Spellcaster (Shoto x Reader {...

By Bnhareaderwriter611

-Please read the Reader info When quirks started to come in, the wizarding world was fading. There have been... More

Reader Info
1) A Teacher's Assistant?
2) A Performance Preparation
3) The Sports Festival Pt.1
4) A Performance to Remember
5) (เธ‡'ฬ€-'ฬ)เธ‡ Festival Conclusion!!

6) Heroes & the Wizarding World (Rewrite)

197 10 4
By Bnhareaderwriter611

Hello, Author here. So yeah I'm sort of dropping this book but not really. Just had school in the way but this is my last week before summer break and this plot isn't really getting anywhere. I'm gonna rewrite this book separately and as a full on Bnha various xreader.

I'll also have more Harry Potter knowledge because I'm getting into the full swing of it again with some new books I bought. It just made me realize that the HP universe is so interesting and intricate. So yeah when summer break starts I'll rewrite this book and have more of an original storyline too.

Here's the chapter draft I had saved though..

2nd POV:

"Settle down everyone! Or so help me I will sit you down myself!" You scowled. When the remaining students sat down you smiled. On the way you were bombarded by people telling you your performance was amazing and such....

Even though it was absolutely embarrassing for you....

Then the door slid open, and Mr.Aizawa came in, "Good Morning..."

"Good morning Mr.Aizawa"

Tsuyu spoke up, "Ribbit, you don't have bandages Mr.Aizawa."

True, now he just had a small scar on his left cheek(our view)/ right cheek (his view).

"Old lady went overboard on her treatment.... anyway we have a special class today on hero informatics..."

'Oh no....'

"We shall be choosing hero names!!" You finished with enthusiasm knowing the teacher would make it sound like a test.

"THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!"

Aizawa activated his quirk for a split second before the class quieted down. "This is related to the draft picks I mentioned before. Normally you wouldn't worry about this yet but your class is different, now by extending offers to you, the Pros are essentially investing in your potential.... so the offers can be rescinded if their interest dies down before graduation."

Mineta made a comment, "Stupid, selfish adults..."

"So we still have to prove ourselves after we've gotten recruited."

"Yes, now here are the totals for who got offers..." Aizawa clicked a button and they popped up.

"It's been further spread out in the past years but now there's a pretty big gap."

"Todoroki got the most ahead of Bakugo?"- Jiro

"It's the opposite of how they placed in the festival."- Kirishima

"They also probably didn't want to work with the guy who had to be chained up..."- Sero

Cue Bakugo screaming, "IF I SCARED A PRO THEN THEY'RE WEAK!!"
'Does the poor boy know what an inside voice is?'

Yaoyorozu turned to look at Todoroki. She sighed, "Amazing.... you must be proud..."

Todoroki just said, "They're probably because of my father...."

You heard this snippet of conversation and sighed, 'He doesn't acknowledge his own skills...'

Aizawa spoke once more, "Despite the results, everyone will get a chance to go to an internship. You all have combat experience from the USJ attack, but it'll be helpful to see the Pros on the field firsthand."

"For that we need hero names!!"- Uraraka

"Yes, but take them seriously or-" You were cut off

"You'll have hell to pay later!" The door slid open to reveal Midnight as some people gasped. She said, "What you pick could be your name for life, so be careful or you'll be stuck with something dreadful!"
'Sometimes that women is just....'

Aizawa continued, "She has a point, so Midnight will get final approval over you names.... It not my forte..... the name you'll pick is important....it reinforces your image and shows what kind of hero you wanna be. Your hero name shows what you want to represent, like 'All Might'."

You observed in silence, the sound of markers and sighs filling the room.

Aizawa slept soundly as Midnight stated, "Now students who's ready to present?"

The look of fear on their faces made you giggle. (The hehe👹 kind, not hehe🧚)

Aoyama stood and went to the podium, "Hold your breath...." he raised the board to face the class, "The Shining Hero.... My name is I can not stop Twinkling!! Mon Amis you can't deny my ✨sparkle✨..."

'It's a sentence?!'

Midnight intervened, "It's better if you take out the 'I' and shorten 'can not' to can't."

"Stunning Mademoiselle"

"She likes it?..."

"Are you really French?"- Sato

Mina got up, "I'm next! My code name... Alien Queen!!"

"Wait like that horrible monster with the acidic blood!! I don't think so...."
'I thought it was lovely....'

"Dang it....."

'So that one wasn't ok?...
Now I feel like I have to think of something funny!....."

Tsuyu raised a hand, "Ribbit! I've got one! Ok if I go?"
"Come on up!"

