He was cool...

Per Ari3ll3

As much as it pains her to admit it.... He was cool. Més

He was cool: Chapter One
He was cool: Chapter Two
He was cool: Chapter Three
He was cool: Chapter Four
He was cool: Chapter Five
He was cool: Chapter Six
He was cool: Chapter Seven
He was cool: Chapter Eight
He was cool: Chapter Nine
He was cool: Chapter Ten
He was cool: Chapter Eleven
He was cool: Chapter Twelve
He was cool: Chapter Thirteen
He was cool: Chapter Fourteen
He was cool: Chapter Fifteen
He was cool: Chapter Sixteen
He was cool: Chapter Seventeen
He was cool: Chapter Eighteen
He was cool: Chapter Nineteen
He was cool: Chapter Twenty

He was cool: Chapter Twenty-One

148K 1.9K 546
Per Ari3ll3

Kingsley's POV

"Stop it," she giggled in my ear. "That spot tickles," she wrapped her arms around my neck taking a seat on my lap.

"I'm not even touching you," I smiled narrowing my eyes at her. I slowly placed my hand on the nape of her lower waist and pulled Alexandria in. Her kinky smile all of a sudden faded as I pull her in closer to my face. Our lips touched instantly with intense altitude I felt Alexandria grip harder around my neck as she leaned in closer against my body. Too easy, I thought trying not to smile while kissing her.

Girls are like milk. They have an expire date so you have to drink them up fast, use them before they get spoiled. Easy as that when they do well you move on to the next one. Oh Alexandria, I sighed in my mind playing with her lips against mine. Just like all the rest of the milk cartons you didn't disappoint.

The doorbell unexpectedly rang all of a sudden and right away I knew who it was. Getting up abruptly I forgot weirdly enough Alexandria was on my lap and heard her yelp when she fell.

"Woops," I raised my eyebrows jogging to the door. Opening it up I found Martin and Brad awkwardly looking around suspiciously.

"So.." I leaned with one arm on the open door. "May I ask what the hell you guys are doing here?" I glared at them.

"Um-um," Martin stuttered. "We-"

"We found her," Brad awkwardly cleared his voice. Blinking I slammed the door in there faces and casually started walking back to where Alexandria was on my seat playing with her hair. An annoyance suddenly overwhelmed me, but I was more preoccupied with finishing the business.

"Where were we?" I smirked leaning in for another kiss. The door bell rang again just as I was about to lean in. Rolling my eyes I pressed a finger ontop of Alexandria's lip and walked away to the door. Opening up the door I glared and opened my mouth, but was cut off bby Martin.

"We got Seb's girlfriend!" he talked quickly.

"What?" I stared at him still glaring.

"We-we," Brad stuttered. SHoving my way through them I ran out in front and looked around to find an ambulance. Turning back around I found Brad shrugging while Martin shook his head.

"What the hell?" I looked at them confused.

"We kinda sort of..." Martin mumbled.

"SPIT IT OUT!" I snapped.

"We stole it," Brad flinched.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS JACKING AMBULANCES FOR?" I scratched my head. "ARE YOU GUYS FREAKING STUPID?"

"We-" began Martin.

"SHUTUP! I pointed my finger at hi and started walking over to the ambulance. Martin and Brad shortly followed to the back where I told them to open it.

"Why the hell would you guys bring an ambulance with Seb's girl in it," I snorted getting in. "I mean-" I stoped halfway short where I recognized the face on the Gurnee. My heart stopped a little as I walked two steps closer and clarified who it was.

"Is this a sick joke?" I snarled grabbing Brads collar.

"I swear!" he stammered. "It's his girl we saw her fall and everything!"

"Yeah!" Martin quickly nodded his head.

"What?" I whispered letting go. "What do you mean she fell."

"Dude it was crazy someone pushed her off the cliff-" Martin began, but I cut him off.

"The cliff?" I spat.

"T-T-Tod told us," Brad licked his lips. "He saw everything."

