Love Wave

Galing kay Xoziin

(Finished) (ʏ/ɴ), ᴀ ʀɪᴄʜ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴜ.ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴛᴏ ᴀɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘ... Higit pa

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ
⚘ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
⚘ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ?
⚘ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴄʜᴀᴛ
⚘sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴇᴛ ʙᴜʀɴᴛ
⚘ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
⚘ᴄʟᴀss ʀᴇᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ
⚘ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ɢᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ?
⚘ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ sᴀɪᴅ ᴇᴀʀʟɪᴇʀ
⚘ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ
⚘ᴋᴏᴛᴀʀᴏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
⚘ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ғᴠᴄᴋɪɴɢ sʟᴇᴇᴘ
⚘ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ!
⚘ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ
⚘ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ
⚘ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ
⚘ᴄᴀᴠᴀʟʀʏ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
⚘ᴀɪᴍɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ
⚘ᴄʜᴏᴏsɪɴɢ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴsʜɪᴘ ᴀɢᴇɴᴄʏ
⚘ᴀ ғʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴡᴀɪɪ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋ
⚘ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ʙʏᴇ
⚘ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ?
⚘ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ
⚘ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʟʟᴇᴅ....ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ?
⚘Failed
⚘ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴜs
⚘3 Days Later
⚘ʜᴀᴅᴇs
⚘ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
⚘ɪɢɴᴏʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sʜɪᴛ
⚘ɪɴ ᴀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴏ?!
⚘ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʟ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀɴs
⚘Licensure Exam
⚘ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ?!
⚘ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ǫᴜɪʀᴋ
⚘ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ...ᴜɴᴄʟᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ.
⚘ᴛʜᴇ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ
⚘ᴅᴇᴄᴏʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏʀᴍs
⚘ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ
⚘ʜɪs ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
⚘ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ...
⚘sᴇᴠᴇɴ ʏᴇᴀʀs ɪɴ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ
⚘ʀᴇsᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ
⚘ɢᴏɴᴇ
⚘ᴜɴᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟʟᴀʙʟᴇ
⚘ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ
⚘ᴇsᴄᴀᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ
⚘ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ
⚘ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ...

⚘ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴇᴠᴇ.

610 19 8
Galing kay Xoziin

♛↠❦↞♛

"FVCKING WEAR MY FVCKING CLOTHES! IT'S FVCKING FREEZING" Bakugo chased (Y/N) down the cold hallways of the dorms. Every students backing away when they see the girl running towards them, laughing like a maniac.

"GET OUT OF THE WAYYYY!" she giggled she shove everyone out of the way.

Her classmates laughed to both of them.

"WATCH OUT!" (Y/N) took a right turn when she saw Momo walking out of the left wing with milk in her hands.

"FVCKING GOT YOU, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" Bakugo smirked to himself. He knows that the right wing is a deadline in the end.

Now he can make her annoying girlfriend wear his sweater for gods sake. They have been chasing each other for half and hour now.

"NO! Suki! I don't wanna wear your sweater. NOOO!" She cried out. Happy tears falling out of her eyes. She can feel her heavy and unsteady heartbeat, and her breathing that sounds like a fvcking bear inside her head.

"HAH!" Bakugo caged her down and forcefully make her wore his sweater.

"fvcking better" Bakugo admired her girlfriend for a couple of seconds.his own intoxicating smell mixing with her scent perfectly. Not to mention, her wearing his favourite sweater.

Her chest rapidly pumping up and down under him. Her breathing, ragged and unsteady. The sweat her body produces...whose glistening eyes directly looking at him.

He shook his head and let the thought get out of his mind.

"C'mon dumbass, they're unwrapping the gifts" he pulled her up and slightly brushed her back.

"WAIT A MINUTE! IMMA NEED TO GET SOMETHING IN MY ROOM! Go there first! I'll follow!" she pecked his lips and before he manage to stop the girl, she had already ran away.

"BRAT! COME BACK—"

"Yo! Bakubro! Who did you pick?" Kirishima who was holding a large crimson box emerged from his room.