"I've had this since grade school;
Rainy Season Hero: Froppy."

"Delightful! It makes you sound approachable! A great example of a name people will love."

Everyone's mood perked up, and chanted Froppy.
'Finally a normal one....'

"I've got mine too; The Sturdy Hero: I'm Red Riot!"
"Red Riot? You're paying homage to The Chivalrous Hero: Crimson Riot yes?"

"Yeah, he's kind of old school, but I want to be like him, he's my idol."
"If you bear the name of one you admire you have that much to live up to."
"I accept the challenge!!"

You nodded your head, approving.
"The Hearing Hero: I'm Earphone Jack."
"That's a good one!"

"The Tentacle Hero: Tentacole"
"Oh nice wordplay!"
'How clever...'

It continued on until Todoroki came up.
"Shoto......"

You mentally facepalmed, 'Oh dear Dumbledore this boy....'

"Just your name?"
"Uh huh......"

"Jet-Black Hero: Tsukuyomi"
"God of the night!"

"I'm the Fresh Picked Hero: Grape Juice!!"
"Very catchy!"

Koda just held up his board; Petting Hero: Anima
"Yup!"

"King Explosion Murder..."
"I think that's too violent"
'For once I agree with her...'

"WHATDAYA MEAN!!"

"Why not Explosion Boy!"- Kirishima
"Shut up shitty hair!!"

Uraraka went up, "I thought of this, Uravity"
"I love that!"

Midnight looked at the clock, "Choosing names is going faster than I thought! We just need Bakugo who must rethink his, Iida, and Midoriya."

Iida showed the board; Tenya
"Your real name too?"

Midoriya went up to the podium this time, he put his board for us to see.

"Really Midoriya?"

"Are you sure? It could be your name forever..."

'I wonder why he chose it?....'

"I used to hate this name, but then something happened.... someone taught me it could have a different meaning.... It impacted me and now I like it! So yeah.... I'm Deku!!"

Bakugo went back up, "Lord Explosion Murder!!"
"That basically the same thing....."

You sighed, 'He's hopeless.....'

————————

Aizawa resumed talking about the hero internships.
"They'll last for one week, and those who got offers must choose from there and everyone else will have a different list. There's a lot to think about, with about 40 agencies in the country who agreed to take on your class. Each one has a different specialty that they focus on. Keep that in mind."

You continued, "If you were Thirteen you'd want to choose a place the focuses on rescues and not fight villains understand?"

"Think carefully before deciding..." After the papers were handed out, just before he left, "Turn in your choices before the weekend..."

"Only 2 days?!"

"Yeah so you should get started, you're dismissed."
Your gaze lingered when you saw Todoroki narrow his eyes at a paper, 'Hmmm'
———————

"L/n look at this..." Aizawa called you over as he held a paper.

"What is it?" You looked over and saw Iida's internship paper.
'Huh? Only 1 listing? And it's in Hosu...'

"That's where the Hero Killer was last sighted right?"

"Correct, I'll need you to discreetly follow Iida to make sure nothing happens ok?" Aizawa gave you a serious look.

"Understood, I'll follow a bit after when he arrives in Hosu sir."
———————

"Everyone's got their costumes right? You don't have permission to wear them out in public yet, and don't lose them."

"Yessir!"- Mina
"It's yes, sir Ashido."
"Yes sir...."

"Now make sure to mind your manners, now get to it...."

"Yes sir."

You recalled Mr. Aizawa's orders and eyed Iida as he got on the train after speaking with Midoriya and Uraraka. You would travel to the location of Manual's agency in about 2 hours, all you could do right now is wait.
———————

Hope you enjoyed!! I'll probably see you in my new book to be named (A Whole New World) Bnha various x reader
No the name is not intentional but it fits...

Also what would anyone think of a AOT x How to train your dragon reader?

So long for now!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 242 17
ยฐโ€ขโ˜†COMPLETEโ˜†โ€ขยฐ When the two were young, Todoroki Shoto and Izuka Midoriya were best of friends. Todoroki developed his Half hot, half cold quirk and...
55.9K 2.9K 16
๐’๐”๐€๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐„. | โ ๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š...๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–...
7.1K 230 28
DISCONTINUED! This is my first story so please ignore all the mistakes that I make and sorry for my bad English A person who's mostly smiling, shy an...
79.1K 3.2K 35
I huge thanks to @Emonekochan26 for making the amazing cover! COMPLETED: MAY/29/20 Some triggering topics, and hints at sexual content! We all dream...