Black Hawk

By elliewrites_1

As far as any of the Avengers were aware, Bucky was Hydra's secret weapon. What happened when Bucky was final... More

Part 1: The asset
Part 2: Who is Rose?
Part 3: She is awake
Part 4: A little help to remember
Part 5: Adjusting
Part 6: Comfort

Part 7: Connections

1.3K 28 1
By elliewrites_1

Rose
Later on I headed back downstairs to train. I barely begin on the punching bag when I hear someone come in. The footsteps are almost silent, there's only one person that can be. I turn to see the pretty red head smiling at me. "Want a training partner?" she asks.

I smile at her offer. "Sure I'd love one." I reply.

I take of my boxing gloves and place them on the bench as I see Nat grab 2 escrima sticks. I follow behind her to the ring as she hands me one. A smirk flashes across her face as she lunges towards me. I barely have time to grab the stick before I have to use it to block her advance. We go strike for strike, block for block and before long it's the exhaustion that calls the spar to a draw. "You're good." I tell her, trying to catch my breath.
"As are you." she responds with a bright smile. "I think I've found my new best friend." she laughs. "You want to train with me tomorrow, 8am?"

"I'll see you then" I laugh as she heads out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's cold, so cold. I don't know where I am, it feels like I'm strapped down what is this. It's too bright, I can't see. There's muffled voices but I can't make out the faces that they belong to. "We finally have you back black hawk". No, no, no! That voice. It can't be. No. My eyes began to adjust to the light and that's where I see him. Alexander Pierce.
"You should know by now that you belong to me, I will always get you back." I fight back the tears. This can't be, I can't be here. I hear the hum I know all too well. That's when my head gets forced to the side and the sound comes closer. "No, no, no." I scream at the top of my lungs. " Let me go. Let me go!" This is it I can't escape. I scream at the top of my lungs.
Suddenly I jolt up right and try to stop my screaming. I can't catch my breath, why is it so hard to breath. I look around and I realise I'm in my room at the avengers compound. I'm not there. Thank god, I'm not there. It felt so real. I can't stop the tears from flooding.
I hear the door to my room slam open but I can't force myself to look up. My heads in my hands and the tears won't stop. I'm suddenly pulled into a hug and I instantly know who it is. I replace my hands with his chest and continue sobbing. "Hey, hey. It's ok. I'm here. You're safe." he calmly reassures me.

My sobs grow weaker as he runs his hand up and down my back."Please don't leave me Bucky."I plead. He can't leave me, I need him here. I can't do this by myself, it's too much.

He pulls away and holds my face, looking directly into my eyes. "I'm never leaving you again, I promise." he says.

He lightly strokes my cheek with his thumb comforting me whilst his eyes remain locked on mine. I can't help it but my eyes flicker to his lips. It was only a brief glance but when I returned my gaze to his eyes I noticed he had done the same as me. All that can be heard in this moment is our breaths. He slowly drew closer and I could feels his breath on my lips. I close my eyes and take a deep breath and not a second later I feel his lips on mine. The kiss was passionate yet gentle. It was as if all of my worries faded away the second that his lips touched mine. All of the thoughts racing through my heads stilled and my mind became completely calm. It just felt right. I never want this moment to end.

"Hey Rose are you..." Nat says as she enters the room. We jolt away from each other at the sudden intrusion, before I hear her voice trail off in realisation. "Oh" she says laughing. "I can see that you're fine now so I'll just see you in the morning." She smiles before leaving the room.

We both laugh at Nat as she leaves the room before our focus returns to each other. "Buck, could you please...erm" I ask looking down at my sheets embarrassed about what I want to ask him.

"Yes, I'd be happy to stay with you." he reads my mind as he climbs into bed with me. I'm happy he's here for me. I am so grateful to be with him here. With him is the only place I feel safe.

As he lays down, he pulls me closer to him and lay my head on his chest. My mind is at peace, at least for now, as he strokes my hair and I begin drifting off back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bucky
I wake up to the sun beaming on my face and a pressure on my chest. As I look down I can't help the sight I see. Rose's head still in the same position as it was when we went to sleep. I can't move my eyes away from her, I'm so happy she's back. I'm never letting her go again, she's the only thing that got my through my time at HYDRA. I don't know how much time passes by as I lay thinking about all the small moments we've had together.
I feel her begin to stir before her head turns to look at me with a sleepy smile. God she's beautiful. "Good morning" I say as I brush a stray strand of hair off of her face.

"Good morning Buck" she replied with a groggy voice and sleepy eyes.

"How did you sleep?" I asks, unable to keep the smile from my face.

She sat up bringing her knees to her chest, placing her chin onto her knees and I can see the smile playing on her lips . "I don't think I have ever slept so well" she says looking over her shoulder at me "but I've got to get up and go train with Nat" she says as she steps out of bed.

I sit up smiling at her, "I'm happy to hear that. I'll see you later doll." I watch as she begins to grab her clothes and head to the bathroom before heading back to my room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rose
The whole time I'm getting ready I can't stop thinking about him. How he stayed with me, how he held me. I don't think I've ever slept so well in my life, even before everything. Something about him calms me, I don't know how or why but it does. It always has. Ever since I first met him when i didn't know what I was getting myself into working as a nurse for a 'large company'.
When I get down to the training room I'm met with a smirk. "What?" I ask her.

