It's Complicated

T/W
Mention of bullying

" Hyung.... Hyung.... Aiigoooo... Taeyong .. Lee Taeyong..."

" Aiigoooo .... Doyoung... "
Taeyong covered his ears in annoyence when his bandmate also best friend Doyoung was shouting at him.

Being leader has one good thing , his own bedroom. But when his bandmates doesn't bother knocking it's a different case.

" Wake up or I'm giving this envelope to Manager hyung.."

Taeyongs ears perked at what Doyoung said. He opened his eyes and saw Doyoung holding a big ass Envelope.

" What... Where did you find it ?"

" Came by Lee Taeyongs name. It was heavily paid so it didn't go to our company. Sender must know our dorm address. Good thing I woke up first and saw it outside. Otherwise.."

Taeyong snatched the envelope and touched it .

" Are you gonna open it ?"

" Noooo.... Not when you are around. It can be personal"

Doyoung rolled his eyes ,
" Seriously.. I brought them unharmed to you . What if it's from a Sasaeng?"

Taeyong patted Doyoungs cheeks ,
" I'll treat you later and I wanna know what kind of sasaengs follow me anyway. Please don't tell anyone. We are best friends after all. The way I can trust you and Ten..."

Doyoung rubbed the olders shoulder,
" Don't worry hyung. You'll always have me on your back. Just tell me if this things are weird. Okay ?"

Taeyong nodded. He was happy that his bandmates were awesome and he found best friends among them. But their friendship was often awkward because of the agencies shipping technique to gain attention and money. It ruined Taeyongs relationship with Yoonoh though he actually had feelings for the younger but it was a media play for them. Atleast for Yoonoh.

" Whatever.."
Taeyong tried to ignore the pain in his chest . The system was weird with him , Ten , Doyoung and Yoonoh. Agency made fans ship him with them in romantic way regardless of Doyoung being painfully straight and Ten having no romantic feelings for Taeyong. And Yoonoh...
Oh well...
It was complicated.

Taeyong teared the envelope and dropped whatever was inside on his bed.

" Oh wow.."
He gasped looking at the random pictures the suspected Sasaeng took of him.

Taeyong randomly walking , making jokes around his manage and bandmates , buying ice cream , crossing street.

It looked like the pictures were taken from time to time and the angles were...

" Oh so the Sasaeng seems to be a professional stalker huh... Just look at the pictures."

There was no name no note just high quality candids of the highest quality man.

" Hummm..."

In Seoul Fashion week red carpet , Taeyong and Yoonoh will go side by side.

Oh well... This is awkward.

Their relationship was all giddy and joyous until their agency decided to pull the Shipping shit on them and using it to gain fans and money.
It's the most disgusting business idea agencies have and the idols follow that nevertheless. It made the twos relationship awkward with Taeyong catching real feelings and Yoonoh being unpredictable .
There would be times when Yoonoh would make Taeyong feel love them completely ghost him for long time . It was mentally painful for Taeyong but did he had any choice.
No.