

You have pretty eyes.

You're complimenting me? Thought you hated me.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I do. I just know when to appreciate something pretty. Besides, flattery can get you places.

Yeah, okay. Anyways, I think we can come to a compromise about this whole privacy issue.

Oh? I'm listening.

Alright. I promise I won't watch constantly, but if you are EVER in immediate danger, yell my name. If you lose even a DROP of blood, and you didn't call my name, I'm going to go back to watching all the time.

Seems legit.

I'm serious. I told you, I don't have the ability to lie.

Not sure if that's accurate still, but okay. May I add my own condition?

Depends on the condition.

Yeah yeah. Anyways, the whole idea of losing a drop of blood being immediate danger is stupid. When you're talking about immediate danger, I'm thinking life-risking. So, in that case, instead of losing a drop of blood, since that can happen from a paper cut, it's if I feel my life is in danger.

...Fine. that's reasonable.

Perfect. Then again, don't expect me to ever call for you. I can take care of myself.

Mhm.

Bruh.

What?

Nothing. Just- can I leave now?

Wait.

Y/N watched as the man approached them again. Sticking out his hand, Y/N made eye contact with the black dots that replaced eyes on his mask.

We have a deal?

Hesitating for a moment, Y/N ponders on what the consequences might be. To be fair, there was pretty much no down side for them. Reluctantly, they took Dream's hand, in which they were returned with a slight chuckle.

...Deal.

Perfect. :)

---

Y/N sprung awake, as they usually did when they woke up from limbo. To their side, sat Technoblade. He was asleep, crouched next to the couch. This would've been fine, that is, until Y/N felt something squeeze their hand. It was Techno's. He was holding their hand. Y/N felt their face heat slightly as they looked down at the sleeping mess. "Techno?" Y/N whispered.

"Nng..." Technoblade sleepily mumbled, his eyes tiredly forcing themselves open. As soon as he noticed Y/N, he practically bolted awake. "Y/N! You're awake!" Technoblade exclaimed, a bit louder than he intended. Y/N chuckled a little, looking down at the smiling nerd.

"Yeah. What time is it?" Y/N asked, looking around for a clock.

"Uhh... around three-forty?" Technoblade answered.

"Really? It looks a bit dark." Y/N said, looking outside the window. They were right, it was really dark outside. To dark to be three-forty.

"Yeah, three-forty in the morning." Technoblade chuckled awkwardly.

"What?! I was only there for like, thirty minutes!" Y/N exclaimed, taken aback.

"I got worried." Technoblades voice softened. His hands moved so he was gently caressing Y/N's face. His eyes softened, gazing into theirs as if they've been reunited after years.

"I'm back now." Y/N whispered reassuringly, placing their forehead against Techno's. The two sat there still for a moment, but to them that moment felt like an eternity. As if they were making up for lost time, neither of them wanted to pull away. However, all things must come to an end, so as the the two of them pulled away, they both felt the wave of disappointment rush over them.

"Let's eat something, then go to sleep." Technoblade softly smiled, standing up. Y/N followed his actions, and with that the two made their way to the kitchen. Y/N thought about the moment they just shared, and as they did they felt their face heat with flush and slight embarrassment. "Y/N?" Technoblade called out softly, turning to the blushing person.

"Y-Yeah?" Y/N accidentally stuttered.

"I'm glad you're back." Technoblade smiled before placing his hand atop their head, replacing what he wished was a kiss.

---

Word Count: 1,924!

Philza to Techno: My life is in the hands of an idiot!
Techno, motioning to themself and Y/N: No no no, TWO idiots.

Philza, at a restaurant: You guys should get the orange soda, it's amazing.
Techno: Okay.
Waiter: Can I get you guys anything to drink?
Techno: Strawberry soda.
Y/N: Strawberry soda.
Philza:

Dream, with his back turned: I've been expecting you, Y/N.
Y/N: How did you do that without turning around?
Dream: ...To be perfectly honest, the first couple of people I did it do were not you.

Philza: You really put aside everything and came all this way for me? How did you even get here so fast?
Wilbur: Several traffic violations.
Techno: Three counts of resisted arrest.
Tommy: Roughly thirteen cans of energy drinks.
Y/N: Also, that's not our car.

Tommy: I'm an idiot.
Wilbur:
Techno:
Y/N:
Philza:
Wilbur: If you're waiting for us to disagree, this is going to be a long day.

Techno: Bye Y/N! Bye Wilbur! Bye Phil! Bye Tommy! Bye Y/N!
Philza: You said 'Bye Y/N' twice.
Techno: I like Y/N.

Techno: I'm kind of crushing on someone, but I'm worried about telling you who it is, because you're not going to like it
Tommy: Just rip the bandage off.
Techno: It's Y/N.
Tommy: Put the bandage back on.

Y/N, going over Dream's resume: Okay, so right here, it states you're creative.
Dream: Yes.
Y/N: Okay... may I know what you create?
Dream: Problems.

Y/N: What's up guys? I'm back.
Techno: What the- you can't be here. You're dead. I literally saw you die.
Y/N: Death is a social construct.

Techno: You're the love of my life and my best friend, I would do anything for you.
Y/N: I want you to eat three meals a day and have a decent sleep schedule.
Techno: Absolutely not.

Y/N: What is your biggest weakness?
Dream: I can be uncooperative.
Y/N: Okay, can you give me an example?
Dream: No.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.8K 36
⚠️DISCONTINUED ⚠️ "𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳" . . . 𝘈 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘵 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 . . Also, this sto...
8.7K 262 18
(Cringe Warning ig❤️) - ❤️‍🩹🪦RIP TECHNOBLADE🪦❤️‍🩹 - 🔆Slow updates! I'm out of the whole DSMP fandom but I feel bad not updating the story now th...
1.2M 45.8K 40
Meant to be yours || Technoblade x Reader series. Y/N was a twenty year old girl who is a part of the Dream Team, she was a wise builder and a trap s...
15.6K 276 26
When you thought running away was a good idea but it turned into meeting someone you never thought you would... "yn?" "yes?" "i love you" "oh dream...