"Shut up" is all he said before shoving his hands back inside his pockets.

"you're gonna go downstairs?"

"hmm. The shit told me to" he said and lead them way.

"Pfft! How hard did cupid hit you?" Kirishima chortled.

"Too deep I can't even take off the arrow" Bakugo muttered.

"Huh? Did you say something?"

"NO" he huffed and fasten his pace.

'that shit was close...' he mentally panicked.

"is everyone here?" Momo spoke up.

"Dumbass is not here" Bakugo growled.

"oh. We shall wait for her then" then girl gently sat on her seat.

"THE COOKIES I BAKE ARE FVCKING READY!" Iida emerged from the kitchen wearing an all out santa outfit. The whole class couldn't help but laugh.

"I GOT PRESENTS FOR EVERYONE!" Iida made that Ho-Ho-Ho santa thing and placed the tray of cookies on top of the table.

Uraraka picked a piece and her eye lit up in total joy.

"I didn't know you can bake Iida!"

"Well, Ho-Ho-Ho. I didn't know either" Iida laughed.

"By the way, this is for my best friend, Izuku" He gave midoriya a green metallic wrapped box.

"You're my secret santa?!"

"no, I just feel like giving everyone a gift. Anyways this is for you. And you. And you. And you. And you too...." that shit continued for a good minute before he finally finished.

"... And.... Where's (Y/N)?" Iida looked around but didn't see her. Then he went and looked over at Bakugo who was looking like the world had just tormented him and back.

"She went and grabbed something from her room" Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Oh. Okay... Just give this to he—"

"I'M... FVCKING... B-BACK!" (Y/N) who was carrying a large box entered the room. Her clothes were once again, soaked with sweat including Bakugo's sweater.

"Damn. That gift is too much" Kirishima watched with excitement.

"you could've told me you're carrying heavy shits! Dumbass!" Bakugo irritatedly stood up and went to her.

He flicked her head before snatching the box out of her hands.

He was surprised.

'It wasn't heavy at all...'  he looked over her and gave the girl a questioning look. Only for her to smile sweetly at her.

"WHAT'S INSIDE?!" exclaimed Kaminari.

"WHO DID YOU YOU PICK?!"

"Sugoiii! Is that a whole as 1million check can you give me that?"

"I'm eager to fvcking know!"

"Bixches, calm down. It's still not time" you flopped yourself on the bed beside Kaminari. Bakugo took a seat beside you and placed your gift behind the sofa.

You thanked Bakugo and rested your head on his broad shoulders.

"Hmm" you hummed and closed your eyes.

"four eyes baked cookies. You want some?" The boy whispered, purposely not looking at you to hide his face.

"Cookies? Where?" you opened one of your eyes and scanned the room.

Some of the girl piled up on the left side of the couch some on the right. Everyone is like a mixed daily dose of worms. Yeah. they're so loud.

"here..." Bakugo grabbed the tray and handed it to her

"Thank you, bub" you grabbed three cookies and took a bite.

"Didn't i tell you to not call me random names out of nowhere?!" Bakugo whispered yelled.

"Hmm? Are you blushing, bub?" you teased.

"Of course not!" he huffed and crossed his arms.

"Just kidding" you giggled and shove half of the  cookies inside his mouth.

"Gross" he said.

"Why are you eating it then?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"EW! YOU TWO, GET A ROOM! IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE FOR FVCKS SAKE! Stop making us feel single!" Mina whined.

"Opp—sorry" you giggled.

"Tch! Extra" Bakugo hissed and looked at the other side. His palms pressed against his cheeks.

"IT'S ABOUT TIME BIXCHES!" Ojiro walked out of the kitchen, looking like a martial artist version of Santa Claus.

"the fvck are you wearing?" Sero stifled a laugh.

"Je suis fabuleux!" Aoyama who followed Ojiro emerged from the kitchen with a plate of cheese on his hands. The boy was wearing an all red shinning, shimmering, splendid elf outfit.

