Wielder of the Phoenix

By Ragnark517

Izuku Midoriya, the twin of Izumi Midoriya, son of Inko Midoriya and Hisashi Midoriya, the latter being bette... More

Chapter 1 - Beginnings
Chapter 2 - History was wrong
Chapter 3 - All Might
Chapter 4 - Awakening
Chapter 5 - Breaking Point
Chapter 6 - Gran Torino
Chapter 7 - New Powers
Chapter 8 - Reunion
Chapter 9 - Shifting (1/2)
Chapter 10 - Shifting (2/2)
Chapter 11 - Changes
Chapter 12 - 10 Months
Chapter 13
Author's note 1
Chapter 14 - True Hero
Chapter 16 - Meeting the Urarakas
Chapter 17 - Nighteye
Chapter 18 - Acceptance letters
Chapter 19 - An Encounter
Chapter 20 - Class 1-A
Chapter 21 - Physical Assessments
Chapter 22 - A chat with Nezu (edited)
Chapter 23 - The Cat learns the Truth
Chapter 24 - Battle Training Begins!
Chapter 25 - Uneven Odds
Chapter 26 - Technical Issues
Chapter 27 - The Calm
Chapter 28 - Unleash The Storm
Chapter 29 - Flames of the Phoenix
Chapter 30 - Aftermath
Chapter 31 - Conferences
Chapter 32 - History Lessons for Adults (And Ochako)
Kinda Important Announcements
Chapter 33 - Blaze gets his ass kicked
Chapter 34 - Her Parents Are Pissed Off
Chapter 35 - A Discussion and the Shadow's True Leader
Chapter 36 - Plans and Punishment
Chapter 37 - Training
Chapter 39 - Sports Festival

Chapter 15 - Taking the Flight Home

3.5K 74 17
By Ragnark517

Izuku walked out of the examination grounds carrying Ochako in his arms, bridal style.

"Right, any ideas?" Izuku asks the people who lived in his house rent-free.

"Fly to her house, it's fast and effective." Emma suggested.

"I need a hero's permission for that, we have laws now if you've forgotten Emma." Izuku tells her.

"Then ask a hero, All Might should work." Scott told him. "Also, douchebag alert, 7 o'clock."

"Why do they have to come here now?" Izuku muttered under his breath as he continued to walk, heading to the Main Building, looking for All Might. He knew that the hero was somewhere in the school.

"Oi, Deku!" Izumi's voice shouted from behind. Izuku ignored her and continued to walk, taking a sharp left, entering the building.

"Deku you better stop right there. You have some explaining to do." Katsumi shouted slightly agitated.

Izuku stopped in his tracks. "I don't have to explain anything, especially not to assholes like you," Izuku said in an emotionless voice before he continued into the building.

"You think you can show us up in front of all the students and get away with it!" Katsuki shouted, running at Izuku.

"I don't think so, I know so. Because one wrong move and you shatter your dreams, Bitch-suki." Izuku responded, continuing to walk.

"What did you say!!!!" Katsuki shouted.

"Leave. Before you do something that would ruin your life." Izuku said.

"I'll leave when we're done here, Deku!" Katsuki shouted, grabbing Izuku's shoulder.

"I said Leave!!!!" Izuku shouted, with 6 voices overlapping.

Katsuki and the rest of the group took a step back, shocked at Izuku's morphed voice. 'What the hell was that!' All 5 of the thought at the same time. Izuku shrugged off Katsuki's hand off his shoulder and walked up the stairs to the first floor, walking to a door till he hears a familiar voice.

"Mr. Yagi?" Izuku knocked at a door that said 'Principal'.

"Unfortunately, Mr. Yagi isn't here, kid." A voice said.

"It's okay, Nezu. He knows." All Might replied reverting to his normal self. "You can come in, Izuku."

"Hello sir, I'm Izuku Shimura and the sleeping beauty is Ochako Uraraka." Izuku introduced himself and Ochako to Nezu.

"You look oddly familiar, boy. Are you somehow related to the Midoriya family?" Nezu asked, studying Izuku. Izuku glances at Toshinori, who simply nods.

"Unfortunately, sir." Izuku replied.

"And why would that be unfortunate?" Nezu asked him.

"Many reasons sir, but I'm sure Mr. Yagi can explain those to you. Right now, I really need to drop Ochako home and get some rest myself." Izuku responded.

"Understandable, it is not every day that you take on the kraken." Nezu said, referring to the 0-pointer. "You can go home, for now. But I'd like to talk to you about your powers and your relation to the Midoriya family, you are quite the enigma, Mr. Shimura."

"Thank you, sir, and Mr. Yagi, I was hoping I could use my quirk to get home, I don't think my arms will be able to take the strain of carrying Ochako if I use the train." Izuku told the blond man.

"Sure, but make sure to stay just over the buildings and not exceed Mach 1." Toshinori told him.

"Thank you, I'll see you at home. Bye." Izuku said as he left the man and chimera alone.

"He's quite the fascinating specimen." Nezu exclaimed. "I couldn't read him at all. Not even the slightest twitch in facial muscles as he spoke and no sign of emotions in his voice. That and the fact that he seemed to know your surprisingly well-kept secret. So, what is he, or I should say you are hiding?"

"I see you still firmly believe that 'No evidence is evidence for something'." Toshinori stated with a hearty laugh. "Alright, I'll humor you. The boy is rather unique, even his quirk. I'm sure that you remember Psion, from 6 years ago."

"What happened to him was rather unfortunate." Nezu said. "But what about it?"

"Well......." Toshinori started to explain Izuku's story.

"That is rather interesting. Blaze hid Izuku's existence from the world." Nezu said.

