DISCONTINUED ๐๐‹๐Ž๐’๐’๐Ž๐Œ...

By zootedgirl

๐™จ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ blosยทsom /หˆblรคsษ™m/ verb past tense: blossomed; past participle: blossomed mature or develop in... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‰๐€๐๐€๐Œ๐ˆ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐
๐ข.
๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฏ.
๐ฏ๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฑ.
๐‡๐€๐๐€๐„
๐ฑ๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฑ๐ฏ.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข.

๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.

146 3 0
By zootedgirl

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐍𝐄𝐉𝐈'𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃
𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀'𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Naruto told Itsuki what happened, how Hinata almost died at Neji's hand and that she's know in the hospital.

Itsuki barged into Hinata's hospital room, "Itsuki!" Her tea cup moved and almost spilled from being startled, Itsuki ran over to Hinata and hugged her, "I'm so glad you're okay." She said lowly and Hinata hugged her back with one hand.

"Hinata I'm going to kill him." Itsuki looked out the window and furrowed her eyebrows.

"W-Wait, Itsuki just calm down-" Itsuki interrupted her, "Calm down! Hinata he almost killed you!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, Hinata was taken aback by Itsuki's rage.

Her eyes were red and she wasn't standing in the sunlight, she had so much hate in her face and it wasn't any good, "Itsuki, just take a deep breath."

"You know what- it's fine. I'm going to go calm down." She immediately left the room and Hinata took a sigh of relief, "She's going to kill him."

Itsuki stormed through the village and her facial expression told everyone to stay away for their own safety. She searched around places Neji might be but it was no use, but then she decided to check Neji's favorite training place near a forest.

She spotted the boy hitting a tree and knew it was him.

Neji already noticed her and he turned to face her, she was already storming towards him, "Itsuki."

And then they were face to face, Neji wasn't in a bright mood either but he could tell how angry Itsuki was, "Why are you here." He asked skeptically.

Itsuki laughed with a hint of sarcasm, "Oh ho ho. WHY ELSE WOULDN'T I BE HERE?" She yelled and Neji was clearly taken aback by the loudness of her voice, "I'm guessing it's because of Hinata."

Itsuki applauded him, "Congrats! You got that right!"

"Why did you do it?" She balled up her fist, "Do what." Neji replied while scoffing, "Why did you almost kill Hinata?" She looked down, her bangs covered her eyes so he couldn't really tell what face she was making.

"Why do you care so much."

And then there was a slap.

Itsuki slapped Neji across the face.

She bitch slapped him.

Neji paused for a moment then touched his stinging cheek and looked at Itsuki.

Tears were steaming down her face but she didn't look sad more angrier than sad, and she slapped him again, and again and again until Neji caught her hand before she could slap him again, he squeezed her wrist and Itsuki was pretty sure he left a bruise.

She snatched her wrist back and glared at Neji with her tear stained face, "Neji I'm trying so hard to forgive you."

Neji shoved her and struck her in the shoulder, "I don't need your forgiveness." Those words made fell out of Neji's mouth with no hesitation, just so much hate in his words.

For a moment Itsuki wished she could do the same but she knew she couldn't and she got into a fighting stance, so did Neji.

And they both lunged at each other with their palms ready.

"Why are you so hateful?" Itsuki asked as she dodged his hand and almost hit him in the chest and Neji chucked softly, "Why do you care so much, I thought assassin's were heartless but your soft, your weak Itsuki. We aren't the same at all." They jumped away from each other, Itsuki lowered her palm and looked down.

SMACK!

Birds flew out of the trees and Ino and Shikamaru turned around, "What was that?" The blonde girl looked around for the cause of the noise, "Who cares?" Shikamaru threw his hands up in the air and rolled his eyes, "Let's just go I'm tired."

"Oh shut it! You're always tired!" Ino grabbed his arm and dragged him over to the spice of the noise. They both looked around for a while and spotted two people, they recognized Neji immediately but didn't know the girl in front of him, but they both didn't look happy at all.

"We have to stop them!" Ino whispered and Shikamaru groaned, "What a drag."

