I know what Hyung likes

By RaMi1601

Discontinued Do not read A famous photographer Jung Jaehyun who is openly a gay , gets an offer to do photo... More

Prologue
The Two Duo
Messed me up
Devastating Smile
We met again
It's Complicated
Safe Place
Our own stories
Fears
Media Play
I'm Sorry

Confusion

755 47 14
By RaMi1601

Another day

Another morning

Another parcel on Taeyongs name .

The parcel was filled with Taeyongs phoyograps and sweet potato chips.
There was a minion figure toy inside as well . Actually it was a paper holder.

Taeyong chuckled at his Sasaeng who would send him his pictures instead of spreading in social media.

He opened his drawer and shoved the pictures inside keeping the foods out to eat.

Taeyong laid back on his bed tuning to some random Beats . He was making new songs. Recently he got some inspiration.

From a certain someone who protected him from others without wanting anything from Taeyong.

Jaehyun...

His touched his lips and blushed.

" Aiigoooo.... Taeyong it was just to save your image idiot"
He tried to convince himself.

Before he could think much , he heard a knock on his door.
As his mood was good, he opened the door with a smile thinking it was one of his dormmate.

But turned out it was ,
" Yoonoh.."

" Hyung are you free ?"

Taeyong rubbed his back with confusion. Why was the younger suddenly here ?

" Yeah... Kind off... Well..."

" Let's go out then. Change your clothes fast. It's my treat "
The younger showed his Dimple smile making the olders heart skip some beats.
Yoonoh always had this impact on Taeyong.
Since day 1.

Taeyong didn't put much thought to it. He changed quickly and went out with Yoonoh.

They went to their angecys coffee shop which was secure for their privacy.
Yoonoh was surprisingly gentle with Taeyong as he pulled chairs for him , gave him the menu to choose and smiling at him.

Taeyong won't lie that he was feeling the deja vu he use to feel with the younger before...
Before he start avoiding him .

" Yoonoh... Did something happen?"

" Why ? What's wrong hyung ?"

Of course Jeon Yoonoh was an actor. That was how their agency trained him. Not his fault.

" Why are you being so nice to me ?"

Yoonoh looked up at Taeyong smilingly,
" When was I not nice to you hyung ? I always admired you since I met you during trainee era. "

Taeyong gulped his ice lemon tea and growled.

" Did anyone instructed you to behave like this ? Because the way I know , you were really open during Boss era. I felt wanted . But later I don't know what happened , you just start behaving like I don't mean anything to you. Start avoiding me. Our relatives became more and more professional Yoonoh. Now just don't act like this out of no where and confusing me "

" Hyung..."
The younger sighed.
" We still have a nice professional relationship. You know what we do to feed the fans . Sometimes I get tired with fan service too. Hyung I'm a human too . I didn't work my ass off just to lag behind everyone "

Taeyong looked away . He knew what Yoonoh meant by lagging behind.
" You are one of the most popular member in our group"

" And I have to keep it that way under any circumstances hyung ... Doesn't matter what I have to do for it. Same for you. Lee Taeyong is the face of NCT. Don't you get it?"

" What about our feelings Yoonoh ? Doesn't it matter at all ? Are we puppets?"
Taeyong slapped the table hard.

" We are idols before human. Public figures before men. Don't make it hard for anyone here hyung please. Your actions will affect the whole group. Don't make people trend against you again . It's not good for any of us "

" Do you mean I'm a problem for the group Yoonoh ... Just say it damn it "

Yoonoh shut his eyes close. It was harder than he thought.

Because he cares . He cares for the older . But he can't just go away with wild Lee Taeyong. He sacrificed a lot to be here . He can't give up on anything now.
But he isn't gonna lie that he didn't lead Taeyong to this point . He was naive and young. Mesmerized by the older. He thought life would be easy with his bandmate . Flirting on screen ,being unfiltered, showing off his feelings was normal. What he didn't know that their every step would be judged . They can't find love . They can't be happy because they don't have the right . Between own group or outside, idols aren't suppose to have feelings for anyone. They need to feed fans delusions.
They need to keep all ships alive yet stay single and loveless.

But Yoonoh was still linked with Taeyong. Last night he got call from company and asked to talk to Taeyong. They also told him to manipulate the older emotionally but Yoonoh has no heart to do that since he has already hurt Taeyong for the sake of his image .

" Hyung please.... Don't be like this. You know damn well how people are. One silly mistake and we are done for . Our career has still long way to go . Don't do this. Stop fooling around ."

Taeyong was looking down at his feet. Trears threatening to fall down .

" Yoonoh ... Why is everyone against me ? I trusted you ... You are also talking like others "

" Hyung... Look at me... We came here to be idols. Not emotional freaks with weakness. We don't afford being like this. Please listen to me. You are our leader. We care for you . We don't want you to get hurt . "

" I'm talking about us Yoon... Everything.. from trainee days to now... "
Taeyong sniffed . He was trying his best not to cry . It was difficult. He wanted to hug the younger but ...

" Hyung I'm sorry.. but life doesn't go the way we want. You have to understand. You can't live in your own terms . Us... We... We were never a real thing. We had infatuation and it's gone with the slap of harsh reality. I don't wanna give you false hopes hyung... Don't think of anything unusual in kpop . Please"

" Okay "
Taeyong nodded and left Yoonoh in a flash move not letting the younger talk anymore. He was done listening to his bullshits. Of course Taeyong was aware of his agency making Yoonoh tell him not to fool around.
Fooling around huh...