"Tod is a freaking crack head! He sees Mickey Mouse every goddamn Sunday how could you believe him?" I smacked Brad across the back of his head. Groaning Brad grabbed his head and muttered an apology.

"Well I think it's her," Martin included.

"This isn't Seb's girlfriend," I snapped. "I know this girl... she," I turned around to face the chick from the icecream shop. Her head was bleeding with a gash bleeding on her head. She looked deathly pale, a little green, and not moving. Realization hit me all of a sudden and I walked up to her holding my breath.

She smelled like sea salt and sand. Touching her cheek slightly it gave me shivers from how cold she was. Slowly moving my finger I placed a finger on the side of her neck. A flicker so tiny that I could barely feel moved, but it was slowly dying she was barely breathing.

Exhaling I sharply turned around to face Brad and Martin eyes wide and scared. Cursing I screamed, "GO GET HENRY!"

"But-"

"NOW!" I ordered. Running out Brad sprinted into the house while Martin jumped in next to me.

"Kingsley..." Martin began.

"For you to bring me a half dead chick is worse," I snarled. "Next time I tell you to bring someone they better be uninjured and alive, you got that?"

"Y-Y-yes, sir."

"Now," I huffed getting a cloth and pressing it against her head. "Get the f*ck out of my sight." Nodding his head vigorously Martin ran out of the ambulance. Sighing I desperately pressed the white cloth against her head to stop some of the bleeding.

Looking even closer to her face I found her to be way better looking then I thought since whenever she looks at me she has a glare painted on her face. Somehow I'm not surprised that she's Seb's girlfriend, but at the same time I'm pissed the fact she was right under my nose the whole time.

Sighing I looked out the ambulance door and found no Brad coming. Groaning I touched Nirvana's neck and found the pulse now entirely gone. Widening my eyes I put the cloth down and had to do what I had to do. "You got to be kidding me," I breathed and started doing CPR on her.

*********

Seb's POV

Nirvana, I thought. Nirvana, I thought. Is she okay is she breathing, is she alive? I won't breathe properly until she's okay, until her eyes her open. I won't forgive myself until she smiles at me until she tells me it's okay. She has to be okay, she just has to be...

Speeding through the traffic I pin pointed the closest hospital from the cabin and breached my destination there. Travis sat beside me quiet with his fists clenched while Kane refused to come with me and rode with Cirus on her motorcycle.

Clenching my hands around the wheel I hit the gas even harder and went through red light after red light. Travis who would be telling to me to stop like his usual ways just sat quietly his eyes on the road, as eager as me to get to the hospital.

She has to be okay... She has to be..

At the hospital

"What do you mean?" I stared at the receptionist. "She has to be at this hospital I mean-"

"The last two paramedics left and they haven't returned, sir." The woman looked at me apologetically. "They aren't even picking up their walkie-talkies."

"What?" Cirus slammed her fist down hard. "They haven't come back?"

"You think they might've gone to another hospital?" Kane asked.

"They might have, yes." The woman nodded her head. "Want me to check for you guys?" she asked. "I can call the other hospitals."

"That would help thank you very much," Kane sighed.

"Sure," I muttered moving away from the desk.

"This is bullshit," CIrus kicked the desk. Multiple people stared at Cirus, but she just growled and crossed her arms together.

"I don't think they're at another hospital," Travis whispered.

"Me either," I glared clenching my fist.

"That bastard," Kane shouted starting to run.

"STOP!" I grabbed him before he could run out. "What are you exactly doing?"

"You know exactly who's involved Seb," Kane smacked my hand away.

"Don't jump into conclusion," Cirus took out a random coin from her pocket and started playing with it.

"She's right," Travis said.

"If Kingsley did do something.." I clenched my fist so hard it went numb. "I'll kill him myself."

"Not if I get him first," Kane glared at me.

"Oh you boys," Cirus dramatically rolled her eyes. "If anyone here is going to do the killing its me, got it?"

"What?" Kane looked at Cirus. "What are you talking about?"

"Calm down," Cirus placed a hand on his shoulder. "I've got a plan, but it involves you guys going home and going to sleep."

