☆ I Want To Break Free ☆ Ston...

By _heavensdo0r

Female Insert ____ "...I guess I'll help. But only because I see this as a get out of jail for free pass." ... More

☆ Character Info ☆
☆ Prologue ☆
☆ Chapter 1 ☆
☆ Chapter 2 ☆
☆ Chapter 3 ☆
☆ Chapter 4 ☆
☆ Stand Pic + A/N ☆
♡ Valentine's Special ♡
♡ Valentine's Day 2 ♡
☆ Chapter 5 ☆
☆ Wowza ☆
☆ Chapter 6 ☆
☆ Chapter 7 ☆
☆ Chapter 9 ☆
☆ Chapter 10 ☆
☆ Chapter 11 ☆
☆ Chapter 12 ☆
☆ Chapter 13 ☆
☆ Chapter 14 ☆
☆ Chapter 15 ☆
☆ Chapter 16 ☆
☆ Chapter 17 ☆
☆ Chapter 18 ☆
☆ Chapter 19 ☆
☆ Chapter 20 ☆
☆ Chapter 21 ☆
☆ Chapter 22 ☆
◇ Halloween Special ◇
☆ Chapter 23 ☆
☆ Chapter 24 ☆
♤ Christmas Special ♤
☆ Chapter 25 ☆
☆ True Ending ☆
☆ Good Ending ☆
☆ Bad Ending ☆
☆ Ending: Jolyne Cujoh ☆
☆ Ending: Ermes Costello ☆
☆ Ending: Foo Fighters ☆
☆ Ending: Weather Report ☆
☆ Ending: Narciso Anasui ☆
☆ Ending: Secret Ending ☆
☆ Final Notes ☆

☆ Chapter 8 ☆

2.5K 103 122
By _heavensdo0r

☆ Chapter 8: A Prison Paradise ☆

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Heyy, Pucc. Long time no see."

"..Hello, Miss. L/N. What brings you here?"

You paused, sitting down across from the priest as Pucci moved aside a basket of fruits so he could properly talk to you.

"I don't really know. I guess I wanted to come say hi." You stated with a shrug.

"Oh?" Pucci raised an eyebrow. He thought you would come back for more advise, not to simply chat with him. Though, it had been a while since he had a genuine conversation with you. "I suppose I can let it slide for once, Miss. L/N. Is there anything you'd like to talk about?"

"Yes..actually. There has been a question on my mind. Ever since..yesterday." You had an almost concerned look on your face, as Pucci immediately sat up. Would you tell him about what had happened? No, you probably thought he was just an ordinary priest. Though..he did wonder what you thought of him. Wait, he shouldn't be wondering that. 

"You see..if there was a window on a ceiling..really high up..and you jumped from it. Would you die?" You asked, seeming genuinely confused. Foo Fighters really made a good point. Jolyne and Ermes probably thought it was an obvious answer..but you just couldn't help but feel confused. As if you never really thought about it before.

Pucci paused, before letting out a long sigh. He watched you for a moment. What an..odd question. However, he knew he had to answer. "..Depends on how high. You might make it out alive with a few broken bones, but if you were any higher, then yes." You nodded. "Thanks, man. I really wanted to know. It's been bothering me and I knew you'd have an answer." You told him. Pucci watched as you then got up, turning around. "See you in like..I don't know. Maybe it'll be a month this time." You stated, before starting to walk.

"..Miss. L/N?" You stopped. 

"Uh, yea?"

"Come visit sooner than a month. I enjoy your company."

"We'll see what I can do, Pucc. Now see you later." With that, you left. 

Pucci then rose up, turning away from where you had just been, as he quietly pulled out a disc, seeing a few branches in the reflection. He knew the risks of sending a stand user after you specifically, but he knew he could cover it up. Luckily, he had a stand in his collection of discs  that might take you out of the picture, at least until after his plans were complete. He then looked up again. He knew that soon, he would be getting some visitors that would put his plan into action.

•••

"Yea, so we have another person who you can count on, baseball kid."

"Oh, wow..well, thanks for letting me know, Y/N." Emporio told you, sounding grateful. "Yea, yea." You then paused. "Is Weather or the pink haired guy in the ghost room today?" You then asked. As if to answer your question, you suddenly heard breathing behind you, and turned to see Weather Report. The male took a step forwards, leaning down close to your face. "Both Anasui and I are here today, Y/N. Why do you ask?" He asked softly. 

