𝚆𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚗.

By hotgirlszn2124

𝗠𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿, 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. More

𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿 + 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
ERM HELLO!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
60.
61
ATTENTION!

59.

1.8K 81 12
By hotgirlszn2124

                                                                      Tee's POV:

             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀♥♡♥▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

                  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Kayla walked through the door and with one shot to her leg she fell in a somewhat over dramatic way. I giggled to myslef because that shit was funny asf.

"Now you gon take yo flat ass over there and tell us what the fuck you doin" said DayDay grabbing Jaliyah's arm and placing her on the couch.

I held my gun towards her. I wanted to shoot the bitch so bad.

"Hey Tee!" She said smiling.

"Uh unt bitch I will fuck you up in this bitch do not mothafukin play with me" I said walking towards her but Niyah was holding me back.

"Talk before I kill the mother off my child" Hakeem sighed rubbing his temples.

"Fuck this shit, I trusted yo ass" said Jamal and I could see his eyes were glossy, he truly looked upset.

"You gon be my attorney when shot go left?" Asked Niyah.

"I got you" I winked.

Niyah ran over to Jaliyah and began punching her and every hit connected with her face. Jaliyah tried to pull her hair but every time she reached for it Niyah pulled her arms behind her back.

She kept punching her and slapping her alongside a few kicks to her stomach and put her to the floor. When we thought it was all over she began stomping on her while she was on the floor still punching her at the same time until DayDay pulled her off Jaliyah.

"I want a piece of you bitch!" I hollered at Kayla, I punched , kicked, slapped, stomped and dragged.

Ain't no windmilling over on this side.

"Dayum double homicide..." laughed DayDay.

"Bitch got shot and jumped in a day" laughed Jamal silently.

"Aight stop this shit." Said T3 pulling me off Kayla.

"Yall need to chill." Said Hakeem.

"Don't talk to me" I said in his face.

"Ion play about my homies, you fuck with them you fuck with me cuhs. I don't know who you think you is but you ain't what you think, I could kill yo ass if DayDay left me to it. Bitch!" Yelled Niyah.

She was heated. I only just met her but she ride for me more thank Kayla and I met her years ago.

"Why's you do this?" Asked Hakeem in frustration.

"You know what you did..." she chuckled.

"Yep because he know that's why he's asking you" laughed DayDay sarcastically.

"Please let me go my baby needs me." Cried Jaliyah.

"You didn't think about that when you was planning this shit" I yelled.

"Well this Finna be a long story so yall best get some popcorn to much on" said Kayla.

"Shut the fuck up before I eat you" I hissed.

"Best that sound wrong" whispered DayDay.

"I don't give a fuck" I rolled my eyes.

"Well." She said rubbing her hands together. This best not be some mad stuff because I haven't cried in a long time and I don't want to start a river today.

"Are yall really allowing this bitch to even speak" asked Niyah furrowing her eyebrows.

"Bae imma need you to hush" DayDay spoke.

"Killa ova here" she said pointing at Hakeem. "Use to be my mans I used to ride that shit and good too" she laughed.

"Bitch imma fuck you up" I mumbled. My eyes started to get glossy because I know when Kayla wants to hurt your feelings she knows what to say exactly do so.

"You swear you hard but stay acting innocent as fuck" she chucked. "Hakeem how you pull this weak bitch" laughed Kayla.

Hakeem just stood and watched her say this shit to me he was about to speak until I spoke.

"Weak but strong minded, I have my priorities straight boo boo, you out here tag teaming niggas that can have you dead with one single bullet. Watch yo mouth before you don't have one no more" I snapped slapping her hard on the face.

"Story time ain't ova shit was getting interesting" said DayDay sitting like an old day with his legs crossed and the gun in his lap. I laughed.

"Long story short, he cheated on me with Jaliyah. He did Jaliyah wrong too so we ended up tag teaming this nigga. Real big part is Jeniya ain't even Hakeem and Jaliyah's baby" she laughed.

"What.." I yelled.

"Now we had yall asses" smiled Jaliyah.

"Shut the fuck up. Talk" I pointed at Kayla motioning her to talk.

"Blah blah blah baby's mine. Before we became friends I lived with my aunt and I was pregnant with yo hoe ass boyfriend-

"He's not my boyfriend now and never was" I said.

"Pimp shit" hyped Niyah.

I started shaking ass forgetting we in a crisis. She started hyping me up. "Ayyy bestfrienddd."

"Pimp shit and Pimp shit only" I said swiping my hand under my chin. Peeping Hakeem staring at me with his low eyes while his bottom lip was tucked in revealing his dimples.

"Stop that shit. Before I fuck you up" he said mugging me.

I just held my hand in his face because no. Just no.

"Well that's some fucking tea how bout you tell us about that" she said changing the subject.

"Believe it or not you the topic of discussion today bitch" grinned DayDay.

Hakeem stood mugging me like he couldn't believe what I just said. Fuck him.

"Yall don't remember seeing me with that pop belly?" Kayla asked DayDay.

"Now that I do think about it you did have the whole world on yo belly maybe even space but yeah I get you" he thought.

"I didn't have much going for me I had big dreams, my aunt told me about one of my distant cousins who wanted to have a child but couldn't. She told me I could give the baby to her but in order to have one of the baby's parents in her life my cousin should still talk or even form a relationship with Hakeem. Yeah I was jealous because I loved Hakeem but he ain't shit. I gave birth and called her Jeniya. And before yo ass asks you didn't know I even had a baby Hakeem. I fell in love with my baby girl the minute I seen her, it pained me to let her go." She started sniffling.

"So why do it then" I mugged her.

"She was too young ok, Kayla wanted to do big things in life and we aren't saying Neniya would've stopped that but we are saying that it wouldn't of helped her get to where she needed to be" said Jaliyah.

"What big things, be a hoe?" Asked Niyah.

"Right bae, because the only business she ever opened are those damn legs" mugged DayDay.

I wanted to laugh so bad but they violated so hard. I stood there with my hand over my face looking like

"Yall fuck up" yelled Hakeem. "Get the fuck outta my house."

"Not till they dead" said Jamal.

"If I see any of yall in this damn city or state again I'll put money on yo heads, now get the fuck out" he spoke in a subtle tone, demanding.

"If I catch you in my circumference on my mama you gon die" I told Kayla.

"I trusted you, you were my best friend. This why I never tell bitches shit because people like you use it to bash people in the face. It's forever gonna be me and me only, fuck you bitches" I yelled as I felt angry tears stream down my face.

"And fuck you Killa, nigga I don't ever want to see you again. Good thing I'm taking my ass out of this state" I yelled in Hakeem's face, groaning as I walked up the stairs to my room.

There was more to it and I know there is.

If he so much as breathe the same air as me I'll fuck him up. He done activated the mad bitch I am.

              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀♥♡♥▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Yall lucky I'm nice, I wasn't gonna update till I reached my goal but this is a lil gift for nearly 20k reads 😃

What do you think about all that went down?

20+ votes and 10 comments for a new chapter. (I have the chapters already written and yall better be ready because wheeeww)

I'm mad at yall ghost readers, why you read the book and not even comment let alone vote, don't be shy hoe😑

Until then...

👩🏾‍🦽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 73K 52
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚟'𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐"☆ 𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚢 𝚋�...
130K 2K 40
"𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎". * DISCONTINUED *
723 36 8
𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.
1.1M 45.3K 47
𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 " 𝘪 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦 "