๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ | JJk โœ”๏ธ

By bubbletaeu

"That dress-" he says, eyes raking down your body. "-is ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฏ fucking distracting." ~~~~~ romcom + action... More

Meet The Cast
01| Mr. Arrogant Bunny
02| Something Else
03| Venomous
04| When Sky Falls
05| Doomed
06| Damn You Disney
07| Sensuous
08| Furry Little Being
09| Lapity-tap-tap
10| Hide & Seek
11| No Deal, Asshat
13| Guns & Cookie
14| Strip
15| The Tracker
16| Rudolph?
17| Like A Genie
18| Phone Call
19| 7 Eleven
20| Masque-raid
21| Home Sweet Hoe
22| Lying Little Bitch
23| The Grim Reaper
24| We Are Gay
25| Roles Reversed
26| Him or Vincenzo
27| Coochie Destroyer
28| Dancey Dance
29| Leaping Frogs
30| Motor-scape
31| Pub Talk
32| Wet
33| Sincerely, Bunny
34| Stranger Danger
35| Female Dog
36| Dirty Doctor
37| Sherlock Whore
38| Bouncy Boundries
39| Cranberry Lie
40| Bid On Me
41|Fruity Bootie
42| Red Riding Hood
43| Love In Other Words
44| Entry 1
45| Vibrator Off
46| Chicken & Shrimps
47| Chai Baby
48| I'mposter
49| Black To Red
50| Forgive & Forget
51| Foot Loops
52| Pookie In A Porshe
53| Tae-Proof
54| Love Language
55| Kitty Kat
56| Mask Off
57| Yeontan
58| Fire & Dove
59| Empty Promises
60| Finale: Happy Birthday
Epilogue| On The Desk

12| Lil Meow

8.9K 610 156
By bubbletaeu

You're sprawled over the car's dashboard the second your door slams shut.

There's a flurry of wind gushing through the window the moment Jungkook rams his foot over the accelerator of the car. You grasp the leather seat to prevent yourself from literally flying out the window.

Now that you've gotten a taste of his driving, there's no way in hell you're going driving with him again—no matter the distance. But it wasn't really your choice to begin with. He insisted that you go with him.

Maybe because he thinks you'll try to escape. Or worse, kill someone.

No doubt, the impression you left on him is pretty barbaric, given that he still doesn't trust you. Even after you agreed to be his little pretend girlfriend—Although that didn't last very long.

Skidding recklessly to the right, the car's exhaust blares into your eardrums as it accelerates past a blazing red traffic light.

"Slow the bloody hell down!" You scream, voice entirely muffled by the thundering sound effects the car's generating.

Safety! A little voice squeaks from the back of your brain. You reach out a hand, but the car whisks to the side again, causing you to slam back against the seat. Goddamn.

Turning to the right, you gape at the man beside you who's reckless driving doesn't seem to affect him in the slightest bit.

But when a portion of his face is illuminated by the glare of the sun, you realize he's staring straight ahead as if trying to murder the road.

From where you're angled, his jawline is sharp as ever, his jet black hair flapping lightly with the wind to expose seconds of his sweaty forehead.

Goddamn, he looks hot as ever.

You look away, only to stare back at him glaring at the rearview mirror. His twilight eyes sparkle with anger that makes you anxiously ask him, "What is it?"

Your answer is in the form of a loud bang colliding with the back bumper of the car. The impact propels your body forward, forehead ramming against the dashboard of the car with a thud.

"Holy mother of—"

"Did Sam say something to you?" Jungkook questions suddenly. His voice is stern—too stern for a very irrelevant question that makes you turn to glare at him.

"I almost cracked my freaking head open and you're worried about—" Wham!

Another bang crashes the bumper. You squeeze your eyes shut, awaiting the impact that'll ram your forehead against the dashboard again, and maybe knock you out this round.

But it doesn't. Thankfully, it doesn't.

At an unbelievable speed, Jungkook's arm strikes across your breast to defend your posture from forcing against the front. His hand brushes your breast and you nearly faint.

Fucking shit.

It doesn't linger there, though. You smack his hand right off your chest, scowling at him through a ripe tomato face.

"What do you think you're doing?" You snap, then press your lips together when you realize Jungkook's face is slightly pale.

You stop yourself from cursing at him. When clearly, what he did was solely for the purpose of saving your head.

Jungkook's hand finds its way back to the steering wheel where he steers once again to the left, the car fishtailing on his command. Then he presses hard on the accelerator, zooming past another flaring red light.

At this point, you're starting to wonder how much money it'll take to get bailed out of jail for disobeying, violating the shit out of the traffic lights.

