๐——๐—œ๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—  ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ; ๐— ๐—”๐—ง...

By naionmars

Love, such an amazing feeling. But that is not always the case. There are some who don't believe in love, suc... More

๐ŸŽ.๐ŸŽ || ๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž.
๐ŸŽ.๐ŸŽ || ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ.
๐ŸŽ.๐ŸŽ || ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ.
๐ŸŽ.๐ŸŽ || ๐ฌ ๐จ ๐œ ๐ข ๐š ๐ฅ ๐ฌ !
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ || "๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž."
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ || "๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก."
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ‘ || "๐ซ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž."
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ’ || "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค."
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ“ || "๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ!"
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ” || "๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ฒ?"
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ• || "๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ .."
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ– || "๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐."
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ— || "๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ."
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ || "๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข ๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐."
๐ŸŽ.๐ŸŽ || ๐ช & ๐š.
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || "๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ?"
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || "๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ข'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ."
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ || "๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ."
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ || "๐š ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ."
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” || "๐ฌ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง."
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• || "๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž."
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– || "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?"
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— || "๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž. ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ."
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ || "๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ."
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž.
๐ŸŽ.๐ŸŽ || ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
๐ŸŽ.๐ŸŽ || ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
๐ŸŽ.๐ŸŽ || ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฒ.
๐ŸŽ.๐ŸŽ || ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž-

๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ || "๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ."

3.8K 80 234
By naionmars

Hello my loves, I have decided to post another chapter because I don't want you all to have to wait. I now present to you...CHAPTER FIFTEEN OF THE DIADEM GIRL.

WARNING: SMUT, LANGUAGE.

Me and Lorenzo were now walking inside the giant doors, our elbows locked together. I saw Cleo  with..Draco? I thought she was going with Theodore?..

"You look beautiful, did I mention that?" Lorenzo was dressed in a gray tux that looked amazing on him. 

"And you look very handsome, did I mention that?" He smiled, and the slow music started playing.

He offered out his hand saying,

"May I have this dance?" I smile at his kindness, putting my hand in his.

His hands find my hips and and I place my hands on his shoulders. We follow everyone else's dancing, in the corner of my eye I can see Mattheo sitting down. Alone.

I look around to see April flirting and dancing with Adrian Pucey. I look back at Mattheo, he looked back at me. He was wearing a black suit, his hair wet and curly. Butterflies. I look down and then back at Lorenzo.

We finish dancing and everyone dances on their own. I walk over the refreshment table to get a drink when I hear a voice behind me say,

"Hello Clarke." God dammit.

I turn around and become face to face with Mattheo. He had a smirk on his face, his hands in his pockets. 

"What do you want Riddle?" I say rolling my eyes at him. 

"No need to be rude darling." 

"You expect me to be nice? It's not like we're friends." He raises his eyebrow, moving slightly closer to me.

"Ouch, that hurt."  He says putting his hand over his heart.

"Seriously what do you want?" 

"A dance."  He wants to dance with me?

"Fine." He smirks and grabs my hand, taking us to a spot a bit far so no one would see us.

Just then, I Wanna Be Yours by Arctic Monkeys started playing. Oh come on. 

I put my hands on his shoulders and he places his hands of my hips, gripping them a bit. We look  into each others eyes, while dancing to the music.

"I wanna be yours,"

" I wanna be yours."

"Yours,"

"This song is quite good." he says. 

"Isn't this a muggle song?" I say raising my brow.

"Yes. I think it's quite good though. The band is quite good." . We look into each others eyes again, us both slightly moving closer. 

Our lips were now brushing together, a blush creeping up on my face.

"You look stunning tonight, do you know that?" He says loud enough for me to hear.

"No.." 

"Well you should." He connects our lips, my hands now moving to the back of his neck, deepening the kiss.

This kiss felt real, it felt like we both meant it. 

He pulls away from the kiss and says,

"I'm sorry Elysia."

Was Mattheo Riddle saying sorry right now?

"Is the Mattheo Riddle apologizing to me?" I say teasing him.

"Don't." he rolls his eyes and kisses me again.

After a few seconds I pull away and ask, 

"Can we go to your dorm?" 

A smirk appears on his face and he grabs my hand , us both running out of the ball room. 

"Hey what are kids doing?!" We turn around to see Flich, a angry expression on his face. 

"Run!" I say.

Our hands still connected we run down the hallways, us laughing all the way to his dorm. Flich had gotten tired and he eventually stopped chasing us. 

We finally made it to his dorm and I put my crown on his desk before we both fall back on the bed. 