"I'm not going home," Kane snapped. "NIrvana... is injured anything could be happening to her, you don't know what Kingsley is capable of!" he shouted.

"Kingsley isn't an idiot," Cirus flipped the coin. "And he's not going to do anything to her in this state."

"How do you know this?" Kane hissed.

"I know," Cirus placed a hand on her hip. "For now I'll take care of this shit and when I find him I'll call you guys."

"Cirus," I looked at her. "You can't just tell us to leave and go home were involved in this and-"

"Fine do you know where Kingsley is?" she crossed her arms together.

"He's probably at his house," voiced Travis.

"Yeah," Kane agreed.

"Sure," Cirus flipped out her phone. "I texted one of my guys to go over there and he's not there."

"He's not?" I raised my eyebrows.

"He's not at the bars, his hang outs or anywhere else... He could be anywhere in the city," Cirus flipped down her phone.

"But.." Kane ruffled his hair. "Then-"

"What are you going to do?" Cirus raised an eyebrow. "Go to every god damn person's house in Florida and ask for a Nirvana?"

"I WON'T GO HOME!" Kane shouted. "I'M GOING TO LOOK FOR HER-"

"Kane," Travis snapped. "Shut up."

"What?" Kane looked at Travis.

"Listen to Cirus," Travis stared at Kane.

"BUT-"

"Kane," I snapped. Kane glared at me for a second and walked out the exit coldly not even turning back.

"Bitch I ain't giving you a ride," Cirus chuckled.

"What's the plan?" I looked at her grimly.

"I'll find her," Cirus took out a cig and placed it in her mouth. "No matter what."

"Excuse me?" interrupted the receptionist. We all turned around to face the women with the phone on her chest. "No Nirvana in the Florida area is registered or came."

"Well," Cirus moved her cig to the side of her mouth. "That explains a lot I guess."

"Hon?" the women looked at Cirus. "I would appreciate it if you smoked outside."

"I'm not stupid," Cirus took out her cig from her mouth.

"Well some people can't read," the woman grimly nodded her head. I couldn't help, but lightly chuckle while Travis smiled slightly.

"Let's go," Cirus sighed.

"Thank you," I nodded walking away while Travis did the same and followed behind me.

"Tell me when you find him Cirus," I grabbed her hand before she left.

"I will," she let go lightly. "Other then that you guys rest.." she sighed walking over to her parked bike. "Keep your phones on too."

"I can't believe I'm letting you do this.." I murmured rubbing the back of the neck.

"I'm the professional here Seb," she sat on her bed. "I know what I'm doing."

"If you find him," I looked at her. "Save him for me."

"I'll leave him unconscious for you," she smirked turning on her bike. "I won't guarantee him alive." She drove off quickly.

"Now what?" Travis asked behind me.

"We wait," I looked up at the dark sky.

*********

Kingsley's POV

"Will she be okay?" I breathed rigidly.

"She is worse than okay," Henry sighed. "What in the name happened to her? Did she fall off a cliff or something?"

"Well," I awkwardly a hand on my head. "Yeah."

"My God," Henry swore.

"At least she's alive," Brad sighed.

"She looks dead!" Martin commented. Both Brad and I slapped him on the head, "Ow!" he groaned.

"She's in a coma state," Henry sighed. "She felt on the wrong side of her head which kind of scares me."

"What-what do you mean?" I stuttered a little.

"I'm saying Kingsley this could be bad, I stiched up the wound and everything, but it could be worse-"

"No," I shook my head. "She can't leave plus people are going to think I did this!"

"Well, why is she here then?" Henry raised a furry eyebrow.

"These two idiots brought her," I snarled.

"You said to bring her!" Brad went all defensive.

"YEAH!" Martin agreed.

"NOT HALF DEAD YOU HALF-BALLED IDIOTS!" I lunged at them.

"KINGSLEY!" Henry shouted. I stopped halfway through my punch and stared at Henry.

"What?"

"Either risk her life here and get in trouble or take her-"

"And risk my life going to jail no thank you," I firmly stated back.

