Rage Crown

By Clfern

Men Of The Crown 4 | R-18 ā€¢ Mature | COMPLETED Don't go after the sister or don't do the sister. A golden rul... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 8

15.2K 555 48
By Clfern

RAGE KEEP his eyes on Auri all the time while at the funeral.

And when the eulogy came Rage fisted his hands as she stands there quiet for almost a minute. Eyes sad but face blank.

"I don't have a lengthy tribute for my parents aside from they were fair, loved and respected. Thank you." Maikli at pantay ang tono ng pagkakasabi nito.

Matapos iyong sabihin ni Auri ay marami ang gumalaw at may nagbulungan. Rage gritted his teeth when he heard bad words against Auri. Calling her bitter, ungrateful and cold. Judging her because she lack the emotions these fucking people wanted to see in her.

Inakbayan siya ng kapatid niyang si Pyrmont at bumulong. "Calm down, do not listen to them."

Tumango si Rage.

Tumingin siya kay Prius na nasa harapan niya at nakita niya ang nakakuyom na ang kamao nito. Mukhang galit din ito sa naririnig na bulungan laban kay Auri.

Rage reached for Prius's shoulder and hold it, sending his silent call for him to calm down too.

Nang bumalik sa tabi ni Prius si Auri ay sandaling nagakahugpong ang mga mata nila. Rage tried his best to send her his message that it will be alright and Auri replied with a small smile.

Matapos ang libing ay agad silang umuwi ng mansyon nila Prius samantala yung iba nilang kaibigan ay umuwi na kasama ang mga kapatid niya. Rage somehow stayed for another day because Prius asked him to. Prius want him to be there when the will for his parents will be read.

Nagtungo si Rage sa bar ng mansyon at kumuha ng alak matapos magpaalam ni Auri na magpapahinga. Si Prius naman ay may inaayos pa at babasahin sa loob ng opisina ng ama nito.

Tahimik siyang umiinom habang iniisip si Auri nang umupo sa tabing bar stool ang babaeng madalas nakadikit kay Prius sa nakalipas na dalawang araw.

"Care to share your drinks?" saad nito sa matamis na boses.

Rage wanted to frown but he remained emotionless. Keeping the disfavour of the woman's presence beside him.

"Please take what you want in there," Rage replied pulling the bottle of scotch to his right away from the woman. "I am not a person that loves to share my drinks," unless you're my baby or friends or family, he wanted to add.

"Oh, come on, Rage-"

"Call me, Mr. Crown," he interjected, giving the woman his bored gaze. "What is your name by the way?"

Nakita niya ang pagsimangot nito. Dahil siguro sa pinakilala na sila sa isa't-isa pero hindi niya matandaan ang pangalan nito.

Not his fault. He was thinking about Auri the whole time to care about the woman's name.

"Georgia, and no, I prefer to call you Rage. Mr. Crown is too formal," she smiled sweetly almost making him arch his left brow.

Damn... I don't like this woman.

"What is your surname?" Rage asked, taking his eyes off her to drink his scotch.

He heard her chuckle.

"Why interested?"

"Because I would prefer to call you by your surname," he replied nonchalantly making the woman hissed not too quiet for him not to hear.

"I'm not giving you then, I prefer you to call me Georgia," anito na hindi niya sinagot.

"Anyway, will you tell me about Crown island, Rage?" malamyos ang boses na saad nito.

"There's a lot of articles on the internet and magazines about the Crown Island feel free to look at it. I'm not a man that likes to tell about the island." Uminom siya habang hinihiling na iwanan na lang siya ng babae.

Pero mukhang wala sa plano nito ang iwan siya dahil tumayo ito at kumuha ng alak saka bumalik sa tabi niya.

Then the woman went on to talk about her life while he on the other hand went on to turn the woman off and think about Auri, his sister and the case in hand. Hindi niya ito kinausap hanggang sa medyo naramdaman niya na ang epekto ng alak kaya't tumayo siya.

"Rage... you going?" The woman slurs.

What the... Is she drunk? Well, she looks like she is.

"I'm going but don't worry I'll tell the maids to accompany you to your room or you can still go to your room alone?" he asked, eyeing the woman boredly.