The two of you say nothing in the minute of awkwardness that ensues. It lasts until Jungkook curses, his dark eyes piercing through the rearview mirror once again. Curiously, you turn to peek out the window.

Panic swells in your chest when you realize the car's being tailgated by a single grey Ford SUV.

"Who the hell are they!?" You ask with hysteria, clutching the leather seat as if your life depends on it.

Well it does.

You don't linger there for long, feeling a tug on your forearm that pulls you back in your seat.

"Sam's men," Jungkook answers, and a shriek leaves your lips when a single bullet cracks through your side-view mirror, the glass splintering into a rupture.

"Get down!" You hear Jungkook growl, right when you're halfway down the seats of the car.

"Wow. I didn't think of that," you gasp, sarcasm evident in your voice that makes him glare at you.

Another bullet ricochets the back frame of the car and Jungkook growls once again to keep your head down. You watch with a crooked neck at how effortlessly he drives the Ferrari with a single hand on the steering wheel.

Unlike you, Jungkook's face is calm, with absolutely no hint of panic gripping in his expression. Except for his stern, fuck-you resting face of course.

His eyes are fixed to the front while he refills the ammo of his gun. With one hand resting on the steering wheel, he dodges past a single white Chevy with admirable efficiency.

He makes it look so easy, almost like he's done this a million times before. Then again, he might have.

"Gimme the gun," you blurt, and your order makes him glower at you with a raised brow.

"You know how to shoot?" The scorn in his tone solely manages to trigger your subdued anger.

"No but this is life or death situation, bitch."

His expression darkens. "Call me a bitch again and I'll throw your little ass out the window."

You swallow at his temper.

"I don't have a gun. And if I did, there's no way I'll let you have it," he says flatly. "Now get back in your little cave and stay there until I tell you so."

He gives you a side glance but pauses to behold you a stare that lasts for a solid minute in which you believe he's contemplating.

"Can you drive?"

Oh hell no.

You open your mouth to protest but he grabs your arm, pulling you towards him before grinding his body against yours. It happens so quick, that for once, you don't feel that weird tingly sensation from being close to him.

He springs into your seat then, shoving your body near the driver's seat.

Screaming like a lunatic, you clutch the steering wheel involuntarily, abruptly whirling to the left to avoid colliding with a vehicle.

You have absolutely no idea where you're heading, but you don't dare to let go of the gas pedal with all the bullets shooting the back frame of the car.

Dear Lord, what have you gotten yourself into.

An evil snicker leaves the lips of the man who's upper body is now hovering out the window. His metallic, glistening silver gun opens fire on the car behind with expert targeting.

"Faster!" He barks from the window, and you send him a glare before pressing harder on the acceleration.

Abruptly, a bright yellow school bus switches to your lane, and you squeal as you turn to avoid crashing into a bus filled with kids.

Freaking kids.

"I swear to God, " Jungkook snarls, "I'll shoot you if you don't shut up."

You flip him off.

Unfortunately, he's too caught up firing gunshots to pay attention to the daggers you're shooting him every now and then.

You failed your driving test three times. If you die, you're taking Jungkook to hell with you.

A moment later, you hear a peal of cruel laughter leave Jungkook's lips, sending a shiver to glide down your spine. You look up at the rearview mirror, watching in horror as the SUV behind whisks off to the side before ramming against the fences of a residential house. Goddamn.

Gulping dryly, you turn your attention to the man who casually sits back in his seat, a moderate smirk corrupting his pretty lips that creeps your spirits away.

"Now that was fucking badass," drawls a voice, and you jump in your seat because that didn't sound like Jungkook at all.

It was a deeper rumble, the kind like tires screeching against gravel. A slur of a cat's mewl, yet lower and grimmer that it makes your heart stammer in your chest.

You snap your head to the back, watching a pale skinned man slumped on the back seat with a pillow clutched between his arms.

What in the devil? He was back there...like the whole time... sleeping!?

"Yoongi Hyung," says Jungkook, and there's no schock in his tone. He only nods at the lighter skinned man with acknowledgement. "You're awake."

"No shit," scoffs Yoongi, staring at you now. "This women's screams were fucking lullaby's to my ears."

~~~~~

A/N: Unedited. Pave the way ya'll. Here comes the king 👑

P.s. Don't forget to tippy tap that star! I know it's annoying & monotonous, but know that I spent hours writing a single chapter while it takes u only a snap to vote. No force, tho :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969K 36.2K 27
โ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...
66.5K 1.5K 17
'๐ผ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“…~' ...
536K 22.8K 56
โ You're so keen on pointing fingers at me. โž โ Isn't that a given? Girls like you ruin lives. โž โ And what? Guys like you save lives, I assume? โž...
1.1M 43.5K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...