"You won't get in-"

"They won't believe me," I snapped. "I already got into enough crap this would just be the cherry on top for them."

"Fine," Henry sighed. "I've got everything ready here if the monitor goes off call me again," he nodded walking away.

"I'll risk it," I plopped on the bed.

"Who is he anyway?" Martin frowned.

"My personal ER doctor."

"For what?"

"For many things," I ruffled my hair. "This is going to be shitty, dude."

"That gash on her head was unreal," Brad shivered. "She looks... dead."

"But she isn't okay?" I snapped. "I already have enough blood on my hands."

"What now?" Martin frowned.

"I don't know," I growled. "DO me a favor and tell Alexandria I'm not coming.."

"That's what she said!" Brad laughed. I kicked Brad hard in the shin and got up walked over to the washroom. Putting on the cold tap I splashed some cold water on my face and stared at the mirror. Sighing deeply I stared at myself for a second or two and wiped my face with a hand. "It just had to be her," I muttered.

*********

Cirus's POV

I swerved the motorcycle to a firm stop against the curb and placed the helmet neatly on top of the seat as I got off. Walking up the sidewalk I jogged a few more steps to the door and knocked a beat on the door.

It immediately opened to uncover a mid-twenty-year-old man with a bushy beard and thick black glasses and long hair up to his chin. He looked hung the hell over and already a beer can in his hand.

"What the hell Bret?" I waved my hand to take away the disgusting smell that came from the house.

"What the hell are you doing her Cirus?" he yawned in between the sentence.

"I need coverage," I took a step back from smelling his breath. "Dude... you reek."

"My girl broke up with me," he muttered taking a gulp. "I'm taking it all out, dude."

"Move aside," I pushed him against the door and walked inside the house. It smelled even worse than him from what I could tell and the floor... well you couldn't even tell if there was a floor.

"Ugh," I winced from the odor. "Disgusting," I walked over to the only room in the house I knew off.

Five huge computers were laid out on the huge five-metre desk. Taking a seat on the leather chair I took the mouse and found the surveillance camera's all over the west side of Florida and reminded the time period precisely to the moment we went over to Seb's cabin.

"This for work?" Bret came into the dark room.

"Yup," I stared at the screen. "Here we are.." I muttered staring at the car that followed us. "I've found you, you rat..." I zoomed in closer to the rat. "You think you can see the license plate, Bret?" I got up.

"Sure," he took the last sip and threw the can. "Move aside," doing as he said so I took a side step and watched as Bret did his magic.

Bret basically worked for me since I funded him for his illegal practice of inhumanly hacking. He had access to every surveillance camera in Florida... nevertheless the whole United States. So when I tell people literally they can run, but they can't hide.

I mean it.

As disgusting as Bret can be with his hygiene he follows through with my orders. Mumbling Bret wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to me. "There's the address," he hiccuped.

"Thanks," I walked out of the room.

"Anytime Cirus," he waved grabbing a can from god knows where. "Anytime.."

*******

Tod's POV

(Basically, the guy that told Martin and Brad about Nirvana)

"Why won't you cuddle with me!" Paige whined on my left side.

"Here," Jennifer lit the cig in my mouth on my right side. "Better boo?"

"Yeah," I sighed taking a whiff and blowing it out.

"Tod!" Paige whined.

"Shuuuutuuup!" I huffed.

"FINE!" she got off the bed. "JERK!" she kicked me. Swearing I yelled for her to piss off when my cig dropped.

"Ow," Jen hissed.

"Oh crap," I picked it up from her thigh.

"Kiss it better," she curled her lip.

"If you want," I smiled and leaned in throwing away the cig.

"I would think twice before I do," a voice chuckled coming through my throw.

"PISS OFF PAIGE!" I shouted while Jen giggled wrapping her hands around my neck. "Where were we?" I turned back around murmuring.

"Seriously I wouldn't do that if I were you," a velvety voice crooned. Getting annoyed a pushed Jen off and got up.