"You guys want cheese?" Aoyama danced around the living room.

"Nah. I'm good" Kirishima said.

Aoyama slumbered back on his seat. Wheezing like a toddler. He hugged his toes close to his chest and muttered some French crying bullshit I can't understand.

"Bixches I'm hyped up!" Ojiro sat beside Kaminari. The pressure his movements made the sofa jump a bit.

"Indeed. Everyone is hyped up" you said, volume a bit low limit the distance of hearing.

"... Except Katsuki" you laughed.

"WHAT THE FVCK?! OF COURSE I'M NOT! IT'S REALLY BORING, YOU LITTLE SHIT" He exclaimed making you laugh more.

"how can you get used to Katsuki's scowl every.single.fvcking.day?" Kaminari sighed.

"I AM NOT—Whatever! TCH!" He huffed.

"See? There's his scowl. Welcome back motherfvcker you can leave Bakugo's body. We don't need you today" Kaminari acted praying in front of Bakugo as he try and prevent his laugh.

"Lmao. I wish for your soul to rest in peace" Kirishima performed the sign of the cross and joined Kaminari in irritating the irritated Bakugo. If that's literally even possible.

"BITCHES IT'S FVCKING TIME! I'M GOING FIRST!" Iida immediately ran in the middle of the room, holding his gift for one especific person.

"So, uhmm. What the hell do I do? I just ran here because I can't control my adrenaline..." The class representative said.

"DESCRIBE THE PERSON FIRST AND LET US GUESS WHO IT IS!" Mineta threw an empty bottle towards Iida.

"HEY! THAT'S AGAINST THE—I don't even care anymore. It's Christmas anyways" Iida cleared his throat before looking around.

"hmmm....this person is really reliable and all..." he started.

"MOMO!"

"SERO!"

"Charger—I MEAN KAMINARI!"

"ME!"

"TODOROKI-KUN!" they all fought.

"Nah, it's Aoyama" Iida handed the twinkling crying boy his gift and made a little speech.

"Aoyama, you're next!" Iida said and the boy stood up with a dazzling? Magnificent? I dunno it's just a eye blinding wrapped present.

"this person doesn't stop twinkling" he said.

"YOUR FVCKING SELF!"

"no! It's Midoriya" He ran towards midoriya. Handed him the gift and a piece of cheese before running back to his seat, blushing like a shinning potato.

"O-oh! Thank you! I-I'm next!" the boy stood up, shaking on his feet. He walked towards the middle like a robot that malfunctioned 10 years ago and gulped.

"t-this p-person is a r-really nice enemy" he said.

"(Y/N)!"

"KIRISHIMA?"

"URARAKA?"

"IIDA?!"

"No. It's Kacchan" Midoriya said.

"Bakugo?"

"That's weird..." Kirishima trailed off.

"...hes isn't nice at all" Kaminari continued as the room silenced.

Poor Kaminari.

"What?" He innocently said.

"You're luck Bakugo can't chase you to death because (Y/N) has her arms wrapped around Bakugo" Sato said.

"Huh?" the boy looked towards Bakugo who was literally emitting black smoke behind him.

"Just wait until my girl decided to remove her arms around me" He threatened.

"Izuku, just throw his present here before he desides to kill you too" You said and the boy shakened more.

"Y-yes!" he throw the present towards you, hitting your head unpurposely.

"DEKU..." Bakugo glared at the boy.

"Bub, it's okay. Who did you got?" You changed the subject.

"Tch. It's shithead"

"KAMINARI!"

"KIRISHIMA!"

"SERO!"

"IZUKU!"

"SHOTO!"

"no shit, didn't i say it's shithead?!"

"oh... So it's (Y/N)?" Midoriya said.

"Where's my gift?" you pouted.

"Later. come to my room. You'll receive your gift there" he said an actual '😏' was glued to his face.

