Chapter Twenty Five: Worried and Serious

*Vince*

''Just let him take you home!'' Mick, Viper, Dazzle, Razzy, Steven, Slash, C.C, Rikki and Izzy yelled.

She glared ''I don't need anybody to do anything for me, I have gotten along fine when my dad said I was just like her, when he tried to kill me, and the midnight beatings, I didn't need anyone then I don't need anyone now.''.

I tried grabbing her as she walked out the door, she shrugged me off and ran, I ran after her, but almost fell, she got in her car, I banged on the passenger window as she drove off ''Shit'' I said.

Mick, Razzy, Tommy and C.C came out and we piled into Razzy's car and followed her.

A car came on her side of the road and made her drive off the road flipping her car, Razzy hit the brakes, and we all piledout ''Jem!" We kept repeating.

As a ambulance pulled up from Razzy calling with the phone in the car, they got Jem out of the car, I didn't car what anyone said I jumped in the back with her as they started to close the doors, I placed a kiss on her cheek ''You'll be okay'' I kept repeating.

≈≈≈≈†≈≠≈≈≈★≈≈≈≈≈†≈≈≈≈

''He has been here for two days he needs to go home.''

''Crap on that. Vince needs a shower!'' Nikki hissed

''I'm not leaving her'' I mumbled, and repositioned myself in the seat beside Jem's bed.

I knew they all looked at me but I kept quiet my eyes closed, it was true I had been here for two straight days not leaving her side.

I don't want to loose her like I lost my friend Razzle.

''Did you feed Mars?''

''Yes.''

''The dog not you'' they busted out laughing.

''I had a dog when I was little I don't know what happened to it'' Tommy said, sadly.

I smirked ''You probably killed him.''

They laughed I held Jem's hand and put my hand oin her cheek ''Vince, you need to eat.''

I shook my head at Razzy ''I'm not hungry.''

''Bullshit'' Nikki said ''I'll get you something from the cafeteria.''

He and Bret went out the door, I sighed as the others went out too claiming that they need food.

I climbed on the bed next to Jem and watched her breathe, I cocked my head to the side and smirked leaning my head down and kissed her.

The heart rate monitor went out of control, I raised back up quickly and it settled, I chuckled quietly to myself.

I thought of Razzle and that car wreck, I can't lose Jem too.

*Jem*

I woke up to white walls, beeping of a monitor, a needle stuck in me, and a bad headache, I heard someone shuffle in the chair beside me, and I turned to see someone, in the chair with tears in his eyes.

Vince, my thoughts told me,

''I thought I was going to lose you.''

I put a confused look on, and turned my body around to face him ''What happened?'' I asked.