Living With The Monroe Boys

Par InNarniaMeek

Ciara "CiCi" Brown she had everything from loving parents to the greatest friend she has ever had and not to... Plus

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter. 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14-Monroe's P.O.V
Chaptere 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.A
Chapter 19.B
Chapter 19.C
Chapter 19.D The Funeral
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22-The Party
Authors Note #2
Chapter 23.-Anyones POV
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.-New Info
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.Jason P.O.V
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.She's Gone
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Authors Note 3-Your Ideas
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39-Guess what
Chapter 40. Blissful mornings?
Chapter 41. New arrival and summer camp?

Chapter 37

13.6K 284 39
Par InNarniaMeek

I walked back to the stands,just confused as I could ever be.His words made sense but there was something about them,his words were sincere but his eyes burned with a secret.Maybe I was just over analyzing things,I mean everything must be the way he's explaining it if the boys and Rachel set up these ambushes.

This time though I made up my own date,Well meeting with Justin.Tomorrow Afternoon was when we would talk more,there was too many noisy people walking around to get into detail.

I made my way through people cheering and screaming to get back to my seat,I had made it just in time too because our team was about to win.I sat down not to much in a cheery mood,someone seemed to catch on because soon they were in my ear.

"You okay?"Javaughn slid down next to me,where was sam?

"I'm fine,I think."

My gazed stayed foreward as his turned towards me,I felt out of place here.My mood was numbish while everyone was hyped up on the game,I just sighed;One more to go.I had to get through these lasts games because I needed to learn how to get back out into society,I needed to get over these anxious feelings I had.

I looked over into the field,tyler stood at second base ready to catch whatever came his way.

As the ball was thrown I watched as the batter got ready,with all his might he reared the bat back and quickly brought it back to swing.The ball made contact with bat and off the ball went,it flew way out of where the diamond was.It was every out fielders dream to catch what seemed impossible,and this one definitely seemed impossible.

There were two people on the diamond now,one going past first base and the other halfway passing Tyler.As the ball looked as if it was gonna land over the gate an outfielder caught it,I looked back as the two noticed.The boy who had caught it threw it to his closes team mate,they were trying to get that other guy that passed tyler.With only seconds from tyler catching it in his hand the person slid to his base,My eyes must of been to slow cause I couldnt tell if tyler got him out or the boy was safe.I looked up at the stands where they were commenting the whole came in the box,It was there decision to make.

After a few agonizing second we heard them speak.

"Out."

Everyone shouted in joy,I however was still sitting down.The biggest game this school had concerning Baseball and I couldn't get excited,some supporter I was.The team ran out of the field,it was the end of the game.They grabbed Tyler and hoisted him up and started carrying him to the middle of the field.I smiled,this was the only time I have ever seen him truly smile.He always gave me a small smirk but never did he give me a full smile like he was now,well I just lied the only time I saw him smile is when I first came into the house.

The stands started to empty quickly,the sun was setting and we needed to get the Next Monroe boy ready for his game.

We found Tyler sooner or later with a swarm of girls around him,I rolled my eyes;Girls are so thirsty these days.I stood there while the other boys were pretty much doing the same as Tyler,well all but Javaughn who had Rebecca by the waist near the gate.I had noticed that Michael has been missing since I came back from the bathroom,so has sam.I shuddered at the thoughts about what those too could be up to,Micheal was my innocent Monroe and I wanted to keep that image that way.

"Ciara,the boys are taking too long and Rebecca and Javaughn are in love dovey mood.Please can you go drag Tyler,if he's not ready then their notready."Rachel complained,I'm guessing she already tried to get Tyler with that annoyed face on her.

"Sure i'll get right on that."I wanted to leave just as she did,I didn't have time for these girls.Taking a deep breath I made my way over to the half circle around Tyler,there was about seven girls tops.

Without going through them I went to a side where I could get exactly to Tyler,I felt a little jittery.I tapped him one the shoulder,he stopped in mid sentence and looked my way.I could see in his eyes that he knew I was ready to go,the girls eyes around him however told me they wanted me to back away slowly.