"That was crazy." he says turning his head to me. 

"You what else is crazy?" I smiling at him.

"What?" 

"Me."

I climb on top of him and a smirk appears on his face. 

"I have a challenge." I climb off of him and stand in front of him.

"What is that?" He says sitting up.

"Try to resist me." 

"How exactly will you make me lose my mind, darling?"  A smirk appears on my face and I start to slowly take off my dress. 

He stiffens up, him clenching his jaw. 

My dress drops to the floor, leaving me in my black lingerie. I then slowly walk over to him and get on my knees, tugging on his belt. 

I unfasten his belt and it drops to the floor. I then pull down his pants, leaving him in his boxers.

"Do you know what you're getting yourself into?"  he says to me.

"No, but I won't wait to find out." I wink at him and pull down his boxers, his hard dick now in front of my face. 

I swirl my tongue around his tip, my spit dripping down his dick. I take his dick in my mouth, my cheeks full. 

"Fuck..just like that Elysia."

I bob my head, Mattheos hand pushing my head down, making me gag. I can feel tears forming in my eyes, but I didn't stop.

"Shit, I'm cumming."  I can feel his hot liquid hit the back of my throat, I look back up at him and wipe some of his cum from off the corner of my mouth with my thumb, sucking on it. 

All while keeping eye contact him.  

He then picks me grabs me, pushing me on the bed. He hovers over me and says, 

"Now it's my turn. You're going to cum but I'm not going to fuck you."

He walks over to the mirror and I follow him. 

"Sit down."  I sat down and was now in front of the mirror, seeing me and Mattheos reflection. 

He comes behind me and starts to kiss my neck, I tilt my head to give him move access. He slightly bites my skin, making me moan.

He moves down to my breasts, undoing my bra and kissing on them. I look into the mirror and see purple love bites all over my neck and breasts.

He took off his jacket and shirt, him completely naked. Holy shit. 

His hands move to my underwear, tracing circles on my clothed pussy. I close my eyes and bite my lip, trying to be silent.

His hands then move my underwear over to the side and he massages my clit before pushing two fingers into me. 

I moan loudly, me putting my arms around his neck.

"Look at you." I look into the mirror to see my hair messy, and me slowly becoming undone. 

He's now pushing his fingers into me at a fast pace, moans and screams filling the room. 

"How does it feel darling, tell me." He says looking at me through the mirror.

"So good..I'm close Mattheo.." I moan.

"Them cum for me darling." He whispers in my ear.

I cum screaming his name, making a smirk appear on his face.

"Now let's get you to bed." He picks me up and places me on the bed placing the covers over me.  He then lays down in the bed next to me, our arms both wrapped around each other.

NEXT MORNING, 

I open my eyes to see the sun peeking through the window. I look next to me to see Mattheo sleeping peacefully next me. I smile to myself and get up grabbing my dress from off the floor.

"Goodmorning beautiful." I turn around to see Mattheo, sitting up smiling at me.

"Goodmorning Theo."  

"Theo? I like it."

I walk over to him and ask,

"Do you have something I can wear back to my dorm?" 

He gets up and looks in his drawer, turning around with a black shirt with a large R on it  in his hand.

"Here." 

I put the shirt on, it was the shirt he wore all the time.

"Isn't this your favorite shirt?" I ask.

"It looks better on you. Keep it." I smile and walk over to his desk where I left the crown. Only to not see it. I looked around the desk, under, the side. Wasn't there.

"Are you looking for something?" 

Should I tell him?

"No, just taking a look around." I say smiling at him. I couldn't believe this. 

It was gone. 

Thank you for reading chapter fifteen, I tried to make this long. I hope you enjoyed, new chapter will be out tomorrow. I love you all, much love.

- ocean <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 218 19
Tangled in a web of lies ever since her birth, Alta feels powerless. Until she meets him. Her soulmate. [Mattheo Riddle belongs to @yasmineamaro, Lor...
196K 3.2K 48
"๐‘ด๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’?" "๐’€๐’†๐’”, ๐’…๐’๐’๐’?" โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹† A friendgroup full of witches and wizards growing old together...
21K 319 22
THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK! IT NEEDS MAJOR EDITING! BUT I WONT EDIT IT AS I AM FOCUSING ON MY NEW BOOK! But feel free to still read it if you like :) I am...
5.3K 146 22
Bailey Black and Mattheo Riddle hate each other- theyre always fighting. After Bailey makes a bet, it changes everything. During school, they see eac...