My love for the beast💜 #taek...

By Lavbtsipurpleyou

It's about a dragon love story, with BTS members as dragons 🐉 This is pure fiction🔥 No other intentions🙅‍♀... More

Hello👋🙋‍♀️
My love for the beast 💜 Part 1 - Introduction (i)
My love for the beast 💜 Part 2 - Introduction (ii)
My love for the beast💜Part 3 - Prologue
My love for the beast - City & school look
My love for the beast💜Part 4
My love for the beast💜Part 5
My love for the beast💜Part 6
My love for the beast💜Part 7
My love for the beast💜Part 8
My love for the beast💜Part 9
My love for the beast💜Part 10
My love for the beast💜Part 11
My love for the beast💜Part 12
My love for the beast💜Part 13
🤩💜Thank You💜🤩
My love for the beast💜Part 14
My love for the beast💜Part 15
My love for the beast💜Part 16
My love for the beast💜Part 17
My love for the beast💜Part 18
♡♡♡Do you guys want it or not♡♡♡
My love for the beast💜Part 19
My love for the beast💜Part 20
My love for the beast💜Part 21
My love for the beast💜Part 22
My love for the beast💜Part 23
My love for the beast💜Part 24
💫Thank You🙏and🙇‍♀️I am Sorry💫
My love for the beast💜Part 25
My love for the beast💜Part 26
My love for the beast💜Part 27
My love for the beast💜Part 28
My love for the beast💜Part 29
My love for the beast💜Part 31
HELP ME PLEASE
My love for the beast💜Part 32
My love for the beast💜Part 33
My love for the beast💜Part 34
My love for the beast💜Part 35
My love for the beast💜Part 36
🥰🥺🥺Thank you so much Amigos Amigas🥺🥺🥰
About Updates
My love for the beast💜Part 37
My love for the beast💜Part 38
My love for the beast💜Part 39
A/N
My love for the beast💜Part 40
My love for the beast💜Part 41
My love for the beast💜Part 42
new story....
AN😍

My love for the beast💜Part 30

2.5K 116 47
By Lavbtsipurpleyou

Warning

VIOLENCE👊👊 VIOLENCE

🌟🌟🌟🌟🐯🐰🌟🌟🌟🌟

Next day went smoothly. University gave holiday to all the students. Because next day will be the transformation day. Not only that, Taehyung big fight with Bogum.... Normally, university will not give holiday, but because of this reason, they decided to do it.

All our boys spend their day happily. All the bottoms cooked together and ate it with their mates. Jungkook tried to invite Yugy, Lisa, kai and Bogum. But both kai and Bogum denied saying they have to spend time together.

At night

"Tae, what is going to happen tomorrow? " Jungkook asked as he cuddled against Tae. Tae softly pecked Jungkook forehead and

"Don't worry baby. Everything will be alright. Just listen to me no matter what!! " Tae said the last line in the dominating voice. Jungkook nodded his head and slept peacefully in his alpha arms.

Next Day (transformation day)

All got ready. Tae and jungkook is hugging each other.

"You look beautiful baby" Tae said and pecked Jungkook lips.

"You also Tae, hot and handsome😍" Jungkook said and blushed.

"Shall we go" Namjoon shouted from the Hall.

After 10 minutes

All the reached the area after 10 minutes. Jungkook is nervous. No one knows about his true type. Also he is very happy that, he can show to those who said 'he is not equal to tae'.

Everyone started to transform into their dragon form with their mate one by one. All congratulated and clapped.

All done. Finally it was the Royal alpha chance. Taehyung gently held out his hand for Jungkook. Jungkook put his hand and both started walking towards the ground.

Taehyung looked into Jungkook eyes and

"Come out JK. Change for your ALPHA" Taehyung V ordered. All the dragons shivered at the dominating aura from Royal Alpha. When Jungkook was transfered, taehyung also did.

The whole ground fell in their knees and bowed their heads. They couldn't believe their eyes. Their stood queen eyeing them, no like, smirking at them. All the dragons really felt bad for talking about the queen without knowing the truth.

After respecting the alpha and queen, all looked at JK dreamingly. Queen is really beautiful with white golden skin. All mesmerized by the view.

When V saw, how all the dragons looking at his queen, he felt jealous and his anger started to build up. But soon faded, when he felt JK nuzzling his head in his chest.

V growled and changed back to his human form with having a control. JK also did the same.

V and JK stood in the middle of the ground. V mind linked his friends. All came.

V looker over to university head and nodded his head. University head went towards Bogum Lisa and Yugy and Kai and whispered something. And then both couple started walking towards the ground. When both the couple reached the ground, suddenly V roared and University head pressed the wooden button. All the dragons flinched when the bars separated them from the ground.

All watched with wide eyes when Bogum and Royal alpha started the fight immediately.

Bogum on the other hand, when he saw the cage, he immediately know what is going to happen. Now, he don't care anymore. He wanted to kill Jungkook. He changed and marched towards Jungkook.

But before he could approach, he met with a strong kick by Royal alpha. Both started to fight. When Lisa saw Bogum fighting, as an instinct she change and marched towards Royal alpha. But Yoongi stopped her from doing.

Kai was fighting with Jin and Jimin. But suddenly, he grabbed his head and started to scream. But only Jin and Jimin saw this. Then kai knelt and breathed heavily with a teary eyes.

On the other hand, when Jungkook saw how Yugy was walking towards Jin and Jimin to attack them. Because they are attacking Yugy (fake mate) mate kai. So JK took control again and started to fight with Yugy.

