𝐍𝐎 π‚πŽππ“π‘πŽπ‹ Β» jennife...

De nokaratekid

𝐍𝐎 π‚πŽππ“π‘πŽπ‹ | "peace out, girl scout." 》in which an ncis agent falls for the blonde fbi agent γ€Š ____... Mai multe

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fiveteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen

fourteen

3.7K 119 10
De nokaratekid

•○•○•

Waking up, Laura groans at the blending sun, closing her eyes immediately after opening them. A warm body pressed against hers make her open her eyes in the end again. Metting the soft face of no other than Jennifer Jareau, Laura can't help the smile spreading over her face.

The ringing of her phone takes her out of her trance, of staring at JJ. Groaning, Laura moves her eyes from JJ's face, looking over he shoulder for her phone.

"I think it's in your pocket." Mumbles the blonde woman from beside her. Looking suprised at the blue eyes belonging to JJ, she furrows her eyebrows. "Didn't know you were awake."

Smiling the blonde nods. "Well I am now," JJ nods at Laura, smiling reassuring after seeing her guilty look. "It's alright, don't you wanna get that call?"

Laura nods, reaching down to her sweatpants, taking out her phone.

"Can't believe I slept with it in there." She mumbles, while reading her brothers name on the screen.

"Tony, if you don't have a valid reason, I'm gonna kick your ass for waking me up." Laura greets her brother, hearing his laugh on the other side of the line, the brunette rolls her eyes.

"Have you looked on the clock, Laurie, it's five after eight, and the boss is not happy if your any later." Laughs the man over the phone amused.

Swearing, Laura ends the call, before climbing over JJ's body.

Laughing the blonde turns around to look at the brunette. "What- what are you doing?"

Stopping on her way to her room, the brunette turns around to look at JJ. "Forget to turn on my alarm."

JJ laughs, looking after Laura as she runs into her bedroom. Quickly changing and rushing into the bathroom, not bothering to shower, considering she did it last night, she gets ready in the bathroom and then rushes into the kitchen.

Leaning against the counter JJ smiles at the other woman. "How late are you?"

Furrowing her eyebrows, Laura takes out her phone looking at her clock. "About ten minutes now."

Opening the fridge, Laura looks through the food. "Why is it that everytime you want to eat something, there is nothing in the fridge, even though there is stuff in the fridge."

JJ laughs and moves closer to the brunette. "Well, there's an apple, you got any cornflakes?"

"I do but I am not sure if Gibbs would appreciate it when I take my time to make cornflakes and then eat it in the calmness of my home, while I should be at work." Laughs Laura slightly, before her phone starts to ring again.

"DiNozzo." She greets the caller, without looking at the name.

"Yeah, I know, that's why I am calling." Gibbs calls through the phone.

Laura's eyes widen, pressing her lips together she looks at JJ mouthing 'shit'.

"Hey, boss, how are you doing?" Laura smiles enthusiastically into the phone, throwing JJ a playfully killing look after catching her giggling at the brunette.

"I would be better if you would were here, doing your work." Gibbs replies.

"I am on my way now, boss." Before Laura can hang up, Gibbs' voice stops her once again.

"Bring coffee." Then he hangs up. Laura puts her phone back inside her pocket sighing. "Seems like I'll be getting something to eat at the coffee shop."

"Look at it positively, you can eat in peace now." JJ smiles. Laura smiles slightly, looking at JJ. "Hopefully I can."

She walks to grab her jacket, throwing it on, before looking at JJ again. "Do have a free day?"

Nodding at her. "Yeah, Hotch said that we should all take a day off, after the last case."

"Well, then you are welcome to stay here, as long as you wish. Make yourself something to eat, chill out, I don't know." Smiles Laura, grabbing her bag.

JJ shakes her head chuckling. "Well I use your offer to use your food, but about the chilling out part, I'll have to decline your kind offer, I am not really good with doing nothing." 

Nodding Laura explains. "Yeah, me neither."

Walking closer to Laura, JJ smiles softly. "But thanks for letting me stay here, last night, and also for letting me continue to stay here while you're gone, speaking of which, you should hurry, or your boss might kill you."

Chuckling Laura nods. "Yeah, I'll just blame it on the traffic, or the many customers at the coffee shop."

JJ raises an eyebrow smiling, before shaking her head. "Do that."

The blonde follows Laura to the door, but before she can leave through it, JJ stops her. "Hey, are you free for lunch?"

Thinking for a second, Laura shrugs. "Probably, as long as there isn't a case. Why, you wanna go for lunch?"

Nodding JJ looks at her feet, before meeting the brunettes eyes.

"It's a date then, take care love." Laura closes the door behind her, after giving JJ a small hug, leaving a flustered JJ in her apartment, while the smirk splits her face in half.

•○•○•

Walking inside the bullpen, Laura carries the tablet with the coffee's, and a bag with croissant, with an face splitting smile.

Looking at her Tony frowns. "Well you seem chirpy, for being about half an hour late."

Giving Tony his cup, and then putting her own, and the bag, on her desk, before giving Ziva, Tim and Gibbs' theirs, from the latter she receive a stern look. She then walks back to her table, throwing the empty tablet in the trash can. Laura looks at Tony smiling cheekily. "Well that is because I woke up quiet beautifully."

Smirking Tony raises his cup in silent cheering. "Ah, my little sister is growing up, had a nice night there didn't you Laura."

"In my sense, yeah, in yours I doubt that." She replies, turning on her computer.

"What did you do then, dear sister, to make you all bubbly?" Tony asks cheekily.

"Pizza, a movie and cuddling." Smiles Laura, the smile on her face becoming bigger after remembering last nights event, as well as this morning.

"This is disgusting." The man shudders. Frowning, Laura looks at him, as Tony, points at her with his pen. "The love eyes you did. That is disgusting."

Rolling her eyes, Laura shakes her head smiling.

"I think it's adorable." Ziva voices, from her desk, not looking up. Pointing at the woman, Laura nods. "Thank you Ziva. It is adorable, and you know why, cause I am adorable, and because she is adorable."

"She? So it's that FBI Agent, the blonde. Yeah she was hot." Tony smirks, ignoring Laura's glare at him.

"DiNozzo, stop talking, do your work." Gibbs interrupts the sibling's discussion.

"Yes, DiNozzo, work." Teases Laura snickering.

"You too Laura." Calls Gibbs. Tuning aroun in her chair she looks at him, as he stares at his files on his desk. "On it boss."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

751K 19.8K 41
━━━━ ππ€πˆππŠπˆπ‹π‹π„π‘ 〝 you know, your brain actually begins to deteriorate by age twenty-seven. γ€ž 〝 you must be...
47.3K 746 41
It's being two years since Deaf woman had being captured by a team of terrorists in Middle East. She's former Marine. Naval Criminal Investigation Se...
352 13 4
Spin-Off to Athena Gibbs For ten years, Athena has been married to Leroy Jethro Gibbs. For eight, she's been an NCIS agent. For two, she was an FBI a...
28.8K 764 49
When FBI agent Emily Prentiss has to have a team dinner with an ex girlfriend, she meets school psychologist JJ. After a fake date they soon realize...