Paradise City Talk Dirty to m...

By AshyShy

Jemanna -Jem- Chey, as she wants to be called, is a loner and singer in her band The Misfits, she don't have... More

Prologue: I Like Your Style, Kid
Chapter One: Secrets of Home
Chapter Two: Lies, Lies, Lies
Chapter Three: Mick
Chapter Four: To Get To The Top
Chapter Five: Guys Suck
Chapter Sixx: Band Meeting
Chapter Seven: I Dare You
Chapter Eight: Truth or Dare?!
Chapter Nine: Jealousy and Revenge is Sweet my Dear Vinny
Chapter Ten: You Go First
Chapter Eleven : Handcuffed, Singing, and...What?!
Chapter Tweve: I've Had The Time of My Life...Not!
Chapter Thirteen: Your Sexy?
Chapter Fourteen: Ryan
Chapter Fifteen: Crüe Tour
Chapter Sixteen: Bad Vince!
Chapter Seventeen: Comfort
Chapter Eighteen: I'm Poison'd!
Chapter Nineteen: Kick her As*
Chapter Twenty: Be Mine Again
Chapter Twenty One: Sweet and Adorable ...UN-like Mick
Chapter Twenty Two: Jail Time
Chapter Twenty Three: Mars is Drunk
Chapter Twenty Five: Worried and Serious
Chapter Twenty Six: Try to Remember
Chapter Twenty Seven: Thirteen Days Thirteen Guys oh and Toxic Misfits
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 2 of Thirteen Days Thirteen Guys oh and Toxic Misfits
Authors Note:
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 3 of Thirteen Days Thirteen Guys oh and Toxic Misfits
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 4 of Thirteen Days Thirteen Guys oh and Toxic Misfits
Chapter Twenty Eight: Only You
Chapter Twenty Nine: Vincent Neil!
Chapter Thirty: I Never Got My Day...
Epilogue: How is it You Still Love Me?
Authors Note:

Chapter Twenty Four: Are You Stupid or Something?!

500 13 0
By AshyShy

Chapter Twenty Four: Are You Stupid or Something?!

   {Check out the video just for the heck of it, and the Vince pic ;-) he he}

'So'' C.C said, as we all sat at the table eating, I grabbed my orange juice ''Have you and Vince done the dirty yet?''

   I choked on my orange juice ''C.C!'' I yelled as everyone laughed my face was red ''Not really something I want to discuss over breakfast.''

   Vince chuckled and shook his head attacking his toast 'Come on! We would be kickass uncles!'' C.C said, throwing his fist in the air.

   ''Easy Hyper Child'' Axl said.

   Vince sighed, leaning back in his chair ''Actually-'' he started, I glared.

   ''Is that all you boys think about?''

   ''Yes.''

   I made a sound of unbelievable then ''My band is performing tonight at The Whiskey, yet again.''

   Vince grinned, standing up ''Well then I will drive your dodge challenger there.''

    ''Oh no your not!'' I yelled, running after him ad jumping on his back.

    ''Come on Jem! Let's go!'' Nikki yelled.

    ''Coming!''

    I grabbed my leather jacket and walked down the stairs to my car, and grinned.

     Vince stood wearing all leather, with a cigarette hanging from his mouth.

     He took me in, and looked like a puppy.

    Okay, I so hate dressing like this but Razzy gave me a clothes code, which means what color and style.

     Clothes code: Leather, Black, hot.

   It stupid, but I go along with it, I wore black tights that were ripped leather skirt, black tanktop that had Mötley Crüe in dark red, black leather boots to my knee with a red zipper and background for the zipper, black leather jacket (of course!) And a black top hat Mick gave me.

   Vince made his way towards me, and grinned ''Woah.''

   I laughed, and grabbed his hand, ready to walk out the door, he pulled me back and into his arms, he smiled down at me, and leaned down to kiss me, he kissed me, and pushed me against the wall, his hand found its way up my shirt and on my back-

    -and the horn blowed to my car scaring the sh*t out of both of us.

    ''Hey come on! You can smooch when we get to the Whiskey'' Bret yelled, we heard Nikki and Duff laughing.

    My face red I grabbed my purse and went out the door with Vince following behind me.

   I hate driving these idiots around.

   Bret whistled ''Hey baby! Want a ride?'' He yelled at a blonde who shot him a bird.

  ''What fun is this?'' I mumbled, shrinking into my seat.

   ''Very'' Nikki said,  wiggling his eyebrows at me, I groaned and drove.

   ''Yeah'' I said ''Taking a girls virginity is fun'' I said sarcastically, Vince choked on his beer, him being the only one hearing me.

    Bret, Duff and Nikki kept whistling at girls and yelling out the window, either getting cussed out or shot the bird.

    I drove fast and quick to the Whiskey.

     When we got there Dazzle came up to me "What took so long?''

     ''Ask dumb, idiot and stupid.''

     Vince put his arm around me and we made way to the table where everyone was.

     Viper and Tommy were deep in chat about something, and Razzy looked bored, until she saw me, wearing her pink, like my clothes except different colors and band names, she wore a pink shirt with The Runaways wrote on it, Viper wore white and brown -typical- with a white tank top green Poison logo, Dazzle wore dark green with KISS on it.

    ''Ready?'' Razzy asked I grinned.

    ''When you are.''

    We got set up on stage and I smiled into the mic ''How ya doing tonight?'' I got hhots and hollars ''Alright, well me and the misfits are gonna do a song but'' I stopped and pointed ''I need my buddy Mr. Mick Mars to come on stage and play a little tune for us.''

   He gave me a look, but came up anyway ''You see'' I started ''There was a point when I was down, and Mick helped me finish a song, it was for the guy that had me broken at the point, but I want to play it for him.''