"Jolyne, Foo Fighters and Ermes are all busy with some shit in the courtyard, so I wanted to see if you dudes wanted to hang out." 

"What's Jolyne doing?" There was Anasui. "Holy shit, you haven't even met her yet, man." You stated. "..But I've seen her." Anasui frowned. "She's just with Foo and Ermes." You replied. "Oh. Well, I suppose spending this time with you is alright as well.." Anasui stated. "And Weather."

"Hm." Weather said. 

After that, you, Weather and Anasui were let out of the ghost room. "Maybe we can find some useful shit or some dirt on who this Whitesnakr guy is." You stated. "Whitesnake?" Anasui wore a look of confusion on his face. "A guy that stole Jolyne's dad, Mr. Kujo's memory and stand. He's somewhere in this prison." You stated. Weather stayed quiet, as you soon felt someone bump into you.

"..Watch it, bitch.."

You turned your head, seeing a short female with white hair walking away from you. Anasui's eyes narrowed. "Hey, come back here!" He exclaimed. He felt it very rude that this random lady had bumped into you and called you a bitch. You shrugged. "It's fine, 'sui. You need to expect assholes in this prison." You commented. You then felt a hand on your shoulder as Weather leaned down.

"Y/N, did you have a dollar in that pocket?"

"Uhh, yea, why?" You had gotten that dollar after you arrived back at the prison yesterday, having bribed a guard into giving you it.

"..That lady stole your dollar."

"..."

Anasui stopped walking, looking at you.

"Oh, I'm about to whoop her saggy ass." You stated, immediately turning and following the lady. 

"Her ass isn't that saggy, Y/N." Anasui stated. "Wouldn't..crusty be a better word?"

You paused, before nodding. "Yea, nice vocab 'sui. Now let's go kick her moldy ass!" You continued to walk. Anasui wondered how 'crusty' had become 'moldy'. 

You stormed down the hall, the two males following you as you had your eyes set on the white haired woman. "Hey, lady." You stated, quickly letting out an annoyed 'tch' as the woman simply continued to walk. "Don't think you can get away from me. I'm about to punch you into a life sentence." You called after her. "Hey! You should really listen to Y/N! She definitely means that threat!" Anasui shouted, before turning to Weather. "Hey, that's your cue to say something." He stated. Weather looked at Anasui, then at you, then back at Anasui.

"..No."

You then glanced around. "Hey, isn't it a bit weird that there aren't any guards around? The prison can't be completely empty." You noted. "I couldn't really care less." Anasui shrugged, as the three of you noticed that the woman had stopped. "Finally decided to stop, huh? Now give me back my dolla-"

You then stopped, your eyes narrowing, as the woman's lips moved with a look of confusion. "Why..the hell is there a tree growing in the middle of the cafeteria?" She exclaimed. There indeed was a tree, leaves looking like it was made of pure gold as white flowers blossomed among the branches. It would be a beautiful sight, if it wasn't in the middle of the cafeteria.

"Decoration? No..a tree couldn't grow this fast.." You trailed off, before noticing that around the cafeteria, quite a few prison guards were on the ground. They weren't dead, but they seemed to be..sleeping.  The white haired woman then took a few steps forward.

"Something isn't right here..her...he.." With that, she then slumped down onto the ground. Anasui's eyes narrowed. "Hey, you think that this could be a stand?" He asked. Weather leaned forwards. "..It most definitely is." He whispered. As if on cue, you saw movement among the branches of the tree, and down jumped a slim dark purple haired female, her chilling magenta eyes landing on you almost immediately.

"I knew that you would come this way, Y/N L/N. However, I was not prepared that you would have allies with you. No matter..I guess I'll just kill them. Whitesnake did warn me you might have some friends." She stated, yawning as she leaned against the tree.

"Oh, so Whitesnake has a personal grudge against me now? That, or Whitesnake is just going around fucking around with random prisoners and chose me to die next." You sighed. Weather's eyes narrowed. Though he said nothing, you could tell that the tall male was growing quite annoyed. Anasui scowled at the female, his eyes cold. "Tch, just give up already. And go fuck yourself instead."

"Hmm..who are you, Y/N's personal bodyguard?" The female stated slowly. "Yea, actually. He is my personal bodyguard. He even got arrested so he can join me in prison and guard me here." You stated, giving a satisfied nod. "Yea. I'll tear you apart if you try anything." Anasui sneered.

"Whatever..I guess I should introduce myself..I am Freya Dion. And I will be making sure that Y/N L/N will be removed from this whole ordeal that Whitesnake has found themselves in. Then, I will eliminate her friends, and kill Jolyne Cujoh." Freya spoke lazily, beginning to climb the tree.