"KATSUKI!" You hissed.

"Ohhh~ it's something~" Mina teased.

"Tch! It's your turn" Bakugo said.

"oh. Okay! Okay!" you sat up straight. Arms still around Bakugo.

"YEEESS! THE MOMENT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!" The class cheered.

"Ahem. So...this person is...lemme think.... Oh! oh!" you cheered like a monkey and grabbed something from your pockets. A charger.

"KAMINARI?!" the class exclaimed, shocked.

"Kaminari..." you started.

"...y-yes?"

"OI! STOP STUTTERING OR I'LL PULL THAT TOUNGE OF YOURS OUT!" Bakugo growled.

"Pfft! Anyways can you charge my phone? My phone's dead" you pouted.

"Ow... Okay..." his face dropped down.

"Then look behind you" You said.

"huh?" he look behind him.

The box you were carrying before held a large paper on the middle saying 'to the class most used and favourite powerbank!'

"IT'S REALLY ME?!" He yelled.

"surprise shawty" you laughed.

"WAAAAA I CAN REALLY KISS YOU RIGHT NOW!" his eyes watered.

"i dare you..." Bakugo spoke up.

"I don't wanna die. So yeah, imma get my present bixches!" he ran towards the present and picked it up.

"How lucky..." Kirishima sighed.

"Indeed" the class sighed.

The exchange gifts lasted for a few minutes. The snow outside were slowly pouring, syncing with the lively music and commotion inside the dorms. Everyone was laughing because Kaminari 'accidentally' tripped Bakugo and the boy fall onto the cake Sato had made.

"YOU FVCKING BIXCH!" Bakugo roared before blasting his way to chase after Kaminari.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!" The boy cried and ran towards you.

"STOP THAT! it's time to open up the presents together. Just kidding. Its literally about 30 minuted far from now, but fvck that I can't wait anymore" Iida sat on his seat.

"GET BACK HERE!"

"I REALLY DIDN'T MEAN IT!" cried Kaminari.

"AND I DON'T MEAN TO HURT YOU TOO!"

"Really?!" Kaminari stopped.

"SIKE BIXCH!" Bakugo threw an explosion to Kaminari.

"YOU TWO! USING QUIRKS AREN'T ALLOWED INSIDE THE DORMS!" Iida lectured.

"TCH!" Bakugo shove his hands inside his pockets and dropped his butt next to you.

"I'm okay" Kaminari wobbly walked and sat beside you.

"Lezzgo!" Momo cheered before unwrapping the gift she received.

"OH MY FVCKING GOD! Katsuki you got the limited fvcking edition all might figurine!" you screeched.

"WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU TO OPEN THAT GIFT?!"

"no one. And I don't give a fvck" you laugh.

"YOU..." His voice held threats.

"Just kidding. love you" you gigged the boy and playfully rolled your eyes.

"Tch!"

"WHAT THE FVCK?! YOU GOT ME THE WHOLE PLAYSTATION?!" Kaminari shouted out.

"WHOA!"

"BIXCH THAT'S EXPENSIVE!"

"SWITCH GIFT WITH ME!"

"BIACH LEMME BORROW IT!"

"Pfft! Kaminari, no need to cry" Momo said.

"It's just...I'm touched..." he wiped his tears.

"By what?"

"..."

"..."

"i don't know. I just felt like crying" he said.

"AAAAAA! IIDA THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Izuku jumped in joy.

"What did you get?" Uraraka spoke up.

"LOOK! A BUNCH OF NOTEBBOKS! NOW I CAN NOTE MORE THINGS ABOUT HEROES!" He danced around with the notebooks on his chest.

"Nerd"

"SENSEI?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THERE?!" Said Jirou.

The class darted their way towards the large and thick plant beside the elevator.

"I-I'm lost" the teacher said.

"old man. You want to join?"

