The Titan in a Quirky world

By CresentMoon69

I'm not the best with descriptions sooooo... here we go: "Weak" "Worthless" "Trash" "Waste of space" Imagine... More

Izuku Bio
1.The birth of a Titan
2. This is a secret, ok?
3. you'll see
4. Meanwhile...
6. A day in the life of Eri and an encounter to never forget
7. The one that punishes: the Reaper
8. Oh crap...
9. Pizza time
10. Co-operation?!?!
11. Fucking cockroach
12. Family fears
13. Decisions
14. Negotiations
Izuku Bio (2)
15. UA
16. Perverts, Quirk apprehension test and confession?
17. Troublesome
New story
18. Feelings
19. Meeting Eri.
20. The test
21. A well deserved explanation
22. Pink-Haired admirer
23. Excuse me, What?
24. Music!!!
25. The end of one life Is the start of another
Discontinued
26. Music!!! (P.t. 2)
27. Izuku's Mission (P.t. 2) Baby Ereh
28. Music!!! (P.t. 3)

5.Training, new titans and daughter?!?!

17.3K 255 1K
By CresentMoon69

"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
"BITC— ALL MIGHT"
*action*
~Time Skip~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No bodies POV

~ with Izuku ~

We see izuku in his bed doing what normal boys do on a morning. Rubbing one o-

Author: "NONONONONONO- !"

TAKE 2:

We see izuku lying In bed, thinking about a training regimen for him becoming a vigilante. Katsumi had always told him that he'd never be a hero, so he looked for other options. After scouring the internet and the library for a second choice, he finally found it, vigilantism. The art of being a hero while using quirks without a license. There aren't many people being vigilantes because using quirks without a license is an illegal activity.

because of his quirk's massive size, Izuku knew that if he wanted to pull this off, he needed to be able to defend himself without using it. The fact that his quirk gave him higher endurance and physical capabilities of the normal human beings is going to help massively. Not to mention that because of his high intellect, he will be able to make his own martial art, never mind learning them.

Because of all this, he decided to make a workout plan:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4:30 - 5:00 a.m:
Breakfast and stretches

5:00 - 8:00 a.m:
Exercise ( 1 punch man workout)

8:00 - 8:30 a.m:
Rest

8:30 - 3:00 p.m:
School work- high school level (he's still 8 by the way)

3:00 - 6:00 p.m:
Exercise ( martial arts)

6:00 - 9:00 p.m:
Quirk training

9:00 - 4:30 a.m:
Sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The one thing that izuku didn't account for was how he was going to feed himself. He had been hunting wild rabbits for food recently but that can't be sustainable, so he decided on selling some of his blueprints for his ideas and inventions. His business is called Yeager-corp, and what he sells he calls his Omni Directional Movement Gear, or ODM Gear for short. So far, it had been going well and he had made a few thousand already.

Izuku realised that it was going to be a tough few years, but as long as he didn't give up, he would be OP AS FUUUU- *ahem* *ahem* I mean he'll be very powerful. Everyone else had a 4 year head start (and good parents) so he had to work 110% if he wanted to catch up.

And that's exactly what he did for 4 years....

~ a jaggered time skip~

Year 1-

He starts training and masters:
Karate, kickboxing, boxing, taekwondo, Muay Thai, tai chi and Krav Maga. He also found that he can create a hardened crystal-like substance on his body while punching trees in his Titan form: he tries using it in his human form and it is successful. He also borrowed some books about electrics from the library so he could get some power in his shack.

Year 2:

He had finished reading all of the books on electrics, cooking, mechanics, survival knowledge and school work at the local library. He had been getting some weird looks from the people who had been going there though. I mean, who wouldn't? A 9 year old learning how to re-wire a house isn't what you see every day. He had upgraded his house as well. With the help of his Titan form, he had wired up and re-built the house... (don't ask where he got the wire from.)

He had also found something out about his Titan form. If he went into his normal Titan form (grisha Yeager Titan form) and applied the crystal all over the body, he found out that it smoothened and became a whole new Titan; it could also create weapons out of its hardened skin. (because that's how I want it to work, fight me)

After the founding of this new Titan, he was ecstatic! He found out that he could be more powerful than he was under certain conditions, who wouldn't he happy? His company had also recently been booming, with millions in the bank. He could've bought his own house but he put so much time and effort into this one and he liked it too much.

Year 3:

Izuku had been trying out how to capture and cook animals to get his senses sharpened. He first tried doin it in his normal form, which was pretty easy, and then in his Titan form. But after each transformation, his Titan gained changes that made him more adapt to the environment. He shrunk down to 5 metres and his personality became more untamed, muscles on his arms bulged while his legs shrunk, his skull came through his face, Jamie becoming stronger and more prominent, hair turned blond and the bone in his hands expanded, coming through the skin, and became sharper:

To say that these changes didn't go unnoticed by izuku was an understatement. He was crying that's how happy he was. He now had another Titan form in his arsenal: Basic Titan, Attack Titan, War -Hammer Titan, and now the new Jaw Titan.

