✔️ MALEDETTO | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Smut. An emotional roller... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 20

8.6K 425 70
By LilaAurora_LA

Previous chapter:
And after having my son back, I'd fuck off of their lives, hopefully for forever.

NEXT DAY
🖤
MORNING

Calina's pov

Waking up, I felt hot and suffocated. As I tried to move, I couldn't, something was preventing me from it.

With my eyes still closed, I touched my stomach as I felt like something was wrapped around my belly. And I frowned as I felt an arm.

Slowly, and still feeling tired, I opened my eyes before moving the blanket aside to see an arm wrapped around my waist. Frowning, I turned my head sideways to see Raphael spooning me.

What the fuck? Who the fuck gave him the permission to sleep right next to me?

As I was about to leash Hell on him, waking him up by screaming at him, I remembered asking him to stay last night.

I sighed. It seemed like I gave him the fucking permission to sleep right next to me.

I asked him to stay with me because I was scared, not for myself but for my daughter. Even if he was the only one who could protect us from the danger that was after us, I still didn't trust him. And I was certainly not trusting him with my daughter.

Part of me was afraid that he would hurt her as Zia was bubbly and said what she was thinking. And after living Hell with him, I got to know him and his temper, especially with children, more specifically with Laura.

Every time I looked at him, all I saw was violence and abuse. And I would only let my daughter experience violence, or let him manhandle her over my dead body.

Looking down at his hand, I realized that some things really never changed, no matter how much time has passed away, I still found his touch repulsive. I felt disgusted.

Being like in a daze, I turned around in his grip, looking at his face. His face was flawless. His name suited his face only when he slept.

Because behind that face was a resting devil who tainted not only my body but also my soul.

He looked so peaceful in his sleep, making me really wonder how he could sleep so peacefully after having so much blood on his hands, the blood of his enemies, and innocents.

Breathing the same air as him, with such a heartless bastard, made me want to hold my breath and suffocate myself. But unfortunately, I had to bear him for my daughter's safety and well-being. I just hoped he'd keep his distance.

Taking his hand off my waist, I slowly crawled out of bed without waking him up and leaving the room. I went to Zia's room. As I entered the room, I saw her still sleeping on the bed.

I smiled. My baby was really exhausted after all the trips we had to make as we ran away from Cortez's men. Quietly, I walked to the bed before sitting next to her.

Gently, I stroked her face to wake her up. After a while she opened her eyes before blinking a few times to adjust her eyes to the brightness of the room.

"Good morning!" I chirped with a smile before pulling her closer and kissing her cheek. Her giggles made my smile bigger, they made my day.

I loved hearing my baby laugh. As I hugged her, I forgot all my worries. She kept me sane. She was the only reason I didn't lose my sanity.

"Mom! Stop it, you're tickling me," she giggled as I continued kissing her. "I'm sorry baby," I said to her, pulling her onto my lap. "You're just like sugar, can't get enough of kissing you. How are you feeling today? Do you feel pain anywhere?"

"I'm not tired anymore. And no, mommy, I don't feel any pain anywhere," she said, shaking her head before looking at me curiously. "Where are we mom?"

I looked at her, sighing.

We were somewhere we shouldn't be, somewhere I've tried to stay keep us away. We were stuck in a place similar to the vicious circle, because there was like no escape.

"Do you remember the men who were with us in the van yesterday?" I asked her and she nodded her head. "They were your dad's employees. He sent them to pick us up and bring us to his home."

She beamed happily at me before looking excitedly at me and asking me, " We came to daddy? Is daddy here, mommy?"

"Yeah, he is," I said, and her smile widened. "Can I see him mommy? Where is he? Can we make me pretty for daddy? I want to look pretty for daddy!" she said, getting off my lap before getting off the bed and grabbing with my hand. "Come on mommy!"

"Where are we going?" I asked her with a small smile. I found it delightful that she wanted to look pretty for him.

"I want you to help me wash my teeth and do my hair," she told as she pulled me to the bathroom, before adding a 'please' as I looked at her sternly.

