Little Mix Group Chat [ Jerri...

By TeamViper

The title basically gives it away, but I don't see a lot of little mix group chat books where they haven't me... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32

28

413 23 8
By TeamViper

Jade's Phone's POV

Sweet Angel💚: That moment when you crack inter-dimensional travel.

Jade: My forehead is fucking huge.

Future Wife💙💍: Did you just say inter-dimensional travel?

Sweet Angel💚: Yes I did. And if I'm right we should be able to chat with a magical cat version of me.

Anne🦁: Did you just call me a cat?

Hazzy🐻: Anne? Who's she?

Anne🦁: I am want smart me was just talking about. Let me guess, he's Harry? The one that asks stupid questions?

Sweet Angel💚: Yeah

Louibear🤍: So how do we know you're telling the truth about being Leigh? Tell us some stuff only any variant of Leigh would know.

Anne🦁: Flies are fucking menaces to society. The color green should be the only right option. Pugs deserve more than anyone. And if I were president or queen or whatever, nachos would be apart of everyone's daily meal plan.

Momma Jes💖: Yeah that's a variant of my girlfriend alright.

Anne🦁: Oh and Rihanna would play on the radio 24/7.

Sweet Angel💚: Why don't you add your girlfriends?

The better Perrie™️: Hello other us and friends.

Future Wife💙💍: Oh my god. Other me. Pics or you don't exist.

The better Perrie™️:

Jade: Y-you're Perrie?

The better Perrie™️: Of course darling.

Jade: How old are you?

The better Perrie™️: You never ask a woman her age but I'm 26.

Future Wife💙💍: Firstly, I'm hot as shit, and second. Other Jade, pics.

Jeed Turwall🔫: Okie.

Future Wife💙💍: I want to lick whipped cream off of those abs.

The better Perrie™️: I have before and it's worth every second.

Momma Jes💖: Anne?

Anne: I got you lil momma

Momma Jes💖: I-please step on me.

Hot Topic Lesbian😫: Aren't my girlfriends the hottest?

Sweet Angel💚: Miss other dimension Jesy, may you please send a picture so I can prepare myself to see what Jesy looks like when she's older?

Hot Topic Lesbian😫: How could I say no to that?

Sweet Angel💚&Anne🦁: The piercing😫

Momma Jes💖: So I do go through with the under boob tattoo?

Hot Topic Lesbian😫: Hell yeah. Anne did mine for me since she didn't want anyone seeing my breast though.

Anne🦁: Damn straight(gay)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.2K 70
THIRD BOOK after One Little Directional Mix (Book One) and Little Mixed Directions (Book Two) It's been 344 days since Christmas 2019, the Christmas...
2K 31 8
Welcome to my very first story ever. Imma start with a one-shot book because immediately committing to a whole book, seems like a lot. It's just som...
11.1K 280 48
Perrie and Leigh Anne through little mix from 2015 onwards Perrie G!P
9.5K 190 31
One Direction and Little Mix Fanfiction. Summary/prolog currently in editing. @All Rights Reserved