I'm Fucking My Boss {Saimami}

By OfficialKingofCurses

Shuuichi Saihara is a 19 year old financially struggling college student who desperately needs money. Rantaro... More

Interview
Celebration
First Day
Billionaire Party
Kokichi's Hangover
How They Met
Rantarou's Estranged Ex Husband 
Late Night Sexting
Country Club
The Great Panty Heist
Date
Rantarou's Amazing Mansion
Here...? R-right now...?
Fashion Show
Babysitter Shuuichi

Massage

2.7K 65 409
By OfficialKingofCurses

" Shuuichi, I told you, you can call me Rantarou. It's fine... I don't mind it."

" I-If you say so... Here's your coffee like usual."

" Thank you. You're seriously the best. I honestly wouldn't know what to do without you."

" *Sigh*"

Things are a lot for me right now, school is kinda getting a little more stressful for me. Kokichi and Momota-Kun keep arguing more and more and I'm glad that their relationship isn't abusive, but it is very toxic. They break up every other day and then get back together with extremely loud bed breaking sex, I haven't slept in our room In two weeks. I keep telling Kokichi that he needs to end this relationship, but he doesn't want to listen to me. On top of everything my little brothers are telling me that our parents are fighting more and more, they say that the police has came to our house over 20 times for domestic disturbance. My dad has called me while he was drunk and just broke down crying saying how he believes that my mom is having an affair.

" Is something bothering you, Shuuichi?"

" You could say that..."

" Do you wanna talk about it? I don't mind if you vent your frustration out on me."

" Actually, I kinda do wanna talk to someone about it, thanks."

There was a black leather sofa in his office and we both sat down on it.

" So, talk to me."

" There's... A lot... First of all, Kokichi is really starting to worry me, he's in an on and off relationship with his boyfriend, they break up like every other day and then they make up with aggressive sex and it's all the time, I'm getting  fucking sick of it!! I care about Kokichi, but I can't do it anymore."

" Have you talked to him about this?"

" I tried, but he doesn't want to listen to me..."

" Well, when they get tired of this back and forth, they do what's right and end it."

" I wish that was true..."

" I just don't understand, why do they have sex EVERYDAY?!?!"

" Have you never had sex before?"

" N-no..."

" Is that right...?"

He moved slightly closer to me, I started to blush slightly.

" Is there anything else bothering you?"

" Yeah, my parents..."

" What about them?"

" From what my little brothers are telling me they're fighting a lot more, they can't even stand to be in the same room together. My dad calls me drunk late at night and just starts breaking down and crying and saying how he needs me to come home. I... I feel terrible, I love both of my parents and want them to stay together... For my little brothers sakes."

" You have 3 younger brothers, right? How old are they?"

" They're 9. And they're really going through this... I feel like I should go back home. What do you think I should do?"

" Well, Shuuichi. I'm really not sure what you should, this kind of situation is tough, I remember when my parents got divorced, I was 13, it really wasn't easy on me or my younger sisters. We wanted our family to stay together more than anything. In an attempt to get our family back I threw myself down a flight of stairs and for the time being it worked, they were showing more emotion to each other than I ever saw while they were fighting, but when I got out of the hospital they went back to fighting. After the divorce it wasn't long until my dad remarried, I hated my stepmother for the longest time, not because she was mean or anything In fact she's really nice and generous. I hated her because she was replacing my mom. It took me 10 years to finally accept my stepmother. Sorry, I got off track, but Shuuichi, it really does get better, it takes time and if you feel that you need to go back home and help your brothers you should do that, I'll give you as much time off as you possibly need."

" Thank you... So much, for everything..."

"Well I'm glad you feel that way. I don't mind being there to talk to you. Is there anything else?"

" Yeah, school. It's so stressful trying to keep all my grades up in school, I honestly haven't slept more than two hours in four days, I've pretty much been running on coffee and energy drinks."

" I... Can relieve some of that stress if you want..."