"What the hell do you want?" I snarled. "DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND-" opening the door I found someone else standing in front of me with a smile planted on her face and a familiar black tear drop on her eye.

"C-C-Cirus?" my breath got caught in my throat.

"The one and only," she giggled. "By all means when I say don't go down there I mean you might find crabs under her bush," she winked at Jen.

"Dude I didn't do anything," I walked backward. "Please.." I begged to fall as the shock entered my legs and felt no life in them. "I'll pay you please.. no, NO!"

************

Kingsley's POV

"Helloooo?" I lay on the bed. "Anyone in there?" I waved in front of Nirvana. Nothing, I thought. She isn't dead, but she seems to like it. SIghing I interlaced my hands together and stared at the ceiling feeling shittier every second.

Not only did my milk (Alexandria) go expired, but now I got a full patch of fresh milk right next to me. It's like a milk carton you can't have, but it's right in front of you. THAT JUST MAKES NO SENSE.

"Bloody hell Kingsley," I grabbed a pillow from under my head and smacked it on my face. Just what the hell are you doing dude? I lectured myself. This is no time to be thinking about MILK. You have Seb's girlfriend goddamnit and- wait. I have Seb's girlfriend?

I took off the pillow off my face all of a sudden and stood on my knees. My eyes widened as realization hit me. I have Seb's.... Girlfriend.

Leaning in closer to NIrvana's face I saw slight bruises around her left eyelid, her skin clear like she's never worn makeup before her hair short- short?

"Since when did you cut it?" I frowned touching it. "What has Seb been doing to you," I whispered laying close beside her.

"I know," I snapped my finger. "Maybe this will wake you up," I turned to my side and kissed her lightly on the lips. When I moved up awkwardly I expected her to punch me all of a sudden and flinched, but found her still unmoving. I don't know why, but I blushed a little and cleared my voice. "You're in a coma and I already feel insulted by you not saying anything," I sighed laying back beside her again. "I didn't think it was that bad?" I brought a hand underneath my head.

******

Cirus's POV

"Please.." he begged. "I-I"

"Tell me.." I walked around the room and started pouring the beer around the room. "And I'll leave you unscarred and alive," I raised an eyebrow.

"I can't tell you!" he screamed upside down. If you're wondering what I did to him I used his sheets as a welcoming rope and did a fine job of unique roping and hung him up using his sturdy fan.

"I feel like playing som pinata," I murmured walking over to a baseball bat in the corner of his room. "Well isn't this convenient?" I whistled.

"No.." he whined.

"Shutup you annoying cow," I sighed putting the bat on my shoulder. "Hey chicky," I nodded to the girl who was crouched in the corner crying. "Get lost before I make you," she ran with a blink of an eye not even caring that her man was hanging.

"So much for her crabs," I shrugged. "Oh well I have to go anyway," I threw the bat and took out a lighter. "Have fun," I walked over to the door.

"Wait-what are you doing?" he whispered.

"Don't worry," I smirked. "I don't kill on the job, too much baggage plus that's god's will."

"Then what are you doing?" he asked breathlessly.

"The firefighters will hopefully come on time," I unlit and lit my lighter. "Other then that good luck," I dropped it and let the room go ablaze. As typical, any man when he's in a state of utter shock starts screaming like a woman. This one in particular sounded like he was giving birth. After a while this surely gets old.

Sighing I walked outside the house to get some air I took out the phone I took from him earlier and dialed the number.

"Help!" I pretended to cry. "FIRE! FIRE!"

"Were on our way!" the man firmly replied, "Address?" Giving him the address I quickly went back into the house and into the room that now was quickly formed with fire.

"So?" I shouted across his screaming.

"OKAY!" he cried. "OKAY! PLEASE SAVE ME PLEASE!"

"Just tell me and hell will go away," I crossed my arms together. "Understand?"

"YES!YES!YES!" he sobbed. "I can't BREATHE!"

"For the love of God," I took out the dagger and walked up to him. "When I'm done with you do yourself a favor and grow yourself some balls," I swore as a slither of fire touched my leg. "Hurry the hell up," I dragged him out of the room and before we knew it outside.

