Kidnapped by Twins

By yoshiandgummybear

Best friends are living "The Life" Until one day their perfect life takes a wrong turn. They are kidnapped by... More

Prologue
Party!!

Family Movie Night

115 5 2
By yoshiandgummybear

Hey readers! So this is are first official chapter after are prologue, we are looking for editors, please do not comment bad, but if you like it,

Comment,

Vote.

And Enjoy!

Lynn's POV

Waking up to mom running her fingers through my blonde hair "Time to wake up sleepy head" she said with a quiet voice. She left the room turning on the light to make sure I woke up.

I opened my eyes and stretched out, I jumped out of bed "Booya! No Home-School It's summer!" I yelled. I jumped on Elizabeth's bed and shook her until she grabbed my hair and I stopped. She pulled my hair to the side of the bed until I fell off.

Eventually I got up frowned in a funny way, I made my bed and went to leave the room when Elizabeth stopped me and said "Lynn I need the bathroom, when do you need it? You can have it first I'll go make breakfast." she replied.

Lynn had blonde hair and pretty blue eyes, and was, well, TOTALLY CRAZY!!!! She had a little over a medium boned family with all dirty blonde hair, as you can tell she was the runt of her family. Lynn is a different kind of smart not school smart but fashion and boy smart. Ask her anything about fashion or boys and she knows the answer instantly!

So both of us lived in two conjoined homes, But us girls like the one room that conjoined the homes and in that we lived together.

Our parents were business partners and close friends, but nowhere near as close as us girls were. We were home schooled by Elizabeth's mom, our parents felt public school would ruin us, so school was done in our living room.

But Elizabeth and I were NOT friends, we were always sisters even though we were not really related. But were weren't sisters that tried to kill each other of course!

Elizabeth's POV

"Ugh I can't believe she woke me up this early on summer morning after she knows I was studying late....... Wait was I the only one that found something wrong with that sentence.......... ok if its summer morning + no school = WHY WAS I STUDYING!!!!"

Elizabeth had brunette with beautiful hazel eyes, she was a ball of fun wrapped up in a little package. She came from a medium well maybe a little under medium sized family. She was what we call a hot nerd, she was really smart but also really pretty. She was shy around guys but wild around her girlie's, Well accept Tyler, but we will get to him later.

Elizabeth started to get ready for her day,looking at herself in the mirror "Wow looks like iv'e been hit by a truck" She mumbled to herself messing with her face.

"OK should I curl my hair or straighten?" she asked herself, "Curl to start out the summer!". She started her curling iron and started on her make up, sense she was a hot nerd she liked make up but not bright colors that say, look at me! but colors that brighten up her face.

She put on skin color, sparkly eye shadow, brown eye liner and black mascara and light pink lip gloss. By then the curling iron was finished and she could curling her hair. 15 minutes later she was done and just then Lynn knocked on the door and asked if she was done. "Ya I'm done" she replied opening the door, "Fancy" Lynn said to her as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Well, I have to be if I want to start out the summer right!" Elizabeth said with sarcasm. Lynn giggled and walked into the bathroom smiling.

"Ok time for me to be beautified" Lynn said looking into the mirror. She started putting on her make-up. She looked into her make-up bag, she picked out her bright pink lip-gloss, brown eye-liner and mascara and light-blue eye shadow, and she started lightly applying the chosen make-up.

Meanwhile Elizabeth started to decide what she would wear. She looked into her closet, shuffling threw her clothes she saw a beautiful light pink lacey tank top with jean shorts, and her black toms.

The girls with extra time always, Put shirts, pants and shorts or whatever on one hanger so on every hanger was a outfit.

The Girls POV

Lynn came out and picked out a light blue fit tank and white shorts and her strappy silver shoes. "Nice!" Elizabeth commented. "Thanks Girlie, you to!" Lynn added.

The girls went out to have breakfast and their parents were all sitting at the table with their hands folded staring at them and looked a little concerned. "Uh oh" The girls said at the same time. "We have some disappointing news girls" Eliabeth's parents said.

"We are afraid we have a really important business trip that just came up" Lynn's parents added. "Ok, why is that a problem? "Well it's really far away where we won't get phone service or internet access and it's for three weeks at the least. We won't be able to contact you girls at all for over three weeks" The parents told the girls.

The girls looking at their parents very concerned, and finally Elizabeth said "And you can't say no and stay or is it one of those business trips were it's go or you will lose your job." The parents looked at the girls for a second and said "It's the kind of business trip were it's go or you will lose your job."

"But! We have made arrangements for an officer to come and check up on you guys ever two days." Lynn's dad added. "When do you leave?" Elizabeth asked. " Day after tomorrow." "What! Elizabeth Yelled "That means you will miss my birthday!" Lynn said very concerned. " We know, We know but we will be back shortly after and we will see you then" The parents stated. "Ok" The girls said very disappointed "We will see you after but we have plans with friends for today so family movie night later tonight around nine?" Elizabeth asked. "You know It, Now go your friends are waiting" The parents said. "Ok! by mom by dad!" the girls yelled walking out of the front door." Lynn's mom sighed " What are we going to do with them." All Parents laughed.