"(Y/N), now many times do I have to tell you.'I. Am. Not. That. Old. And no. I don't wanna join. I'm just here to check up on my problem class" he said and walked out of the plant he was hiding at.

He was wearing a red cocoon sleeping bag a santa hat on his head and a red round thingy on his nose.

"The hell are you wearing, old man?"

"I AM NOT AN OLD MAN!"

"YeH yeah" you rolled your eyes.

"I'm also here to tell you that your da—"

"SWEEEEETIIIEEEE!" The Dorms door slammed open.

Akasaki, your Dad who was being restrained by Kenji showed up.

"Dad?! The Fvck are you doing here?"

"THAT'S HOW YOU WILL GREET ME?! and I'm here to tell you...I bought you a Christmas gift" he said and ran towards you. Kenji being dragged by him. clearly forced to wear a santa hat.

"What is it?"

"SURPRISE MOTHERFVCKER!" your dad yelled and grabbed your hands.

"WHAT THE—" two keys layed flat in your palms.

"I got you a mansion in your favorite place, Hawaii. HA.HA.HA. Now, where's my crying daughter? Gimme a hug. C'mon, I'm waiting" He proudly said and opened his arms.

"DAD! YOU LITERALLY FVCKING BOUGHT ME A HOUSE THERE ALREADY!" You hissed and rubbed your temple with your hands.

"Huh? I did?" he thought.

"oh well, then I bought you a car—"

"I'M UNDERAGEEEEE! AARRRRGHHHHH!"

"KENJIII! LET GO OF MEEE! I WANNA CELEBRATE THE CHRISTMAS WITH MY BELOVED DAUGHTER!" your dad anchored his feet on both sides of the door. Kenji and Aizawa pulling him out of the dorms.

"No. You've already ruined my sleep schedule. I won't let you ruin (Y/N)-sama's Christmas Eve" Kenji dragged his boss out.

"NOOOOOoOoOoOo!!! TAKARRA, MY BELOVED ANGEL FROM HEAVEN! HELP ME!" Your dad cried out.

"Just drag him out" you rubbed your temples.

"Are you pushing me away?" your Dad pouted.

"No, if only you didn't break the door and busted right inside the place... Maybe I'd consider to make you stay...but no, you broke the door" you said and crossed your arms.

"I PROMISE I WON'T BREAK ANYTHINGGGG JUSTT LEETT MEEE STAAAYYY!" Kenji already shove in inside the car and locked the doors.

"He's literally a spoiled man" Aizawa said.

"Mhm-mm" you agreed swiftly shaking your head side to side.

"Dumbass..." Bakugo called you.

"Mhmm?"

"Don't forget. Later. Your gift. My room" the boy blushed.

"e-eh? you're serious?" you felt the heat crawling all over your face.

"Of course I am! As if I'd forget about that! Tch!" he crossed his arms and layed his head on top of your thighs. He closed his eyes and you used the moment to inspect his super duper ultra mega perfect face for a millionth time now.

"take a picture, it'll last longer" the boy spoke up, his lips curving into a smirk.

"Lol, I already got a hundred photographs of you"

"..."

"..."

"So your obsessed with me, aye?" the boy's smirk grew wider.

"N-no!"

"Pfft! Is that a stutter I hear?" he chuckled.

"NO!"

"It's cute" he pinched your cheeks, the heat on your cheeks rose up. If that shit is literally even fvcking possible. Judging by the blush, nah. You can't differentiate your cheeks over a tomato.

"You're so cute when you blush" it's obvious that the boy was teasing you.

"SHUT UP!"

"and Tomorrow, we're visiting the old hag" he said.

"o-oh... Yeah... Right" you gulped hard. Real Hard. (my brain be thinking another thing)

"The hell are you shaking?"

"Because I'm going fvcking meet your Mom!"

"Chill—"

"i can't! I'VE NEVER MET THEM BEFORE! AAAAA!" you slapped both your hands to your cheeks.