Tumayo ito at nabuwal kaya't wala siyang nagawa kundi ang hapitin ito sa bewang bago pa ito makipag halikan sa sahig.

"I'm drunk... I don't think I can make it to my room," she whispered while clinging into his nape.

Rage clenched his jaw. He is fucking annoyed but he can't just push the woman away. He's not like his other brothers that care less about other women.

Pag may mga babaeng alam niyang kailangan ng tulong ay lagi siyang tumutulong dahil sa isipan niya iyon din ang gugustuhin niyang gawin ng mga lalaking nasa paligid ng kapatid niyang si Kale.

He doesn't want to be an asshole around women because he doesn't want his sister to be treated the same wherever she is right now.

Sighing, and with a great resentment inside him, Rage scooped the woman to bring her to one of the guests rooms of the Donćic mansion.

Hindi maipinta ang mukha niya habang karga ang babae papuntang first floor. Lalong-lalo na nang isiniksik nito ang mukha sa leeg niya.

Tang'na naman, oh. Rage gritted his teeth but reminded himself to be patient or he'll end up dropping the woman.

Nang makakita ng silid na alam niyang bakante at hindi kay Prius o Auri o sa mga magulang ng mga ito ay ipinasok niya doon ang babae saka ito inilapag sa kama.

Umungol ito at ayaw bumitaw sa batok niya.

"Rage... stay..." bulong nito saka ito nagtangkang halikan siya.

Mabilis at marahas niyang kinalas ang braso nito at lumayo saka walang salitang lumabas ng silid na iyon habang inaayos ang nagusot niyang polo.

Nagdilim ang mukha niya ng makitang may bahid ng lipstick ang puting damit.

Damn it! Some women sometimes are fucking annoying.

Gigil niyang sinubukan na tanggalin ang bahid ng lipstick pero kumalat lang iyon.

Rage blows a loud breath to calm his raging nerves and turns to go to his room when he halted.

His heart sunk and he gulped. His stomach turned sour when he saw Auri looking at him with an unreadable expression in her eyes.

"B-baby..." he was able to whisper after about a minute.

Pumikit-pikit ito bago walang salitang pumasok sa silid nito.

Umawang ang labi ni Rage kapagkuwan ay kumuyom ang kamao niya.

No...

She's not thinking that I cheated on her, yes?

No, she can't! He's been faithful to her since the first time he saw her at the airport four years ago!

Fuck! No baby!

NAPATITIG SI Auri sa kawalan matapos maisara at mai-lock ang pinto ng silid niya.

Her heart feels jealous.

Seeing Rage get out of the guest room where Georgia stays while fixing his clothes that has a red lipstick stain crashed her heart.

Masakit. Iyon ang unang beses na nakita niya ang binata na may ibang babae.

But then, what can she do? It's not that there's something between the two of them aside from the weird relationship they have that she doesn't know what to name it.

It's far from friendship.

Not even close to family. Geez... that would be incest.

Well, almost like in a relationship but... no...

It's more complicated.

Auri sighed. Who would have thought she'd be in a complicated relationship with her brother's best friend? No one. Nobody, 'coz nobody knows how Rage treats her when no one is around.

Nagtungo si Auri sa balkonahe at hindi pinansin ang mahinang katok sa pintuan niya at tawag ng binata mula sa labas.

Pagkasara niya ng sliding door papuntang balkonahe ay hindi niya na narinig ang mga katok at tawag ni Rage.

Napatitig si Auri sa madilim na kalangitan.

She knew she's hurting. From the loss of her parents, from the love she will never be able to experience from her parents, and now from the fact that Rage perhaps did something that her heart has a problem accepting.

Mariin niyang nakagat ang pang-ibabang labi ng tumulo ang luha niya.

It hurts. But what can she do?

Nothing... aside from keeping it inside her. Feign like she's okay. She masters it over the years 'coz Dad once told her that he is proud that she's emotionally strong and doesn't cry about petty things. That's the only thing her father was proud of about her.

Pinahid niya ang luha.

It will be okay. She still have her brother and the rest of the men in kuya Kronack's villa. The hulks and the five maids. If she is to lose Rage there are still few people she can be with.

They love her.