With who?

Taeyong had little suspicion that his agency had idea about him and Jaehyun. But the two didn't have anything actually.
Or atleast that one time kiss didn't mean anything right ?

He took taxi and went home. His family home . He doesn't wanna deal with his bandmates now. Though he had his best friend Doyoung there who never judged him but it was too much for him .

He called his manager and informed him . His manager told him to send him live location once he gets home and that shocked Taeyong more.

Literally how much his agency wants to control his life?

" Taeyong is staying at his parents house. He send me his location. Though company doesn't trust him much . But we can't stop him from going home.
Does anyone know exactly what happened that he left suddenly?"
The other manager asked the members. His question was exactly to the 5th floor members but they didn't know anything.

" Didn't hyung went out with Yoonoh hyung ? Hyung do you know something?"
Haechan asked as he saw the two leaving .

Of course he knows. He hurt Taeyong and it's not for the first time. But he has to , he has to. For both of their sake. Because idols aren't human. They are slaves for their agency and fans. And slaves don't deserve happiness.

" I didn't know you had a bike hyung "

Jaehyun smirked putting the helmet on Taeyong. Black sunglass , printed mask and helmet. No one gonna recognize Taeyong now.

" I don't usually ride my bike because I'm always carrying my camera and lenses . So I take my car . "

Taeyong sat at the back .
It was the older who asked him to go out with him when Taeyong said he was sad.
It was the first time they didn't meet out of nowhere. It was planned by Jaehyun.
The older find time for Taeyong on his own.

" Why suddenly you wanted to take me out ?"

Jaehyun started his engene and ride his bike slowly.

" You told me you never had a normal teenage. You were street casted by your agency and became a rookie. Ever since your steps are monitored . You have no friends outside of media. Thought I could be your friend and show you normal life . "

" Thank you hyung... You really didn't need to do this for me "

Jaehyun chuckled ,
" I just felt like you need a break. Don't worry. I won't harm you. Hold on tight "

Saying that he fastened his pace making Taeyong hold him tightly.

As they were far from the city , Jaehyun slowered his pace.

" Taeyong... Stand up..."

" Huh... What? Do you wanna kill me ?"

" No dummy... Just stand up , hold my shoulder , take off the helmet and feel the breeze against your skin. This place is seculated so people won't recognize you "

With little fear Taeyong took off his helmet and glasses. Then he held onto Jaehyuns shoulder tightly and stood on the moving bike. Jaehyun slowered the pace more for him .

Taeyong took off the mask and closed his eyes. He was skinny so it wasn't a problem for Jaehyun to ride the bike with the younger standing and helding him.

" Hyung ..."

" Hummm..."

" Faster..."

Jaehyun gulped at the statement as his mind was going places where it shouldn't go. So he mentally slapped himself and speeded up....

" Yooohoooooooo yeeessss "
Taeyong screamed through his lungs.

" Don't ruin your vocal cord ..."

" I don't care .."

The short tour was Taeyongs life saver. Jaehyun treated him with sea food , they visited sea Beach , took photos, ate many junk foods , talk. Where Taeyong was the blabber and Jaehyun just listened.

Jaehyun was gentle. Caring. But Taeyong didn't know if he should trust the photographer much it not.
He was a good friend but...

" Go home safely okay ?"
Jaehyun dropped Taeyong near his home . He patted the shorters head .

" Hyung .. will you take me to short trips again? It was refreshing. I felt like a normal person. No dispatch no paparazzi no fans to impress"

Jaehyun chuckled at Taeyong ruffling his hairs in the process,
" You can't run from your idol life Taeyong. It was your choice to be an idol. So deal with it. I know things are difficult and harsh. Unfair and illogical. But being an idol and surviving everything isn't easy. You are strong. You are Devine. That's why you are Lee Taeyong."

It was maybe the second time Taeyong heard Jaehyun speak so much.
And his deep voice was soothing to him .
Familiar to...
Nevermind.

" But I run away ... Hide... Pretend.. a lot."

" That's because you are human .. you have feelings. So it's okay . As long as you don't do anything wrong . "

" Fame scares me hyung.."

Jaehyun nodded
" It should. It's scary Taeyong. It keeps your life and career at the tip of your finger. So you have to hold on tight ."

" Will you... Help me ?"

Jaehyun leaned forward and kissed Taeyongd forhead.
" I'll try to help my fav idol okay?"

Taeyong pouted ,
" Idol ehh"

Jaehyun chuckled again.
" Yes . My bias. Now go home . It's getting late "

Jaehyun stood there until he saw Taeyong getting inside his house.

Didn't he say that he don't do feelings? Emotions make him weak . Then what was he doing exactly?

" I'm just helping the poor idol.  Nothing more. Because even if I can handle emotions, he isn't allowed to have them. "

It's a fanfiction purely came out of my mind.
I took inspiration from the incident happened between Taeyong and the photographer and used some real life events but please don't mix up reality and my delusions.

Nothing in their life is known to me and whatever I'm writing doesn't reflects their life AT ALL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 2.4K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
94.1K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
332K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
573K 950 22
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