Chapter Sixteen: Bad Vince!

                     ≈≈≈≈†≈≠≈≈≈3 Weeks Later≈≈≈≈≈†≈≈≈≈

    I woke up, arms around me, I grinned and sat up from the bed, Vince rolled over and hugged a pillow.

   Three weeks I have been dating Vince, and its been so fun, we share the same interest in Music, TV, a lot of stuff.

   I sighed and stretched ''Mornin''' I said, Mick nodded and I went to the microwave in the hotel and drag out breakfast.

   Tommy kissed my cheek ''Babe!'' He exclaimed, I laughed ''Sweetie!'' I said back, he smiled.

    Nikki joined in ''Honeybuns!'' We looked at him and asked ''Honeybuns?'' Even Mick looked confused.

     I shook my head ''Well-'' I started, arms came around me.

     I leaned into them ''Babe.''

    ''Sugar!'' A voice exclaimed, and gave me a sloppy kiss, wait a second.....if this isn't Vince?

     I turned ''C.C! Bret!'' I yelled, and jumped on them, we all three fell to the floor.

      We laughed, I raised up and looked down at them ''You two idiots! Gosh, when did you get here?'' Bret pushed me over, and I landed on my butt, he got up along with C.C and bent down to help me up.

      ''Midnight, but we wanted to wait until you woke up to surprise you'' C.C said, hugging me.

  Bret kissed my cheek ''And Darling''' he said, I laughed ''have we all four missed you.''

  ''Where is Dumb and Dumber?'' I asked.

  ''What are we?'' C.C asked, as Bret said ''At our hotel.''

   ''Rad, and C.C your Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb'' I answered, he pouted.

   ''Who is who?'' He asked.

   Bret snorted ''Think we know who Tweedle Dumb is" he said, pointing at C.C.

   C.C rolled his eyes ''I'm not that dumb'' he sad, sticking out his tongue, I smiled

    I hugged him ''No, you're just C.C'' I said, then whispered ''Bret is Tweedle Dumb.''

    Bret hit my head and went to the small kitchen, I huffed ''Feel free to eat, Michaels'' I said, and rolled my eyes.

     C.C grinned ''Okay'' and stole the biscuit out of my hands as I was about to eat it.

     I gave him a look, and went to sit next to Tommy and Nikki.

    ''Mornin"' Vince said, coming into the room, we all laughed, he gave us a look.

    His hair was everywhere, and had only pants on, like Tommy, except, Tommy goes without pants half the time.

     ''Morning, sexy'' Bret mumbled as he ate a doughnut.

    I laughed as Vince gave a wierded out, crazy, confused look ''What the hell are you doing here?'' He asked, Bret gave a look of hurt ''Not that I ain't happy to see you guys.''

    C.C snorted ''Love you too, Neil.''

    We all laughed and I shook my head ''You coming to the show?'' I asked.

     They nodded ''That's the plan, girly'' Bret said, Nikki and Tommy threw a arm over me.

      ''We stole your woman'' Nikki said, as they tightened their grip ''You aren't getting her back.''