"Alright," I agreed, "but we say not to wash my teeth, but to brush my teeth and I can do your hair." Then, I picked her up and let her sit on the counter by the sink as we entered the bathroom.

"Do you think daddy will like me, mommy?" she asked with a cheesy smile as I put toothpaste on her brush before handing it to her.

"He will love you, it is impossible not to love you," I said and kissed her head, at least I hoped he would show his daughter a little affection.

I put toothpaste on my brush and started brushing my teeth. As we finished, I took two glasses and filled them with water before rinsing out our mouths.

Then, we went back into the bedroom and I put Zia's hair in two braids. I had to leave my hair open because otherwise we wouldn't have a second hair tie for her braids.

"Mom, where are my clothes?" she asked, pouting. "I'm sorry baby, I forgot to take our clothes when daddy's men came to pick us up," I said with a sigh.

"But I don't want to go to meet daddy in my pajamas. I won't look pretty," she muttered sadly.

"You look stunning. He's going to think you're the prettiest girl in the world too! Even with pajamas!" I encouraged her, crouching down next to her, kissing her little hands.

"Really?" she asked hesitantly. "Really!" I confirmed her, and if he dared to sadden my daughter I wouldn't hesitate to cut his nuts and serve them to him for breakfast.

"Okay! Can we meet him now?" she asked me impatiently. I nodded my head, wishing she would never meet him. However, I knew that my wish would never come true as she would meet him in any minute now.

"Yes, we can," I said with a sad smile, "let's go." I picked her up before leaving the bedroom. I didn't want her running around, she was supposed to be in bed now, as she still had to rest, but as energetic as she was, I knew she would be running around.

As I was walking down the hall to get back into the room I slept with him, I heard a man calling my name down the hall. I turned and saw a man walking towards me.

"Yes," I said cautiously, my eyes trained on the man, pulling Zia closer to me protectively. I didn't trust anyone in this villa. Not even him.

"Mr. Morelli is already downstairs waiting for you to have breakfast with him. He has sent me to show you to the dining room," he informed me.

"Alright," I muttered, nodding my head before following him into the dining room.

"Mommy, why did the man call you Calina?" she asked me. "That's my second name, Candice Calina Hooker," I told her, more like lied to her.

She made an O-shape with her mouth before nodding her head. Sometimes a lie was an easier explanation than the truth, especially when the truth was complicated.

As we entered the dining room, I saw him sitting at the table. His eyes met mine before they went to Zia, who was also looking at him curiously.

"Zia," I said with a smile as she looked at him, "this is your daddy. Do you want to say hello?"

"Hi daddy," she said shyly with an adorable blush on her cheek as she gave him a cheesy smile. "Hello, my love," he said, smiling back before looking at me. "She looks like you."

"She does," I muttered, looking at my daughter, "she only got dressed for you in the morning. She wanted to look pretty for you."

"She doesn't look pretty," he said and Zia's smile faded as I glared at him, deadly may I add. "She looks beautiful. As beautiful as her mother."

She gave him a shy smile before saying, "Thanks, daddy." His hand reached my daughter's face, caressing her cheek. And my jaw clenched, as I didn't like it in the least as he touched her, not after everything he'd done to me with those hands.

But I could see that she loved the affection she received from her father. Therefore, I held my mouth and didn't hiss at him not to touch my daughter.

"Do you want to come to me?" he asked her and she nodded her head. I reluctantly let go of her as he took her from me.

"And thank you dad," she said, still being shy, as we all sat down at the table and a maid who was standing next to the table began to serve breakfast.

"For what?" he asked her curiously. "Because you sent me presents on my birthday. I love my new dollhouse. And I understand that you couldn't come for my birthday because you were busy. You know I'm a big girl now, I turned three," she said proudly, showing him three fingers.

"Is that so? I'm glad you liked my present," he claimed, his eyes were now on me, knowing I told her some white little lies about him.

"Yes, and I really missed you. I wanted to wish myself a princess doll for my birthday, but I've decided to wish for you, daddy. Thank you, daddy, for not being so busy anymore and spending time with us," she said with a blush.