Year 4:

He had learned and mastered how to attack hardened crystal onto any Titan form he had. for the Jaw Titan though, mainly the claws and teeth. He had also combined all of his known knowledge of martial arts and created his own called:
'a Titan's fall'. It is strong all around but mainly focuses on offence and brute strength. His business had still been going, now his net worth is in the billions somewhere. izuku doesn't know nor does he care, he stopped counting after around $600,000,000. He had also hooked up solar panels to the roof of his cabin, just so it is more reliable.

~ end of jaggered time skip ~

Izuku was walking home from his weekly shop, taking $100 out of his billions, until he heard a whimper in the alley. He walked towards the source of the sound and saw a little girl, no older than 4 with scarlet red eyes, long silver hair and a singular horn on her head.

Izuku: 'probably a mutation of some sort of quirk, but what type though?'

Intrigued, the 12 year old slowly walks towards the young girl, who slowly backs away in response.

Izuku: "hey there, it's alright. What wrong, little one?"

He said it in such a soft and caring tone that it made the little girl's expression of fear turn to one of grief, tears fall from her face as she runs and tackles him into a hug.

Young girl: "t-t-the bad m-man is coming f-f-for me, h-h-he said that I'm a c-curse that needs to be
l-l-lifted."

She gets so worked up and caught in memories that she unknowingly starts having a panic attack. Izuku had had some of these before, so he knew how to deal with them.

Izuku: "hey calm down, Copy me ok? *big inhale* *big exhale* *big inhale* *big exhale* *big inhale* *big exhale*"

Once her erratic breathing had calmed he finally thought it was time to learn her name.

Izuku: "what's your name little one?"

Little girl: "m-my name is-"

???: "ERI, GET BACK HERE WE HAVE MORE THINGS TO DO!"

Name: Eri

Quirk: rewind-
Able to rewind anything to whatever time she wants
e.g: a cut back to smooth skin.

Drawback:
Has a horn on her head and it uses lots of stamina.

Izuku looks to his left to see a middle aged man with short brown hair and golden eyes. He wore a green coat a with purple fur hood, a black shirt, white tie, black jeans and black shoes.

???: "oh, sorry about my daughter, boy, she just ran too far when we were playing tag. Eri come here, we don't want to keep this nice bit here, do we?"

From his tone of voice it sounded more like an order than a question, And the way he held out his hand looked like a simple gesture, but the way the young girl, now known as Eri, couldn't stop shaking. As izuku was thinking through this, Eri mumbled something that he didn't catch.

Izuku: *whisper* "what was that? I didn't hear you?"

Eri: *whisper* "h-he's not my
d-dad"

It was at this moment that izuku realised what was happening. This man had taken Eri and done something to her that had made her get so scared of him that she'd give herself to him rather than letting someone else go through what she went through.

The thought made izuku's blood boil, she reminded him of himself at a younger age. It was then that he remembered what the man looked like

Izuku: "i'm sorry but Eri can't go home with you today sir, or should I say overhaul."

Overhaul: "oh, we have a smart one do we? now that you know who I am, you also should know what I have to do now"

Overhaul:

Quirk: overhaul-

Able to deconstruct and reconstruct atoms at a quick rate, even a missing limb isn't much for him to handle.

Drawback:
Massive amounts of stamina consumed if used for a long time. Can only be used by contact with his hand.

As he removed his glove, izuku gets into a fighting stance, Ready to fight. As overhaul touched the ground, spikes flew at insane speeds towards Eri and Izuku. Izuku hardened his left arm and pushed Eri to the side with his right. He punched each spike consecutively with both, now hardened, fists. Decimating it before any other damage could be done.

While overhaul is still in shock that a mere 12 year old destroyed his ultimate move, that he had been perfecting for years, in seconds, izuku ran towards him and punched his gut, hard enough for bile and blood to seep out the corner of his mouth.

Overhaul: 'dammit, this kid's strong, I'm gonna have to finish this quickly'

After he thinks this, he puts both hands on the ground (full metal alchemist style) and created a ginormous pillar of steel that hurled towards izuku at an alarming speed. Izuku analyses the situation and see's the only way is to transform into the jaw Titan.

Izuku: "dammit old man, this is gonna hurt you know"

As izuku raised his hand to his mouth, Both Eri and overhaul are confused, well, overhaul is mostly pissed that a kid called him old.