" How...?"

" A massage!"

" A massage?"

" Yeah, I've been told that I give pretty good massages. Do you want one?"

" U-um... Sure..."

I took my jacket off, turned slightly and he sat directly behind me. He started off by rubbing my shoulders which made me tense up since I'm very ticklish.

" It's ok Shuuichi, just relax..."

" S-sorry... I'm pretty ticklish..."

" It's fine, I'll be easy..."

I relaxed my shoulders and he continued to rub and knead my shoulders.

" Does that feel good...?"

" Y-yeah... T-thank you... Ah..."

" T-that feels so nice..."

" I'm glad... You want me to be a little harder...?"

" Haa... Ngh... Y-yes..."

It felt really good and I could feel all of my stress melting away. He slowly stared to trail one of his hands down my back and all the way to my hip, he slowly started lifting up the hem of my tight skirt, but I didn't mind.

" You are ridiculously tense... But don't worry, I'll make you feel so good Shuuichi..."

He started to unbutton my shirt and at the same time he started sucking on my neck making me moan pretty loudly, that's when I covered my mouth.

" Ah...Mmm..."

He pulled my skirt entirely up and rubbed my inner thigh.

" R-Rantarou... Should we really be doing this in your office...?"

" Why not...?"

" W-won't someone come in...?"

" Not unless I call for them..."

He rubbed his hand over my crotch and he could feel that I was hard.

" From what I feel... You're pretty big... How do you hide all of that in those panties...? Why don't I take them off for you..."

He slid off the couch and went on his knees, using his mouth he pulled my panties off.

" Y'know... I don't normally suck cock... But I'll make an exception for yours... You're just so big..."

He wrapped his hand around my dick before stroking it a couple of times, it felt so good...

" Have you ever been sucked off before...?"

" N-no... This would be my first..."

" Then I'll make it extra special for you..."

It wasn't long before he put my dick in his mouth and started sucking, I tried to quiet my moans by covering my mouth, but he reached up and took my hand away.

" Ah... Mmm... Hngh..."

" F-fuck... That feels so... Good... Hngh..."

" Mmm... Mmph..."

" I don't mind if you pull on my hair..."

" Ah... M-more

I ended up pulling slightly on his hair and wrapped one of legs around his neck, I felt like I was completely in his grasp. I tilted my head back in total pleasure.

" R-Rantarou... I-I'm..."

" You're gonna cum soon...? I don't mind if you cum in my mouth, I wanna taste you..."

He kept sucking for faster and faster until I moaned out and came all in his mouth, he really didn't mind, in fact he swallowed all of it, when it was over I leaned back out of breath.

" So, did you like that...?"

" I-I did... T-that was wow..."

" Did that relieve your stress a little...?"

" Yeah... I feel a lot better..."

He sat back on the couch and wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer to him. I pulled my panties back up and fixed my skirt before buttoning my shirt

" If you ever need me to relieve stress again in different ways... I'd be happy to help you..."

" I should... Probably get back to work... I heard the phone ring a couple of times."

" Well... I really enjoyed this time with you... It was nice... Come seem me again today."

" Alright, I will."

I straightened my outfit before walking out of his office and going back to my desk, I nearly almost forgot about everything else going on in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1K 31
Prepare to be amazed. Fall down to your knees. I present to you Back Together [Danganronpa V3]! Book cover does not belongs to me and it belongs to i...
12.6K 464 10
||Number 1 in amasai!!|| Shuichi was always an outcast. It didn't help that Shuichi's childhood friend, Rantaro, started to make it obvious. Every da...
7.8K 112 12
Shuichi Saihara detests social interaction, yet here he is, forced to attend a hellhole called high school and surrounded by classmates he wants noth...
585K 11.7K 126
It was Shuuichi's 20th birthday and Kaito wanted to take him and Rantarou to a strip club to celebrate. There, Shuuichi had a very sensual encounter...