★彡 Tamed For Love 彡★

By sahimakhatoon

Struggling with the language of French,the protagonist's mother decides to hire a French tutor for her only d... More

𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍
An Insight
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 ~𝐴𝑎𝑦𝑎𝑡~
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 ~𝑌𝑢ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑠~
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 ~𝑀𝑎𝑎𝑧~
Iᴛs ɴᴏᴛ ғUɴɴʏ
I ʜᴀTᴇ ᴘᴛMs
PʀɪNᴄᴇ ᴄʜᴀRᴍɪɴG
ɴᴏT ᴀɢAɪɴ
I ᴡOɴ'ᴛ ᴇAᴛ ʏᴏU
PʟᴇAsᴇ ʟᴇᴀVᴇ ᴍE
ʟOᴏᴋ ᴀT ᴍE
EᴀT ʏOᴜ ᴜP
TɪᴍE ғOʀ ʙᴇD
FɪVᴇ ᴍɪNᴜᴛEs
SᴀVᴇ ᴍE
MᴀRʀY ᴍE
AʀE ʏOᴜ sUʀE
PʀOᴍɪSᴇ ᴍE
BᴀD ɴEᴡS
A ᴄEʟᴇBʀᴀTɪOɴ
I ᴀM sᴏRʀY
SʜUᴛ ᴜP

A ʙɪT ᴏLᴅ

164 45 19
By sahimakhatoon

☀︎︎ 𝘼 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙣 ☀︎︎

I was on my last raka'ah when an inauspicious and unholy ideation treaded through my tiny egghead.

Assalam u alaikum warahmatullah. Assalam u alaikum warahmatullah.

I murmured twice turning my head first to right, then to my left shoulder. The key to gaining most of the blessings from the angels of heaven.

I rose both my hands sticking the palm together and made duaa. The only duaa that I currently desired, transpired and savoured.

To meet him!

I wonder why do we always get the best solutions when we are so much immersed in praying. Although, it's not permissible. We aren't supposed to lose our concentration but absentmindedly we do and travel to a whole different universe with bucket of overthinking and story building.

Oh! Or maybe is it just me?

Without wasting any further time, I grabbed my Iphone 12 and contacted my partner in crime, my life savior. Yes you guessed it right.

Haya Khanum.

The call had a ringtone of a BTS band which I was clueless about. This girl was so obsessed. We the Indians aren't so patriotic to our country compared to the extent this girl is devoted to BTS.

3 rings and I disconnected the call. This was our code, to give a hint to the significant other that something important needs to be discussed.

I kept the phone beside me.

In few seconds a message popped up on my whatsapp.

"Hey"
"Anything urgent?"

I stared at my phone for a while. I was confused on what to type.

"Can we meet?"

Certainly, I can't explain everything on the phone.

"Yes, Sure! Our usual place okay?"

She instantly replied.

I sent her a 'heart' emoji and started snooping into my wardrobe.

It was filled with loads of dresses and I just couldn't decide what to choose. I had this weird habit of selecting the perfect attire , which clearly states why my wardrobe is filled more with dresses rather than makeup and jewelleries.I am obsessed with dresses. The more I buy, the less satisfied I am.

People spend their pocket money and eidis (money given during the festival of eid) on food , electronics , cosmetics and what not. Here I am. Wasting all of my savings on outfits. But then, ain't everyone different, with distinct choices? Of course.

I finally decide to wear the coral reef shirt which had tiny florals on it. It was my perfect fit. My next mission was the pants. I had plenty of them. I took out the hazel brown one and barged into the washroom to get changed.

Endeavoring my eyes with eyeliner and mascara, I applied a tincture of lipstick on the outline of my lips and gently rubbed it to get the perfect smooth mahogany color. 'That's a pretty look' I guffawed gaping into the mirror.

_______________________________

I have seen memes on that one friend who is 'always late'. For me it's Haya. Not that I have an avalanche of friends. But every meme suits this girl perfectly. I like to keep my circle small. It is enigmatic and precise.

Too many cooks spoil the soup. Perfectly quoted.

I took a quick look at my watch. 7:50 and she hasn't arrived.

