Golden Sunset (On Hold)

By Newspirit123

Prachi never thought before that she would come in such a stage of her life where she would have to go throug... More

Words to my readers
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
๐Ÿฅณ****๐Ÿฅณ
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Cover Suggestion
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

New Characters

15 4 0
By Newspirit123

Let's introduce some other characters before moving further.

1. Brianna Diaz -

This fifty years old woman has been the housekeeper of Adam for more than 15 years. She is also like a mother figure to him.

2. Ian Claudine -

the owner of Claudine Enterprise.

2. Caleb Diaz -

the personal driver of Adam and Brianna's husband.

3. Christian Diaz -

the head chef of Torcelli Mansion and son of Caleb and Brianna.

4. Emma Richardson -

Scarlett's best friend and Paul's daughter. She is also step sister of Patricia. She has a huge crush on Christian.

5. Bianca Diaz-

sister of Christian, a college student and a part time helper in Torcelli Mansion.

6. Patricia Richardson-

She is the mother of Silvia and Adam's mother-in-law.

7. Paul Richardson -

Silva's step father and Patricia's second husband.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 9.5K 83
"How many romance books do you read?" Devin asks me. I shrug. "I like them," I say. I keep browsing, running my fingers along the spines. "...
2.4K 308 30
Her loving husband or her loving boyfriend. who treats her like no other. He is the best thing that has ever happened to her. ' you make me soooooo h...
7 Lives Apart By Rose

Mystery / Thriller

395 56 13
"At that time, I didn't know that fate would drag us 7 Lives Apart!" *** Rose will go to any lengths just to lure in...
371K 7.4K 39
"๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ '๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ', ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž." - ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง ๐’๐œ๐จ...