With that, Auri stopped her tears. She still has a lot to cherish in her heart. People who will not hurt her and could show her importance in front of others. In the presence of her friends and brother.

Ilang sandali pa siyang tahimik na nakatayo sa balkonahe bago niya naisipan pumasok sa loob ng silid niya.

Ang kaninang balak niyang pagkain ay hindi niya na ginawa kundi natulog na lang siya. Nawalan na siya ng gana.

Pagkagising kinabukasan ay naligo agad si Auri at nagmamadaling lumabas ng silid dahil nagugutom na siya. Kakausapin din siya ng isang abogado para basahan ng last will ng mga magulang nila ng kapatid niya.

She doesn't expect much or even look forward to anything. Kasi alam niya naman na noon pa na si kuya ang tagapagmana ng lahat.

How did I know?

She overheard their parents the day they made their last will. Kuya Prius will get everything while she will be only given money. How much it would be, she doesn't know and she doesn't care.

It's not the money that Auri wanted from her parents but the love. Love that now she will never get from her mom and dad for they are already dead.

Marahan muna siyang huminga bago pumasok ng dining room. Auri made sure that she doesn't look bothered or sad.

"Kuya, good morning!" Auri greeted with glee, keeping her pain inside her and showing only the one that most of the people see- the jolly and sweet Auri.

Kuya smiled and stood up.

"Morning sis," he greeted back after kissing her cheek. He then pulled a chair for her on his right side.

"Good morning too, Georgia, Rage, attorney Paul and attorney Tommy," she greeted with a smile, avoiding eye contact with Rage who was eyeing her with tired eyes.

Paul and Tommy- the attorneys greeted her back. With Tommy giving her a warm smile while Paul a curt nod. While Georgia who was sitting across her beside Rage gave her a sweet smile, too sweet Auri almost rolled her eyes.

Rage on the other hand didn't speak but he does keep his eyes on her making her stomach flutter and heart unsettled.

"Thanks, kuya," baling niya sa kapatid matapos nitong lagyan ng pagkain ang plato niya.

"By the way sis, Paul will be the one to read you the last will," imporma ni kuya na sinagot niya lang tango at tipid na ngiti. "Do you wish me to be there for you? 'Cause Tommy will be the one to read mine."

Umiling si Auri. "No, kuya. I'll be fine it's not like Paul will be reading my punishment for being a brat sometimes," she jested.

Kuya drawls a whatever.

The breakfast was quiet and not so comfortable for Auri's liking. Perhaps 'coz she, Rage, the attorneys was quiet. While Georgia, well, she keeps talking to her brother and trying her best to make Rage get into conversations. But the blimmin' Rage didn't care at all and just eat while eyeing her too often and long for her liking.

Matapos ang agahan ay hinanap niya muna ang limang maid para batiin ang mga ito at syempre yung tatlong hulks.

Auri was on her way to the library when Rage showed up. Stopping her in the middle of the corridor just a few feet away from the library.

"Can we talk?" he asked, tone serious and he looked like he will not take a no for an answer.

"Can't it wait? I'm about to talk to attorney Paul-"

"No, I want to explain myself-"

"Rage you don't have to," Auri interjected, her voice coming out flat. "You don't have to explain yourself 'cause there's no need for it."

"No, baby. Not when you think I cheated on you-"

Auri chuckled halting Rage' words. "Don't be funny now, Rage. There is no cheating when there's no relationship between us. Come on, have you lost your mind from that moment you have with Georg- hmp!"

Auri was unable to finish her words when Rage crashed her lips into a kiss. The one that was gentle with a mix of frustration and something close to hunger.

Sapo nito ang mukha niya at isinandal siya sa pader habang nakahawak siya sa braso nito.

Auri couldn't bring herself to push him for about a minute but when the image of him fixing his tainted polo invaded her mind she moaned in dislike. She tilted her head to her right and Rage let her, ending the kiss. They were both breathing heavily and no one tried to speak for a moment.

Bumaba ang isang kamay nito sa bewang niya saka siya hinapit. Ang isang braso naman nito ay iniyakap nito sa ulo niya.

Trapping her in a tight embrace while he buried his face to the side of her neck.

"I didn't cheat, baby, please believe me," he pleaded making her close her eyes as she battle with herself not to wrap he arms around him.