"don't worry. They won't eat you whole. They'll just slowly cook you"

"KATSUKI! YOU'RE NOT HELPING!"

"i know. I don't plan to"

"Why can't you just give me the present?" you pouted.

You stand in front of his room. A playfully teasing smirk on his lips.

"Why? What are you thinking?"

"NOT YOUR CONCERN!"

"really, huh?" he leaned forward.

"What are you thinking about, dummy?" he flicked your head and held your hand.

"Nothing!"

"Pfft! Don't lie to me. Let's go" he smiled and opened his dorm.

"Close your eyes" he said.

"Why?" you were literally fvcking shaking.

"you'll ruin the surprise. Now close your eyes!"

"Okay, okay!" you closed your eyes and allowed him to pull you inside.

"Open 'em up" he said.

You slowly opened your eyes. Surprise motherfvcker, there, on his bed,  piles of matching sweaters and shoes neatly folded.

One shirt caught your attention....the obsidian shirt on the middle. It had orange X-strios on the middle. The word 'Lady Explosion Murder' printed on it.

"What's this?"

"YOUR PRESENT!"

"oh, really?" you tried to sound unamused to tease the boy.

"THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY?!"

"Just kidding! Thank you dummy! AAARGH!" You jump on him and he fall on his back. Your arms tightly wrapped around his neck. His smell... Ohh his smell... It's fvcking heaven.

"Where's my kiss?" the boy pouted.

"Pfft! That's all you can think about?" you chuckled.

"Well, yeah!" the boy looked directly at your orbs.

Ohhh, how you adore those vermillion orbs, the real electric sensation that creates within your body...it's felt so fvcking amazing.

"I love you..." he muttered.

"Huh?"

"I WON'T REPEAT IT!"

"Then no kisses—"

"I FVCKING LOVE YOU!" He smashed his lips to yours.

Shoto was walking back to his room. The present he received laid in his hands.

"I FVCKING LOVE YOU!" the boy heard as he pass around Bakugo's dorm.

Shoto stopped on his tracks. "Did I just hear him scream?" he mumbled to himself.

"I FVCKING LOVE YOU TOO, DUMBASS!" He heard you scream, then after that he heard giggles and laughs.

Something creaked.

Bakugo's bed....

"Oh well, have fun" Shoto chuckled to himself and continued his way to his room.

When he opened the door, the Serene smell of lavender immediately filled his nose. Curiously, he turned around, searching from where the smell was coming from.

His eyes slightly widen in surprise.

"Isn't this....the incense i was talking about...." he sighed when realization hit him.
"(Y/N), you don't have to buy this for me" he smile to himself.

As soon as he sat on his bed the ground seemed to shaken.

"the hell, Bakugo? Take it easy, jeez"

oh boy, he was wrong. The grounds vibration was really from his classmates, running towards Bakugo's room.

"(Y/N)! THANK YOU SO FVCKING MUCH!"

"AAAAA I'M ABOUT TO CRY!"

"THANK YOU FOR THE SEXY MAGAZINES! MARRY M—"

"I AM SO TOUCHED! COME GIVE ME A HUG!"

Shoto walked out of his room to see them cramped outside Bakugo's dorm. The door was slammed open.

"Uhh...let's just go back later...(Y/N) is receiving her gift. Ahehe" Mina slowly closed the door with an awkward smile on her face.

"Yeah..." the others agreed and awkwardly walked away.

"So she also gave everyone a gift huh?" Shoto chuckled and closed his door before returning back to his bed.

"Ahhh, do I need to reconsider giving him my permission to make them real official now? "

♛↠❦↞♛

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.3K 341 29
K.BAKUGO X READER (Cover art by me) In a life where I'd be safe in one moment and on the brink of death in another, I realized that he was the only f...
2.1M 63.3K 69
ꗃ 𝐤. 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟖/𝟐𝟕/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟏/𝟐𝟑/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 !𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥...
344K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
11K 284 14
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐤.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮, 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐭.. ...