Huffing and puffing Tod collapsed onto the grass still crying and whimpering.

"GET UP!" I ordered. Without hesitation, he did what I said with shaking hands.

"Well?" I placed a hand on my hip.

"H-h-h-he-r-e," he quivered taking out a tiny piece of paper. "T-th-the ad-d-"

"Thanks," I snapped it out of my hand and walked away. Just as I got on my bike I heard a fire truck with a police siren in the distance. Smiling I put on my helmet and looked at Tod who stared at me with wide eyes.

"Aren't the cops going to love you when they see the number of drugs on your kitchen table?" I smirked. "You my friend already caused yourself enough damage," I winked and drove off.

*******

Seb's POV

"You found it?" I got up from the couch. "You serious?" I sighed.

"She did?" Travis got up.

"Where?" Kane decided to finally talk.

"Let's go," I ran out the door sprinting to my car.

*******

Kingsley's POV

A banging suddenly came from the downstairs door as my eyes flung open. Turning to my side I watched Nirvana still in the same state and got up. I must've dozed off, I thought. Jogging downstairs I heard some awkward groans and something falling. My heart skipped a beat with fear as I laid eyes on her. Cirus standing in the middle of my top-secret meeting house, with Brad and MArtin already on the floor groaning... Her hand casually laid on her hip, a smirk on top.

Oh shit.

*******

Cirus's POV

"So," I sighed. "What's up?"

"What's up?" Kingsley glared at me. "I wanna know how exactly you found me that's what's up?"

"I'm not going to lie it took time.." I smirked. "And fire," I grinned. Kingsley blinked at this and started walking the rest of the steps to the bottom.

"Look," he began scratching his hair. "It's not what you think-"

"What do you mean?" I glared at him. "You took her right?"

"I-"

"Cut the bullshit, Kingsley!" I snapped. "You yourself know you wanted to get a hand on Seb's girlfriend."

"True, but not like this."

"Not like this?"

"I didn't know she was injured," he frowned. "These idiots on the floor brought her unannounced."

"You do know what state she's in?" I glared even harder. "She could've-"

"She's fine," Kingsley cut in. "I got my doctor to check her out."

"Is she?" I sighed relieved. "Good."

"Look I'm pretty tired and don't want to start shit right now-"

"Too late," I cut in. "Seb thought the worst."

"Did he?" Kingsley's expression turned dark. "Is he coming?"

"He should be here by now," I eyed the floor. "Speaking of Seb.." I murmured hearing a rumbling car outside the house. A number of running footsteps all of a sudden ran inside the house, first Seb then Kane, and last, but not least Travis.

All their expressions turned from normal to death as they laid their eyes on Kingsley. I immediately stepped in as they all at once lunged for him.

"STOP!" I shouted and put a handout.

"What?" Kane growled. "Get out of my way Cirus."

"It's not what you think," I sighed getting seriously annoyed by Kane's attitude.

"He's mine," Seb whose eyes turned slightly black and marched to Kingsley. Kane and Seb pushed me aside, but I knew fighting right now was the last thing they should be doing

"Before you kill Kingsley!" I shouted. "She's upstairs!" Travis who heard me first bolted up the stairs while Seb followed, but Kane didn't.

"Hello Kingsley," Kane smirked devilishly.

"Hello Kane," Kingsley grimly stared at him.

"You're just asking for it aren't you?" Kane glared.

"Look-" before Kingsley could continue Kane landed an unexpected punch on him which made Kingsley stagger.

"Well," Kingsley wiped away his bleeding lip. "You'll pay for that," he lunged into a tackle aiming at Kane. In seconds both the boys started fighting with fists flying.

I on the other hand was in no position to give a crap and started walking to the stairs when a hand wrapped around my leg. I almost fell, but caught myself in between and turned around. One of the boys who called himself Brad groaned from the kick from earlier, "Stop!" he moaned.

"You and what army?" I raised my shirt showing my rifle.

