Bad boy from hell *Cake au**》

By angieV1972

Calum Hood is a chirpy boy who's new in town. He loves cuddles, and long hugs. You couldn't imagine him falli... More

1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6

1.0

523 33 5
By angieV1972

Luke walked through the halls, not forgetting to push anyone out of his way.

"Hi, Luke!!" A girl screeched.

"Hey" He replied in a husky voice.

Luke leaned against a random locker, and pulled out a cigarette.

"You can't do that in her, Lucas. Smoking is bad for you...also this is a school"

Luke turned his head and saw Calum. 

"God, you're so annoying, Calum. How about you go somewhere else with your lameness" Luke snapped.

"I would, but you're kind of on my locker" Calum smiled looking at his feet.

Luke puffed in Calum's face.

"Lucas, you can't do that. Stop smoking. You know I have asthma" Calum notified.

"Stop calling me Lucas!" 

"Can you please not smoke in here?" 

"I was going outside anyway" Luke mentioned.

Calum smiled widely and hugged the blonde.

"Calum! Get off me!" Luke growled.

Calum laughed and took his arms away from Luke.

.....

This is the first part. This is a future scene. This is later on...we will start from the beginning in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
947K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
64.1K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...