love at first sight shigadabi

By wolfieioBISCUIT

okie this AU is maybe... off but I came up with it and I liked what I came up with so I'mma explain my stupid... More

My first story
First day of school
arriving at the shithole
quirk explaining
making new friends
The big game
Touya's new crush
meeting Iida
new teammate
unaccepted?!
Tenko and hana's secret
Ten and hana acting strange
Touya and tenko snap
enjoying? not a chapter
The Rumors
The big Party
Touya losing his mind
The Apology final chapter😭

Epilogue

144 5 4
By wolfieioBISCUIT

It was a cold Christmas night and Tenko, Hana, Himiko, and Jin was chilling in Tenko's room. While the adults would drinking and talking in the kitchen. Tenko and Hana was dancing, while himiko and Jin was pillow fighting. But in a few minutes in tenko's bathroom touya bust's down the door.

Touya: alright you ass eating hoes!! Which hair dye color? Black or white?

Tenko: BOO BOO! YOU IS NOT FINNA BE OUR TWIN, IF YOU DON'T USE THAT BLACK HAIR DYE!!

Hana: besides it will fit yo fake emo lookin ass perfectly!

Himiko: yea white doesn't fit you whatsoever ya snot nose asshole

Jin: what da fuck I look like talkin to a pile of snow!?!

Touya: ... I just wanted you assholes to choose... Y'all ain't had to roast me like that...

Tenko: all we sayin boo boo is that you will look great with black hair

Touya: okie black hair it is!!

Words 157

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 327 28
In a world where 80% of the population has extraordinary powers there are those who use that power for good and those who use it for evil. ...
35.5K 791 38
THIS STORY IS OLD, CRINGE, AND BAD. I WROTE THIS AS AN IMMATURE CHILD SO SERIOUSLY, ITS BAD. I was interrupting the story with parathesis every corne...
74.1K 1.4K 15
IM GOING TO START RE WRITING THIS STORY This is an AU that I have created it's about where tanjiro is the now true demon king hIs father was the demo...
70.7K 1.3K 13
A story I made bc why not >:) This is an AU where Camie transfers to UA It'll have Bakucamie, Izuocha, Todomomo, Kamijirou, TetsuKendo, EraserJoke...