"Nevermind..." he let go.

"I thought so," I turned back around and started walking up the stairs leaving Kane and Kingsley battling it out.

*********

Seb's POV

Running into the room I found Nirvana immediately on a cream-colored bed, conscious, alive, and still breathing. Travis stood on the other side his eyes wide, his skin pale a little. I walked over slowly as Travis moved backward for me and stood on my knees next to the bed.

I noticed her chest moving up and down in a light rhythm. All the bad thoughts from earlier and the thoughts of her not being alive evaporated into thin air. Cirus shortly made it into the room. Her expression softened as she saw Nirvana, her eyes glistened a little as she moved to the corner of the bed staring at the mute Nirvana that was late on the bed.

"Thank god.." Travis muttered, "She's alive."

"She wouldn't die that easily," Cirus lightly laughed a tear in her eye. "A girl like her has a thick head." I couldn't help but smile at this but quickly found myself getting angry at myself. Wrapping me with her cold hands I let out a shaky breath and stuck her short strands of hair behind her ear.

"Breathe for me," I muttered. "Just breathe."

********

Kane's POV

Anger raced in my veins. All the anger I hung up in the past I wanted to just throw away exploded in my gut. Every punch every hit that landed on Kane I felt so good. He himself didn't go easy on me, but I wasn't going to quit that easily. Kingsley had to pay... One of these days.

"You mad Kane?" Kingsley laughed getting up.

"Bastard!" I grabbed his collar.

"Why're you so mad Kane?" Kingsley smirked. "Pissed at the fact you owe Seb? Huh? the very guy that stole your girl?"

"SHUTUP!" I punched him as he fell. Kingsley on the other hand just started to laugh as I huffed trying to catch my breath.

"You're so sad you know that Kane?" Kingsley wiped off his knees from the dust. "You always lie to yourself you know that?"

"What do you know?" I growled.

"I just find it funny," Kingsley smirked.

"What?" I snapped.

"The fact Senna just used you to get to Seb," he burst out laughing.

Rage was all that I felt at that moment. Going up to Kingsley I grabbed his collar and raised up my fist in the air, but stopped.

"What did I tell you about falling love Kane?" Kingsley coughed. "You'll only get hurt in the end, and in the end.. Like always I was right."

********

Seb's POV

"She doesn't look that good?" Travis muttered.

"At least she's breathing," I sighed getting up.

"What is that?" Cirus pointed to the beeping monitor that showed NIrvana's heart rate. It was dropping ridiculously fast. Leaning in closer I placed my head close to her mouth and found her not breathing. Getting up quickly I placed both my hands on her mouth and started doing CPR.

*********

Mercury's POV

The darkness slowly started to fade. I could feel my body again, but... this didn't feel like my body anymore. I felt lost, weak, like nothing. My head throbbed so much I was crying in inside from the pain. I don't know what is going on, I don't know where I am... How did this happen anyway? I don't remember any of it. It's all fuzzy and dark when I try, but I don't know.

Something warm was on top of my mouth. Something unfamiliar and really uncomfortable. My eyelids were so heavy, so thick that It took every strand of my energy to open them. FInally springing them opening I faced them.

***********

Seb's POV

Happiness rushed through my body as she opened her eyes. Smiling I leaned in to hug her with Travis cheering and Cirus jumping up and down when all of a sudden I saw that glint in her eyes. The dim weird glint like she didn't know where she was... and weirdly with a sharp pain like a needle, she said it.

"Who are you?" she stared at me. "Who the hell are all of you?"

*********

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Fury And Love Per bolueniola

Literatura romàntica

292K 7.8K 34
He was cold and brutal, just like his name implies but he was also fragile. ~~~~~~~ A gang leader story.
sad eyes, bad guys Per ♡

Literatura romàntica

838 58 10
he didn't expect what a harmless dare could spark -completed-
16.1K 370 14
everything was perfect till that day. but thanks to that day Y/n was able to find him. the one she was destined to love
55.2K 3.7K 40
In his mind, she's everything. In her mind, she's nothing.