Izuku: "I'll make you mere human regret the day... YOU MESSED WITH A TITAN!!"

He bit down on his fore-thumb and;

*BOOM*

When the smoke cleared, all overhaul can see is a 5 metre tall human figure, with a skull-like face growling at him.

Overhaul: "W-W-what is this kid?! I thought his quirk was that crystal stuff?"

Meanwhile, Eri has stars in her eyes, looking at her saviour who is smart and really strong as he can toe to toe with the 'bad man'.

Izuku: 'I've got to make this quick, I don't have much stamina left.'

The Titan roared at overhaul and swiped at him, knocking him over and into a nearby wall. It then grabbed Eri in one hand and ran away on its other 3 limbs.

~ time skiiiiipu,

As izuku and Eri got home, the Titans body was starting to steam, informing them that izuku didn't have much time left.

Izuku: 'whew, at least I got Eri safe.'

As The Titan placed Eri down as it didn't want to hurt her with the steam, Eri looked in wonder as the beast lied flat on the floor and a human figure popped out the nape of its neck.

Eri: *excitedly* 'WOAH, THATS SO COOL!'

Izuku: *smiles* "don't worry Eri, as long as I'm here no-one can hurt yo-"

He was cut of by the sound of metal slicing flesh and Eri's screams. He looked in horror to see that his left arm had been sliced off and a knife had been stabbed in his back. the perpetrator turned out to be overhaul himself.

Overhaul, despite being beaten and bloody, had a look of glee on his face as he had just killed the brat who messed with his plans.

Overhaul: "HAHAHA, LOOK AT THAT BRAT, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? HUH? AFTER I MAKE SURE YOU'RE DEAD, I'M GONNA TAKE ERI BACK TO THAT PLACE AND MAYBE TORTURE HER SOME MORE!!! HAHAHAHA"

Izuku could hear Eri whimper and se her shake at the thought of going back, he could only glare at overhaul as black spots started to cloud his vision. He was losing blood, fast. He couldn't protect her, he couldn't protect anyone. He was a failure.
He was a... a...

A DEKU

*BOOM*

???: "ROOOAAAAAAARRR"

Overhaul: "what?? What are you?!? You're a monster!! To be able to live after what I did to you!!"

???: "A monster? Hehe, that's rich coming from you overhaul."

The voice seemed to be coming from every direction, making overhaul's head snap Left and right, looking for the source.

???: " I don't know why you're doing that overhaul." *deep and menacing* "when I'm right infront of you..."

The dust cleared to bring into view a 17 metre beast of a Titan:

Overhaul: "what are you going to do with me? If you kill me, your just like me aren't you?"

The beast crouched down to get closer to overhaul's level and says something to him:

Beast Titan: "I'm not gonna kill you, no no no. I'm gonna make you wish you were dead."

The Titan then flashed the villain a menacing grin, making said villains trowser's heavier than they once were.

~ time skip brought to you by beast Titan izuku smacking overhaul with a massive bug swatter ~

After overhaul was dealt with,
Izuku came out of his Titan form (all healed because of the regeneration) and sighed. He then turned to Eri who had tears forming in her eyes.

Izuku: "as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, as long as I'm here, no one can hurt you"

Eri doesn't say anything, she just jumps into his arms and cries, repeating the words 'I'm sorry' over and over again.

Izuku: "hey, it isn't your fault, ok? Don't cry."

He puts her down and holds her hand as they walk towards the cabin.

Izuku: "Now let's go and eat some lunch!"

Eri: *sniffle* "ok papa"

Izuku stops in his tracks

Izuku: *confused* "what did you call me"

Eri: *nervous* "I-I-its just that
y-you saves me from the b-bad man and now you're going to
f-feed me, like a papa would do.
I-if you don't like it I-I'll sto-"

Izuku: "nonono, you can call me that, I was just surprised was all, come on, I'm gonna make some pancakes!"

Eri: "YAY! Thank you papa!"

Eri then smiles that makes izuku go blind and his heart squeeze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2513 words... WOO

My heart couldn't handle the cuteness this chapter, I almost died by cuteness overload.

Well next chapter's gonna be filler about Eri's new life.

See ya nerds!!!

~CrescentMoon69

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 644 35
***DISCLAIMER!!!THIS IS A BAKUDEKU STORY!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE GAY STORIES AND OTHER LGBT RELATED SHUT UP THEN F*CK OFF!**** This story was inspired b...
171K 2.8K 28
Since it's still around let's see my take on the story izuku Yagi lived a normal life. that is till he turned 4 and was diagnosed as quirkless despit...
588K 20.5K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
9.9K 107 21
A boy,born quirkless, strives to become a hero at any cost. Which in turn may be easier then it seems, when he's suddenly taken from the word he know...