A Certain Heroic Boy Book 1:...

Af hunterman12345686

Everyone is strange in their own way. That much is true. But for Beau Jones a 15 year old half Japanese half... Mere

Bio
Prologue
A certain hero
Mikoto Misaka vs Beau Jones
Helping Misaka, Shirai and Saten
AIM
Sun, Bikinis and Galvins
An osmosian appears
Fight Fire with Fire
Index-Librorum-Prohibitorum
John's pen
The sacrifice
Artemis- Bio
The Body Swap
The End Of The Beginning
Epilogue

A certain hero revealed

255 6 0
Af hunterman12345686

I am going to kill her I thought after I read the text.

 How the hell does someone accidentally tell someone else a person's secret life.

 Then suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

 I then had a look out the window and saw Misaka with three other girls one of which looked familiar.

 "Nope" I said closing the curtain.

 "Hello anyone home?" I heard one of the girls say.

 I considered going Ghostfreak but then they would see it.

 I then saw one of my windows were open so I did what any sane person with a watch that can transform them into aliens would do.

 I jumped out the window and onto the little walkway.

 But before I could jump off the railing a hand grabbed my jacket.

 "Nice try idiot" Misaka said. "Hey, let go off me" I said as the others walked up to me.

 "Desperate times call for desperate measures" I said transforming in red light.

 "Hey where'd he go?" the one with headband asked.

 Little did they know that was an alien called Ghostfreak.

A/n stop at 0:15

Alien info

Species: Ectonurite

Home World: Anur Phaetos

Abilities: Flight, Levitation, Deformation, Density Shifting, Smoke, Mimicry, Instant Regeneration, Body Possession, Invisibility, Intangibility, Longevity, Mana Absorption Immunity, Corrodium Immunity, Protective and Removable Skin, Movable Eye, Tentacles, Soul Consumption, Life Force Absorption Immunity, Space Survivability, Night Vision, Electronic Disruption, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Agility, Sharp Claws

True Form Only: Telekinesis, Darkness Empowerment, Energy Beams, Skull Rotation, Sharp Teeth

"Beau you remember that even as Ghostfreak my shocks still hurt you right?" Misaka asked hitting me with enough electricity that the Ultimatrix turned me back to human.

 "Hey what was that for" I complained.

 "So onee-san was telling the truth" the red head said.

 "That was scary" headband said.

 "You're him" the girl with raven black hair said.

 "Who?" I asked coughing out smoke.

 "The boy with the ability to transform into different creatures" she said.

 "There is a myth about me?" I said.

 "I'm Ruiko Saten" she said.

 "I'm Kazakri Uiharu" headband said.

"And I'm Kuroko Shirai" said the one with pig tails.

 "And I'm leaving" I said as Misaka gripped my shoulder harder then I thought humanly possible.

 "No you not. I told these three girls that they could meet you and you are going to talk to them or I am going to shock you with enough electricity that you will not be able to walk. Am I clear" Misaka said.

 "C-c-crystal" I stuttered knowing she would do that.

 The second she let go of my shoulder I ran.

 "You'll never take me alive" I said as Misaka just shocked me.

 "On second thoughts I'll be taken alive."

 "Now why the hell did you tell them they could meet me?" I asked Misaka.

 "It was an accident" she said.

 "Yeah right" I said as Misaka pointed behind me.

 "What is it?" I asked turning around to a sucker punch from Sixsix.

 "Really. This has to be the worst timing for you to show up" I said my hand moving towards the Ultimatrix.

 He then said something in his native tongue and grabbed Shirai.

 "Dick move" I said slamming down on the Ultimatrix. 

"Echo Echo" I said as the transformation ended.

Alien info

Species: Sonorosian

Home World: Sonorosia

Abilities: Audiokinesis, Sonic Redirection, Sonic Force Fields, Self-Duplication, Echolocation, Enhanced Jumping, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Acrobatics, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability, Vibration Detection, Vibration Empowerment, Levitation, Object Duplication, Sonic Sneezes (via Cold Virus)

I then multiplied into ten of me and surrounded Sixsix.

 "Wall of sound" all of me said at once.

 Suddenly a wave of pure sound came out of my mouths and caused Sixsix and Shirai to cover their ears.

 Sixsix then used his jet pack and flew away grabbing Uiharu

. When he was about at the height of the top of my dorm building and let her go.

 Acting on instinct and twisted the Ultimatrix symbol right and hit it again.

 "Ultimate Echo Echo" I yelled and flew and grabbed her.

Species Evolved Sonorosian

Home World: Sonorosia

Abilities: Audiokinesis, Sonic Screams, Duplicating Sonic Disks, Self-Duplication (via Sonic Disks), Sonokinetic Flight, Sonic Force Fields, Sonic Combustion, Sonic Repulsion, Airwave Generation, Space Survivability, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Dexterity, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Speed (via Flight)

Then the worst thing happened.

 The Ultimatrix started beeping so I threw Uiharu on to the walkway just as I became a human.

 Luckily, I had enough momentum to grab and swing onto the walkway below.

 What I did not think was that Toma would open his door.

 "Rotten luck" he said as I crashed into him.

 "Ow" I said.

 "Only with your luck can this happen" I added as I got up.

 "Correct" he said as I exited.

 Then using my extremely impressive strength I hauled myself back onto my floor landing with a flip.

 "Show off" Misaka said.

 "HOW DID YOU DO THAT" Saten yelled.

 "Jeez I thought Echo Echo had a loud voice" I said.

 "how did you do that?" Shirai asked.

 "Why do I need to tell you?" I asked.

 "Because I am a member of judgment and it is my job to insure the safety of academy-" she started as I walked away.

 "Hey, get back here" she said teleporting.

 "Crap you're a teleporter" I said.

 "Fine I tell you guys- I mean gals" I said.

 I then explained to them how I found the Omnitrix, fought multiple villains then how the Omnitrix got destroyed and how I got the Ultimatrix.

 "Whoa" the girls except for Misaka said.

 "Well how did you meet Misaka?" Saten asked.

 "I tell you gals some other time" I replied.

 "Who is stronger you or Misaka?" Uiharu asked.

 "Me" Misaka and I said at the same time.

 "You its obviously me" we said in perfect sync.

 "I have the Ultimatrix" I said.

 "Well I'm the third rank level 5" she said.

 "How about you two fight and settle it that way?" Saten asked.

 "Deal" we said. 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.1K 21
The Final Battle now looms closely for Mikoto Misaka, as she finds herself more heavily burdened with the possibility of her death at the end of all...
48.2K 1.5K 20
It's Back to Bellwood for Ben. When Winter Break comes around the corner, Mikoto is excited to come back to Ben's home town to spend Christmas with t...
197K 4.1K 20
Academy City. A large city in Japan that is comprised completely of research centers, colleges, high schools, middle schools, and elementary schools...
22.5K 594 11
Out of all 2.3 million people who lives in Academy City, 80% of them are students, many of whom are Espers, individuals who possess unique powers thr...