Neji was the one who hit Itsuki he missed her heart by just an inch, her eyes widened and she coughed out blood and fell to the ground, "Hama taught me one thing growing up, and it's forgiveness. But I don't think... I can forgive you. Not yet."

Those words made Neji even madder and he was going to hit Itsuki again, this time to kill her.

Someone got a hold of Neji and put their arms under and over his arms to restrict him from moving, another person moved Itsuki away, "Are you alright?" A blonde girl appeared and Itsuki wiped the blood from the corners of her mouth, "I'm fine..."

The old Itsuki definitely would've killed Neji right away, the old Itsuki didn't really think rationally and let her emotions get the best of her. The new Itsuki tries to keep her cool and thinks before she acts.

"Neji what's up with you. Are you kidding me? You almost killed her!" Ino yelled while helping Itsuki up and Neji scoffed and looked the other way.

"This is a new low for you Neji, it's honestly embarrassing to see you like this." Shikamaru sighed and let go of Neji.

The lavender eyes boy stuffed his hands in his pockets and stormed off, the blonde girl watched the boy storm off and turned her attention back to Itsuki and put a hand on her shoulder, "Are you sure you're alright? Do you need a doctor?"

Itsuki shook her head and smiled, "I'm glad you intervened just in time, I was going to kill him."

They both awkwardly sweat dropped, "Y-Yeah. By the way I'm Ino and he's Shikamaru. We have another teammate, Choji but he went to go get us some snacks."

"Hopefully he didn't eat them all." Shikamaru added and rolled his eyes.

"That Jabami..." Neji furrowed his eyebrows and touched his stinging cheek, "She's absolutely insane." He muttered to himself and sat against a tree.

"You're always fighting with people N-Neji." Hinaata said, while sideway glancing at Neji, he scoffed, "Everyone is always annoying." He grumbled, the shy girl shook her head and smiled.

He clenched his fist at that memory, thinking about Hinata and how she always looked out for him.

"No, I'm fine." He walked away and hid behind the wall, peeking his head out he said, "I'm sorry." He muttered.

Itsuki didn't see him, "What was that?" She asked, looking around.

"For your wrist, Its hurt and... I'm sorry." Neji cringed at that word.

Sorry.

He doesn't usually apologize for stuff like that but he felt bad for her, what he did to her.

But why?

Why does he feel bad for her?

Itsuki walked to the other side of the wall and peeked her head to look at him, she stuck out her tongue, "All is forgiven." She punched his arm playfully he rubbed it and he cracked a smile.

He smiled.

Genuinely.

He smiled.

Itsuki made Neji smile.

"Neji." A voice snatched him back into the present, it was his two teammates.

"You look like you just got beaten up. You okay?" The girl with two buns sat next to him, he looked down, "It's nothing." He grumbled and the girl sighed, "When you feel like talking, you'll know where to find me and Lee." She hopped on from tree to tree and disappeared.

Itsuki sat on her bed and stared at the box and the key with the necklace, "When will you open it?" Hama sat next to Itsuki and she looked away, "When I feel like it." She sniffled and wiped the tears that fell from her eyes, "You're still crying over him?"

She shook her head, "It's more than that."

"Who are you talking to." A voice startled Itsuki and Hama disappeared. She turned around to see who said that, it was Sasuke.

"No one." She answered quickly and Sasuke nodded skeptically.

"I need more answers on the Asahibami clan."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 11.6K 42
It's a shikamaru love story. Hate, neglect I've known no real love. Well maybe from you but still, I'm a monster and a demon. How you love someone as...
158K 2.5K 30
โ Love breeds sacrifice, which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain. โž Aired: August 31, 2018 Ended: June 12, 2020 โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ—† Characters...
156K 4.6K 32
Weak.... Is that what you want to be called all your life? Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Tenten and Temari have left their village to train together and get s...
4.2K 88 18
A bunch of SasuNaru one shots. Will include yaoi, fluff and a little bit of angst! Also, I won't do smut/lemon here, so please don't ask for it! Each...