From the last 20 minutes, I have been scrolling through my phone randomly. Without wifi, phones are such a bore. I placed the phone on the table after clicking 2-3 pictures with weird poses. Unsatisfactory ones.

I looked around the cafe. Currently, I was sitting in STARBUCKS. It was filled with couples chit-chatting. My gaze went to one of the tables, who were mesmerizingly having a lip-lock. Gross! I instantly looked away. India got freedom 200 years ago. I do understand it's their choice, but can't they do that in private. Like Dude! This is a cafe. People come here to eat.

My stomach started to growl so I scanned the menu and ordered a latte, my favorite coffee and a hot chocolate, Haya's favorite.

"Hey." She snapped and I took a glance upwards.

She wore her usual abaya with the niqab covering her body entirely and her eyes were masked with a mesh window. It was extremely difficult to recognize her in that Burka , if I hadn't known her for years.

Her parents were austere with a reserved mindset. She had to wear it due to her mother's will. During school hours, she had the advantage of wearing a uniform, unlike any other places including her own house.

"Omg! You look unrecognizable." I squinted my eyes.

"Yes, I know. I had guests in my house. If I will not wear this , my mom would give a hearing." She shunned rolling her eyes. Her face had a frowning gesture.

"I know I know. Why are you being so defensive." I said giggling. She gave me a stern look. I could only sense it as her eyes were hardly visible.

"Anyways, I have something important to tell you." My cheeks flushed with hullabaloo.

"You got a boyfriend?" Her eyes glistened. She looked much more enthralled than me.

"No!" I squirmed my eyes.

"But....I am crushing on someone." I said grabbing her hands. My cheeks were red with embarrassment.

"God! Someone is blushing." She smirked.

"I just hope it's not like your previous crush. Allah! He was such a creep." She scoffed. Her eyes became sombre with antipathy.

"This time it is more than a crush and I am damn sure about it." I conversed twattling my hands.

"But...."

"But....what? She stuttered taking a sip of the hot chocolate. She lifted one of her eyebrows, impatiently waiting for an answer.

"He..is a bit....old." I stammered, unable to meet her eyes.

"WHAT?" She chuckled spitting the coffee she was treasuring in her mouth.

She composed herself and in the next minute all the eyes were on us due her to unfaithful laugh.

"Done." I retorted placing my left hand on the corner of my temple.

"Ok! Ok! I know your choice is different..but an oldie?" Her giggles could still be heard.

"I guess you are deaf. I said he is a bit old not an oldie." I rolled my eyes tapping my coffee on the table.

"Okay."

"Um....so what now?" She straightened herself crossing her arms around her chest.

"You know I don't have a Facebook account. I tried finding him on instagram but there were numerous accounts. Please make an account for me and help me to stalk him. Dost nahi ho meri? (Aren't you my friend?)." I tightened my fist puppying my eyes.

I find Facebook creepy filled with perverts. It looks pale and uninteresting. I wonder how people strain their eyes on that shitty app. I know making an account isn't a big deal but I despised Facebook and I can't stand that app at all.

"Enough enough! I know your drama. You don't need to plead. A friend in need is a friend indeed." She tittered giving me a calm look.

I explained her the entire situation while we tramped towards the cafe door.

My happiness knew no bounds at the thought of picturing his image. I prayed in my heart that I could win his attention. My mind was busy lurching dreams. But only The Almighty knows what lies ahead.

________________________________

I WROTE THIS IN A HURRY SO PARDON ME FOR ANY SPELLING OR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL SURELY BE A GOOD ONE. DO VOTE GUYS. Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 688 31
"Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••••••••••• " I'll not leave...
53.3K 329 3
"𝑰𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔..." Siddique Khan, age 26 is an ideal Muslim young man with good values and morals. He pr...
83.1K 2.9K 38
#1 IN MUSLIM ON 17/07/2021 #1 IN DUBAI on 22/6/2020 #1 IN TRADITIONAL ON 28/12/2020 #1 in Arab at 27/06/2021 #1 in desert at 4/07/2021 #1 in father-d...
1.2M 59.5K 50
Collection of traditional love stories. محفل میں باربار انہی پر نظر گئی ہم نے بچائی لاکھ مگر پھر ادھر گئی 💫Short stories of traditional Pakistani w...