"Come on Tyler,I'm ready to go."I said keeping Direct eye contact with him,he shook his head ok and picked up his bag.I looped my arm around his just to make the heifers that was giving me a stank look even more mad,I loved pissing people off.

"So this is your girlfriend Tyler?"Some brunette asked in a disgusted tone,I looked her up and down.She was no less about two inches taller than me,she wore shorts that were entirely too short and a half tee.I smiled,before Tyler could answer I did.

"Why yes I am,and if you look at me ever again like that you will regret it."I threatened,I snuck a glance at tyler who was trying hard not to form a smirk,the girl however looked as if she wanted to say something else.Deciding to end this once and for all I grabbed Tyler by his uniform collar and brought him down to my lever,then did something they both couldn't of guess;I kissed him.

Not just a regular kiss either,I gave him a real long slow one.He didn't care and went with it,just like the first time he kissed me.It sent me to the stars and beyond,this boys lips were to soft.I released him and he smile,then I turned back to the girl shot her a look I wished that could kill and pulled Tyler away.

"Well either you two are together or some of the old Ciara ways have came back."Trevor laughed looking back at the girl who stomped off,I released him and walked passed the others looking at me.

"Got him just like you asked."I smiled at Rachel,she returned my smile and shook her head.

Everyone laughed except Kyle,he wasn't even paying too much attention.We all left the gate together,the field where Javaughn played was right next door.We however wanted to grab something to eat,this time I walked over to Kyles car.He opened the door and I hopped into the passenger seat,he jumped into the driver seat and we just sat there while the others took off.

"Where's michael?"

"He and sam ventured off somewhere but I texted him and he's coming back."His reply was empty like a robots in some way,emotionless.I sat back in the seat and tried to play the waiting game.Wasn't working to well because I couldn't sit still,I kept looking everywhere and anywhere.Kyle however just seemed to be in his own little world,just out of it.

"Earth to Kyle."I said waving my hand back and forth in front of his face,he looked my way.His eyes seemed darker than normal,they seemed sad. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."Again his tone wasn't convincing.

"No you're not."

"Yes I am"

"Kyle."

"Ciara"

"Never mind then."I folded my arms back and slammed in the seat,he was so aggravating at times.Also when did he not wanna talk to me,usually he be the one taking my ear off.I looked out the window hoping that Michael and Sam would just hurry up,I wanted this little awkward silence to be over with.

I pulled my phone out and texted Rachel to pass the time, what the hell was taking Micheal so long? Like he was listening to my thoughts I saw them hand and hand walking this way.

"Sorry we took so long." Micheal apologized while opening the door for same,he was such the little gentlemen.

"No worries." Kyle said getting the car started,oh now he speaks. Without noticing I rolled me eye on the low,I swear he is so moody today.

We pulled up to the nearest subway, the two love birds hopped out and before Kyle had the chance to I grabbed his arm to stay put. I waited till they went in to speak,he wasn't gonna ignore me.

" What is wrong with you Kyle? You won't speak to me or therefore look at me. I mean you were okay earlier." I probably was louder than intended to buy Kyle was really starting to piss me off.

" You have to be the most dense person I ever met." It wasn't a whisper he matched my tone of voice,probably was even a bit louder.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

He threw his hands to his face and I just glared at him,I really had no clue what he was talking about.

" Come on Kyle,just tell me what your thinking."

"Well let's start with the girl Im absolutely in love with won't even look my way,or how about the girl of my dreams wants the enemy."

"I don't want him-" I was cut off when the words started to register,and when he actually cut me off.

" CIara I saw it in your eyes, your a open book to me. The only problem I had was staying when you made it clear you don't want me,so how about this, you do you and I do me." With those last words he hopped out the car and damn near broke the windows while closing it, I was just let with the keys still stuck in the ignition and blank thoughts. I felt something sting inside of me, when did he ever get this cold?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

102K 4.2K 190
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
4M 86.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
569K 50.9K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
361K 9.4K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...