As the girl's got in Tyler's car and started to drive away when Elizabeth turned to Lynn and yelled in a screechy voice "Are moms and dads are leaving to some place we don't know in the middle of nowhere with no contact with us at all! And you are worried about your birthday present's! " Uh........... Wrong choice of words huh? " Duh!" Elizabeth whispered to the side. " I heard that " Lynn smiled.

"Uh.... Hi?" Tyler added, "Oh sorry Tyler, Hi." Elizabeth said. "Hey Tyler, Where we going? Were going to Six Flags" WHAT!" The girls yelled at the same time. "Really really really really really!" Lynn said in excitement. "Ya, but don't speak a word to my parents, they think I am out looking for a summer job" The teenagers laughed. "Nice Tyler, I think I am rubbing off on you" Lynn stated.

Now time to tell you about Tyler, Tyler has been the girls best friend since day care, well accept each other. Tyler has brown hair and blue eyes and he is 16 just like the Lynn and Elizabeth. He was always hanging around the girls he forgot to hang with his own friends so they ditched him. But the girls stuck by him and he became super popular from hanging out with the most popular girls at school. Everybody wanted to hang out with Tyler after that, but he did the same and stuck by the girls instead of going back with the wrong crowd.

"Lynn stop texting!" Elizabeth said as she took Lynn's phone "Hey! That's my phone!" Lynn took the phone back, Elizabeth saw her text and gasped. "Seriously, Tj is coming with us. I am sick and tired of your mushy relationship, Bleh" Elizabeth told Lynn. Lynn pulled her close and whispered in her ear "At least I have a boyfriend not a crush on your guy friend, and you know who!" Hey! Don't tell Tyler please." Elizabeth asked, Lynn grinned and said "I won't...... for a price, No more comments about me and Tj though. "Fine!" Elizabeth said.

As they arrived at Six Flags, Lynn just couldn't wait to see Tj when she received a text saying he couldn't make it. "Oh my gosh, seriously Tj!" She said quietly, "What now? He said he couldn't make it! Again!" It will be fine I promise maybe he's working on something for you," Elizabeth stated.

I Doubt it this is like the sixth time he's put me off to you think you might be cheating?" I don't want to put thoughts in your mind that might end up being Untrue or true I think that's for you to find out, try talking to him just tell him how you feel." , Okay I will." They smiled at each other and then started walking up to get In to Six Flags and start having a day to remember.

Walking through Six Flags Lynn saw all these amazing ride but Tyler was not good with big rides. Finally Lynn convinced Tyler to go on scream. (After the ride) "Wow that was amazing!!" Lynn said, " I know right!! I never been on a ride that big but after now I feel like I can do any ride! Elizabeth said. "But wait where is Tyler?" Elizabeth asked. Right after she said that Tyler walked out of the ride and looked like he was about to throw up. And before the girls could say anything Tyler jumped up in the air and yelled "I am the master commander!!"

After that did the day was filled with tons of big long scary rides that make them want to throw up but have fun at the same time.

The girls got home and were tired but remembered that they wanted their movie night with their parents. The first thing they did was go in to the kitchen get out Anything that contained a sugar in their kitchen and shoved all into one Big Ice creme Sunday! Then after that they put it in the fridge and then started up the popcorn.

Their parents walked into the room and said "I smell popcorn!!" Yeah Buddy!" The girls said smiling. "Were going to go change into our pajamas and then will be right out" The girls ran into the room and quickly got dressed in their pajamas. Lynn loving light blue got in a light blue tank top and Light blue and shiny silver polkadotted pajama bottoms. And Elizabeth loving purple Got in to a purple tank top and sparkly purple pajama bottoms.

The girls walked out and their parents said "Fancy for pajamas!" Thank you" the girls replied.

After the popcorn was ready and the girls were into their pajamas, It was time to decide on a movie. "Okay what should we watch?" Elizabeth's mom asked, Lynn's dad automatically jumped up out of his chair and Yelled "football!!!" Then Elizabeth dad jumped up and yelled "ya!!".

"No no no" Said Lynn's mom. "Ya I know what we should watch a love story!" Said Elizabeth Everyone agreed then Elizabeth's mom sat up and said . "Ya!"

Meanwhile the girls were just sitting on the couch watching their parents debate over what movie they should watch. Finally Lynn sat up out of The couch and said "Why not a comedy movie?" No no no " All the parents said.  Then Elizabeth sat up and said "why not to we watch a comedy romance movie that has sports in it?" That's it!" the parents yelled.

After the movie was done Lynn's dad sat up and said "That wasn't  as bad as I thought it was going to be Bravo!" Then Elizabeth's mom sat up and said "Okay that's enough of watching cute boys on TV time to go to bed girls" The girls just smiled and gave their parents hugs and kisses and then went off to bed.

The girls  couldn't sleep so they talked.

"Elizabeth? Are you sleeping? Lynn asked. "No are you?" Lynn laughed and then asked "Do you believe in Love at first sight?" If I have a feeling I know its very true love then yes i do, do you?" Ya, I do. Well true love is going to have to wait because I'm tired". They both smiled "Im going to miss my mom and dad." Elizabeth said. "Ya, I cant believe there leaving tomorrow!" Lynn said. " I know right." Elizabeth said as she yawned. "Goodnight." Lynn said.  "Nite." Elizabeth said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...