"Rage, you didn't cheat I know that," Auri whispered. "Wala naman tayo..."

Umungol ito ng puno ng hindi pagsang-ayon. "Baby-"

"Ms. Donćic, it's time for the last will to be read. I do not have all the time in the world."

Naitulak niya bigla si Rage nang marinig ang malamig na boses ni Paul, ang abogado.

"I'm sorry, attor-"

Hindi niya natapos ang sasabihin ng bigla itong tumalikod para pumasok sa library.

"Fucking asshole," bulong ni Rage sa tabi niya.

Auri sighed. "I'm going-"

"I'll talk to you later, baby," putol sa kanya ni Rage saka siya niyakap mula sa likuran at hinalikan sa likod ng ulo niya bago ito umalis.

Auri pressed her lips together, frustrated at herself and Rage. For not being able to push Rage away and for Rage that is so blimmin' confusing her to death.

What's worse is that Rage just took her first kiss like that!

Damn that sneaky man!

Auri wanted her first kiss to be romantic and full of love not like what happened a while ago.

But it was hot though. Not bad for a first kiss. Commented one part of her being making Auri roll her eyes.

Humugot muna siya ng malalim na hininga bago siya pumasok ng library.

There inside was attorney Paul sitting in a single sofa looking very much vexed and unhappy. He is as old as the other attorney or like her father.

"I'm sorry if made you wait, attorney," Auri apologize as she took her seat across the man who was looking at her in what she could only name a strong dislike.

Well, perhaps Paul knew that Rage and Georgia have something. And now he is mad because he just saw her with Rage. Georgia is his daughter after all.

"Apologies not accepted when the reason for the waste of time is you whoring-"

"Excuse me?" Tumalim ang mata ni Auri sa sinabi nito at hindi rin siya makapaniwala sa narinig.

Is this old oaf blimmin' serious right now?

"What else do you call what you did a while ago miss Donćic?" he arched his brow, challenging her to disagree.

Nagtagis ang bagang ni Auri pero wala siyang maisagot. But that was definitely not whoring.

Pumalatak ito bago nagsalita ulit. "Anyway let's get into business. There's nothing really special about the last will your parents left-" he eyed her, "rather your father left for you."

Auri frowned. "What do you mean?"

Paul gave her a pity look that she hated seeing from anyone. "I mean your father was the one who made a last will for you 'cause your adopted mother couldn't bring herself to give you much."

Umawang ang labi ni Auri sa narinig. Ang puso niya bumibilis ang tibok at nasasaktan.

W-What? Adopted mother?

"Oh... I can see that you are not aware at all. So let me explain," Paul paused and sat comfortably, looking very much entertained at her reaction. "Your father impregnate another woman while married to Mrs. Donćic and you were that child. Fortunately for you, your father can't let you just go so he took you in exchange for a hefty amount of money for your biological mother. So, hola, you're living with the Donćic family. But it was not an easy way, for your father and your adopted mother was not a fan of you because you are the reason why their marriage almost break. That sums up why they lack the love for you and why you will only get one hundred million dollars as an inheritance."

Auri couldn't speak. She was shocked and before she could grasp the words from the attorney he speak again, breaking her heart for the second time. Shutting and numbing her.

"And in the will your father pleads you to keep the information about you not being the daughter of his wife 'cause they don't want your brother to be hurt 'cause they saw that Prius love you. Your brother does not know about this too and you better do it or you may lose the only family that loves you," Paul informed nonchalantly before leaving her unable to even ask anything.

Clfern

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 182K 22
May isang pinaniniwalaang alamat ng Karagatan na kung saan may mga sirenang nagbabantay ng mahiwagang Perlas sa Hilaga, Timog, Silangan at Kanluran n...
Mirrow Crown By šŸ‘‘

General Fiction

1.4M 42.4K 49
Men Of The Crown 7 | R-18 ā€¢ Mature | COMPLETED It was a night with a woman stranger to him that has turned his life into a rollercoaster of searching...
307K 9.8K 60
Jillian Chen Cojuangco is an infamous troublemaker, badass queen, and certified playgirl. She has a fierce and playful personality. Gusto niyang patu...