JK knows its not Yugy and Lisa fault to feel like this. He knocked out Yugy and he turned to help his Alpha but,

"ALPHAAAAAA" JK screamed at the top of his lungs. Bogum sliced deep, from JK abdomen to JK thighs with his sharpe claws. Bogum aimed to JK heart. But someone pushed him. Before he could realize, his claws sliced JK abdomen thighs.

Suddenly, the aura changed.... Only JK light screams and whimpers heard.... Heavy breathing was heard.... All looked at the Alpha whose eyes only focused on his queen.

His eyes are dark...
No emotions....
His eyes showed anger... Only red 🔴....
Royal Alpha lost his control.....
Royal Alpha is no longer???? He is something.... A monster... A BEAST... No one knows that!!!this kind is exist...!!!!!

Vante 👆

Tae V's demon name...
All looked at Vante with wide eyes.

He is bigger than V...
He is literally spitting fire...
He cannot be controlled by anyone, even Mr. Kim except Jungkook... Yes!!!! Only Jungkook can calm the demon Vante... Even JK can't do anything about it..... Only JUNGKOOK....

Vante smashed everything in the ground.... Cage is nowhere to be seen... All the dragons whimpered.... Only Alphas can look at Vante... Others can look but not for longtime... Just 3 seconds....

Vante marched towards Bogum who is frozen in his spot for some reason... But before Vante attack, someone came between them and knelt infront of Vante....

First Vante got very angry but when he looked at the person, he 'TRIED' to calm down...

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?? " Vante asked... First time they all heard Vante deep deep deep voice....

"I a-am sorry Supreme Royal Alpha Vante. I think you re-remember me from the past life too...I wa-wanted say something... You ca-cannot kill my ma-mate" Kai stuttered.

"What the hell are you talking??? Do you who I am and what I can do with you all?? " Vante growled.... Everyone shivered....

Meantime, Jin and Jimin was doing first aid to, half unconscious Jungkook by tearing their outfit to tie Jungkook deep wounds.

"N-no, alpha I didn't mean it like that.. He is cu-cursed alpha.... He willingly got this to fight and win against you.... He cannot be killed by anyone except" Kai said and his tears flowed down... Even though Bogum cheated, betrayed him, he is still his mate.

"EXCEPT?? " Vante growled, because he couldn't kill that bastard who tried to kill his queen.

"Ex-except me Alpha" Kai said and looked at Bogum who is now glaring at him... Bogum marched towards Kai, but Vante attacked Bogum with his claws which made Bogum to loose his right hand and a deep wound in right leg....

Kai took this as an opportunity and went near his mate....

"I loved you... But you only did what you, wanted to do... You used me.... You didn't told the truth about our past life... I would have have forgive you and we would have lived happily without seeking revenge!!!!when it's all your fault" Kai said with tears....

Kai kissed Bogum lips and at the same time he attacked Bogum chest where a faint heartbeat is heard.... Without thinking twice, his let his claw tear the Bogum skin and he pulled Bogum heart....

Kai fell near Bogum and clenched his chest feeling very hard to breath....

All looked at Kai... No one can do this easily. No one can have the courage to kill their own mate.... All looked at Kai with so much respect... But Kai is suffering not able to feel anything than pain...

But suddenly he calmed when he felt someone is holding him close to their heart... Kai lifted his face to see Jack.....

Vante is looked at Bogum body... It already turned into its human form.... Still Vante is so angry... He wanted to kill Bogum.... But he couldn't do it because of that witch... Witch is gonna be in so much trouble when Vante find her.....

"Alp-alpha" Jungkook mumbled.... One moment, He was fighting with Yugy and knocked the Alpha... But suddenly Bogum attacked him.... He also saw how Kai helped him by pushing Bogum... Kai screamed because, he remembered his past life during his fight with Jin and Jimin...

Kai then only decided to help Jungkook... It's not Jungkook fault... It is all Bogum fault.... So he did it....

When Vante heard Jungkook voice, he immediately turned into human form but still in control.

Vante went near Jungkook and he pulled Jungkook to his Chest..... Even though Jungkook is in pain, he saw Vante... He never knew Tae V had another dragon.....

Jungkook smiled and looked at Vante who is looking at him without any emotion.... But Jungkook know, how much Vante is feeling...

So Jungkook motioned Vante to lean... Then Jungkook grabbed Vante neck and kissed him... Vante is growled lowly and pulled Jungkook more... But he broke the kiss when he felt Jungkook didn't kissed him...

His eyes widened when he saw Jungkook laying unconsciously.... He took Jungkook and stood up...

He didn't opened his mouth to speak..

"Alpha, please come with us... We have already prepared everything" Yoongi said and started walking with Vante who is only looking at Jungkook......

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Names and characters used here for story and study purposes only. NO other intentions.
Photos used for this story are not mine. I give credits to the respective owners. Most photos used are from Pinterest and Google.

♡♡♡to be continued♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my story.
Please leave your reviews in the comment box.

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you, I Purple You💜💜💜

🍁See you guys in the next chapter🍁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959K 38K 83
Ceo Jeon being a single dad who is not interested in a relationship meets the cute little..... It's a vkook ff *completed* The story contains: 🤬 s...
1.9M 81.7K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
166K 6.6K 24
A story of love, betrayal and the pain of trying to trust again. Taehyung and Jungkook just recently got engaged and got to meet a new set of friends...
101K 3.8K 59
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...