"That's not all, Izuku has been on the receiving end of the 10 years of bullying from his close friends and sister but also neglect from Hisashi and to a certain extent Inko. While he as forgiven Inko, I don't think he will ever forgive Blaze." Toshinori explained. "And in case you're wondering, the close friends are Katsuki and Katsumi Bakugou, Shoto and Shoka Todoroki and the sister is the girl that was with us in the Observation room earlier, Izumi Midoriya."

"Hmm.... I'll see what I can do about that." Nezu said, looking at the records of the students.

"If I may, I know it's not my place to suggest how you place the students that enter UA..." Toshinori started.

"By all means, go on." Nezu said.

"Those kids will get into UA, that is almost guaranteed seeing that Blaze trained them, but if possible, can they be put in different classes, that way it's a bit easier on Izuku for most of the day. He might not show his emotions, but I know he is still affected by their presence. Even right now, I'm assuming that he had just met them because there was a slight change in his eyes when entered."

"I'll see what I can do." Nezu said, opening the files about the students in question.

"Thank you. Now back to what we were discussing." Toshinori said.

Back with Izuku.

"Alright, Ochako. Hold on tight. Shimura Airways Flight Number 0115 is about to take off." Izuku told the unconscious girl. "I really hope this is a good idea." He told himself.

"It'll work, kid." Scott said, giving the boy a big smile.

"Hopefully." Emma said.

"Hey, be confident, he's going to do great, didn't you see what happened like 20 minutes ago." Scott replied.

"That was a simulated battle scenario. This is not anywhere close to it." Emma shouted.

"You know, Emma, you need to have some fun!" Scott said. "Let it rip, Izuku."

Izuku focussed his thoughts and floated up in the air. "Part one is done." Izuku told himself. "Now for the propulsion." Izuku said as he imagined pushing himself off a wall, moving slightly forward. "Good. Now, let's go up."

Izuku ascended over the buildings, before he started to increase his speed and directed himself towards Ochako's house.

"5 more minutes, Ochako." Izuku told the girl, as he rocked just under Mach 1. "I guess, going Mach 0.75 counts as under Mach 1."

"It does but it doesn't explain why a kid like you is flying away to somewhere with a beautiful girl in his arms?" A voice said, from behind Izuku.

"Hawks. Nice to meet you. Not many people can reach Mach 1 that easily." Izuku said, trying to sound as excited as he was internally.

"Your voice tells me otherwise." Hawks said, catching up to him.

"My voice doesn't convey emotions because it's a drawback from my quirk." Izuku explained.

"Ahh, and the girl?" Hawks asked.

"She's a friend, I'm dropping her home. We were at UA's entrance exams earlier and she got hurt, RG's quirk healed her but knocked her unconscious because she was tired." Izuku explained. "And I have permission for using my quirk from All Might and UA's Principal can confirm that."

"Alright, but I'll still accompany you just in case, judging by you're direction you might catch Edgy's attention so having me around might help." Hawks said. "And since you're in the presence of a Hero, wanna race?"

"Your fastest is Mach 2.5. Mach 3 when you push it. I'm pretty sure I can beat that." Izuku responded.

"Ohhh, someone did their research." Hawks said, piqued by Izuku's analysis and the fact that the boy was able to touch Mach 1 with almost no strain on his body. "I take it you can go faster than me then?"

"No idea, I flew for the first time during the exams. I'm still trying to understand my quirk and the way it works so it's hard to tell how fast I can go. I was a late bloomer." Izuku explained.

"Flying for the first time and yet you're reaching Mach 1 speeds with ease, who taught you?" Izuku looked at the pro confused. "I meant who did you train with after your quirk manifested, whoever that is must have done a great job. It took me almost 5 months of continuous flying and a lot of cardio to be able to sustain flight at Mach 1. And almost double that to reach Mach 2." Hawks explained.

"His name's Gran Torino, he's a retired pro." Izuku answered.

"Ahh, I see that the old man is still alive and kicking." Hawks said, smiling.

"You know him?"

"Yup, my first internship was with him." Hawks explained. "It was part of the program I was under. 2 internships a year and 1 work-study."

"Must have been stressful."

"Yup, but it made me the youngest pro to reach the top 10 so, not complaining." Hawks said, getting just ahead of Izuku. "This girl, she's your girlfriend or something?"

"No. She's a really close friend that's all."

"Don't lie, you might be able to hide it, lack of emotion and all. But no sane man would fly 20 kilometers on a 15-degree day just to drop a friend." Hawks countered.

"Even if I wanted to, there is a low chance she'll accept me. She's a great friend but all this emotional stuff, Plus if she didn't feel the same then I'd lose a good friend." Izuku told him, boosting to get ahead of the pro.

"I get it. I've been there." Hawks said, overtaking Izuku once again.

"Let me guess, Miruko?" Izuku asked.

"No, not her." Hawks answered. "It was much before I met Miruko."

"Oh. Well, Ochako's house is about 800 meters so I'll be taking your leave. Bye." Izuku said as he descended.

"Bye kid. And good luck, with her and UA. And if you do get in, make sure to place well in the sports festival and I'll send you a request to intern with me." Hawks shouted.

"Will do. And thanks for the offer." Izuku shouted back as he slowly landed on the footpath. "Alright Ochako, we're here. It would be really nice of you to wake up because I wouldn't want to explain to your father why you are sleeping in my arms in this position."

Ochako doesn't respond and instead hugs Izuku tighter. "Alright, now this will be a real pain." Izuku sighed.

"You're telling me. That shit is hard." Scott exclaimed.

"And when did you have to do this?" Emma asked. "I don't ever remember you meeting Jean's parents."

"I was trying to help him." Scott shouted.

"Sure, you were." Emma said, rolling her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
618K 37.7K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
469K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
453K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...