"You and Bucky?" she questions tilting her head.

"There is no me and Bucky." I laugh, "He just helped me calm down."

Nat pulls a knowing look, "Yeh I don't buy that for one minute." she laughs.

I just shake my head and head over to start training. I don't know what to say to her, I don't know what last night was. I don't know how he feels about it either.

After training we went upstairs to grab some breakfast and some of the others were already sat in the kitchen eating. As Nat and I began to tuck into our food Tony comes in with a mischievous look on his face. "Ladies, party tonight to celebrate the others coming home yesterday." he informs us.

"Any excuse for a party Stark." Steve laughs.

Tony shrugs "Starts at 6 guys" he says nonchalantly before leaving.

"Well I have absolutely nothing to wear for it." I sigh, I don't even know if I want to attend but I feel like I should.

Nat smiles, "Don't worry, come to my room at four and me and Wanda will sort you out."

"Thanks Nat!"I smile. Who knew a former Russian spy could be so kind.

****Time skip****

I realise it's almost four so I make my way to Nat's room and see her and Wanda are sat on her bed waiting for me.

"Hey girls. I think I'm going to need all the help I can get if I want to look good tonight." I laugh.

Nat shakes her head rolling her eyes. "Babe, you always look good." she tells me.

To be honest I don't know what I look like half of the time. I never look in the mirror long enough to get a good glimpse of myself. Not ever daring to look myself in the eye. Although I smile at the compliment. "Thanks Nat." I look down playing with my fingers, a nervous habit I guess, "It's just, I have never really gotten dressed up before."

Wanda offers a smile to me "Well that's what we are here for." she laughs. "Come on, let's get ready."
Nat urges me to sit at her vanity and immediately begins to apply different products to my face while I feel Wanda doing something to my hair. We chatted about everything and nothing whilst they got me ready and get ready themselves. I've had fun being pampered. It felt weird at first, having them make so much of a fuss over me, but they insisted.
Wanda is first to get changed into her outfit for the night. She's wearing a black long sleeved bodycon dress that has a deep V neckline which compliments her figure beautifully. Her hair is loosely in a low ponytail with her normally wavy hair straightened. "I think I'm going to wear this. What do you guys think?" she says.

"You look amazing!" I tell her with a wide smile. She has grown up into such a beautiful woman, the first time I saw her she was just a teenager.

Wanda smiles "Aww thank you." she replies before turning to Nat, "Nat your turn"

Nat grabs something out of her closet and goes into the her bathroom to change. She return in a silver single shoulder bodycon dress with small frills. Her hair is neatly pinned up in a bun which showed off her defined shoulders. "Ok, what do you think?" she asks.

"Nat you look hot!" Wanda exclaims.

"Yeh wow Nat you look beautiful" I tell her. God, how can I compare with these two. They both look stunning. I'm so nervous, I've been to these types of events before but never as Rose. I used to be so confident in myself, but I don't think I even know who me is anymore.
"Rose your turn." Nat tells me with an endearing smile as if she can tell what's running through my mind.

Nat handed me a dress to go get changed. I don't pay much attention to what the dress looks like as I put it on. It's a red floor length strapless dress. After I change I walk back out to the girls and Nat's smile grows brighter. "Wait there." Wanda tells me as she hurries towards me. She ruffles my hair through her hands and I can see the curls she done in my hair earlier become looser. "Do you think this is ok?" I question, not having properly looked at my outfit.

"Ok?!?" Nat exclaims. "You look stunning. Do you not think?"

I don't know what to say and I just look at both of their shocked expressions. "You haven't even looked in the mirror have you?" She questions me knowingly. I shake my head I'm response and both of them grab my arms and pull me towards Nat's floor length mirror. "Rose you look gorgeous, look."
I slowly move my head to look in the mirror and I'm speechless. They've made me look so good, I can't even believe I'm looking at myself right now. The dress I'm wearing is blood red and strapless. The top curves over my breasts and makes them look fuller then the are. Even though it's floor length, the dress still flatters my curves. My hair is flowing over my shoulders in loose curls, and my lips are coloured in the same shade of red as my dress. Finally I trail my gaze up my face to meet my eyes, something I haven't done since before I became a different person. I forgot how green they were, but the small golden ring round my pupil seems to have darkened over the years. For the first time in years I look at myself, truly look, and I'm proud of how far I've came.
I completely forgot that I wasn't alone and look at the girls through the reflection, and I see them smiling. Is shake out of my little trance and turn round to the girls. "Thank you so much." I tell them both, they've made me feel like part of the team already but neither of them owe me anything.
"Don't be silly, no need to thank us." Wanda tells me placing a comforting hand on my arm, "Come on we better head down." And with that, off we went down into the main hall. God I hope this isn't going to be too bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

916K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
24.2K 328 79
All anime and other cartoon / films/ shows belong to their respective companies I wish I owned them so I could make them a reality but I can't :D Th...
1.1M 36.8K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
8.9K 188 8
Maddie Ziegler has a major crush on Gino Coscullela but also Kalani Hilliker. But When Maddie comes back from her Chandelier Music Video and finds so...