I smiled. For the first time I was proud of myself. I was proud to be able to raise a daughter who showed gratitude for what she had.

"You're welcome. And I promise I'll never let you go," he said, making her look at him happily. If only my baby knew what a fucked up man her father was, she'd be afraid of that promise from him.

"Really?" she asked him. "Really," he confirmed while stroking her head. I didn't know why he was acting like he cared, but I was glad he did. I was afraid he would treat her the way he treated Laura, but he surprisingly showed her love. It was a rare thing to see that from a monster like him.

I just hoped she didn't get too attached to him. I would hate to see her hurt if he had one of his mood swings and yelled at her. My baby was a cry baby and cried easily when she got yelled at.

"Why are you still in your pajamas?" he asked her with a frown. She chewed and swallowed her croissant before saying, "Mom forgot to bring our clothes when we drove to your house, daddy. I think she was too excited to see you, like me."

"I bet she was," he said with a chuckle. "Could you please see that our clothes are being brought here, we have nothing to wear," I asked him kindly.

"Sure," he said with a grin. "I'll see that the problem is resolved. I'll take care of the other problem in your hotel room too. You really stumbled upon a lot of problems when you came back to me, or like our daughter says, home," he said twistedly.

"I guess I did," I gritted out, trying to remain calm next to my daughter.

"Talking about the matter in your in your hotel room how about you tell me more about it after breakfast in my office?" I knew he was referring to the men who had attacked us last night.

"What about Zia?" I said, looking at her, she was eating her croissant while she was sitting on his lap. "I bet our daughter is big enough to stay alone for a while, isn't she?" he asked, looking at her.

She nodded with a smile. I hated the way she adored him. "Yes, I can, I'm three," she said, trying to impress him.

"You see, she can," he said with a grin as he caressed her head. "Okay, then," I hesitantly agreed, biting my tongue to keep myself from telling him how smart it was to be on the same side with a three-year-old.

"Can I just put her back to bed before I get to your office? If I give her her medicine, she'll get sleepy anyway. She can sleep while we talk in your office," I suggested, trying to reach an agreement without causing a fight next to my baby.

"Alright," he said before we continued having breakfast, while Zia was staring at him with adoration the whole time.

I wish she was a mommy's girl because I knew her daddy would break her heart, like my dad always broke my heart when I was a little girl.

IN THE MEANTIME

Bob's pov

Feeling down, I couldn't sleep at all, and thought until the dawn about to who she did go to seek protection. She really didn't have anyone except us, her blood related relatives, who wanted her dead. And Raphael.

And the thought of her going back to him bothered me like a plague. But then, I wondered: Could she really be gone to the man who abused her?

"You didn't go back to him, did you sugar?" I asked myself, muttering in a daze, before shaking my head. "I'll find you."

Looking down at Emma who was hugging me, I sighed. She stayed with me on the ground, hugging me as I felt depressed, and almost lost myself.

Kissing her head, I picked her up, placing her on the couch before putting a blanket over her petite body. Then, I left the living room, going to check on our son.

I smiled as I saw him awake in his crib. "Hi buddy," I said, taking him in my arms, before going into the kitchen and preparing his milk.

After I was done, I grabbed the tape and tied the bottle to my chest, before 'breastfeeding' him. Looking down at him, I headed back in the living room, muttering to my son, "Let's find your crazy aunt before she gets in more trouble." As giving up on her wasn't an option.

She might deleted her traces, but I might restore them back.

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

I love drama. So, let the drama begin. And as I said, my book won't be a cliché.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.3K 11
I REMEMBER WHEN I CUT MY PERM OFF & YOU RATED ME A SIX. ❪ eren, black fem!reader ❫ ❪ ©qewchee 2023 ❫
1.7M 98.2K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
33.1K 2.7K 77
"Would you have killed that young boy!? Over a fucking purse!?"I shot back. It was a stupid temerity but I was willing to take the risk. "I would do...
455K 24.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...