Removed? What did Freya mean by that? You had a feeling it didn't mean 'kill' in this situation..but it didn't matter. You, Weather and Anasui could easily take her on.

"You're stupid." You stated. "This is a three on one. Plus, if your stand is that tree..I really think you're just being cocky..hmm.." You then yawned. Weather looked over at you, and he quietly let out a small inhale of shock. Suddenly, it seemed like you were exhausted. Looking over at Anasui, he could see that the pink haired male was going through similar effects.

"I don't need to fight you. The effects of my Mango Tree has already begun. Consider yourself lucky, Y/N L/N..in this tale, you get to be the sleeping beauty while I eliminate the others..maybe I should take a nap first.."

You slumped down onto the ground, your head landing on Weather's chest as he too fell down. You weakly lifted your hand up. "I..wa..want my..dollar back.." You gasped out, seeing Freya staring down at you, before you succumbed to exhaustion.

•••

"Wake up, Y/N..it's time to get up."

A soft and tender voice whispered softly to you. 

"Noo..six more minutes and I'll be up.."

You felt a poke on your shoulder.

"I said get up. Today's a special day."

You slowly opened your eyes, only to be met face to face with a woman. The woman was much like a mirror, except older. She bore a gentle yet sweet smile. 

The woman looking at you was your mother.

You backed away slightly. "So..you finally show up. Finally decided to get your ass over to the prison after you promised me you'd bail me out.."

Your mother looked rather confused. "I think you might've hit your head. Come on..it's your uncle's birthday, and I've made cake to celebrate. He'll be here in five minutes, sweetheart." She stated, giving you a hug.

She was most definitely real..you felt the hug. But your mother..she killed your uncle. Was it all just some dream? Maybe it was..maybe Jolyne, Ermes, Foo Fighters, Weather, Anasui and Emporio were all just imaginary. You huffed. "Ha, well, at least I get free cake. Hopefully it doesn't taste like shit like the last cake did..or..I don't even know if that cake is real anymore." You got up, leaving your room. 

You walked down the stairs, only to be greeted by a strong force colliding with you and pulling you into a tight embrace. "Well, if it isn't my favorite niece!" Your uncle exclaimed with a large smile. You merely stood there, shocked. Your uncle was alive and well. And he was happy, unlike the last few months in his life..or..was it his life in your dream?

"Well, are you gonna greet me back?"

You looked at your uncle, the man simply smiling. "Yea..happy birthday man." You then patted his back, looking around as your mom carried the cake in. 

"Get the fuck outta my way, I have cake and I'm blaming you all if I drop it!" Your mom grinned lightly. Did your mom get drunk? This was..so unlike how she had been in that weird dream..

This seemed so unreal to you, yet at the same time..

This felt like a paradise to you. A rare genuine smile formed upon your lips.

You looked out of the window, seeing a male with long pink hair running around on the street, his eyes immediately spotting you. He seemed familiar but..

as he began to frantically wave his arms, you turned away. You didn't care who he was..even if it seemed as though he came from a distant memory.

You turned to your mother. It looked like she was talking to you, but you couldn't hear what she was saying. 

"-ks Y/N."

Suddenly, you could hear her again.

"Thanks for what?" You asked.

But there was yet again silence. Instead, there was a soft static noise blocking out your mother's next words. 

You would've questioned it..but something was holding you back.

And..maybe it was best that you didn't ask any questions.

Maybe you did bump your head after all.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Here we go! Part 1 of the Mango Tree arc has been completed! Y/N is currently under the effects of Mango Tree..but perhaps it is working a bit too well?

I will explain Mango Tree's ability next chapter, as there will be 2 parts to the Mango Tree arc.

And we will get to see a bit deeper into Y/N's character.

As stated earlier, not everything is as it seems with Y/N :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 9.4K 80
aha.. You're a stand user who was under control of Dio's Flesh Bud. Luckily for you, the Crusaders realized that you were not in control of your acti...
13.2K 138 13
One more time.... READ THE FLIPPING BOOK GOSH!!!!!!
388 21 15
𝔗𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔲𝔭𝔱𝔥𝔢 ℌ𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔒𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔫 Part 3+ x reader Ever seen an apeshit fucking insane bad bitch with black air forces...
2.6K 87 11
After the universe gets rebooted causing all but two characters remember what happened after the events of killing Pucci, which was you and Emporio...