   ''One, two, one, two, three!'' Viper yelled, and guitars and drums clashed together.

    ''My heart still calls for you, my bones ache for your touch, my soul wants to be with you, but I don't know anymore, you hurt me, but yet, you heal me with your touch.''
    I glared into the crowd ''You tell me it wasn't meant to happen, well I think it was, I'm broken, and wild! You can tame me, you can fix me, but I never trust.''
  ''If you want my heart, you have to work for it, my heart is not for sale, my love, you are put to the test, to see if you are right for me, my love, I will see, by my love, your put to the test, my love, will you be there for me'' everyone clapped and cheered as Mick played louder, I grinned.

    ''I see you walking the streets of the sunset strip, I turn and walk the other way, 'cause I'm scared to trust, your ready for this relationship between us to go somewhere, but I'm not ready for that'' I sung ''Because you hurt me for than anyone!''
   Whistles came from that long ass note, as Mick broke into guitar solo, I saw Vince smiling, but it didn't reach his eyes.

  I glared into the crowd ''You tell me'' boom boom of Vipers drums ''that it wasn't meant to happen, well I think it was, I'm broken, and wild! You can tame me, you can fix me, but I never trust.''
  ''If you want my heart, you have to work for it, my heart is not for sale, my love, you are put to the test, to see if you are right for me, my love, I will see, by my love, your put to the test, my love, will you be there for me.''
    I sighed into the microphone ''Your kiss makes me miss you, the pleasure of you being close, your laugh makes me feel so good'' I looked at Vince on this part ''I think I finally trust.''
  ''You tell me it wasn't meant to happen, well I think it was, I'm broken, and wild! You can tame me, you can fix me, but I never trust.''
  ''If you want my heart, you have to work for it, my heart is not for sale, my love, you are put to the test, to see if you are right for me, my love, I will see, by my love, your put to the test, my love, will you be there for me.''
   ''Oh!'' Bang! ''will you be there for me!''

   It ended and claps and whistles came.

   Mick held up his guitar and yelled ''Toxic Misfits everybody!'' Hugged me and got off stage, I put my microphone on its stand and got down off the stage, and went to our table, where a guy stood up and offered his hand.

   ''Hi I'm Randy Olsen from Elektra Records, Mötley Crüe called us up and said for one of us to come and check you out'' my breath stopped ''How would you like to come to the studio and show us some of your songs?''

    I was speechless as everybody looked at me, Vince nodded his head encouraging me, while everyone else had smiles.

    ''I, uh, uh'' I stuttered, this is it, I thought.
   I put on a smile ''I would love to'' I said ''Me and my band would.''

   ''Great, Friday say two o'clock we would love for you guys to sing us some of your songs.''

    I nodded ''That would be awesome'' I said, he shook my hand and left, and jumped onto Vince almost knocking his backwards, he laughed.

   I snuggled my head into his shoulder and sighed ''Your amazing, know that right?'' I asked, he grinned down at me.

    ''Yep'' I smacked his shoulder as Tommy called out ''Free drinks from me to you!''

    Two hours later me, Nikki, Axl, Bobby, Bret, Duff, and Tommy were drunk, everybody else stayed sober.

    ''Woohoo!'' I yelled, clinging onto Vince, as he sighed and stopped me from spinning.

    ''I'm taking you home.''

    I pouted ''Your not taking me anywhere'' I said, keeping my keys away from him I almost walked out the door.

   Vince tried to grab my arm, I yanked away, everyone from our table looked at us ''Jem!'' Razzy scolded.

    ''Just let him take you home!'' Mick, Viper, Dazzle, Razzy, Steven, Slash, C.C, Rikki and Izzy yelled.

    I glared ''I don't need anybody to do anything for me, I have gotten along fine when my dad said I was just like her, when he tried to kill me, and the midnight beatings, I didn't need anyone then I don't need anyone now.''. 

     I heard them yell behind me, Vince tried grabbing me, I trudged away, ran to my car cranked up and drove off.

    Who needs them, I thought, my mom died on me, I don't need anyone.

     I drove for awhile, and started getting sleepy.

    I wasn't aware of the other car driving on the wrong side of the road, and that's when he ran me off the road and the car flipped.

   I could have sworn minutes later I heard people calling my name.

-+-++=++==--=-=+=-=-+=+=-=-+=+=-==++=+=+=+=+=-+=+=

  Okay, first off I'm writing this in a air cast, unfortunately I was putting a picture of Bret Michaels up on my ceiling standing on a stool and was getting down to get more thumbtacks to put up Rikki Rocket and Bobby Dall posters and-------down I fell thinking I had my foot off of it and the stool tipped and I sprained my ankle, ta-da....

    Ain't I talented? Stupid but talented, I garentee our hospital here loves me.

  Man this hurts like a b!+(h

   ~Ashy

   P.S please check out The OtherSide and tell me if it sux or if its good :-) ;-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.1K 43
Parker Rachael Gorener is a nice girl, but she has a secret, her friend invites her to a party to have fun, she was just there to hang out. But, when...
5.3K 89 12
AHHHHHHHHHHHH HELLO IK THIS SOUNDS REALLY UNPROFESSIONAL AND IT PROLLY IS BUT IDC YOU SHOULD READ THIS FR BASED ON WHAT PPL TELL ME I THINK YOULL LIK...
Primal. By Lucyy

Fanfiction

499K 15.7K 164
It's 1989, you are in a highly successful all girl, hard rocking metal band. You're touring the world with a number of bands who don't take you serio...
110K 2.4K 80
*WARNING: Strong language and mature content. 'You're so contagious, I cannot get you out of my mind.' Hailie and her three best friends move from Au...